Video Size: 947.3 MB
Duration: 00:24:34

https://filejoker.net/b36fz7aayr7w
AubreyTodd
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 18, 2023 1:51 am
Teresa R. German slut Teresa R. stroking cum out

screenshotscreenshot

Teresa R. and Olli are horny. They go home, strip naked and get down to business. Mature German slut gets doggy fucked and rides cock in cowgirl position. Blonde bitch sucks his cock and strokes it till he cums.
13-10-2016
Teresa R.

screenshot

VideoQuality: HD
VideoHeight: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video Size: 387.1 MB
Duration: 00:20:32

https://filejoker.net/aokcbhwp2lvr
AubreyTodd
Added: Aug 17, 2023 11:05 pm
Tera Joy - Right Now

screenshotscreenshot

Tera Joy

screenshot

Video Format: Windows Media
Video Size: 981.5 MB
Duration: 00:26:41

https://filejoker.net/w944dweg3xcv
AubreyTodd
Added: Aug 17, 2023 8:20 pm
Tammie Madison. Friend Watches Mom Fuck Son for Creampie

screenshotscreenshot

Mom
I love when I get to meet my son's friends. I hope the two of you have had a wonderful day. It's so lovely to be able to unwind together, watching a little television, whilst we wait for dinner. My son and I have a very loving relationship. We know what each other need and we are only happy to help each other out. I know what it's like to be a young boy. So much frustration. So many hormones. So many needs. Well, it's not too different for a a woman of my age.As your friend's mom talks to you, you watch her stroke your best friend's cock. It seems so normal, neither of them bat an eyelid, or look embarrassed, it is as if they do this every night. As your friend's mom talks to you, she casually pulls out her son's cock and starts to jerk it, as she comments on how pretty the girls are in the movie you're watching. Before you know it, your friend's mom is sucking her son's cock in front of you, asking you if you and your mom have a close relationship. You're waiting for the oven to pin to signal that dinner is ready, but mom has enough time to straddle her son's cock and take a big creampie from him.
Tammie Madison

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoHeight: 1080p
Video Size: 759.3 MB
Duration: 00:16:56

https://filejoker.net/9697p2nahkd6
AubreyTodd
Added: Aug 17, 2023 6:41 pm
Tammie Madison - Weekly Chores Creampie for Mommy

screenshotscreenshot

A non-exclusive custom request to feature, a boy-girl scene with Tammie playing mommy. The theme is mom and son have casual sex, whilst mommy ask son about his day. Mommy wants to know that he has completed all his chores, all except his final one, cumming in mommy.For this taboo creampie scene, Your mommy, Tammie is in the kitchen, by the stove, prepping your dinner. She looks so prim and proper in her bodysuit, skirt, and apron. As mommy chops the vegetables, she asks you about your day, checking you have completed your chores, as she casually tells you about her plans for the week ahead. Mommy does not even flinch as you reach out and start to caress her breasts. In fact, when you try to grab her ass, mommy spreads her legs and hitches up her skirt for you. She snaps open her body stocking saying, "This might help", as she provides you with access. As mommy casually discusses her yoga class, your fingers slide into her from behind. You finger fuck her vigorously as she tells you about the drinks night she has planned with the girls.When you push her down to her kness by her head, Mommy is nonchalant, taking hold of your cock and sucking, asking, "Does this feel good?" Of course, you and her both know, you still have one more chore to complete, you still need to give mommy her creampie.
Tammie Madison

screenshot

Video Size: 355.8 MB
Duration: 00:26:57

https://filejoker.net/wwaee8cq6rzg
AubreyTodd
Added: Aug 17, 2023 6:40 pm
Talija

screenshotscreenshot

Women need time for them self just like stunning blonde babe Talija. In a black negligee, mature babe got her favorite dildo to please that hairy pussy. Licking it in that slutty mouth, she stiffs it deep into her pussy getting it all wet for lucky Joachim who was there looking for a hole to fuck. He puts his big black dick inside her mouth for his own hardcore foreplay. This babe sure knows how to get a man's dong hard. On the couch, the interracial couple fuck in doggy style with lots of pleasure moans. Beautiful hairy pussy is rewarded with a cumshot from the big black dick. Hardcore fucking with crazy orgasm for blonde milf and handsome black dude!
Talija

screenshot

Video Size: 531 MB
Duration: 00:30:42

https://filejoker.net/uuivqtymyp7q
AubreyTodd
Added: Aug 17, 2023 6:31 am
Susan. Weve Created A Monster

screenshotscreenshot

Something has happend to sweet Susan. Last time, she was shy and reserved... now she marches in with her nipples pierced telling us she wants hard dick up her ass. We have this effect on girls.
Susan

screenshot

Video Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:22:05

https://filejoker.net/2gpy59ow6g2h
AubreyTodd
Added: Aug 17, 2023 1:03 am
Sophie Leon. Importing My Dick In A MILFs Mouth

screenshotscreenshot

Sophie Leon

screenshot

Video Size: 2.54 GB
Duration: 00:36:07

https://filejoker.net/rnkxlvri3rtl
AubreyTodd
Added: Aug 16, 2023 10:15 pm
Shay Fox. No Words Necessary

screenshotscreenshot

Part One
My Mom walks me up to my dorm room after she drops me off. We were both so tired from the drive and she starts saying she can get a hotel room; the last one she saw was 40 miles away. When I suggest she just sleep with me like she used to when I was little, she says I'm much more grown now. Fighting the urge to lay down, my mom finally says maybe she'll lay down for an hour and then drive back. But when we finally get into bed together, something makes her decides she's going to stay the entire night...Part Two
I had to come home to see my mom. After the night we had in my dorm, I know it's wrong, but I can't stop thinking about her, her body, her smell, her touch.. I burst in the room and she's getting ready for bed. She's shocked to see me, but when I walk up to her and start to talk, she just puts her finger over my lips and says shhhh, immediately reaching down to unbutton her shirt and lay back on the bed for me. There were just no words necessary.
Shay Fox

screenshot

Video Size: 899 MB
Duration: 00:39:09

https://filejoker.net/6mxi2mizauui
AubreyTodd
Added: Aug 16, 2023 7:29 pm
Sarah Vandella

screenshotscreenshot

Jake is in the middle of finishing up his TPS reports when he's approached by his gorgeous blond boss, Sarah Vandella. She's always had a thing for her young male employees and asks him to get a file from the bottom drawer just so she can steal a glance. Then , she grabs his butt and makes him jump in surprise. Backing him against the file cabinets, she coerces him until he finally relents and lets her suck on his big dick. Then, she unbuttons her blouse and titty-fucks his johnson with her big, sexy boobs. Finally, it's the moment that Sarah has been waiting for! She moans as she slowly sits down on Jake's cock and fucks herself silly!
Sarah Vandella

screenshot

Video Size: 759.5 MB
Duration: 00:26:42

https://filejoker.net/9my70l9pz7sa
AubreyTodd
Added: Aug 16, 2023 6:38 pm
Sarah Vandella. Engagement Present

screenshotscreenshot

Before fiance T. Stone gets married, his uncle brings him to his wife Sarah Vandella's spa for a last hoorah, a NURU massage experience that his uncle wisely advises will pay dividends during his marriage, by alleviating possible regret and resentment over the fun he didn't have before settling down at an early age. Uncle Stone leaves his nephew with Aunt Sarah, and they head to the NURU room to meet the girl who will be his masseuse. But Aunt Sarah throws T. Stone for a loop when she announces that she will be the attending masseuse today. T. Stone is very confused about the propriety of her suggestion, but the MILF reminds him she's only his step aunt. In that case, he agrees to go along with the engagement present, and follows her naked into the shower. She also reminds him that cleanliness is next to godliness while sudsing up his cock with soapy water. Next in the bathtub, the groom-to-be asks for reassurance that what they're doing is okay, right before Aunt Sarah puts his cock in her mouth. She even let's him have a taste of her MILF pussy. Then they head onto the mat for the NURU treatment. She slathers him with NURU gel, which feels cold but amazing. Aunt Sarah is very attentive to her step nephew as she slides her slippery body up and down his. He loves the pressure she's applying, her naked pussy is working wonders to relieve the tension in his muscles, especially when she turns him dick side up and starts slurping. While she works his groin, she pivots her ass over his face and lets him feast on her glistening pussy. Making sure he gets the full service before he pops, she mounts his cock and takes a pounding with her pussy. Aunt Sarah cums lickity split rubbing her asshole at the same time. T. Stone side loads his favorite aunt and makes her cum again. She rides him reverse cowboy locking his cock in her pussy grip. He ravages her pussy, fucking her hard till he busts a nut, giving her a creampie! Will T. Stone's cum be the evidence that gets Aunt Sarah in trouble with her hubby? Click to find out!
Sarah Vandella

screenshot

Video Size: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:27:15

https://filejoker.net/5jirtkr72pd9
AubreyTodd
Added: Aug 16, 2023 11:10 am
Sarah Vandella - Persuasion V

screenshotscreenshot

Includes: Sarah Vandella, three cumshots: cum in mouth, hand job, cream pie, Mommy persuasionMommy comes up stairs and let's her sweet boy know, "your father and I are getting a divorce," she makes certain that the boy knows that she loves the boy very much but he now must choose between living with the father or mother. The boy is conflicted, Dad has a lot of money, enough to buy him whatever he chooses, but Mom is so sweet, and well.. look at her, she's perfect. Mommy looks up at him with her sweet eyes, and kisses him. "Let Mommy show you how much you need me."Mommy lays her son down and takes out his cock. The boy is a little nervous at first, but Mommy is so soothing, and she assures him that this is what he needs. She kisses him with her perfect lips and purrs sinfully sweet things to him. The boys eyes are wide in disbelief as Mommy takes him inside of her mouth. She makes him cum, and the cum spills from the corners of her mouth as she smiles at him satisfied. Her plan is working, the boy will be hers, but there is something else that can seal the deal.Mommy gets on top of her son and peels her panties off. She plays with the tip of his cock with her pink pussy, the boy looks at her soft hairy pussy and begins to breathe heavy. He wants to last, he wants to satisfy his mother as much as she satisfies him. He fucks her slow and deep, as per her instruction, and cums inside of her. He watches his Mommy's body tremble as cum oozes out of her pussy.*** ***
Sarah Vandella

screenshot

Video Size: 699.2 MB
Duration: 00:14:40

https://filejoker.net/s4pui4ig1pgh
AubreyTodd
Added: Aug 16, 2023 8:24 am
Sarah Vandella - Adultescent

screenshotscreenshot

Mom told me that I should get a job if I am going to keep living with her. Well, I did that, and now she wants me to do chores. That woman is always on my nuts, she ought to thank me for living with her, she'd never have anyone to talk to if it wasn't for me. She works, comes home, takes a long hot bath, reads a book or watches her stories, and goes to bed. I'm her excitement. She needs me. Hell, if I'm going to be totally honest with you, I need her.I get out of bed, take a piss, my head is banging from drinking too much. I'm looking forward to coming downstairs and seeing my beautiful mother with her apron on and my breakfast on the table. I'll be goddamned if that woman was sitting on her lazy ass reading a book. I didn't complain or anything, I simply asked, "Can I have a breakfast sandwich, some red potatoes, coffee, and a couple of aspirins." She wanted to talk to me about her ideas for our new living arrangement. I was looking at my mom furrow her brow and wondering if she does that when she sucks a dick, I used to have a girlfriend who furrowed her brow like that when she gagged deep. Mom snapped me out of my day dream and told me that I misbehave because she was too soft on me as a little one. She told me, "your aunties told me to spank you, but I never believed in violence." I exhaled deeply, quietly, I know my mother, she just needs to run her mouth a little, while I nod after every other sentence, then she'll get in the kitchen. Lord, I am so hungry.The next thing I know she is asking me to bend over. That I will take my spanking in advance. I sh.it you not, that is what she said, "bend over, you're going to take one in advance." I grabbed the phone to call the police. This is domestic violence, I don't care that I'm a guy, law enforcement doesn't take this fuckery lightly. She hooked me with her right fist.The force of the blow was so intense I fell over the coffee table. She almost broke my jaw AND my cell phone. I looked up at her and blocked her next hit. She's totally lost it! She grabbed me by my hair and slammed my face into the table. I was disoriented, I looked at her with blurry eyes and stammered, "I.. would never hit a woman," then she drew back her fist with the strength of a mother gorilla and I let my instinct take over.*** ****** ****** ***
Sarah Vandella

screenshot

Video Size: 843.6 MB
Duration: 00:17:15

https://filejoker.net/r79b7vvhlwix
AubreyTodd
Added: Aug 16, 2023 5:39 am
Sara Jay

screenshotscreenshot

Sara Jay loves a good workout. And she's always on the lookout for new ways to burn some calories. When her and hubby find some time together in their gym, Sara treats herself to some sexercise with his love muscle.

screenshot

Video Size: 2.23 GB
Duration: 00:25:56

https://filejoker.net/bdqvnetdv983
AubreyTodd
Added: Aug 16, 2023 2:53 am
Samantha Hayes, Mindi Mink. Subliminal Parenting

screenshotscreenshot

Spoiled brat Samantha Hayes promises that she will never be friends with her new step mother Mindi Mink. Mindi, being a hypnotherapist tries a new method called subliminal messaging on her daughters phone which displays key words so fast that only the subconscious picks it up. A few hours later, Samantha comes home with presents to bare for her favorite mother in the whole world. Mindi believes the app is working and tests it out by asking Samantha do a few things for her....what she didn't know is how far Samantha is willing to go to please her mother by any means necessary!Samantha takes off Mindi's high heels, massaging her sore feet inch by inch then sneaks her pierced tongue around her mother's toe. As inappropriate as it may seem, Samantha pleads with her mom of how good of a girl she wants to be by enchanting Mindi in lesbian fornication. Samantha's soft lips suckle on Mindi's milf boobs and ripe nipples, then enthusiastically opens her mouth to taste her mother's forbidden fruit. Mindi tries to resist but the touch of her daughter's lips over her milf pussy makes her moan in lesbian euphoria. Mindi is fascinated by Samantha's youthful skin as they entwine their pussies together, tribbing vigorously and ending with Mindi sucking Samantha's tight pussy making her scream in sexual delight!
Samantha Hayes, Mindi Mink

screenshot

Video Size: 2.11 GB
Duration: 00:43:33

https://filejoker.net/g6bsjexyczj8