screenshot

Info:
Tags: FemDom

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 409.1 MB
Duration: 00:10:45
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

Download or watch online: dead_link_removed
EsmondYork
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 05, 2021 10:45 pm
Mia Malkova (Edged to Agony / 2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Goddess Mia's boy-toy is in serious need of cock discipline & stamina training to become the proper slave she desires. Mia plays an extra cruel game of tease and denial while edging her helpless slave to complete agony. He can't help but beg to cum while being smothered by her big, perfect ass to only be denied over and over again until he has totally lost his mind. With enough pleading for mercy on his swollen balls Goddess Mia gives him one last stroke and finally allows him to blast his massive load all over the dungeon floor.
Tags: Edging, Blonde, Stockings, Femdom, Ruined Orgasm, Humiliation, Ass Worship, High Heels, Latex
Actors: Mia Malkova

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 683.6 MB
Duration: 00:10:49
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/21b9cfdf2fe29
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 06, 2021 1:52 pm
Mean Bitch Boss 2 - Emma Hix

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Jack's secretary went behind his back to his boss and told him that Jack is worthless. He promoted her and now she is Jack's new boss! She makes him wear a collar and leash to the office, and makes him work in a cage. To add to the humiliation, she makes him tell her how worthless he is. His new job...
Tags: FACESITTING, ASS WORSHIP, AND MORE, FOOT WORSHIP
Actors: Emma Hix

Video Size: 2.33 GB
Duration: 00:40:56
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/922066961e485
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 06, 2021 9:25 pm
Mandy Marx - Mandy Marx's Pegging Tutorial

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Mandy trains you, training him. Soft and slow instructional turns rough and hot and heavy fucking.
Tags: dildo, strapon sucking, strap on, strapon, strapon fucking, anal play, pegging, strapon, strap on fucking, strapon worship, big dildo
Actors: Mandy Marx

Video Size: 395.2 MB
Duration: 00:12:48
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/16f915e22572e
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 07, 2021 2:27 am
Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Rick Fantana, Tommy Pistol (Reservation: Cuckold / 2. 9.2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Maitresse Madeline Marlowe's Hotel Divine has been busy! Rick Fantana noticed the new hotel on his way to his construction job and thought he'd check in for an hour on his lunch break. He's welcomed by the divine gimp and to Rick's surprise nothing is what it seems. It's obvious he has stepped into a world unlike any other. Maitresse Madeline emerges from a bath of milk and rose peddles covered head to toe in latex. She slithers and slides over to him with the help of her gimp and without missing a beat Rick realizes his place in this triad.His raging cock is locked and trapped in chastity while Madeline slips her latex flesh up and down his body and sucks her gimps raging hard cock and spitting back into Rick's belt. Madeline is skull fucked hard, just the way she likes it, producing so much saliva. This is the only nectar of pleasure Rick gets to enjoy of Madeline's large, perfect, wet lips.Rick's bent over and penetrated with Madeline large long stick. The on going theme of Divine Hotel is to torment men not with pain but with pleasure. Rick adores having his prostate milked and Madeline hits his multiple orgasm button over and over again but pulls out every single time he is about to cum. You see he has made a cuckolding reservation and that means the only ones cumming are Madeline and her gimp bull! Madeline gets railed hard in her hungry, evil pussy while Rick is made to watch on his back getting pounded in his ass and denied every time he's on the edge. Orgasm after orgasm and Madeline is finally ready for her gimp bull to cum. She takes two loads of his in her mouth and swallows it all down. Lucky for Rick she sends him back to work with one last kiss and just the smallest scent of the sex he will never have with her.
Tags: Femdom, Humiliation
Actors: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Rick Fantana, Tommy Pistol

Video Size: 1.58 GB
Duration: 00:43:58
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/17a5688611a2f
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 07, 2021 7:29 am
Mae Ling - Cock-Whore Lessons

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Miss Mae Ling's slave has a very tight ass and needs to learn how to be a proper cock-whore for his Mistress. She makes her slut lube up her cock with his spit as she slides it in and out of his throat. When her cock is extra sloppy from fucking his mouth she takes it out and mercilessly pounds his tight hole. Her sissy boy just wants to please his Mistress's dick and takes every inch no matter how rough and hard she gets. Miss Mae doesn't hold back as she makes sure her slut's holes are loosened up and ready for the next size up!
Tags: Strapon, Chastity, Pegging, Femdom, Stockings, Anal
Actors: Mae Ling

Video Size: 840.8 MB
Duration: 00:11:35

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/9d662f7625cb1
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 07, 2021 5:31 pm
Macy Meadows - Princess Fucks Best

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Princess Macy Meadows ravages her slave's ass with her big, strap-on cock making sure he knows his place as a bottom bitch. She is getting his holes stretched and ready for all her girlfriends to come over and gangbang his ass. Princess Macy doesn't want her slut to disappoint the ladies so makes sure his fuck-hole can handle every last inch she rams in him.
Tags: Anal, Pegging, Stockings, Chastity, Femdom, Strapon
Actors: Macy Meadows

Video Size: 1.1 GB
Duration: 00:15:29

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/f7df21198c90f
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 08, 2021 9:12 pm
Lady Fyre - Step-Mommy's Little Bitch

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Custom: You are my loving but strict step-mommy. The past few months, you have been taking my sexual education into your own hands. I have been taught to lick your pussy and your ass, and you ride my cock every day. Today starts like any other training session. You bend over and make me lick your ass. Then you lay me down and sit on my face until you cum. However - you then tell me that there is something new you want to introduce. You say you'll be "right back" with a sly smile on your face. You return wearing a huge strap-on. You tell me that you want to introduce pegging into our sex-ed training. You tell me that some women like to dominate their partners, and you want to make sure that I am prepared for when a future girlfriend wants to make me her fuck toy. You first make me suck your cock, then you start to lube my asshole with your fingers. Finally, you slowly slide your cock into my asshole to let me get used to it. You start to fuck me, lovingly at first. But you eventually start fucking me hard, teasing me about being "step-mommy's little bitch." Finally you let me jerk off while you fuck me. You decide to let me cum, but only if I yell out that I like it when step-mommy fucks my ass. Once I cum, you tell me that I did a good job and that this will be part of my training every day from now on.
Tags: FEMDOM POV, STRAPON, FACESITTING
Actors: Lady Fyre

Video Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 00:20:27
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/1dcf64de495d3
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 09, 2021 9:46 am
Kompromat 2 Crystal Rush

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : American patriot Glenn tells the Russians he will never betray his country and give them the information they want. So, they send in the ultimate Interrogator Comrade Crystal Rush! She knows all about his weaknesses: about how he is submissive to beautiful women and will do anything to have her perfect
Tags: AND MORE, FOOT WORSHIP, FACESITTING, ASS WORSHIP
Actors: Crystal Rush

Video Size: 2.52 GB
Duration: 00:44:17
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/64fe172a233db
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 10, 2021 8:25 am
Kat Dior - Kat Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Kat Dior has already fucked her sissy, Lance Hart's brains out while locked in chastity twice. Now she is sitting on his face in a high cut leotard and pantyhose. She makes him smell the pussy he'll never get and teases his pathetic locked up dick. Then she puts her giant black strap on cock back on and rails him again.
Tags: Anal, Strapon, Femdom, Pegging, Chastity, Pantyhose
Actors: Kat Dior, Lance Hart

Video Size: 284.4 MB
Duration: 00:12:52
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/1ce0471f477e4
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 10, 2021 6:28 pm
Kat Dior & Lance Hart - April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 4

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Tags: Big Tits, Big Booty, Strap On Pegging, Edging Begging to Cum, Cumshot, Pantyhose, Emasculation, Sissy, Chastity
Actors: Kat Dior & Lance Hart

Video Size: 625 MB
Duration: 00:16:54
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/4784f12caeeb5
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 11, 2021 2:04 am
Kat (Facesits Her Debt Slave / 19.02.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Princess Kat enjoys a lollypop while sitting on her debt slave's face. The debt slave is locked in chastity and Kat has the key. Kat giggles and bounces. She really got him good with the debt contract. Even the paralegal was shocked at how cruel the terms were. Kat loves money. The debt slave's chastity bounces as Kat rides his face. She is so perfect. The old fool will do whatever she says. Kat knows how to spend his money better than he can. She loves driving him further and further into debt. Even with the debt contract signed Kat will still expect regular tributes and shopping sprees.
Tags: Latex, Blonde, Femdom, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Face Sitting, Chastity
Actors: Kat

Video Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:11:33

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/6f1598b9d5ca9
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 12, 2021 10:48 am
Jemma Jansen - Good Puppies Get Treats: Jemma Jansen And Colby Jansen

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Jemma Jansen is getting impatient waiting on her bed for her puppy, Colby Jansen. When Colby gets on the bed, Jemma puts a puppy mask over his head and tells him to fetch his tail. Colby grabs his butt-plug tail in his mouth and gives it to Jemma. Jemma gets it wet, shoves it inside Colby's asshole, and makes him wag it. After that Jemma makes Colby lick her high-heel shoes and then her pretty bare feet. She unzips her pants exposing her pretty pussy and gives her puppy a new treat to lick. Colby takes her pants off and Jemma turns over onto her knees to get her pussy and ass licked from behind. Jemma gets a big pink dildo and attaches it to her strap-on and fucks Colby's ass deep and hard.
Tags: Pussy Licking, Anal Play, Anal, Chastity, Rimming, Pegging, Foot Licking, Puppy Play, Strapon, Toys, Mask, Femdom
Actors: Colby Jansen, Jemma Jansen

Video Size: 798.6 MB
Duration: 00:42:50
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/97d805c081a17
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 13, 2021 9:25 am
Help, My Husband is a Sissy! Part 3 /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Of course she went out and found a real man to satisfy her after she learned her husband was a sissy slut slave! Her new boyfriend stops by the doc's office to help sharpen up Bambi's cock sucking skills. The ladies delight in the sissy's humiliation and enjoy cropping his bare bottom as incentive to suck harder and deeper.
Tags: FemDom, Oral Sex, **** Feminization, Sissy, Crossdress, Transvestite
Actors: Mistress Sienna, Nadia Nitro, Daisy Ditz and Marcos

Video Size: 189.7 MB
Duration: 00:13:06
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 24.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/57e3e4e543055
EsmondYork
Added: Nov 14, 2021 12:35 am
Goddess Valeria - My Step-Mom and I are the perfect team FULL

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Screenshots:
screenshot

Info:
Description : Meet My Step-Mom Victoria, she is 47 years old. Look at her and you will understand why I am so beautiful. I once told her about My personal slaves. How I humiliate them and how they fulfill any of My whims. She was very surprised and wanted to see it. Today I decided to call one of these pathetic creatures to show My Step-Mom what these nonentity is. Does this whore know how lucky she is? Worship Me and obey My Step-Mother's orders is the highest reward for such a pitiful loser. Her hands and tongue today are used to massage My Step-Mom's feet and her face is for our spit. That day we laughed so hard.. You can't look at such a nonentity without laughing. My Step-Mother is very kind and I was surprised how she easily humiliates this ugly bitch. The slave is worthy of it.. My Step-Mom is delighted with this day.
I want you to understand, idiots.. There are stupid losers without their own opinion, who are pathetic dirt under the feet of people like us - ideal women, with beautiful bodies and the ability to own people like you. Any whim of Me and My loved Step-Mom will be fulfilled in an instant. Just because the pathetic bitch can't argue with us. She is destined to be under our feet and serve. Today she read us a novel. What do you think so it's easy and everyone can handle it. But for any hesitation or incorrect intonation a blow with a stack follows .. and there were a lot of mistakes .. hahaha.. spits flew out of My mouth and My Step-Mom.. if I missed it wasn't My fault, so you should find My spit and lick it off. When We got tired of her boring reading her ass was red as flame. My Step-Mom and I were happy.
I don't want to brag, but I think I have the toughest whore. Ahaah of course she moans like a seal and tries to break free, but still she mastered 300 pounds! It was very funny. Drooling from her filthy mouth fountained. It happens when I jump on you from the couch. My Step-Mom is just delighted. Today reminded her of her ****hood and her toy pony. It's great to see your step-mother happy. Even if it means sacrificing a stupid whore. Ahaha
Tags: trampling, spanking, Lezdom, humiliation, spitting
Actors: Goddess Valeria

Video Size: 2.77 GB
Duration: 00:42:09
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 - Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) - Frame Rate: 50.000 fps

Download or watch online: https://k2s.cc/file/7f21ced5359d9