Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 22, 2021 1:31 pm
Amarna Miller - I know What You Did

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video Size: 1 GB
Duration: 00:28:47
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: Amarna Miller is a very bad woman. She desires Dirk Huge's big black baton and won't take no for an answer. She's got a copy of Dirk cheating with someone else in the office. She threatens to show it to his wife. Dirk swears he's going to fuck her until she can't walk anymore and he does!
Genre: Monster Cock, Interracial, Deepthroat, Feature, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum on Pussy, Hairy Pussy, All Sex, 69, Black
Actors: Amarna Miller

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/enzx70okjnq1
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 22, 2021 10:52 am
Ana Foxxx & Britney Amber & Mary Moody - Cumless: A DP XXX Parody

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:26:09
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps | Format AVC

Genre: Orgasm, Hairy Pussy, Threesome, Pussy Licking, Ebony, Big Tits, MILF, Tattoo, Masturbation, Big Ass, Lingerie, Blonde, Doggystyle, Brunette, Lesbian Sex

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/7jyfxu5e371u
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 22, 2021 8:14 am
Andi James - Celebrating Mom

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 744.8 MB
Duration: 00:33:22
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 30.000 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: Scene One: Mom's birthdayAndi's son is 18 today, but she's been so busy at work she hasn't had time to make a cake or buy him a present. She feels so guilty for letting him down all the time. She's feels like she's the worst mother in the world. He's knows just what will cheer her up, dancing like they used too. They slow dance together, mother resting her head against her son's strong chest. As they dance she guides his hands to her ass and it makes her feel wonderful.She guides his hands up to her big sensitive breasts and she moans. She needs to have him and brings him into the livingroom. He strips off his mothers dress and bra and she's so excited to give him the perfect birthday gift. Sucking on his cock she does her best to make him feel good. As she bends over the couch and begs him to fuck her, she knows she's been a terrible mother but she will make it all up to him. She gives up her body and lets him cum in her warm wet pussy, feeling his love fill her.Scene Two: DessertThat night they can't keep their hands off one another. "You've been such a good boy" She whispers as they kiss. She opens her robe and reaches down to touch his hard cock. Dropping to her knees she needs to have that dick in her mouth. Fuck it feels so dirty, tasting her son's dick.She presents herself to him and begs him to fuck her. His cock slides right into her warm pussy. In and out it glides, she feels like she's going to break. Her pussy begins to tighten and she cums from her son's endless fuck. "I want you to cum in my mouth!" She screams and takes his dick down her throat. The feeling of his cum powerfully shooting in her mouth makes her want more. "So much cum" She tells himScene Three: Morning afterThey only have two days left together before he goes away to school. They wake up snuggled next to each other and she laments that she couldn't do more for him. She reaches down and begins to stroke his morning wood. It's her duty to give him everything he could want before he leaves her. To make up for all the missed time.She feels him getting so hard in her hands and knows what she has to do. She rides on top of him and does all the the work letting him know how much she loves him and how much she will miss him. He takes over and fucks her, using her hot body like a sex doll. Taking out all his emotions on her pussy feeling her getting so tight until he is on the edge of cumming. She wants the feeling of his cum covering her face and she gets his big load splashing all over her. The love between them is beyond words or lust.
Genre: Incest, Hairy, Son, Dirty Talk, Taboo, Mother, Mature, Creampie, MILF
Actors: Andi James

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/xbm78fc7lld6
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 22, 2021 5:37 am
Andi James - Talk With Mom

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 605.8 MB
Duration: 00:16:07
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: Hi sweetie, I need to talk to you about the other day.What do you mean?Don't play dumb with me Tyler, you know exactly what I'm talking about...I attempt to convince my mom that sis and I were just "experimenting" but she definitely wasn't buying it.Come on mom, don't act like you've never done it before...I've never had sex with with my sibling!!Well.. You know I saw you touching yourself when you were watching us...At first I was horrified.. But then it started to turn me on, and I couldn't stop thinking about how big and thick your cock was...-Piece by piece mom slowly starts to undress herselfDoes anyone else know about this?No I swear, just you and Kelsey are the only ones that know!Good, let's keep it that way... Maybe you and I can work something out.Mom's mature body turned me on so much, I couldn't keep my eyes off her even though I knew this was wrong...Mom... are you sure we should be doing this? What if dad finds out?Dad won't find out about this. You had fun with your sister didn't you?I have to admit.. fucking sis is something I've been wanting for a while now!Good... I want you to fuck me just like you did your sister!Watch as my mom slides her big ass up and down on my hard cock, begging for more! She moans and tells me to fuck her cunt harder and harder until she's dripping wet!!I flip mom onto her back and give her a pounding she will never forget! Mom's big tits jiggle faster as I pump my young potent cum deep inside her tender pink pussy.Then my mom says... Next time, I want you and sis to fuck me together!
Genre: MILF, Taboo, POV, Hairy, Mature, Incest, Mother, Creampie, Son
Actors: Andi James

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/8x4cy01wj9i5
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 22, 2021 12:24 am
Anissa Kate - And Big Black Cock

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 1.42 GB
Duration: 00:20:03
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: Anissa Kate is one hot piece of French ass. Just look: struttin' her stuff in a creepy, adult bookstore, checking out everything from sex toys, sexy lingerie, and, of course, all the dirty movies.
Genre: Brunette, Big Tits, No Tattoos, 1 On 1, Hairy, Creampie, IR, MILF

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/rloealccp4h4
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 21, 2021 9:45 pm
Annabel Redd - Come To The Bedroom

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 1.96 GB
Duration: 00:28:27
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: Codey Steele has just arrived for a first date with a girl that he found on a dating app. When he arrives, he finds a message written on the mirror instructing him to come to the bedroom. When Codey obeys, he gets his first glimpse of Annabel Redd decked out in sexy lingerie and waiting patiently in bed.As soon as Codey steps through the door, Annabel springs into action caressing her big breasts and cream filled pussy. She beckons Codey closer and he approaches tentatively. Finding Annabel warm and eager, Codey gives in to his baser urges and fills his hands with the bounty of her all natural breasts. Peeling Annabel's bra off, Codey dives in with his mouth, too.The horny redhead isn't about to let Codey have all the fun. She lets him have his way with her knockers for as long as he wants, but when he's done she gets to take her turn. Popping Codey's hardon out of his pants, she takes it in hand and starts stroking. Leaning forward, Annabel rubs Codey's dick against the softness of her boobs before giving him a titty fuck.Eager to move things forward, Annabel makes sure Codey is comfortable where he is and then she climbs on top of him. Her hairy twat is nice and wet as she slides down on Codey's hardon. When she is fully impaled, she rocks her hips in a sensual motion that gives them both intense pleasure. Leaning forward, she encourages Codey to grope those jugs as she fucks him.After enjoying Annabel's ride for a bit, Codey urges her onto her back. He feasts on her greedy twat, lapping away at the musk of her arousal. Then he gets Annabel on her hands and knees so he can take her from behind while admiring the way her big ass fills his hands. Pulling Annabel backwards until her back hits his chest, Codey changes up the angle of penetration to really get Annabel's motor running.On her back once again, Annabel raises one leg high in the air so Codey can reenter her. He hooks her ankle around his neck, keeping her wide open for his ministrations. As Annabel moans with another round of deep pleasure, Codey reaches the edge of his endurance. Pulling out of Annabel's tight heat, he covers her huge bosom in a hot stream of cum.
Genre: Panties, Cowgirl, Hairy Pussy, Handjob, Facial, Titty Fuck, Deep Throat, Passion, Rough Sex, Brunette, Lingerie, Blowjob, All Sex
Actors: Annabel Redd

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/1xm5o4wywtso
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 21, 2021 1:48 pm
Ariana Marie, Evelin Stone, Sofie Reyez - Bath Time Twist

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 2.7 GB
Duration: 00:38:05

Description of the video: Tattooed-hottie Evelin Stone walks in on Latina Sofie Reyez and gorgeous brunette Ariana Marie making out in high-heels and matching G-strings. Wouldn't the girls have more fun if they stripped down and got into a nice, hot bubble bath? The real fun begins when perky-titted Ariana and brown-eyed Sofie are covered in suds and warm water. Ariana admires Sofie's big, juicy ass and Sofie stands Ariana up so she can get a taste of that sweet, tight pussy. All the while horny Evelin watches on, but she can hardly contain herself! The three brunettes move to the bed, where they can stretch out, and let the real fun begin! Some say that 3's a crowd, but not for these hot, kinky girls. Watch as these fit, young sluts find every way possible to lick, spank, suck, finger and fuck one other, you won't be disappointed!
Genre: Threesome, Lesbian, Teen, Tattoos, Latina, Natural Tits, Petite, Bath, Hairy, Brunette
Actors: Ariana Marie, Evelin Stone, Sofie Reyez

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/44qjiyvpgoxw
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 21, 2021 8:31 am
Arietta Adams - And Big Black Cock

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 2.08 GB
Duration: 00:29:19
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 59.940 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: 19 year old Arietta makes her second appearance on the Dogfart Network once more as the babysitter.
Genre: Big Ass, Redhead, Hairy, 1 On 1, Facial, 18+ Teens, No Tattoos, IR, Barely Legal

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/i7upmpcbj2c7
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 21, 2021 5:53 am
Ashley Adams - Daddy Diddler

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 892.9 MB
Duration: 00:56:24
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps | Format AVC

Genre: Anal, Natural Tits, Hairy, Step Dad, Big Tits, Teen, Family Roleplay, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, Brunette
Actors: Ashley Adams

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/kfh7vtwi8r5o
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 20, 2021 10:01 pm
Aubrey Sinclair

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 3.13 GB
Duration: 00:36:47
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format AVC

Genre: Incest Roleplay, Hairy, Teen, Natural Tits, POV, Big Ass, Blowjob, Fetish, Creampie, Taboo, BrotherSister, Blonde
Actors: Aubrey Sinclair

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/nno5o6kv8245
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 20, 2021 4:46 pm
Ava Addams - Dominate Me Please

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 1.78 GB
Duration: 00:30:40
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: Ava is a record executive and being attracted to clients is not unusual and rarely an issue. However, with her latest portfolio addition, it hasn't been easy. She can't stop thinking about him - and when the deal becomes a little more personal, it's time to keep this contract just between themselves.
Genre: Big Tits, Interracial, Pussy Licking, StandingDoggystyle, Missionary, Facial, Reverse Cowgirl, Riding, Hairy Bush
Actors: Ava Addams

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/9rnugrjojqmr
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 20, 2021 2:07 pm
Ava Austen & Chloe Toy - Petite student with hairy pussy

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:30:10
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps | Format AVC

Genre: Lesbian
Actors: Ava Austen & Chloe Toy

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/2ir6q2cfa9w2
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 20, 2021 6:15 am
Blake Wilde & Laney. Ride Sharing

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:23:58
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps | Format AVC

Genre: Hairy, Lesbian Sex, Amateur Girls
Actors: Blake Wilde, Laney

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/fj2686my1jcj
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 20, 2021 1:00 am
Bree Daniels - BBC Education

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 3.56 GB
Duration: 00:41:05

Description of the video: Bree works hard on her school work and when she is invited to a real-life adult film set for some research she has no idea just how much the first-hand experience she is going to get. She has been taken under Jason's wing - a hot performer who is going to make sure she stays with them is as memorable as possible, and rest assured that she has her eyes set on good grades for this performance.
Genre: Pussy Licking, Redhead, Prone Bone, Interracial, Hairy Bush, Doggystyle, Cumshot, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, First Interracial
Actors: Bree Daniels

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/w8ge2rkkeh2r
AubreyTodd
Added: Dec 19, 2021 5:08 pm
Britney Amber - The Mannequin & the Security Guard

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 769.6 MB
Duration: 00:36:10

Description of the video: Sexy cat burglar Britney Amber breaks into a lingerie shop and nonchalantly tries on panties and bras while the store's alarm is triggered. When late night security guard Xander Corvus investigates, Britney blends in with the mannequins to avoid getting caught. However, Xander has a panty sniffing fetish, and it doesn't take long before he's rubbing one out while breathing in the sweet smell of Briitney's pussy leftover on the panties she's left behind. Britney watches until she feels the need to please herself, eventually being spotted by Xander. Britney offers him a taste of her pussy, instead of just a whiff of it, leading to them fucking in front of an audience of mannequins.
Genre: Criminal, Work Fantasies, Voyeur, Tattoo, Caucasian, Big Tits, Medium Skin, Athletic, Thong, Blonde, Hairy Pussy, Innie Pussy
Actors: Britney Amber

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/v9wypr39qo1y