Author
gatlerxxx
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 17, 2023 8:36 pm
Keira Croft, Summer Vixen - Youre My Bitch Today Keira Croft Owns Summer Vixens Ass

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Submissive Summer Vixen is waiting obediently in a bondage device, secured with pipes around her throat and limbs and already wearing a butt plug. Keira Croft comes in and spanks her, tugs on Summer's tits and makes her sub do ass-to-mouth. Keira teases her sub's useless pussy, slaps her, and gags her throat with a tentacle getting it nice and wet before it goes in her slut hole. Keira spanks her more and stretches her ass out. Summer is then bound with belts and pipes in missionary, legs pulled back and secured to her arms. Keira teases Summer's ass hole, but she can't handle much pleasure before she squirts hard from getting her ass fingered. Keira then strap-on fucks Summer while vibrating her clit. This makes Summer squirt over and over, spraying all over herself. She rosebuds beautifully and Keira licks it. Then Keira fucks Summer with a massive black toy so she cums again. This makes Keira so horny that she commands her sub to worship her ass through her ripped pantyhose. Summer tastes the butt plug Keira was already wearing and rims her mistress's ass before putting a bigger butt plug in to stretch that hole. Summer eats pussy while fucking Keira's ass with the plug. She sucks on Keira's feet and gets slapped around. Keira takes the big tentacle toy in her ass, and cums repeatedly while squirting all over Summer's face, and spends the entire day dominating her mind and ass while she lay helpless in tight bondage.

Actors: Keira Croft, Summer Vixen
Keira Croft, Summer Vixen

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 2.05 GB
Duration: 00:56:33
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/e3g6kwnbyz7x
gatlerxxx
Added: May 17, 2023 9:29 pm
Keira Croft, Summer Vixen - Youre My Bitch Today Keira Croft Owns Summer Vixens Ass

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Submissive Summer Vixen is waiting obediently in a bondage device, secured with pipes around her throat and limbs and already wearing a butt plug. Keira Croft comes in and spanks her, tugs on Summer's tits and makes her sub do ass-to-mouth. Keira teases her sub's useless pussy, slaps her, and gags her throat with a tentacle getting it nice and wet before it goes in her slut hole. Keira spanks her more and stretches her ass out. Summer is then bound with belts and pipes in missionary, legs pulled back and secured to her arms. Keira teases Summer's ass hole, but she can't handle much pleasure before she squirts hard from getting her ass fingered. Keira then strap-on fucks Summer while vibrating her clit. This makes Summer squirt over and over, spraying all over herself. She rosebuds beautifully and Keira licks it. Then Keira fucks Summer with a massive black toy so she cums again. This makes Keira so horny that she commands her sub to worship her ass through her ripped pantyhose. Summer tastes the butt plug Keira was already wearing and rims her mistress's ass before putting a bigger butt plug in to stretch that hole. Summer eats pussy while fucking Keira's ass with the plug. She sucks on Keira's feet and gets slapped around. Keira takes the big tentacle toy in her ass, and cums repeatedly while squirting all over Summer's face, and spends the entire day dominating her mind and ass while she lay helpless in tight bondage.

Actors: Keira Croft, Summer Vixen
Keira Croft, Summer Vixen

Video Size: 4.03 GB
Duration: 00:56:33
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/2kjlpizuax4q
gatlerxxx
Added: May 18, 2023 1:41 am
Keira Croft. Taboo Torment Part 2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite Uncle became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my Uncle... to be used at his sadistic whim.

Actors: Keira Croft
Keira Croft

Video Size: 3.04 GB
Duration: 00:57:03

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/hho7ifk2c7oi
gatlerxxx
Added: May 18, 2023 4:01 am
Kendall Woods

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Petite ebony teen, Kendall Woods, would really like to model for Brutal Castings. She's a little latearriving to her audition, but Master Bruno's willing to overlook it, if s..

Actors: Kendall Woods
Kendall Woods

Video Size: 6.2 GB
Duration: 00:54:32
Resolution: 3840x2160

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/sm2b74olhjsb
gatlerxxx
Added: May 18, 2023 5:57 am
Kendra Cole - Hard Bodied Brat Kendra Cole

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Kendra Cole is an independent woman, and it's no surprise that she is bratty when in the dungeon. The Pope loves a brat as much as any of his other submissive pets, so being a brat to him will only end one way. She is seated in a wooden chair with all of her limbs chained and pulled away from her body. A leather strap around her neck assures her that she is fucked. Nipple clamps are added with weights to start the party. The the cattle prod is introduced. She is thoroughly tormented the entire scene until she squirts all over the chair and floor. Next, Kendra is locked into a wrist and ankle spreader-bar that ensures her total helplessness. The Pope enjoys her body and then uses his flogger to inflict more suffering. Kendra is placed on her back to give him better access to her pussy. The Pope makes her orgasm to help her recover from the pain. In the final scene, Kendra is face-down on the table with a wooden wedge pushing her ass in the air. Her wrist and ankles are held captive in cold steel shackles as The Pope makes his final appearance to issue devastating torment. She is spanked all over her ass before he brings in the biggest dildo he has and buries it deep inside of her slutty pussy. Orgasm after orgasm pour out of her pussy until she no longer knows her name.

Actors: Kendra Cole, The Pope
Kendra Cole, The Pope

Video Size: 2.05 GB
Duration: 00:56:48

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/74f5x66hzqyr
gatlerxxx
Added: May 18, 2023 8:34 pm
Kira Noir - America's Sweetheart Kira Noir Is Tormented And Fucked

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Kira is one of the most popular online influencers, and is ready to expand her brand even further. She has been named 'America's Sweetheart by all of her fans because of how nice and down to earth she is. Kira's smile can light up a room, and everyone loves everything about her, but she wants to seem even more approachable to her fans. She hires a videographer to shoot her next 'big thing', which is a cooking show where she shows her fans exactly how sweet she really is. The problem is that Kira isn't as sweet as she would have you believe and when she shows her true colors to Tommy, the videographer, we get a glimpse of how bitter this bitch is. Her nasty attitude doesn't just show but Tommy had the camera running the whole time and captured it so now she has to pay the price for being such a mean bitch to him. Kira is made to suck cock as Tommy humiliates her before restraining, fucking and tormenting her.

Actors: Kira Noir, Tommy Pistol
Kira Noir, Tommy Pistol

Video Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:57:27
Resolution: 854x480

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/ffduq8k1os24
gatlerxxx
Added: May 18, 2023 8:39 pm
Knocked Out Tied Up 1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Three hot girls are victims of white slavers. Each girl is chloroformed twice, including while tied!Beautiful Katie was one of the first models we shot on the west coast. Although the scene is not greatâ€"awkward direction, loose bondage--she is still very appealing. Katie comes for an audition, looking lovely in a shiny blue spandex dress. But, the interviewer knocks her out with chloroform. It is a very short, not very realistic chloro scene. When Katie awakens, she is bound with rope and gagged with a cloth pulled between her teeth. She struggles and whimpers as she is told of her future life as a slave. She is chloroformed again and wakes up bound in just her cute white bra and panties, gagged with white tape. She struggles some more but it is hopeless.In one of her earliest scenes, gorgeous Nina, in a short, shiny skirt, blouse, pantyhose and heels, is a private detective. When she confronts a criminal, he chloroforms her. The chloro scene is short and not very realistic. Nina awakens bound with a cloth tied between her teeth. She struggles on the couch, kicking her shoes off in the process. She tries to hop away but is grabbed and chloroformed again. She finds herself bound and tape-gagged in a super-hot spandex top and shorts. The criminal allows her to struggle for a while before pulling up her top, exposing her tits and leaving her there.Kelly caused quite a sensation when she first appeared in this scene. Her cute girl-next-door looks and powerful acting attracted a lot of attention. Unfortunately, she only appeared in a few scenes. Kelly comes home in a short dress with pantyhose and heels. She is immediately chloroformed. It is a short, not very realistic chloro scene. When she awakens, she is terrified to find herself bound with rope and gagged with shiny tape. She struggles hard and whimpers into her gag. The villain enters, feels her up a little, removes her gag and chloroforms her again. This time, she awakens fully nude, bound to a chair with her legs apart. She pleads not to be gagged but the guy pulls a cloth between her teeth and leaves her struggling and whimpering. Next, Kelly is bound in a wooden box with a wad of cloth in her mouth held in place with another strip of cloth. She pleads in terror as she is closed inside the box and left there.

Actors: Nina Neon, Kelly Simon & Katie
Nina Neon, Kelly Simon & Katie

Video Format: QuickTime
Video Size: 407.5 MB
Duration: 00:41:27
Resolution: 640x480

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/ovy0neqvhwpv
gatlerxxx
Added: May 18, 2023 10:44 pm
Krissy Lynn. Round, Perfect Ass, Sexy Full tits & Long Orgasms from Machine Pounding

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Krissy Lynn is a member requested model and one look at her ass and it is obvious why she is in such high demand. Krissy is an
industry sweetheart and as famous as they come. She has won awards, she fucked everywhere and every which way but today she experiences cold steel
fucking. And like everything else Krissy does, this update shows how much she loves to shag. She dirty talks to you in the second set with the Bunny
Fucker. So if you like filthy, nasty talk from a hot babe, then skip right to scene two. She moves her body like a skilled dancer, so we give Krissy
the handheld treatment so she can grind and shake without loosing the cock that is pounding nice, creamy, orgasms out of her pussy with every stroke.

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 358.1 MB
Duration: 00:29:52

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/etqq2hc704bn
gatlerxxx
Added: May 19, 2023 12:51 am
Krissy Lynn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors:
Krissy Lynn
[

Krissy Lynn
[

Video Size: 1.59 GB
Duration: 00:45:22

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/x62kd7t8npqg
gatlerxxx
Added: May 19, 2023 2:56 am
Kristen Scott - Kristen Scott Two Days Of Torment, Day Two

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Kristen is ready for their second day with The Pope, and today proves to be even more extreme than the first. Kristen begins squatting in a predicament position, with arms and legs spread wide, completely helpless in the face of what's to come. First clamps are added to all the most sensitive areas - pussy, nipples, and other vulnerable flesh. Then weight is added to Kristen's nipples for extra intensity and suffering, before adding even more weight to their pussy. The Pope imposes the first orgasms of the day, and Kristen does not disappoint, twitching and shaking through the powerful orgasms we love to see! Next, Kristen is spread eagle on the floor with a wooden structure that makes a magnificent arch in their back as they lie helpless on the floor. It's time for some serious impact, so the cat-o-nine is brought in to redden up the flesh and make it achingly sensitive. The soreness is increased when The Pope uses his metal claws to drag across Kristen's tender skin, inciting gasps and screams of overwhelming pleasure and pain. The magic wand is brought back in, and this time Kristen has to endure the pleasure of those powerful orgasms with simultaneous nonstop flogging! In the final scene, we get to see and experience Kristen being put into a grueling suspension. Every step of the way, we see Kristen's face grimace as the inevitable grows closer and the ropes squeeze and tighten. Each tug of the rope increases Kristen's suffering, yet they find a way to settle into their binds and accept whatever is going to happen. Insatiable orgasms pour out as The Pope vibes and fingers Kristen's pussy, leaving her a quivering mess of pain and pleasure.

Actors: Kristen Scott, The Pope
Kristen Scott, The Pope

Video Size: 800.2 MB
Duration: 00:42:49
Resolution: 854x480

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/slwq4wk801k7
gatlerxxx
Added: May 19, 2023 5:03 am
Kristine Kahill

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Video Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 00:55:53

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/gwhqc6jy6w80
gatlerxxx
Added: May 19, 2023 7:10 am
Krysta Kaos - Down And Dirty Krysta Kaos

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Krysta Kaos and The Pope have a very long history, and when given the chance to rekindle the magic between them, they both jumped at the chance. Krysta voiced that she had never been properly machine fucked, so what better time to do that than during a device bondage shoot. Krysta is spread eagle with her limbs shackled to the floor. The machine is buried deep inside her pussy, and The Pope starts fucking her immediately. The pain comes in the form of a leather flogger as he strikes her repeatedly to increase her suffering. The orgasms are interrupted with pain, but then back to the orgasms. Next, Krysta is in a doggy position with a leather head harness on, while her body is locked into a steel device. More impact with the flogger gives us our first sighting of tears, as The Pope continues to torment her. The dragon tail known as Fluffy makes an appearance, inflicting immediate damage to Krysta's flesh. A metal hook is placed inside her pussy and tied off to the head harness so that Krysta can fuck herself while he holds a vibe against her clit. The final scene has Krysta in a standing position with leather straps holding her in place. The Pope puts a zipper down both sides of her body until she can no longer bear the pain. She is then made to cum until he rips it off and sends her over the edge.

Actors: The Pope, Krysta Kaos
The Pope, Krysta Kaos

Video Size: 4.19 GB
Duration: 00:59:09
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/618wwm4e6td9
gatlerxxx
Added: May 19, 2023 8:36 pm
Ladies who love to cane 10

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Ed Lee, Katie, etc
Ed Lee, Katie, etc

Video Format: AVI
File Extension: avi
Video Size: 110.1 MB
Duration: 00:26:48
Resolution: 352x280

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/lqjs0zwima0z
gatlerxxx
Added: May 19, 2023 8:39 pm
Lady Asmondena - Stormy Day Of Working Slaves

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Whipping by riding crop and dog whip, kicking, boots licking, spitting.

Actors: Lady Asmondena
Lady Asmondena

Video Format: AVI
File Extension: avi
Video Size: 225 MB
Duration: 00:25:09
Resolution: 320x240

screenshot

https://filejoker.net/6btwxzm1wwir
gatlerxxx
Added: May 19, 2023 8:41 pm