Author
Jok21file
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 30, 2021 2:33 am
Ava Koxxx (Satisfy the Lady Boss / 14.11.20)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Killergram members are in for a treat today as we present one of the sexiest UK girls around in the shape of the beautiful Ava Koxxx. This hot sexy big boobs stunner looks simply amazing as she takes on her well hung stud in this top notch fuck scene.
Actors: Ava Koxxx
Genre: All Sex, MILF, Deep Throat, Big Tits, Brunette

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 796.9 MB
Duration: 00:21:47
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/e6ma88uczhkx
Jok21file
Added: Dec 30, 2021 12:05 am
Avery Christy and Alex Coal (Pixie POV - Fairy Cum Guzzlers Drain You)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: You can't believe that crazy dream you had last night about getting fucked by a cute little pixie! Being out here in the woods is making you horny and a little nuts! You're thinking about packing up and heading home when two little balls of light ****m into your line of sight. Alex Coal and Avery Cristy are very real, and they're here to drain every last drop of cum out of you. You're not going home, you'll be staying, you're too delicious to let leave! These cum guzzling hungry fairies are keeping you!
Actors: Avery Christy and Alex Coal
Genre: blowjob, pov, threesome, all sex

Video Size: 1.36 GB
Duration: 00:30:31
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/sjyndw6z1zbd
Jok21file
Added: Dec 29, 2021 9:36 pm
Barbie Chandler - Huge facial for cousin /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: HUGE FACIAL for Cousin!!!She's only a couple of years older than him, but BIG TITS cousin Barbie used to baby sit this guy.. they even used to take BATHS together when they were ! It looks like they might be doing that again...Bryson takes one look at his COUSIN's big round TITS and decides he's going to TAP that ASS! He's extremely COCKY and even COPS A FEEL of those big KNOCKERS and it's pretty obvious she's UP FOR IT!The blond THIRTY SOMETHING gives him a professional grade BLOW JOB before standing up and BENDING OVER so that she can get FUCKED from BEHIND cousin style!Her young cousin BREAKS HER PUSSY OPEN with a hard SHAGGING FROM BEHINDand then KNEELS HER DOWN in front of him so that he can give her a BLASTING FACIAL!This is where she doesn't look so happy.. one minute she's BENT OVER having a great time getting SLAMMED up the PUSSY HOLE from her young COUSIN, the next she's ON HER KNEES with MONSTROUS GLOBS of SALTY NUT SAUCE splooging her in the FACE!He's obviously been waiting TEN YEARS to BUST in her SEXY FACE because the guy has a BALL EXPLOSION like a 500 pound BUNKER BUSTER!URAH!
Actors: Barbie Chandler
Genre: Clothed, Voluptuous, Boobs, Big Areolas, Old, Kitchen, Family, Housewife, Curvaceous, Natural, Tanlines, Brother, Glasses, Big Tits, Buxom, Cougar, Milf, Taboo, Incest

Video Size: 233.6 MB
Duration: 00:12:01
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/lldouj5lpw9o
Jok21file
Added: Dec 29, 2021 7:06 pm
Becky Bandini - Stepmom Has Decided We're Going To Be Nudists (Full 1-3 parts) /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Part 1
Jay is out having a swim when his hot step-mom comes out to join him. When she drops her towel...she's completely naked! He is uncomfortable and doesn't know what to think until she explains that she is adopting a nudist lifestyle. Maybe she can help him get more comfortable with the idea...
Part 2
Becky is in the kitchen making Jay lunch wearing only an apron. He didn't think she would still be living the nudist lifestyle, but here she is looking sexy and it's making him uncomfortable. She still wants him to get onboard with her decision and hopes she can help ease him into it a little more...
Part 3
Becky is in the kitchen making Jay lunch wearing only an apron. He didn't think she would still be living the nudist lifestyle, but here she is looking sexy and it's making him uncomfortable. She still wants him to get onboard with her decision and hopes she can help ease him into it a little more...
Genre: Voluptuous, Erotic, Milf, Fetish, Curvaceous, Forbidden, Housewife, Butt, Cougar, Big Ass, Clothed, Mother, Voyeur, Incest, Taboo, Family, Old, Big Tits, Busty, Boobs, Femdom

Video Size: 1.86 GB
Duration: 00:43:12
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/t0ptr2rvls06
Jok21file
Added: Dec 29, 2021 4:38 pm
Blake Blossom - Provocative Sales Tactics

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Blake Blossom is a recent addition to the Property Sex sales team, and coming from Alaska, it's taking her some time to adjust to the cultural differences in LA. Chuck shows up before an open house to coach Blake in some provocative sales techniques like talking about hard wood, using her big boobs to her advantage, and offering to masturbate her pussy! Chuck shows Blake the whole routine, and has her strip so he can finger and eat her pussy. Turned on, Blake gives Chuck a blowjob, then bounces her bubble butt on his big dick until they both cum!
Actors: Blake Blossom
Genre: Big Naturals, Blowjob, Outie Pussy, Deep Throat, Facial POV, Sex, Trimmed Pussy, Big Tits, Big Boobs, Pussy Lickin, Medium Skin, Thong, Blonde, Masturbation, Pussy Fingering, Blowjob POV

Video Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:51:05
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/7dqtmvytuket
Jok21file
Added: Dec 29, 2021 11:41 am
Brooklyn Chase - Two Big Black Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Brooklyn has been keeping an eye on her step son as of late and thinks the boy needs some help.
Genre: Blonde, Facial, MILF, DP, ATM, Big Tits, Anal, Interracial, Big Booty, Tattoos, Cougars, 2 On 1

Video Size: 2.61 GB
Duration: 00:36:57
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/ivvjw7caoy6f
Jok21file
Added: Dec 29, 2021 6:41 am
Brooklyn Gray & Kristen Scott - Threeway Pleasure

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: This scene features Kristen Scott, Brooklyn Gray and I in a fun and passionate threesome. It was Kristen and Brooklyn's first time having sex and they can't keep their hands off of each other. We play around and have sex in a ton of different positions all over the bed, each of them going down on the other while I fuck each of them. They both give me a blowjob and lick my ass in POV as well as a side shot. The scene ends with me fucking Kristen in doggy while Brooklyn licks my balls from underneath until I cum in Kristen's pussy and Brooklyn licks it all up.
Actors: Brooklyn Gray & Kristen Scott
Genre: Amateur, Cowgirl, Rimming, Creampie, Threesome, Passion, FFM, Blowjob, POV, All Sex

Video Size: 2.24 GB
Duration: 00:49:43

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/2o9zv8ypft5t
Jok21file
Added: Dec 29, 2021 4:14 am
Canela Skin, Katrina Moreno, Kesha Ortega, Sheila Ortega, Clementine Marceau - The 5 girls & Antonio Sulieman (Gangbang with Antonio and 5 biggest asses on the planet) 4K

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: On that day I had the best 5 asses worldwide, they are listed as top 5, and the most dangerous once, so I had to take this challenge and invite them all to my place so I can fuck all of them at once, and they came so I started fucking everything and everybody, i put my dick inside their asses and then put it in their mouths and they liked it a lotبذاك اليوم كان عندي الخوات السمروات حق المكاوي و عندي الشقرء الفرنسية ام مكوة الي تنتاك بخرقها و السمرة الجميلة كمان ام مكوة و مكوة ثانية و كله مكاوي بمكاوي و هذاك اليوم كان اقوة يوم بتاريخ انطونيو و اجتمعو كلهم على البطل و اشتغل السكس يا عيال ما ادري كيف ينطون علي ما شفت غير مكاوي قدامي و مكاوي فوقي ادخل زبري باي خرق يطلع قدامي سكس مكس و شي رائع من الاخر اشترك الحين و شاهد الفلم الكامل مع اقوة ٥ مكاوي عالميا
Actors: The 5 girls & Antonio Sulieman
Genre: Hardcore, Ass licking, facial, Curvy, fffffm, 5 on 1, Big boobs, Big ass, Anal

Video Size: 3.03 GB
Duration: 00:21:34
Resolution: 4096x2160
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 4096x2160 (1.896) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/91hx9t39n33x
Jok21file
Added: Dec 29, 2021 1:47 am
Casca Akashova - Peter, You're A Disappointment To This Family

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: I have been having a hard time in school, in better terms
I was failing. I knew I could never let my Dad know I would never hear the end of it from him and his wife. I was trying to be on my best behavior but my Stepmom Casca realized and knew I was up to something.
I had to admit to her that I was failing, she lost it on me and kept yelling at me. I need her to promise not to tell my father
she agrees but only if I do one thing for her... fuck her...
Actors: Casca Akashova
Genre: Big Ass, Big Dick, Mature, Incest, Cougar, Curvaceous, Boobs, Worship, Voluptuous, Clothed, Milf, Cuckold, Mom, Dominant, Bum, Femdom, Big Areolas, Backside, Big Cock, Arse, Forbidden, Big Tits, Old, Butt, Rear, Busty, Buxom, Taboo

Video Size: 1018.7 MB
Duration: 00:23:13
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 30.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/3thf256jv1lp
Jok21file
Added: Dec 28, 2021 11:17 pm
Casca Akashova - Psycho Nurse Dominates Her Patient /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Russian Psycho Nurse Casca takes her Patients Semen whether he wants to or not. Our patient has been a very bad boy and has been causing a lot of commotion in the ward. Casca has been assigned to drain him of his testosterone so he won't be anymore. Watch as Casca Dominates her Patient.
Genre: Bum, Dominant, Bubble, Curvaceous, Cougar, Arse, Backside, Big Ass, Busty, Pantyhose, Femdom, Big Tits, Boobs, Clothed, Uniform, Buxom, Butt, High Heels, Voluptuous, Milf, Skirt

Video Size: 1019.7 MB
Duration: 00:18:52
Resolution: 3840x2160
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/kl6e5j6uyakw
Jok21file
Added: Dec 28, 2021 8:46 pm
Casca Akashova

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Casca Akashova
Genre: Deepthroating, Blonde, Mature, Stockings, BlowJob, Taboo, Big Fake Tits, Cum In Mouth, Shaved

Video Size: 2.64 GB
Duration: 00:30:57
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/sa0c5iblanhv
Jok21file
Added: Dec 28, 2021 6:16 pm
Daisy Lee - Just take my fucking bed

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Darrell Deeps wants to have some chill time, so he arranges his hostel room nicely. Little does he know his relaxed moments are about to come to an end when sexy Daisy Lee breaks through the window to just sit on his clean bed. He is irritated, of course, but he also gets his dick hard when he sees that piece of round ass! The blonde backpacker is happy to offer him sex for the bed, so she sucks and rides his monster BBC until he unloads his huge package!
Actors: Daisy Lee
Genre: Blowjob, Hardcore, Interracial, Big Tits, Cum on Tits

Video Size: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:28:31
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/8wxq2cofs07g
Jok21file
Added: Dec 28, 2021 3:48 pm
Dana Wolf (Hungry Like A Wolf)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Delicious Dana takes the skater girl look to a whole new level of sexy. Daisy Dukes and a sensual stare to make you weak at the knees, join her as she shows off all her best assets - before she shows you what she loves even more than fun at the skate park.
Actors: Dana Wolf
Genre: Anal Creampie, Blowjob, Riding, Butt Plug, Missionary, Spooning, Ass To Mouth, Brunette, Deep Throat, Anal, Exclusive, Reverse Cowgirl, Gape, Lingerie, Doggystyle

Video Size: 2.42 GB
Duration: 00:41:42
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 23.976 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/6jjysl4xkhr7
Jok21file
Added: Dec 28, 2021 1:18 pm
Deborah - Mature slut ends up with a mouthful of cum

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Deborah
Genre: Old vs Young, Brunette, Older women, Facial, Hardcore, Masturbating, Blowjob, Young old, Cumshot, Handjob, Cougar, Mature

Video Size: 2.86 GB
Duration: 00:27:02

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/68vh2il0ie20
Jok21file
Added: Dec 28, 2021 10:49 am
Effie Diaz - Paying His Debts

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Effie ia at her desk when some bruiser barges in and tells her that her Husband owes him 35K... Effie is shocked and can't pay in cash but she sure pays by stripping and devouring his cock until he spews a vast load of sticky cum all over her face. Great cum shot here from the legendary John Bishop.
Actors: Effie Diaz
Genre: Cumshot, Natural tits, Curvy, Brunette, Big Tits, Voluptuous, Blowjob, Big ass, Facial

Video Size: 482.4 MB
Duration: 00:08:08

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/mygr7tucv4zk