Author
AubreyTodd
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 19, 2022 5:44 pm
Vina - HuCow exercise

screenshotscreenshot

Our popular HuCow Vina has been in the herd for a long time. She grew from a curious 19-year old into the HuCow she is today, with her udders four times as large. She was drawn to the farm for some reason, and now she is a happy HuCow. Vina has been well fed, and she is starting to get a bit heavy. Of course, until we get our outdoors HuCow location, it is quite hard to give our herd enough exercise. So we put a bike in the barn, and made Vina burn some calories! Of course, there is no reason she can't get milked during her fitness session, so we hooked her nipples up to a milker while she was peddling away. Very efficient!

Genre: bondage, ball gag, metal collar, milking machine

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoHeight: 1080p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video Size: 989.4 MB
Duration: 00:09:02

https://filejoker.net/y4ag0ojfsxc9
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 19, 2022 7:49 pm
Violet - Twisted Flower 2

screenshotscreenshot

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.

Genre: Crying, BDSM, Dildo, Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Fucking Machine, Machine Dildo, Suspension, Electrical Play, Mask, Vibrator, Caning

screenshot

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
VideoHeight: 2160p
Video Size: 1012.5 MB
Duration: 00:28:05

https://filejoker.net/9wt7ww7f84tf
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 19, 2022 9:54 pm
Wenona - Barn Swallow 2

screenshotscreenshot

She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, **** her to drink out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face. At night, she waits in the stocks, wiggling and whining. After removing the metal pail from her head, PD shoves Mr. Pogo into her mouth, getting the dildo nice and wet before **** it into her cunt. Next, wenona spends some time in the barn. A noose pulling tight at the neck keeps her on her toes. Sweating and grunting, she dances around, stockinged legs trembling. Lying on her back on the dirty wood floor, she is bound with straight arms overhead and legs crossed. PD fucks her with Mr. Pogo then pulls her legs wide into a full straddle. He takes advantage of her position, beating her exposed cunt and ass. Standing, she is bent over, her arms pulled through spread legs. Rope digs harshly at her crotch; her labia are swollen and discolored. PD paddles her tortured pussy before providing some relief with the vibrator. Belted down to an old mattress box springs, she lays helplessly on her back with legs open. She flinches and whimpers as PD pushes Mr. Pogo into her ass. Squealing in agony, she suffers horribly in this difficult position. Body glistening with oil, she is impaled on a dildo and bound to a chair with plastic zip ties. PD denies her air, covering her head with a plastic bag. She breathes deeply, but panics when she begins to suffocate. After PD pokes a hole in the bag, she gasps for air, grateful to have survived another Insex shoot.

Genre: Caning, Vibrator, Dildo, Ring Gag, Anal, Stockings, Bondage, BDSM

screenshot

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
VideoHeight: 2160p
Video Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:38:08

https://filejoker.net/auqfs030ber1
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 19, 2022 11:59 pm
Wenona - Barn Swallow 2

screenshotscreenshot

She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, **** her to drink out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face. At night, she waits in the stocks, wiggling and whining. After removing the metal pail from her head, PD shoves Mr. Pogo into her mouth, getting the dildo nice and wet before **** it into her cunt. Next, wenona spends some time in the barn. A noose pulling tight at the neck keeps her on her toes. Sweating and grunting, she dances around, stockinged legs trembling. Lying on her back on the dirty wood floor, she is bound with straight arms overhead and legs crossed. PD fucks her with Mr. Pogo then pulls her legs wide into a full straddle. He takes advantage of her position, beating her exposed cunt and ass. Standing, she is bent over, her arms pulled through spread legs. Rope digs harshly at her crotch; her labia are swollen and discolored. PD paddles her tortured pussy before providing some relief with the vibrator. Belted down to an old mattress box springs, she lays helplessly on her back with legs open. She flinches and whimpers as PD pushes Mr. Pogo into her ass. Squealing in agony, she suffers horribly in this difficult position. Body glistening with oil, she is impaled on a dildo and bound to a chair with plastic zip ties. PD denies her air, covering her head with a plastic bag. She breathes deeply, but panics when she begins to suffocate. After PD pokes a hole in the bag, she gasps for air, grateful to have survived another Insex shoot.

Genre: Stockings, Ring Gag, Caning, Dildo, Vibrator, Bondage, Anal, BDSM

screenshot

Video Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:38:08

https://filejoker.net/jy0evmw8tnzh
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 20, 2022 1:21 pm
Zenza Raggi and Sexy Susi (A Good Whore Brings her own Mattress / 26.11.10)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Big Tits, Hardcore, Public, Sex, BDSM, Blowjob, Anal, Domination

screenshot

VideoQuality: HD
VideoHeight: 720p
Video Format: Windows Media
Video Size: 737.5 MB
Duration: 01:01:32

https://filejoker.net/6ndl6nj5loq2
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 21, 2022 8:21 pm
Calico-Maitresse Madeline (5997)

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Fetish, bdsm

screenshot

Video Size: 671.4 MB
Duration: 00:55:56

https://filejoker.net/rxtz5zu6y5h1
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 22, 2022 12:55 am
Felony, Maitresse Madeline and Asphyxia Noir - Los Angeles Fetish Doll (13115)

screenshotscreenshot

Asphyxia Noir is one of the hottest new fetish models out of LA. She comes to Whipped Ass to be made into Madeline and Felony's very own fetish doll and gets a proper punishment mixed with lesbian domination and fetish sex! She's flogged, fisted and humiliated. Felony and Madeline love to let their sadistic side shine and destroy their fetish doll until she's a pile of sweat, saliva and pussy juice. She is made to lick their asses and pussies and then does double vag strap-on for the first time!

Genre: BDSM, Hardcore, Lesbians, Bondage, Dildo

screenshot

Video Size: 650.6 MB
Duration: 00:54:17

https://filejoker.net/w7fy9icwwl7h
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 22, 2022 5:29 am
318 Audition

screenshotscreenshot

What's your name? Stephanie. How old are you? 34. Where you from? From Ireland. How much do you weight? 110 lb. How tall are you? 5ft 9in. What size dress do you wear? size 6. What're your measurements? 34, 24, 34. What size cup: C. What's you schooling? Two years of college. What do you do now? I work as a freelance model. Have you worked as a bondage model? Never. Have you ever done bondage with a boy friend? Never. Have you seen the pictures of the stuff we do here? I sure have. What was your reaction to them? It was a new experience. I'm open to challenges. Take off your shoes please.

Genre: BDSM, Mouth Gag, Tits Torture, Ball Gag, Spanking, Suspension, Flogging, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator

screenshot

Video Size: 1.67 GB
Duration: 00:47:37

https://filejoker.net/qb5dsm11d586
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 22, 2022 7:44 am
A Wizard of Ass - Penney/

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Enema

screenshot

VideoQuality: SD
VideoHeight: 240p
Video Size: 95.4 MB
Duration: 00:21:33

https://filejoker.net/h6ay2erz048r
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 22, 2022 12:15 pm
Abigail Dupree - Pussy Play 2016

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore, Domination, BDSM, Prolapse

screenshot

Video Size: 513.5 MB
Duration: 00:10:19

https://filejoker.net/w1w07h7zq92e
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 22, 2022 4:47 pm
Aiden Ashley - Bondage Slut, Aiden Ashley

screenshotscreenshot

Aiden Ashley is a sexy bondage slut that craves the attention of The Pope, and all that comes with that. Aiden is placed in a wooden chair, her limbs are pulled away from her, one by one. In a short time she is rendered helpless and this is only the beginning. A bowling ball hangs from the rope around her neck to control this sluts breathing. Clamps are applied to her delicate nipples, and then he adds more to intensify her suffering. After some torment, Aiden shows her gratitude with multiple squirting orgasms. The second scene starts and we find Aiden in a single-knee, inverted suspension. This is not for the light at heart, and is a very grueling position to be in. The Pope rips non-stop orgasms from her pussy with the magic wand while he fucks her tight little pussy with a massive dildo. Reduced to a sweaty bag of flesh, she hangs in the middle of the dungeon, very much looking forward to what's next . The final scene begins with Aiden on her back with her legs spread wide, up in the air. The torment continues with a leather flogger, and then The Pope adds a blindfold to increase her awareness of being completely, and utterly fucked. This just pushes her over the edge of excitement, and she starts to squirt uncontrollably. By the time he has finished with her, the floor is soaked in her her pussy juices.

Genre: Dildo, Flogging, Vibrator, Fingering, Squirting, BDSM, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Bondage, Clover Clamps

screenshot

Video Size: 3.14 GB
Duration: 00:44:19

https://filejoker.net/qc0h26igxeaa
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 22, 2022 7:04 pm
Aiden Ashley - Bondage Slut, Aiden Ashley

screenshotscreenshot

Aiden Ashley is a sexy bondage slut that craves the attention of The Pope, and all that comes with that. Aiden is placed in a wooden chair, her limbs are pulled away from her, one by one. In a short time she is rendered helpless and this is only the beginning. A bowling ball hangs from the rope around her neck to control this sluts breathing. Clamps are applied to her delicate nipples, and then he adds more to intensify her suffering. After some torment, Aiden shows her gratitude with multiple squirting orgasms. The second scene starts and we find Aiden in a single-knee, inverted suspension. This is not for the light at heart, and is a very grueling position to be in. The Pope rips non-stop orgasms from her pussy with the magic wand while he fucks her tight little pussy with a massive dildo. Reduced to a sweaty bag of flesh, she hangs in the middle of the dungeon, very much looking forward to what's next . The final scene begins with Aiden on her back with her legs spread wide, up in the air. The torment continues with a leather flogger, and then The Pope adds a blindfold to increase her awareness of being completely, and utterly fucked. This just pushes her over the edge of excitement, and she starts to squirt uncontrollably. By the time he has finished with her, the floor is soaked in her her pussy juices.

Genre: Squirting, BDSM, Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Fingering, Clover Clamps, Vibrator, Bondage, Flogging, Suspension

screenshot

VideoQuality: SD
VideoHeight: 480p
Video Size: 827.9 MB
Duration: 00:44:19

https://filejoker.net/5drro2aqy266
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 22, 2022 9:20 pm
Aiden Starr and Bailey Blue - Tease or be Tazed (28960)

screenshotscreenshot

Beautiful and tough Bailey Blue receives her final punishment on Electrosluts and it is unforgiving. Goddess Aiden Starr, warms her body up with brutal flogging and sharp cropping. It seems to be a pleasant change in sensation from all the zaps and prods she has been enduring. However, the sensation does not last when the uncomfortable feeling of the iron bars she laying on and the tight handcuffs that are keeping her spread long remind her why she's here. To make this more difficult, her pussy lips are clamped tight to the naked bed rails to keep her in place while Bailey is given motivation to stretch her body up and give Aiden the orgasms she deserves.

Genre: BDSM, Hardcore, Domination, Electric, Lesbians, Bondage

screenshot

Video Size: 340.7 MB
Duration: 00:28:25

https://filejoker.net/srmhyfwt4goh
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 23, 2022 8:01 pm
Alexis Tae, Maya Woulfe - Strap Attack: Maya Woulfe Sensually Dominates Alexis Tae

screenshotscreenshot

Gorgeous and tall Domme, Alexis Tae has her dear petite submissive, Maya Woulfe in a vulnerable bondage position, tied in a ball-tie. Alexis plays with Maya's asshole. She inserts a glass toy and makes Maya taste her own asshole from it. Alexis hits Maya with a riding crop and then fucks her ass hard and deep with a strap-on, making her clean the dildo off with her mouth. Maya is then shackled to a box for asshole teasing and foot worship of her mistress. Finally, Alexis plays with her own ass while making her submissive helplessly watch everything.

Genre: Bondage, LezDom, Dildo, Lesbian, Ass Licking, BDSM, Masturbation, Strapon, Rimming, Foot Licking, Anal

screenshot

Video Size: 1.72 GB
Duration: 00:48:00

https://filejoker.net/ntyn54lmoulo
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 23, 2022 10:18 pm
Alexis Tae, Maya Woulfe - Strap Attack: Maya Woulfe Sensually Dominates Alexis Tae

screenshotscreenshot

Gorgeous and tall Domme, Alexis Tae has her dear petite submissive, Maya Woulfe in a vulnerable bondage position, tied in a ball-tie. Alexis plays with Maya's asshole. She inserts a glass toy and makes Maya taste her own asshole from it. Alexis hits Maya with a riding crop and then fucks her ass hard and deep with a strap-on, making her clean the dildo off with her mouth. Maya is then shackled to a box for asshole teasing and foot worship of her mistress. Finally, Alexis plays with her own ass while making her submissive helplessly watch everything.

Genre: LezDom, Strapon, Anal, BDSM, Masturbation, Foot Licking, Ass Licking, Bondage, Lesbian, Rimming, Dildo

screenshot

Video Size: 3.39 GB
Duration: 00:48:00

https://filejoker.net/hqzchtt0ndyr