Author
Loys89
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 08, 2024 12:26 pm
screenshot

File Name: Amber Angel - Modeling Audition l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 2.9 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 01:34:31 l 4063 Kbps

Audio: mp4a-40-2 l AAC l 48 Khz

screenshot

Description Video: We welcome this week a superb Barbie doll in our studio's lights. She's brunette and underneath her submissive personality lies a true worshiper of hard cocks. You can easily see how much she loves to play with it and make it super hard by using her feet and by putting a finger in our Producer's ass. She slowly builds enough pressure making him wish to shoot cum asap. All that makes her get so wet and horny but even so - at first - her small pussy can't take all that cock. She's super hot and makes you want to have her ! Must see this !

Genres Video: Babyface, Barely Legal, Brunette, Blowjob, Close Up, Doggystyle, Footjob, Hardcore, Handjob, Natural Tits, POV, Petite, Posing, Shaved, Skinny, Straight, Teen, Toys

Download:
Amber Angel - Modeling Audition
Loys89
Added: Mar 08, 2024 4:21 am
screenshot

File Name: Nicole Nichols Anna Nicole Smith's Lookalike Debut l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 3.98 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l MPEG-4 Visual l mp4v-20 l 00:58:42 l 9542 Kbps

screenshot

Description Video: Welcome friends! We've got another fun casting candidate this week. Meet 20yo Nicole. She's 5ft nothing and full of all kinds of sass. She's just got this amazing chaotic energy surrounding her, and I gotta say I dig it. Something about her reminds me of what Anna Nicole Smith was probably like back in her heyday of strippin' and tryna find a rich man lol. We're happy to have this eager little beaver here today. She arrives, hits the couch and we're ready to go. I knew this was gonna be a good day; when asked why she wants to get involved with the adult industry she replies. "I like to fuck." Jackpot! It's all downhill from there. I think given that introduction, she's basically what I expected her to be except the fact that she's not done anal, that one surprised me a bit. After some more fun on the couch, she's ready to do what she's told and before we can get into position. She's got the top off and those little perky nattys out. The rest of the clothes come off and she's showing us her butthole and playing with toys on the couch, with a buttplug in that virgin booty. There isn't much hesitation when we move to the practical part of the interview and she does a great job sucking my cock. Finally it's on to the fuckin' and as expected she does a great job on this part too. We fuck around the office and she even gets her face fucked a bit before we get to the best part. anal. She's an anal virgin, and you can tell. That asshole is really really tight, but she's a trooper and she powers through the rest of the way. You can tell getting buttfucked is way outside her comfort zone. She was doing everything in her power to grin and bear it. We got some great film footage of her though - the riding and gaping that sweet little ass was amazing. We finish up in the chair, and I fuck her ass one last time before I switch lanes and drop a massive load in her pussy. which of course Rick instructs her to taste, and she does. Back on the couch, the vibe is WHOA. Yup sweet stuff you just got fucked in the butt by a stranger and lived to tell the tale. Congratulations! Lol she seems relieved, she gets a 10/10 and an uber to a shopping mall. I guess she's gonna spend all that theoretical money she just made, because we don't have any practical money for her lollll. <3 Cam

Genres Video: Anal, Creampie, Gonzo, Hardcore, Toys

Download:
Nicole Nichols Anna Nicole Smith's Lookalike Debut
Loys89
Added: Mar 07, 2024 8:17 pm
screenshot

File Name: Mia Molotov Kicking Off The New Year In Mia l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1.83 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:51:33 l 5000 Kbps

Audio: mp4a-40-2 l AAC l 44 Khz

screenshot

Description Video: Start your new year off with a bang and with banging Mia Molotov! This firecracker babe will help you get your New Year's fix of fresh warm pussy! She'll start you off with some major head. After polishing off that knob it's time to take a dip into her pussy pool. She's wet and ready to be your first fuck of the year!

Genres Video: All Sex

Download:
Mia Molotov Kicking Off The New Year In Mia
Loys89
Added: Mar 07, 2024 12:13 pm
screenshot

File Name: Shrooms Q Casting Couch X 14.01.2024 l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 3.27 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 01:03:54 l 7168 Kbps

screenshot

Genres Video: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Download:
Shrooms Q Casting Couch X 14.01.2024
Loys89
Added: Mar 07, 2024 4:03 am
screenshot

File Name: Roxie Omg The Latest Cchd l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 4.01 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:53:13 l 10459 Kbps

screenshot

Genres Video: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, IR, POV

Download:
Roxie Omg The Latest Cchd
Loys89
Added: Mar 06, 2024 7:58 pm
screenshot

File Name: Johanka Wild She Is Doing Everything For Money l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1.65 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:23:13 l 9958 Kbps

screenshot

Genres Video: MILF, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Download:
Johanka Wild She Is Doing Everything For Money
Loys89
Added: Mar 06, 2024 11:52 am
screenshot

File Name: Sheylley Bliss Young Anal Tryouts l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1.97 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:33:50 l 7987 Kbps

screenshot

Download:
Sheylley Bliss Young Anal Tryouts
Loys89
Added: Mar 06, 2024 3:46 am
screenshot

File Name: Jenny Wild, Roxy Wild, Lenna Ross Blondes Loves Blowjobs l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1.73 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:24:22 l 9953 Kbps

screenshot

Genres Video: pov, medium tits, blowjob, cumshot, slim, hardcore

Download:
[url=https://filejoker.net/Jenny_Wild, _Roxy_Wild, _Lenna_Ross_Blondes_Loves_Blowjobs.mp4]Jenny Wild, Roxy Wild, Lenna Ross Blondes Loves Blowjobs[/url]
Loys89
Added: Mar 05, 2024 7:40 pm
screenshot

File Name: Daniela Margot Young Anal Tryouts l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1.76 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:30:28 l 8000 Kbps

screenshot

Download:
Daniela Margot Young Anal Tryouts
Loys89
Added: Mar 05, 2024 11:37 am
screenshot

File Name: Angel Gostosa - Modeling Audition l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 2.05 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 01:05:43 l 4138 Kbps

screenshot

Download:
Angel Gostosa - Modeling Audition
Loys89
Added: Mar 05, 2024 3:31 am
screenshot

File Name: Hazel It's Always The Quiet Ones l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 3.52 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:53:43 l 9109 Kbps

screenshot

Description Video: 22 year old Hazel is next up on the black couch. Hazel is the girl you see at school, maybe in the library, or grocery store. She's got this real girl next door vibe about her. She could be sitting next to you in class and you'd never know how much this girl needs sex. Of course it's always the quiet ones that surprise you. Hazel arrives and her choice of outfit is very revealing. We think she understood the assignment and we're not complaining. After a little of the ol' small talk we find out she's a bit of a freak, like it's rough, she's done some anal, it's pretty easy to tell she's a pleaser who wants to get plowed. Next, Rick talks her out of her clothes and has her standing there in that lingerie bodysuit, then he's got her removing it. She's a natural standing there in her birthday suit showing us her asshole. After that, she has fun with the vibrator and buttplug combo. She doesn't seem to be phased for the next part of the interview, but that's the love of sex coming out. With my cock in her mouth, she has no problem with me grabbing the back of that head and getting deep in her mouth. She's loving the doggy style, rocking back into my cock. Riding reverse and forward just plowing her hips down and enjoying every minute. Some more face fucking over the couch and then we get to the anal. The anal is so fucking hot! There's nothing better than a girl who likes to get plowed in the ass. We even add the dildo for some toy DP which she doesn't mind tasting straight from her hole. Back on the couch she rides again and I pull her on top of me for some nice gapes. I finish her off by fucking her asshole in the chair until I explode. She pushes a gallon of cum out of her asshole lol. Back on the couch she seems pretty happy about what went down, showing off her used asshole. She finds out she isn't getting paid, and she gets dressed, and waits outside for her Uber. The moral of this whole story is, a pretty yet unassuming girl like that could be right next to you and you'd never know how she would be to fuck. So shoot your shot, you never know whose ass you'll end up fucking. <3 Cam

Genres Video: Anal, Gonzo, Hardcore, Toys

Download:
Hazel It's Always The Quiet Ones
Loys89
Added: Mar 04, 2024 7:24 pm
screenshot

File Name: Maya Rose 17.12.2023 l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 2.4 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 01:23:54 l 3962 Kbps

screenshot

Description Video: A french girl, Maya Rose has an audition with Pierre Woodman. She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience. Then Maya Rose will undress to show her body naked. She will be asked to show her body in doggy style and missionary position on a sofa.

Genres Video: Anal, Bondage, All Sex

Download:
Maya Rose 17.12.2023
Loys89
Added: Mar 04, 2024 11:18 am
screenshot

File Name: Katrina Colt Katrina's Anal Xxxmas l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 2.12 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:59:47 l 5000 Kbps

screenshot

Description Video: All Katrina Colt wants for Xmas is to get her cheeks beat & her ass fucked deep! So que the Xmas music and the extra bottles of lube, as this naughty minx sits her ass down on a major dick for some good ole holiday gaping! It'll be a jolly good jerk-worthy time!

Genres Video: Anal, Blowjob, Gonzo, Hardcore, Oil

Download:
Katrina Colt Katrina's Anal Xxxmas
Loys89
Added: Mar 04, 2024 3:11 am
screenshot

File Name: Chanel Kiss From Callgirl To Club Girl l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1.52 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:21:23 l 9957 Kbps

screenshot

Genres Video: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

Download:
Chanel Kiss From Callgirl To Club Girl
Loys89
Added: Mar 03, 2024 7:07 pm
screenshot

File Name: Lady Zee, Roxy Wild Young And Naive l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1.22 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:27:00 l 6254 Kbps

screenshot

Genres Video: pov, small tits, blowjob, cum in mouth, tattoos, hardcore

Download:
[url=https://filejoker.net/Lady_Zee, _Roxy_Wild_Young_And_Naive.mp4]Lady Zee, Roxy Wild Young And Naive[/url]