Author
AubreyTodd
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 01, 2023 12:53 pm
Sophia Locke - Brutal Homecoming Of Sophia Locke

screenshotscreenshot

Sophia begins her day locked into a wooden cube that holds her body in a small confined area. Her head is locked into a stock type device that displays it like the slutty hole that it is. The Pope toys with her before applying a blindfold and initiating some evil mind fuckery in the form of electrical play. The room goes quiet as he stealthily moves around fucking with her as he shocks her unsuspecting body. Sophia is given the first of many orgasms to reward her for being tough. Next, Sophia's amazing ass is displayed so that he can torment her from behind. Floggers and canes are used to brutalize her backside and feet with some nasty bastinado. Sophia has no choice but to endure this brutality since she is helplessly locked into cold steel hindering her from escaping. This scene is finished off with a dildo buried deep inside of her cunt while a vibe is pressed firmly against her clit commanding non stop orgasms from her pussy. In the final scene, Sophia is locked into a neck shackle along with multiple steel traps that lock her legs wide open with her hungry pussy fully exposed. What follows is a nasty bastinado session that has Sophia pushed to her breaking point. The Pope continues to push this slut as far as she is willing to go, and then pushes her right over the edge with the final orgasms of the day.
Sophia Locke, The Pope

screenshot

VideoQuality: HD
VideoHeight: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video Size: 1.96 GB
Duration: 00:54:39

https://filejoker.net/c4er0kyhsibk
AubreyTodd
Added: Jul 02, 2023 12:59 am
Sophia Locke - Redhead Take Down

screenshotscreenshot

Sophia Locke - Redhead Take Down

screenshot

VideoQuality: SD
VideoHeight: 540p
Video Size: 641.5 MB
Duration: 00:58:31

https://filejoker.net/jy8xgpli492m
AubreyTodd
Added: Jul 02, 2023 1:01 am
Sophia Locke

screenshotscreenshot

screenshot

VideoHeight: 540p
Video Size: 946.7 MB
Duration: 01:26:22

https://filejoker.net/z3b18zxsft5o
AubreyTodd
Added: Jul 02, 2023 1:02 am
Sophia Locke - Brutal Homecoming Of Sophia Locke

screenshotscreenshot

Sophia begins her day locked into a wooden cube that holds her body in a small confined area. Her head is locked into a stock type device that displays it like the slutty hole that it is. The Pope toys with her before applying a blindfold and initiating some evil mind fuckery in the form of electrical play. The room goes quiet as he stealthily moves around fucking with her as he shocks her unsuspecting body. Sophia is given the first of many orgasms to reward her for being tough. Next, Sophia's amazing ass is displayed so that he can torment her from behind. Floggers and canes are used to brutalize her backside and feet with some nasty bastinado. Sophia has no choice but to endure this brutality since she is helplessly locked into cold steel hindering her from escaping. This scene is finished off with a dildo buried deep inside of her cunt while a vibe is pressed firmly against her clit commanding non stop orgasms from her pussy. In the final scene, Sophia is locked into a neck shackle along with multiple steel traps that lock her legs wide open with her hungry pussy fully exposed. What follows is a nasty bastinado session that has Sophia pushed to her breaking point. The Pope continues to push this slut as far as she is willing to go, and then pushes her right over the edge with the final orgasms of the day.
Sophia Locke, The Pope

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoHeight: 1080p
Video Size: 3.87 GB
Duration: 00:54:39

https://filejoker.net/f43bva791ars
AubreyTodd
Added: Jul 02, 2023 1:26 am
Summer Hart - Tit Truss

screenshotscreenshot

Not all tits are created equal. Even the nicest of tits are not great for bondage. They come in all shapes and sizes. Summer Hart just happens to have a beautiful set that are perfect for tying up.They are also great for slapping around and generally abusing. Summer finds out just what her tits are good for. OT has them tied up till they are purple.Summer isn't just a pair of tits though. She's got an ass that could crush your soul, a spread as wide as Niagara Falls, and a face so pretty you'll piss yourself.
Summer Hart

screenshot

Video Size: 2.25 GB
Duration: 00:42:23

https://filejoker.net/zuurzbs72hdo
AubreyTodd
Added: Jul 02, 2023 3:52 am
Summer Hart

screenshotscreenshot

Women love to be dominated. It's in their genetic makeup. They were designed to give up that pussy to the Alpha male. Who are we to try to change millions of years of evolution. That's where I cum in. I give them what they need not what they want. Summer was yearning for an aggressive male to put her in her fucking place and teach her how to please a man. She came to me and requested ToughLove. When I looked at her I knew the universe provided exactly what we both needed. Her skin was pale as snow. Her ginger hair and fire crotch lit a fire in me that had been burnt out long ago. We needed each other. It was a symbiotic relationship. Dirty talk was out the fucking window . This was my demands. She needed teaching as much as I needed to teach. Her breasts were supple. She had rosy red perky nipples that looked like a delicacy in a French restaurant. Not to forget about that PAWG ass. (Phat Ass White Girl) Her tiny little asshole was as cute as a button and begged for anal pleasures. This was not going to be one of my usual sessions. No, this was a fucking workshop. Sweat was about to pour as that shaved pussy dripped sweet pussy dew. I immediately started her off in bondage and deprivation. She needed to be restrained from herself more than anything else. I teased her from head to toe with spanking, spitting, and whipping. We even did a bit of role playing. Once unlocked from her bondage I bent her over the spanking bench in doggy style and had my way with that bubble butt. I fucked her swollen cunt, foot fucked her feet, and face fucked her like the red headed slut she was. She suffocated on my cock again and again being deprived of air. She wasn't new to BDSM but she was new to ToughLove. The spanking session reddened her ass like a rose. It was quite beautiful to watch her jump in anticipation. I could see her pussy squirt from my thick cock ramming down her throat. She loved that big dick robbing her of her ability to speak. Her little high heels kicked in the air like the wicked witch of the west. I turned this pro pleaser into an amateur in a matter of minutes. Her blowjob was certainly notable. I flipped her to missionary, held onto those big tits, watched those manicured nails grip the bench and blew a deep cream pie into her cervix hard. My god it was satisfying. All hail the sex goddess herself sent from the lord above.
Summer Hart

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoHeight: 1080p
Video Size: 2.11 GB
Duration: 00:57:33

https://filejoker.net/xnvvad5fh4ec
AubreyTodd
Added: Jul 03, 2023 1:01 am
The Mystery of the Abandoned Warehouse A Scooby Doo Parody, Feature Movie

screenshotscreenshot

Velma explores the wrong warehouse and gets fucked hard in bondage

Darling, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

screenshot

VideoHeight: 360p
Video Size: 304.1 MB
Duration: 00:51:31

https://filejoker.net/ipps18s2oq3l
AubreyTodd
Added: Jul 03, 2023 1:02 am
The Bondage Channel 2012 Vol. 9. TheBondageChannel

screenshotscreenshot

Aiyana, Chloe C

screenshot

VideoHeight: 480p
Video Format: Windows Media
Video Size: 1.73 GB
Duration: 01:59:54

https://filejoker.net/5x7bywbhq8ht
AubreyTodd
Added: Jul 03, 2023 2:22 am
The Other End Of The Whip

screenshotscreenshot

Prepare to be whipped into submission. BeBe LaBadd is a dominatrix who knows how to whip her submissive sluts. But she decides to taken on sultry vixen Darla Crane as her protege. Soon these two our whipping, tying up, and suspending disciplined girls together in no time. But towards the end its Time for BeBe LaBadd to feel what its like to be on the other end of the whip!!
USA
Darla Crane, Angella Faith, Bebe LeBadd, Jalynn

screenshot

Video Size: 555.5 MB
Duration: 01:05:00

https://filejoker.net/wmxa7f1vyd3w
AubreyTodd
Added: Jul 03, 2023 4:53 am
The Punishment Of Ashley Renee

screenshotscreenshot

USA
Sharon Kane, Ashley Renee, Daphne, Fawna, Darian Haze, Nikki Dial

screenshot

VideoHeight: 576p
Video Size: 403.8 MB
Duration: 00:59:11

https://filejoker.net/odi6pf8iazl4
AubreyTodd
Added: Jul 03, 2023 7:24 am
Tiffany Tyler. Forbidden Confessions Tiffany has rough sex with a burglar

screenshotscreenshot

Sexy Tiffany Tyler confesses to her therapist about being taken by strange men while her husband is out of town. She tells about her fantasy of a burglar breaking into the house at night and manhandling her into submission, then tying her to the bed and fucking her hard! Tiffany also confesses fantasizing about her doctor who straps her down to a gyno chair and sexually dominates her. Finally, her therapist makes her live out a fantasy and fucks her in bondage right there in his office. This shoot features a hot struggling scene!
Tiffany Tyler

screenshot

Video Size: 854.9 MB
Duration: 01:11:19

https://filejoker.net/tjv6xn74onmr
AubreyTodd
Added: Jul 03, 2023 9:53 am
Times Are Getting Harder

screenshotscreenshot

Prisoners 959682, and 095679, have been found guilty of continuing drug smuggling within prison. After repeated warnings they are sentenced to severe corporal punishment. Both must endure fifty strokes with the heavy prison strap, and fifty strokes of the cane. The two beautiful but strict warders are sent to carry out the punishment, but first the prisoners must be searched for more elicit drugs. The senior warder puts on her surgical rubber gloves whilst the junior warder instructs the first girl to bend over for her cavity examination. This she does with great reluctance, as the senior warder checks her most intermit parts for contraband. Then it becomes the turn of prisoner 095679, who is a beautiful black girl, to bend over to be searched. She is most reluctant to comply, and soon we understand why...

screenshot

Video Size: 425.4 MB
Duration: 00:45:02

https://filejoker.net/iqol3njqlm7v
AubreyTodd
Added: Jul 03, 2023 12:24 pm
Tiny little red head, Penny Pax takes on huge black cock, brutal deep throating massive orgasms

screenshotscreenshot

Little Penny Pax returns to the pages of the hottest Bondage and Rough Sex (BaRS) site in the world, Sexually Broken. This tiny redhead with huge natural breasts is one of our favorites. Today, Penny is going to get her tight little throat fucked without mercy by two hard cocks.
Penny is bound to a chair, legs spread, hair tied back, neck tied down, with arms trapped behind her. Her bondage pushes her forward so much that her mouth is at a perfect height for a brutal skull fucking. She can't move forward or back, her throat is completely helpless.
The first thing we do is hold her tongue out of her mouth with a Japanese tongue trap. Now it is just a straight shot into her mouth and down her throat with 2 big cocks. Starting slow, we fuck her face and build until Penny is a drooling, dazed, crosseyed slut. We skull fuck Penny into subspace, controlling her air intake with cock. She gets air when we want her to, it doesn't take long for Penny's eyes to glass over with that "completely helpless" look. We push our cock all the way down her throat, all she can do is beg with her pretty blue eyes for air.
We yank Penny out of the chair and bind her to the floor, legs spread and neck tied back. We get on top and continue the brutal face fucking. Penny is just a mindless drooling mess while cock rams the back of her throat over and over. A vibrator locked directly on to her clit keeps her coming. The sound a girl makes cumming while she has a cock jammed deep in her throat is the most wonderful sound on the planet. It is a desperate sound of helplessness, despair and panic, all wrapped in gut wrenching animalistic guttural sound of bliss. It's just wonderful.
Penny Pax, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

screenshot

VideoHeight: 270p
Video Format: AVI
Video Size: 158.4 MB
Duration: 00:16:57

https://filejoker.net/g2smrcscii99
AubreyTodd
Added: Jul 04, 2023 1:03 am
Tommy King - Compromised Tommy Pistol Interrogates Tommy King's Holes

screenshotscreenshot

Professional spies and couple Tommy King and Tommy Pistol are "sleepers" waiting for an assignment from the agency. When Tommy Pistol has reason to believe King has been compromised he must resort to an interrogation of the kinkiest kind to get the truth out of her. Starting with some deep throat fucking and a thorough ass slapping that turns Tommy's sensitive skin bright pink Mr King demands some answers out of his partner. But she reveals nothing. Tommy does everything he can to get her to talk, he fingers and fucks her pussy hard and then takes other measures by tying her up and pounding her ass out until she is moaning and begging to cum. Back and forth he fucks her slutty holes until he shoots his hot load all over her. Sexy Tommy King's first time on SAS!
Tommy King, Tommy Pistol

screenshot

VideoHeight: 480p
Video Size: 892.7 MB
Duration: 00:47:38

https://filejoker.net/dff3auo8fuha
AubreyTodd
Added: Jul 04, 2023 1:04 am
Tiny, big natural breasted redhead Penny Pax fucked into the ground by 2 dicks

screenshotscreenshot

Pocket sized Penny Pax was built to fuck. She is a natural born slut and she is very, very good at it. We know what to do with sluts around here at Sexuallybroken: Lash them down to a couch and fill them so full of dick that they can't get their eyes uncrossed. Which is exactly what we are going to do today.
We start with our slut firmly bound and chained down onto our well-used fuck couch in a classic "fuck me" position. With her little feet high above her head and a massive red ballgag wedged deep into her mouthhole, her big blue eyes stare up at us. Penny is too cute for words. Sluts this cute get dicked down proper, and 10 inches of BBC simply walk right up and slide into her helplessly waiting hole. The gurgling sounds sounds that seep around her ballgag as the cock slams deep are music to our ears. We can't have her getting TOO noisy though, and some face smothering is in order.
One after the other, 2 cocks make use of her fuckhole. Penny is nothing if not well-trained, and she takes her dicking down with grace.not that she has much choice in the matter. Today is simply about her taking everything we throw at her, for as long as we want, until we have had our fill. After a through drilling down, we finger blast her to a brain melting orgasm, and vibrate her sensitive pussy into even more orgasms. Penny's toes curl as the orgasms rip through her restrained flesh.
It is time to check Penny completely into subspace, and Jack unleashes all 10 inches into her without mercy. She is fucked until she can't catch her breath, her eyes glaze over and her body goes limp. She is reduced to nothing but a fuckshealth, a fuckshealth taking an epic dicking down. We might be here for a while. Enjoy the ride Penny...
Penny Pax, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

screenshot

VideoHeight: 270p
Video Format: AVI
Video Size: 110.6 MB
Duration: 00:11:54

https://filejoker.net/wkhkjwznj7fk