Author
Loys89
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 14, 2023 11:17 am
screenshot

File Name: Lexy Harris, Skye Wood Painting With Lesbians l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1.84 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:26:03 l 9934 Kbps

Audio: mp4a-40-2 l AAC l 48 Khz

Description Video: Skye Wood and Lexy Harris have a big art project for class so they need to work hard to finish up. But the last thing on their mind is painting... who'd wanna use a brush when they can use each other's pussy?

Genres Video: Lesbian, Teen, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Orgasm

screenshot

Download:
Lexy Harris, Skye Wood Painting With Lesbians
Loys89
Added: Nov 14, 2023 4:13 pm
screenshot

File Name: Lulu Chu, Zoey Sinn Seek And Spank l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 948.81 MB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:24:19 l 5324 Kbps

Description Video: Lulu Chu hides, trying to be quiet, running through the house. When the coast is clear she crawls up the stairs and finds a hiding spot... but she can never hide from her domme, and when Zoey Sinn finds her, it's time for a spanking! The bratty sub is allowed to pick her toy before Zoey fucks her mouth with it, and Lulu makes sure to be good for Zoey as the tall, stacked brunette fucks her pussy with a toy, so Zoey lets her cum. Lulu shows her appreciation by licking the domme's clit as Zoey sits on her face.

Genres Video: Lesbian, Young, Big Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

screenshot

Download:
Lulu Chu, Zoey Sinn Seek And Spank
Loys89
Added: Nov 14, 2023 9:03 pm
screenshot

File Name: Lumi Ray, Alice Hernandez Close To My Heart l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1.39 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:24:48 l 8000 Kbps

Audio: mp4a-40-2 l AAC l 44 Khz

Description Video: Sexy California girl Lumi Ray and her cute Brazilian-Japanese sweetheart Alice Hernandez are in a passionate embrace, as Andrej Lupin's erotic lesbian movie "Close To My Heart" begins. Lumi caresses Alice's beautiful breasts and slides a hand between her slender thighs; they are soon both naked as Lumi strokes and spreads her girlfriend's plump-lipped pussy, then licks the succulent pink folds skilfully. She gives Alice an intense orgasm, then straddles her face and grinds to one of her own. Trading places, Alice licks Lumi's shaved pussy just as eagerly, lapping at the smooth folds and fingering her vigorously to drive her wild. They entwine their legs in scissors, humping sensuously until they are both breathless and glowing with pleasure.

Genres Video: Girl-Girl, Lesbian, Brunette, Kissing, Pussy licking, Cunnilingus, Fingering, Facesitting, Tribbing, Natural Tits

screenshot

Download:
Lumi Ray, Alice Hernandez Close To My Heart
Loys89
Added: Nov 15, 2023 1:55 am
screenshot

File Name: Roni Aka Roni Day, Simon Kitty I Just Want Her In My Arms l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1.02 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:26:09 l 5403 Kbps

Description Video: Enjoying a cup of coffee, Simon Kitty goes about her morning routine. She calls to her girlfriend, Roni, and requests the newspaper. When Roni doesn't respond immediately, Simon calls again and again.

Genres Video: Lesbian, Young, Big Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Orgasm

screenshot

Download:
Roni Aka Roni Day, Simon Kitty I Just Want Her In My Arms
Loys89
Added: Nov 15, 2023 4:34 pm
File Name: Orgy Time l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 564.21 MB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:25:18 l 3000 Kbps

Genres Video: anal, ass to mouth, big ass, big tits, blonde, blowjob, cum swallowing, deep throat, double penetration (DP), gapes, face fucking, high heels, interracial, rough, slapping, spanking, tattoo

screenshot

Download:
Orgy Time
Loys89
Added: Nov 15, 2023 9:27 pm
screenshot

File Name: Caryn Beaumont, Jorgee Jane, Eden Lux, Holly Brougham Gggg Foursome l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1.03 GB

Video: 1080x1920 l AVC l avc1 l 00:23:59 l 6000 Kbps

Genres Video: Amateur, BDSM, Big Tits, Cunnilingus, Dildo, Girl/Girl, Lingerie, Lesbian, Rimming, Strapon, Toys

screenshot

Download:
Caryn Beaumont, Jorgee Jane, Eden Lux, Holly Brougham Gggg Foursome
Loys89
Added: Nov 16, 2023 2:19 am
screenshot

File Name: Shay Sights, Capri Cavanni, Freya Parker Older Younger 3 Ways 2-Scene 1 l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1.16 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:29:31 l 5493 Kbps

Description Video: Stunning threeway sex has never been this nasty. Freya Parker, Shay Sights, Capri Cavanni get down and dirty in the wildest older younger sex! This is relentless lesbian sex you cannot miss!

Genres Video: Threesome, Lesbian, MILF, Young, Big Tits, Kissing, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Orgasm

screenshot

Download:
Shay Sights, Capri Cavanni, Freya Parker Older Younger 3 Ways 2-Scene 1
Loys89
Added: Nov 16, 2023 7:11 am
screenshot

File Name: Katarzyna Bella Donna, Sasha Przyjaci Ki Nie Tylko Od Serca (Remastered) l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1.06 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:26:35 l 5520 Kbps

Genres Video: Lesbian, Masturbation, MILF, Polish

screenshot

Download:
Katarzyna Bella Donna, Sasha Przyjaci Ki Nie Tylko Od Serca (Remastered)
Loys89
Added: Nov 16, 2023 12:04 pm
screenshot

File Name: Zazie Skymm, Kama Oxi Admiring Glance l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1.47 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:26:13 l 8000 Kbps

Description Video: Stunning Kama Oxi drifts off to sleep on the daybed, as Sandra Shine's erotic lesbian movie "Admiring Glance" begins. She's discovered by her cute blonde girlfriend Zazie S, who can't resist waking her with a gentle embrace. They kiss tenderly and Zazie caresses her sweetheart's perky breasts, sucking her stiff nipples, then peels off her shorts and goes down to lick her shaved pussy. Kama gasps with arousal and rocks her hips up to meet her lover's skilful tongue; Zazie drives her wild before straddling her pretty face to get her own pussy eaten. She spins around into a sixty-nine and Kama laps at her puffy clit, making her tremble and moan. After a breathless orgasm, Zazie dismounts and focuses all her attention on making Kama climax too.

Genres Video: Girl/Girl, Lesbian, Brunette, Blonde, Shaved, Cunnilingus, Face Sitting, Natural Tits, Kissing

screenshot

Download:
Zazie Skymm, Kama Oxi Admiring Glance
Loys89
Added: Nov 16, 2023 4:56 pm
screenshot

File Name: Dainty Wilder, Lucy Mochi Pool Day l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 744.2 MB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:16:46 l 5938 Kbps

Description Video: Lucy and I had the HOTTEST pool day together ???????? This is the HARDEST I have even cum while scissoring ✂️ I covered her in my squirt multiple times before I took our my dildo and fucked her tight pussy ???? Her sweet grool tasted amazing ????

Genres Video: Amateur, Asian, Bikini, Girl/Girl, Lesbian, Scissoring, Squirt, Tribbing, Toys

screenshot

Download:
Dainty Wilder, Lucy Mochi Pool Day
Loys89
Added: Nov 16, 2023 9:48 pm
screenshot

File Name: Maya Woulfe, Holly Day I Knew She Was Up To Something l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1004.82 MB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:27:33 l 4899 Kbps

Description Video: Maya Woulfe is sitting at the kitchen island, staring at her gorgeous girlfriend Holly Day as she gets ready to leave for her scheduled appointment. Maya's feeling really horny, though... can't Holly and her fool around for a bit before she goes? Holly is intrigued, but she really can't miss the appointment! They'll just charge her a cancellation fee if she does, and that would suck. But... Holly promises that when she gets back, she'll put all of her attention on to Maya.

Genres Video: Lesbian, Young, Big Ass, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Orgasm

screenshot

Download:
Maya Woulfe, Holly Day I Knew She Was Up To Something
Loys89
Added: Nov 17, 2023 2:41 am
screenshot

File Name: Ariel X, Cory Chase Who Needs A Husband l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1.48 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:39:45 l 5200 Kbps

Description Video: Ariel (Ariel X) visits her friend Cory (Chase) and is shocked to see her watching tv on the couch, her apartment a total mess. Cory's absorbed with seeing 22-year-old Brittney, an exotic beauty on tv delivering morning newscast. "She stole my husband. She stole my life. She fucking replaced me!", Cory declares. Her husband, the star reporter of Channel 3, sits and smiles as the beautiful Brittney reports the news. Cory seethes, Brittney is everything she's not. Why did life have to be so cruel?

Genres Video: Girl/Girl, Lesbian, Tribadism, Fingering, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Big Tits, Kissing, Foot Fetish, MILF

screenshot

Download:
Ariel X, Cory Chase Who Needs A Husband
Loys89
Added: Nov 17, 2023 7:35 am
screenshot

File Name: Aften Opal, Lexi Luna, Tommy King Counselors Tough-Love Lesson l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1.67 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:36:44 l 6310 Kbps

Description Video: A marriage counselor, Lexi Luna, is disappointed that a stubborn married couple, Tommy King and Aften Opal, hasn't done their homework. You see, both wives want to be the dominant one in the relationship, which means that neither of them are satisfied, especially in the bedroom. So their homework had been to try and treat each other as equals, although Lexi can tell that they didn't put the work in. That's when Lexi realizes that this couple will need a bit of a... nudge... to get back on track. She uses the opportunity during their next session to punish the wives, handcuffing them together. If they aren't willing to submit to each other, then Lexi will make sure that they BOTH submit to HER. She then deliciously dominates the wives, introducing them to a double-ended dildo for the first time. But will it be enough to make the wives change their ways??

Genres Video: Threesome, Lesbian, MILF, Young, Big Tits, Big Ass, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm

screenshot

Download:
Aften Opal, Lexi Luna, Tommy King Counselors Tough-Love Lesson
Loys89
Added: Nov 17, 2023 5:19 pm
screenshot

File Name: Jayden Cole, Nicole Doshi The Work Party Pt. 2 l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1.94 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:37:51 l 7227 Kbps

Description Video: Previously, Jayden (Cole) and Kyler (Quinn) snuck out of a party for all the office workers to chat upstairs in a bedroom, leading to older Jayden seducing Kyler.

Genres Video: Girl/Girl, Lesbian, Tribadism, Fingering, Cunnilingus, Facesitting, Big Tits, Kissing, Outdoors

screenshot

Download:
Jayden Cole, Nicole Doshi The Work Party Pt. 2
Loys89
Added: Nov 17, 2023 10:11 pm
screenshot

File Name: Kendra James, Kimmy Kimm Your First School Uniform l File Format: mp4 l File Size: 1.49 GB

Video: 1920x1080 l AVC l avc1 l 00:34:55 l 5913 Kbps

Description Video: It's Kimmy Kimm's first day at a new school and, since it's a private school, she now has to wear a school uniform with a cute skirt. But before she leaves the house, her stepmom, Kendra James, can't help but get aroused by the sight of her stepdaughter in said uniform.

Genres Video: Lesbian, Young, Kissing, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Orgasm

screenshot

Download:
Kendra James, Kimmy Kimm Your First School Uniform