Author
Loys89
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 03, 2023 2:15 am
screenshot

File Name: Venice How We Fucked the Pizza Delivery Girl l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 3.45 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:48:18 l 10084 Kbps

Audio: mp4a-40-2 l AAC l 48 Khz

Description Video: Very sexy girl next door Venice is next up on the casting couch. She's a 20 years pizza delivery driver. This girl is the epitome of cute. She's so tiny and has these great big green eyes, and there's something about her nose I really like. odd I know, there's just sommmmeeethinnnng. Also, she's pretty reserved, so it makes me think she's a little nervous for this whole process - who wouldn't be? When she arrives, Rick tries something kinda new so we don't have that pesky sun blocking everything out, then we get her onto the couch in her pretty flowery dress. She answers all our questions, she's down to Earth, bubbly. This really is one of those gals who could be at your door one Friday night with a hot pizza pie, and you'd never know. Rick must have known how anxious I was to clap them cheeks so he gets through the interview and has this little gal standing naked and showing us her butthole pretty quickly. When it comes time to put a dick in her mouth, she's a little more than hesitant lol. After a little refocusing our little Venice is on her knees sucking my cock. It takes her juuuuust a second to realize what the assignment is, but she catches on and gives one hell of a blowjob. We keep the action going quick and im busting those guts in doggy before she knows what's happening. Riding and rimming, she does everything she's asked to do like the good gal she is. She's very new to anal, and the tightness of that asshole is proof. Her ass is so tight, it's hard to get pumping, but like every good butthole it loosens up. Fucking a fresh asshole especially one on a pretty girl like this is one of life's great pleasures. I get her riding, we get some nice full nelson action, and she gets a giant load of cum in her pussy which she has no problem eating off the couch like the good girl she is. Afterwards, she seems to be happy she experienced this, or maybe she's happy I'm not fucking her ass anymore. Then we let her know she isn't getting paid and out the door she goes, shoes in hand.<3 Cam

Genres Video: Gonzo, Hardcore , Couples, All Sex , Anal

screenshot

Download:
Venice How We Fucked the Pizza Delivery Girl
Loys89
Added: May 28, 2023 1:06 am
screenshot

File Name: Jill A Little Ho-Ho-Hoe l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 4.31 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 01:01:30 l 9894 Kbps

Description Video: Merry Christmas Friends! We're releasing the update a day early! Here at BackRoomCastingCouch, we've got a little present for ya! It's Jill, and she's a super cute 18 year old slut. AND you're getting her a day early! I don't know where Rick is finding these chicks, but he's found another sexy teen who's ready and willing to do dirty things with yours truly in an effort to get into the adult industry! Like last week, this is another true girl next door type. She's so damn adorable. She's thick in all the right places, and those tits are magnificent. After our little Ho-ho-hoe arrives, Rick decides to get a little festive and we've got a Santa hat for our hopefully applicant. She's fun. Down to earth, bubbly, smiley. She's still a little shy when she's gotta show off her body, as she timidly hides those perky tits. She's down to play with toys, and use a butt plug even though she's so new to anal. When Rick asks her to put both toys insider her, she's such a tight fit she can't make it work. I couldn't wait to feel that pussy! She hesitantly gets on her knees when asked and gives me a really nice blowjibber. She's so soft and slow and sensual. When Rick asks her to go face down ass up, I can't take it any longer and it's time to see what she's got. It takes a second to get her loosened up a bit, she wasn't balking, she is a tight fit. She handles it well and over to the couch we go for some riding and more sensual missionary. While we're on the couch we might as well test out that asshole, and test it we do. Seriously folks, for a girl who's only done anal once, she does really well. I show her a few new things, some gapes, some ass to mouth. Pile driver, and throat fucking before she gets blasted, and fed some cum. Rick gives her a chance to get off, and we watch her masturbate to a really sexy orgasm. Seems like she had fun, even though it was a bit painful. She isn't getting paid, so dressed back up, and away she goes. Maybe if she's a really good girl this year Santa might help her get into the jizz biz next time! Ho-Ho-Ho! <3 Cam

Genres Video: Gonzo, Hardcore , Couples, All Sex

screenshot

Download:
Jill A Little Ho-Ho-Hoe
Loys89
Added: May 26, 2023 12:51 pm
screenshot

File Name: Sybil Casting With The Hottest Starlets l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1.43 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:27:30 l 7326 Kbps

Audio: mp4a-40-2 l AAC l 44 Khz

Description Video: Business is booming. In fact, it's booming well beyond your initial expectations. You started the adult model agency only 2 months ago and you already have like 10 starlets, and adult production companies from all over the country started booking them. The only problem is that most of your models are newcomers. You need a few bigger names, who can help the agency gain bigger popularity. It's time to interview some promising talent and test their skills first hand. Let's get to work!

Genres Video: Gonzo, All Sex, Hardcore, POV

screenshot

Download:
Sybil Casting With The Hottest Starlets
Loys89
Added: May 25, 2023 12:36 am
screenshot

File Name: Mochi Mona Big Things Cum In Small Packages l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 3.7 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:51:58 l 10061 Kbps

Description Video: Pint sized and petite little Mochi is here to help us ring in the New Year with a bang! She's a fun little spinner who's ready to please. This one is quite the spitfire. From the time she walks in the door, she's ready and willing to do what it takes to get a job. She arrives wearing a great dress, and her interview is a lot of fun. She's got no problem showing it all off for us, and we get some nice views of that bushy pussy before it's even time to get her naked. When it IS time to get naked, this little ham is all for it. She's strutting her stuff, laughing and just rolling with it. She enjoys the toys and butt-plug, and is an eager beaver to get to work sucking my cock. She's sucks me pretty darn well too I might add. We get to fuckin' around the office as we usually do, and it's always a lot of fun to fuck a chick who's so into it. When we get to the anal portion, we find out she's gonna get some real anal for the first time. She takes it like a trooper while that ass takes a pounding. We even get in a little bit of the elusive anal full nelson. After some ATM, and some gapes, it's over the desk for an anal creampie. I think you'll will enjoy it lol. Finally, back on the couch she sits, dressed she gets, and away she goes. Not a bad way to start 2023 though, thanks Mochi! <3 Cam

Genres Video: Amateur, Anal, Asian, Blowjob, Creampie, Petite, Toys

screenshot

Download:
Mochi Mona Big Things Cum In Small Packages
Loys89
Added: May 21, 2023 12:00 am
screenshot

File Name: Vanna, Sona Omg The Latest Ng l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 5.19 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 01:12:06 l 9991 Kbps

Genres Video: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex , Threesomes , IR

screenshot

Download:
Vanna, Sona Omg The Latest Ng
Loys89
Added: May 16, 2023 11:21 pm
screenshot

File Name: Angie Omg The Latest Nvg l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 5.42 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 01:11:48 l 10474 Kbps

Genres Video: Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex

screenshot

Download:
Angie Omg The Latest Nvg
Loys89
Added: Mar 10, 2023 6:08 pm
screenshot

File Name: Roxie Sinner, Sophia Burns Rousing Deepthroat With Roxie & Sophia l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 5.12 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:59:45 l 12000 Kbps

Genres Video: Gonzo, Hardcore, POV, Rimming , Blowjob, Deep Throat

Description Video: Roxie Sinner & Sophia Burns are two majorly stacked honey's with deepthroat desires that get exposed when a huge dick comes out! These beautiful, busty babes, get down on their knees, and get down to it! Slurping up & sopping up all the messy drool they work up as they suck on that dick with all their might. You'll be thoroughly entertained by their energy, you won't be able to hold that load in & that's just what they want!

screenshot

Download:
Roxie Sinner, Sophia Burns Rousing Deepthroat With Roxie & Sophia
Loys89
Added: Feb 18, 2023 6:38 pm
screenshot

File Name: Melody Marks (18-75) Casting l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 298.39 MB

Video: 1280x720 l AVC l avc1 l 00:18:38 l 2093 Kbps

screenshot

Download:
Melody Marks (18-75) Casting
Loys89
Added: Feb 15, 2023 9:48 am
screenshot

File Name: Melody Marks (18-61) Casting l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 958.88 MB

Video: 1280x720 l AVC l avc1 l 01:06:41 l 1869 Kbps

screenshot

Download:
Melody Marks (18-61) Casting
Loys89
Added: Feb 04, 2023 2:51 pm
screenshot

File Name: Green Haired Punk 006 (18-69) Casting l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 254.27 MB

Video: 1280x720 l AVC l avc1 l 00:19:11 l 1710 Kbps

screenshot

Download:
Green Haired Punk 006 (18-69) Casting
Loys89
Added: Feb 03, 2023 10:41 pm
screenshot

File Name: Mandala 4k Xxl Casting l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 4.78 GB

Video: 3840x2160 l AVC l avc1 l 00:33:40 l 19975 Kbps

screenshot

Download:
Mandala 4k Xxl Casting
Loys89
Added: Dec 08, 2022 8:28 am
screenshot

File Name: Emma Rosie Modeling Audition l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 3 GB

Genres Video: Babyface, Barely Legal, Close Up, Doggystyle, Footjob, Handjob, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Petite, Posing, POV, Rimming, Shaved, Skinny, Swallow, Tattoos, Teen

Description Video: 18-year-old blondes are popular on our website, and this one is no exception. Wow, what a hottie this girl is, with her petite Teen body. She likes to tease our Producer's cock, and bounces it a few times. She says she likes to make cocks cum in her mouth. So needless to say, after getting fucked and cumming on his cock a few times, she wastes no time and makes the cock cum.  a big load! And she does swallow YUM!

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 01:29:00 l 4507 Kbps

screenshot

Download:
Emma Rosie Modeling Audition
Loys89
Added: Dec 03, 2022 7:40 am
screenshot

File Name: CastingCouch-HD Doggy Style Compilation l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 5.04 GB

Genres Video: BBC, Big Ass, Brunette, Blonde, Compilation, Doggy Style, Female Completion, Interracial, Natural Tits, Redhead, Teen

Description Video: A compilation extracted from 20 scenes from CastingCouch-HD studio, in which the actresses are always on doggy style position. The compilation was divided by chapters, with each chapter named with the respective actress in the scene and date. Actresses: E, Harley, Ava, Cherry, Eva, Lily, Mina, Belle, Crystal, Bambi, Valentina, Maxie, Emily, Addis, Lexi, Violet, Marr, Deedee, Alyson.

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 01:35:37 l 7212 Kbps

screenshot

Download:
CastingCouch-HD Doggy Style Compilation
Loys89
Added: Oct 25, 2022 5:43 pm
screenshot

File Name: Skarlett Housekeeping You Need Towels l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 4.52 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 01:12:17 l 8811 Kbps

screenshot

Download:
Skarlett Housekeeping You Need Towels
Loys89
Added: Sep 22, 2022 6:37 pm
screenshot

File Name: Katarina Rina Updated 29-08-2022 l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 2.82 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 01:38:16 l 4000 Kbps

screenshot

Download:
Katarina Rina Updated 29-08-2022