Author
AubreyTodd
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 26, 2023 6:28 am
Raven Lane - Young Slut Learns the Ropes Raven Lane

screenshotscreenshot

Raven Lane is fairly new to Kink, so getting her on Hogtied seemed to make sense to us. She has a tight natural body, she's young, and more than willing, so The Pope tests her abilities to handle strict bondage and loss of control. This is new territory for her, but she is eager and wants to experience it. Raven begins in a compact ground tie that has her in an asymmetrical position, face down, and quite helpless. Every movement she attempts to make causes stress on another part of her body due to the predicament she's been tied in. The Pope fucks her tight little pussy and adds a vibe to ease her into this position after some corporal punishment pushes her a little too far, too fast. In the next scene, Raven is in a bent over doggy position with her arms pulled into a strappado, and her neck tied down to the spreader bar that keeps her legs spread wide. The orgasms seem to be enough for her while in bondage, but he pushes a little more to get some impact on her body for the full experience. The crop leaves it's mark in a bright red form on her flesh with every strike of it. In the final scene, Raven is on her back with her arms tied to her legs, and both of them tied to a metal pipe holding her in place. She is helpless, and this time The Pope goes to work on her feet for some bastinado with a cane, but this is too much for her, so he goes back to the crop. It's not long before she has had her fill of pain, so orgasms are next up on the list. One after another orgasm is ripped from her willing pussy as he fucks her pussy and vibes her clit. She can't stop this, and she knows that he is not going to stop either until he is finished using her.
Raven Lane, The Pope

screenshot

VideoQuality: HD
VideoHeight: 720p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video Size: 1.79 GB
Duration: 00:49:44

https://filejoker.net/sose0xojeuvx
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 26, 2023 9:03 am
Raven Lane - Young Slut Learns the Ropes Raven Lane

screenshotscreenshot

Raven Lane is fairly new to Kink, so getting her on Hogtied seemed to make sense to us. She has a tight natural body, she's young, and more than willing, so The Pope tests her abilities to handle strict bondage and loss of control. This is new territory for her, but she is eager and wants to experience it. Raven begins in a compact ground tie that has her in an asymmetrical position, face down, and quite helpless. Every movement she attempts to make causes stress on another part of her body due to the predicament she's been tied in. The Pope fucks her tight little pussy and adds a vibe to ease her into this position after some corporal punishment pushes her a little too far, too fast. In the next scene, Raven is in a bent over doggy position with her arms pulled into a strappado, and her neck tied down to the spreader bar that keeps her legs spread wide. The orgasms seem to be enough for her while in bondage, but he pushes a little more to get some impact on her body for the full experience. The crop leaves it's mark in a bright red form on her flesh with every strike of it. In the final scene, Raven is on her back with her arms tied to her legs, and both of them tied to a metal pipe holding her in place. She is helpless, and this time The Pope goes to work on her feet for some bastinado with a cane, but this is too much for her, so he goes back to the crop. It's not long before she has had her fill of pain, so orgasms are next up on the list. One after another orgasm is ripped from her willing pussy as he fucks her pussy and vibes her clit. She can't stop this, and she knows that he is not going to stop either until he is finished using her.
Raven Lane, The Pope

screenshot

VideoQuality: SD
VideoHeight: 480p
Video Size: 931.4 MB
Duration: 00:49:44

https://filejoker.net/rl7mscncm77h
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 27, 2023 1:54 am
Riley Reyes. Of Sound Mind

screenshotscreenshot

It must have been a panic attack. I got really upset about things in my life. I had no idea how much worse they could get. The facility they took me to was supposed to provide me with help. Instead OT just helped himself. I don't remember being transported to his special dungeon. I just remember waking up and feeling groggy.Once I realized what was going on... That I wasn't going to get the help I needed... Rather that I was going to serve the sadistic whims of a madman I did my best to play along. I took his torments. I participated in his horrific sexual experimentations. I let him touch me. I let him put his fat fingers inside my asshole.I thought I was crazy. I thought I needed help. I guess I was wrong. All I needed was to find the right person to touch me in the right ways.
Riley Reyes

screenshot

Video Size: 1.99 GB
Duration: 00:37:22

https://filejoker.net/8hoeh60a9w3w
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 27, 2023 1:55 am
River Lynn Newbie Gets Her First Taste Of Bondage And Domination

screenshotscreenshot

River Lynn has wanted to have a real BDSM experience and understand what it was like to be tied and tormented. Today she will find out what all of the fuss is about at the at the hands of The Pope. She begins bound in the middle of the dungeon with her arms pulled to an up line. She waits patiently as he enters and begins to inspect her body. She pushes back into him as to say "take me", and he does just that. His hands are strong, and River has been waiting for this long enough, and she wants everything he is going to give her. The pain comes and River motions that she wants more. One of her legs are pulled up and out of the way for better access to her cunt so that he can make her cum after hurting her. Next she is is put into a brutal partial suspension with her feet tied together and her everything else pulled away from her body. This leaves her very helpless and she smiles as The Pope enters the room. She seems pleased with herself that she has made it this far, but she wasn't anticipating what comes next. The Pope uses a crop to tenderize her flesh in a way that she was not expecting, which fills the dungeon with loud screams. Nipple clamps are added and suddenly shit gets real for River, but when the vibe is pressed against her clit everything changes. In the final scene, River is bent backwards in a spread eagle that stretches her out and makes her helpless. Her flesh is tenderized with a cat-o-ninetails before The Pope uses metal claws to overwhelm her with sensory overload. The day is coming to an end, and the best way to finish off a slut is to give her mind-bending orgasms that make her cum uncontrollably.
River Lynn, The Pope

screenshot

Video Size: 1.82 GB
Duration: 00:50:43

https://filejoker.net/6en8y0g9qdmx
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 27, 2023 1:56 am
River Lynn Newbie Gets Her First Taste Of Bondage And Domination

screenshotscreenshot

River Lynn has wanted to have a real BDSM experience and understand what it was like to be tied and tormented. Today she will find out what all of the fuss is about at the at the hands of The Pope. She begins bound in the middle of the dungeon with her arms pulled to an up line. She waits patiently as he enters and begins to inspect her body. She pushes back into him as to say "take me", and he does just that. His hands are strong, and River has been waiting for this long enough, and she wants everything he is going to give her. The pain comes and River motions that she wants more. One of her legs are pulled up and out of the way for better access to her cunt so that he can make her cum after hurting her. Next she is is put into a brutal partial suspension with her feet tied together and her everything else pulled away from her body. This leaves her very helpless and she smiles as The Pope enters the room. She seems pleased with herself that she has made it this far, but she wasn't anticipating what comes next. The Pope uses a crop to tenderize her flesh in a way that she was not expecting, which fills the dungeon with loud screams. Nipple clamps are added and suddenly shit gets real for River, but when the vibe is pressed against her clit everything changes. In the final scene, River is bent backwards in a spread eagle that stretches her out and makes her helpless. Her flesh is tenderized with a cat-o-ninetails before The Pope uses metal claws to overwhelm her with sensory overload. The day is coming to an end, and the best way to finish off a slut is to give her mind-bending orgasms that make her cum uncontrollably.
River Lynn, The Pope

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoHeight: 1080p
Video Size: 3.59 GB
Duration: 00:50:43

https://filejoker.net/sqgi8mg049pv
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 27, 2023 3:17 am
Rory Knox, Gia Derza - Filthy Nasty Anal Sluts Gia Derza And Rory Knox

screenshotscreenshot

Rory Knox is excited to play with Gia Derza's butt so today is her lucky day because Gia is ready for some hot girl on girl anal action. She wants to get really messy and see how much Gia can take in that famous asshole of hers. Gia is face down on her knees bound with rope and ass up high. Sexy Rory Knox can hardly contain her excitment when she finally gets her hands on Gia. First toy is a hard, bumpy glass dildo that glides right into Gia's hole like butter. Rory slides it in and out causing Gia to gape right away and then lets her lick the dildo clean. Next Rory pulls out a massive latex dildo and pounds her hole deep to get her ready for the unbelievably long slink. Gia takes it like a pro loving every inch of that thing stuffing her ass full and it makes her cum. From ass to mouth Gia sucks the slink clean and shares spit with Rory as they kiss and giggle. Now GIa is in a full rope suspension as Rory easily fits her whole fist in Gia's elastic ass. Then Rory fucks her ass with a huge pink strap on dildo making Gia cum again and again but she desperately wants a fist back in her hole. Rory lubes up both hands and smoothly slides each one in and out of Gia's butthole until she is out of her mind with orgasms. Finally Gia gets her turn to play with Rory's slutty hole. First she gets a butt plug up her ass and then a few fingers until Gia's whole hand pounds her out making Rory cum hard. Finally Gia stuffs another long dildo up Rory's hole and drills her ass relentlessly until Rory can hardly take it anymore. With ass juice, spit and cum flying everywhere these girls are having too much fun. Endless orgasms for these filthy nasty sluts!
Rory Knox, Gia Derza

screenshot

VideoQuality: SD
VideoHeight: 480p
Video Size: 1.01 GB
Duration: 00:54:40

https://filejoker.net/9a41uj47lne6
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 27, 2023 5:53 am

screenshotscreenshot

Rory Knox is excited to play with Gia Derza's butt so today is her lucky day because Gia is ready for some hot girl on girl anal action. She wants to get really messy and see how much Gia can take in that famous asshole of hers. Gia is face down on her knees bound with rope and ass up high. Sexy Rory Knox can hardly contain her excitment when she finally gets her hands on Gia. First toy is a hard, bumpy glass dildo that glides right into Gia's hole like butter. Rory slides it in and out causing Gia to gape right away and then lets her lick the dildo clean. Next Rory pulls out a massive latex dildo and pounds her hole deep to get her ready for the unbelievably long slink. Gia takes it like a pro loving every inch of that thing stuffing her ass full and it makes her cum. From ass to mouth Gia sucks the slink clean and shares spit with Rory as they kiss and giggle. Now GIa is in a full rope suspension as Rory easily fits her whole fist in Gia's elastic ass. Then Rory fucks her ass with a huge pink strap on dildo making Gia cum again and again but she desperately wants a fist back in her hole. Rory lubes up both hands and smoothly slides each one in and out of Gia's butthole until she is out of her mind with orgasms. Finally Gia gets her turn to play with Rory's slutty hole. First she gets a butt plug up her ass and then a few fingers until Gia's whole hand pounds her out making Rory cum hard. Finally Gia stuffs another long dildo up Rory's hole and drills her ass relentlessly until Rory can hardly take it anymore. With ass juice, spit and cum flying everywhere these girls are having too much fun. Endless orgasms for these filthy nasty sluts!
Rory Knox, Gia Derza

screenshot

Video Size: 1.98 GB

https://filejoker.net/0bno64hinulw
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 27, 2023 8:30 am

screenshotscreenshot

Rory Knox, Gia Derza

screenshot

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoHeight: 1080p
Video Size: 3.89 GB

https://filejoker.net/5cv00pcvagxu
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 27, 2023 11:05 am
Rough Me Up

screenshotscreenshot

Watch two lovers that enjoy a romp on the wild side. James secures the raven haired Valentina in cuffs, collar and a leash. Then seduces her with some rough hand treatment employing his crop and floggers all over her body. She succumbs to his dominance and greedily gobbles him up in an exquisite display of cocksucking. After inserting a butt plug James throws his saucy lover onto the bed and binds her in a spread eagle position then works over her pussy bringing it to a wet and throbbing state. James sinks into her body in a variety of open spread positions, filling first her mouth then her sopping pussy and finally her delectable little puckerhole. Their encounter climaxes when James lets it all go gushing into Valentines welcoming mouth and all over her face. She licks laps and enjoys his essence with a contented smile. An erotic display of bedroom bondage from a couple that really enjoys the fine art of fetish seduction.
Europe
Valentina Velasquez & James Brossman

screenshot

Video Size: 845.8 MB
Duration: 00:52:55

https://filejoker.net/fded0wnp70xu
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 28, 2023 1:56 am
Samantha Rone, Danarama, Cherry Torn

screenshotscreenshot

Learn the best techniques for having a threesome with two women. Here is the most comprehensive video guide to having a threesome. Sharing their personal experiences and insider secrets, Samantha Rone, Cherry Torn & Danarama discuss the detailed success tips for negotiating with your partner, finding a third playmate, and even ensuring the safety of your relationship. Then they demonstrate some of the most orgasmic and creative sexual positions, choreography, and practices that make sex with multiple partners fun, amazing, and drama free. Learn about female/female interaction during M/F sex (even if all partners don't wish to interact), swapping partners mid-scene, multitasking, and even see how to have strap-on sex with one woman penetrating the other while the strap-on wearer is being fucked by the guy.
Samantha Rone, Danarama, Cherry Torn

screenshot

Video Size: 2.76 GB
Duration: 01:16:43

https://filejoker.net/y85pwhw0mgkv
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 28, 2023 1:57 am
Sara Jay - Home Alone MILF

screenshotscreenshot

Sara Jay takes the fucking into her own hands and orders custom fucking machines to her house.
Out comes the Paddler - a modified breast slapping machine that man handles her double E tits while she gets fucked from behind by The Monster. After this nice little warm up she shoved two dicks in her pussy and cums like a freight train from the pounding.
She even squirts a stream over her head while The Little Guy takes advantage of her in pile driver. A hot housewife shag fest of the most voluptuous MILF!

screenshot

Video Size: 632.5 MB
Duration: 00:17:12

https://filejoker.net/4kjbe3cnlpv4
https://filejoker.net/v0hoge23i0c1
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 28, 2023 1:58 am
Sarah Jessie - Take All My Holes

screenshotscreenshot

Sarah Jessie is stressed out from working too much and is desperate to see her boyfriend so they can do all the wild, dirty things they used to enjoy when they had time. While Sarah is lathering up her super hot body in the shower, she hears a loud crash downstairs. Fearing it's an intruder she runs to call for help but suddenly finds herself struggling in the strong arms of an intruder. Tied up and blindfolded, Sarah is at the mercy of this mystery man who is going to have his way with her whether she likes it or not, but oh, she likes it. With Sarah bent over the kitchen counter Lucas Frost gives her firm round ass a spanking, flogging, and paddling, then pounds her pussy with his long, hard cock causing her to scream and moan and beg for more. This is Sarah's lucky day because Mr. Frost is just getting started. Next, Sarah is gagged and tied up tight to a living room chair while Lucas paddles her sensitive inner thighs and vibes her throbbing clit with the Hitachi until she begs to cum. Lucas stuffs his cock in Sarah's mouth and gives her a good, sloppy face fucking and then flips her over and pounds all her slutty holes out until he blows his load all over her pretty face. Ahh, the perfect date night.
Sarah Jessie, Lucas Frost

screenshot

Video Size: 1.64 GB
Duration: 00:46:03

https://filejoker.net/r6nl8lkx4rl4
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 28, 2023 2:42 am
Sarah Stern, Gabie - Gabbie And The Anal Nurse

screenshotscreenshot

Gabie failed to turn up for her vaccination. The school nurse is unhappy as this means the vaccine has been unrefrigerated and was not used. It is the school's policy that all pupils must be vaccinated. Gabie is told that she will now have to pay for a further vaccine or be expelled. She asks if there is an alternative and the nurse states that there is. Provided she passes a medical examination, she can be given the vaccine in suppository form. A reluctant Gabie agrees to this, she is stripped and examined. Her temperature is taken anally and the nurse inserts her latex gloved finger into the poor girls bottom. This is a humiliating and painful procedure and it's going to get worse. Two large suppositories are pushed high into her bottom before she is spanked hard. To add to her embarrassment the nurse puts her in a diaper and sends her back to class.
USA
Sarah Stern, Gabie

screenshot

VideoQuality: 4K UHD
VideoHeight: 2160p
Video Size: 977.1 MB
Duration: 00:18:46

https://filejoker.net/j75efhbyj2gf
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 28, 2023 5:18 am
Sasha Heart. Gotta Have Heart

screenshotscreenshot

It doesn't matter how much she says she doesn't want it, Sasha Heart is going to be getting some tough attention from O.T. today. He's got to have her and she's got to hold on tight and hope that whatever he is planning, he gets it over with soon. She is freaking out the second that she sees him, but Sasha can't stop him. He can do anything. He takes his time, letting her panic build as he runs his hands over body, outside of her clothes, before he strips her naked and starts to play with her tits. He grabs her by the pussy and instantly tears are in her eyes. And the worst is yet to come.Sasha is soon screaming, begging O.T. to be more gentle. He zaps her with his high voltage prod to make sure she knows exactly how badly he can hurt her. Rumor has it that this girl is a squirter, and if that's true then O.T. is going to be tormenting her snatch for hours. Sure enough, some quality time with the hitachi has her fountaining across the dungeon floor. Too bad for her, but good news for him. Now he knows he won't get bored for a quite a while.There is no escape. The bondage keeps her pussy out in the open while he pounds it with every dildo he has on hand. She's barely able to get a word out through her cum drunk delirium, and she's wasting her breath complaining that he's going too deep. The unrelenting tool splits her snatch and her body betrays her, almost knocking her out with the intensity of the orgasm.
Sasha Heart

screenshot

Video Size: 1.96 GB
Duration: 00:36:52

https://filejoker.net/0flj8ff4ay7d
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 28, 2023 7:53 am
Sasha - A Lesson

screenshotscreenshot

Sasha wants to be submissive, but she's just too damn bratty for her own good. OT just wants to have a little fun and have her put herself into some bondage, but Sasha refuses. Too bad for her he's not easily dissuaded. He roughly puts her in the hood and cuffs himself.Sasha either can't figure out the cage or she's being willfully disobedient again. So again OT has to make her comply. He wants her to remove her skirt, but again she acts dumb. When the cattle prod comes out it becomes way easier though.OT wants to give Sasha an orgasm. She's happy to lay there and receive one, but her impish behavior has earned her a brutal clit torment session. OT presses the tiny vibe directly on her clit causing her a very intense orgasm that isn't all she'd hoped for.
Sasha

screenshot

Video Size: 2.32 GB
Duration: 00:43:38

https://filejoker.net/cndzx94upv2y