Author
Jok21file
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 12, 2023 1:49 pm
Goddess Becky (Ass Worship In Bathroom / 28.01.2021)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: When Becky snaps her fingers that means she wants more money. Becky snaps. You look at her incredible ass and know that means you must send. You have to edge to her beauty. You know how expensive edging can get for a beta. Becky calls her slave into the bathroom. She wants the slave to lick her ass. You wish that you were as lucky as her slave in the video. You would love to lick an ass as nice as Becky's. You are stuck at home watching. You have to tribute her for the honor of watching another slave Worship what you can't have. Becky makes her slave kiss where her boyfriend gets to fuck her. The slave is locked in chastity while he kisses and licks. Becky knows how to make betas horny and miserable. Slaves are very pathetic. Becky's slave will stay locked in chastity while her boyfriend gets to fuck her.
Actors: Goddess Becky
Genre: Ass Smothering, Femdom, High Heels, Ass Eating, Humiliation, Blonde

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 747.7 MB
Duration: 00:10:32
Resolution: 1920x1080
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/wylzrzebhf5u
Jok21file
Added: Jan 13, 2023 2:41 am
Goddess Brianna (Tiny Dick Boot Humping)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Goddess Brianna
Genre: Foot Fetish, Femdom, CFNM

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 196.4 MB
Duration: 00:06:38
Resolution: 1280x720
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/xzl9x0pk3nqq
Jok21file
Added: Jan 13, 2023 2:46 am
Goddess Platinum & Princess Amber (Just Another Wanna Be Slave / 28.01.2020)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: There is nothing I freaking hate more then pathetic want to be slaves email me and tell me that they are better then my full-time slaves and they can take more pain then my slaves. A huge red flag is when a sub emails me and says, "I can take anything you want to do to me!" ANYTHING??? That is a huge statement. It may not seem so to you but it definitely is.I had this freak reach out a while ago and tell me that he has a PRO DOMME girlfriend that uses and him all the time and he can definitely take any the Mean Girls can dish out. I immediately called his bullshit and laughed.Once it arrived here I restrained it and we started out light. It sucked!!!! It couldn't even handle a full 5 minutes of Princess Amber and I beating it with paddles then canes. SOOOOOO FUCKING PATHETIC! Don't message me telling me you can literally take anything we dish out when in reality you are a giant pussy.This slave stated he had a huge new found respect for our slaves and that his "pro dome girlfriend" really needs to step up her games. It also stated that it is terrified of Princes Amber and I and we hit really hard. LOL! This useless slave said that I hit it so hard with my leather paddle that its ears started to ring.
Actors: Goddess Platinum, Princess Amber
Genre: Femdom, Blonde, Slave Training, Humination, Pain, High Heels

Video Size: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:05:21
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/cab9cfjlnsmr
Jok21file
Added: Jan 13, 2023 2:48 am
Goddess Platinum & Princess Skylar (Pushup Ballbusting / 18.04.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: So we decide to train our slave to get back in shape. It is starting to look a little flabby in our opinion. And what better way to motivate a slave to get in shape than BUSTING ITS BALLS??So we command it to "get in pushup position"- but with its legs soread nice n wide for us...
And then we make it do pushups while we take turns SLAMMING our pointed-toe boots right into its exposed nutsac!!And these ankle boots we are wearing are super hot too! The pointed toes do some damage to the slave's balls, while protecting our perfect feet from getting hurt slamming into the slave's balls, but they are also clear see-through vinyl, so you can see our perfect feet through them!
Actors: Goddess Platinum, Princess Skylar
Genre: Femdom, Ballbusting, Slave Training, Pain, Blonde, Humination, High Heels

Video Size: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:13:28
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/p8pk37klti9c
Jok21file
Added: Jan 13, 2023 2:50 am
Goddess Platinum (Cuckold Husband Worships Wife's Ass Before Her Date / 01.12.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Platinum wants you to stay put in the bathroom while her date fucks her. She makes you look at her outfit and asks, "If you were a real man, would you fuck me in this?" Platinum wants you to listen with your ear against the bathroom door (it adjoins the master bedroom) and guess how many times her date makes her cum. You are her husband. She keeps you locked in chastity. Platinum only wants you for your money, not your dick. Platinum makes you kneel and kiss her ass before her date. So pathetic for a husband to be cuckolded by his wife like this! If you can't guess the number of times her date makes her cum, she will keep you in chastity even longer. Don't forget that this weekend you have an appointment with your chastity councilor. Your wife wants another tightening.
Actors: Goddess Platinum
Genre: Blonde, Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels

Video Size: 1.18 GB
Duration: 00:08:06

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/tkztpionhr8k
Jok21file
Added: Jan 13, 2023 4:25 am
Goddess Platinum (New Slave Old Ball Shocker / 04.08.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Day 1 of this pathetic loser slaves tryout. This loser wrote in begging to serve the Mean Girls and followed all my directions. It is a local loser and since it was so obedient I gave it a tryout. The day started with this freak showing up with a big cash tribute in hand. I then had it crawl into my office to present me with its tribute in its mouth. Then it had to kneel before me and tell me why it thinks it deserves to serve the Mean Girls and I. Then I went over it's limitations and then of course had to push its limits and see what it could take.This sub is not a huge fan of bull busting or cbt, but I convinced it to strap on the, oh so fun, ball shocker. This slate has never done any electric play until today and trust me...it's balls definitely got electrified...lol!I must say I was actually "shocked" at how much electricity it's tiny balls could take. I had it maxed it most of the time and was thoroughly entertained by watching this freak roll around in pain.Enjoy watching this loser suffer.
Actors: Goddess Platinum
Genre: Ball Shocker, Humiliation, High Heels, Femdom

Video Size: 853.7 MB
Duration: 00:07:34
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 59.940 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/obihbszkslw5
Jok21file
Added: Jan 14, 2023 2:43 am
Helena Locke - The Pickup Artist Gets Fucked

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Pierce Paris is driving in his fancy white sports car when he comes across Helena Locke jogging along the side of the road. He creeps a little too close and she stops his car to ask him what the hell he's doing. He shoots his shot and comes off douchey and conceited. Helena plays along and lures him back to her place where she plans to dominate him. Helena puts on a sexy red latex outfit with high-heel boots. She tells him to get naked. One thing leads to another and before he knows it, Pierce's head is locked in a metal cage, with his wrists shacked to it. She flogs his cock, canes his ass, and tells him how pathetic he is. She turns it up by getting out a leather belt, and smacks his ass hard with it. She frees his head from the cage and puts him on his back. Helena wraps rope tightly around his cock and balls and then sends a huge sounding rod down his urethra. Helena straps on a big fat dildo and pierce spreads his legs to get fucked. She fucks his ass deep and hard and he learns his lesson.
Actors: Pierce Paris, Helena Locke
Genre: Dildo, Anal Fisting, Prostate Massage, Orgasm Denial, Strapon, Urethra Play, CBT, Femdom, Whipping, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, BDSM, Handjob, Bondage, Facesitting, Stockings, Caning

Video Size: 1.12 GB
Duration: 01:01:14
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/lxquvwpdyced
Jok21file
Added: Jan 14, 2023 2:48 am
Holly Halston, Esmi Lee - Mom Trains The New Boyfriend (part 1) /

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Actors: Holly Halston, Esmi Lee
Genre: Cunnilingus, MILF, Femdom, Big Tits, Pussy Worship And Lick, Titty Lick

Video Size: 259.8 MB
Duration: 00:06:43
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/wcwl0ekzk4td
Jok21file
Added: Jan 14, 2023 2:50 am
Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris - Do Better: Part One

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Domina Helena Locke enters her dungeon to discipline her bound submissives, Cedar Parker and Pierce Paris. Both of them have let her down and need a lot of improvement. It doesn't take her long to figure out who needs the most work and one submissive, and Helena ends up giving a particularly hard time to Cedar. As they are both bound to some posts, they get flogged, cropped, and are asked to pull a zipper of clothespins off of each other with their teeth. Tied down and completely exposed, Helena subjects Cedar to an overload of pleasure and pain, using Pierce as an object for pleasure. She allows both of them to come, but it is clear they are far from redemption.
Actors: Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris
Genre: Flogging, Spitting, Hardcore, Bondage, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Creampie, Femdom, BDSM, Clothespins, LezDom

Video Size: 1.39 GB
Duration: 00:38:37
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/ltaox8049yh4
Jok21file
Added: Jan 14, 2023 2:53 am
Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris - Do Better: Part One

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Domina Helena Locke enters her dungeon to discipline her bound submissives, Cedar Parker and Pierce Paris. Both of them have let her down and need a lot of improvement. It doesn't take her long to figure out who needs the most work and one submissive, and Helena ends up giving a particularly hard time to Cedar. As they are both bound to some posts, they get flogged, cropped, and are asked to pull a zipper of clothespins off of each other with their teeth. Tied down and completely exposed, Helena subjects Cedar to an overload of pleasure and pain, using Pierce as an object for pleasure. She allows both of them to come, but it is clear they are far from redemption.
Actors: Helena Locke, Cedar Parker, Pierce Paris
Genre: Vibrator, Spitting, Femdom, Pussy Licking, LezDom, Hardcore, Flogging, Bondage, Clothespins, Creampie, BDSM

Video Size: 727.2 MB
Duration: 00:38:37
Resolution: 854x480
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/82fht9vj00gs
Jok21file
Added: Jan 14, 2023 7:10 am
India Summer

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: For years India Summer and Michael Vegas have talked about how she loves pegging. India wishes more guys were open to getting fucked because of how much it turns her on. Watch her use huge plugs and nearly get elbow deep before she takes her strap for a spin.
Actors: India Summer
Genre: Strapon, Femdom, Toys, Fisting, Pegging

Video Size: 653.5 MB
Duration: 00:45:55
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 29.970 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/ndu2adh1h1sr
Jok21file
Added: Jan 14, 2023 9:36 am
JENIFER

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Genre: kunilingus, cuckold, femdom, facesitting

Video Size: 286.9 MB
Duration: 00:17:18
MediaInfo: Extension: wmv / Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) / Frame Rate: 25.000 fps

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/9nuyclex05qd
Jok21file
Added: Jan 15, 2023 2:45 am
Kate England, Nickey Huntsman & Val Dodds, Jessica Ryan & Mia (Two Girls And A Pet / Thank You For Letting Me Cum)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Val is snoozing, but not for long. Because while Kate is filming her in her adorable slumber, Nickey wanders by and the girls decide it's time to wake up their adorable pet with some oral.Jessica intends to use pretty Mia for pussy licking service today. But Jessica loves her cute female pet so much that she will allow her to please herself as well so that she also enjoys a climax of her own. She deserves it for being so loving and loyal.
Actors: Kate, Nickey & Val Dodds, Jessica & Mia
Genre: Pussy Licking, Slut, LezDom, FemDom

Video Size: 276.5 MB
Duration: 00:14:00

screenshotscreenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/c6xzgu9f7u2m
https://filejoker.net/s8cchadhpsbl
Jok21file
Added: Jan 15, 2023 2:48 am
Lacy Lennon - Take it like a Bitch!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Mistress Lacy is fired up and determined to fuck her slave's ass until he is a drooling mess of a cock-slut. The more he begs for mercy, the harder Mistress Lacy rams her cock deep in his fuck-holes. She wants every hole to be choking on dick while she mercilessly stretches him out with her fat cock. Mistress Lacy truly enjoys destroying a willing and helpless slut as he takes it any and every way she pleases.
Actors: Lacy Lennon
Genre: Strapon, Stockings, Pegging, Anal Fisting, Chastity, Anal Fingering, Anal, Straitjacket, Bondage, Femdom, BDSM

Video Size: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:15:22

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/rkg0namq72j3
Jok21file
Added: Jan 15, 2023 2:53 am
Lady Estelle - Venus Rising

screenshotscreenshot
screenshot

Descriptions: Dressed in super sexy Latex Lady Estelle has a special Job for her Slave. She wants an orgasm.
This slave loses at all so he gets what he deserved a very painfully after Orgasm Treatment to his extremely
sensitive dick and then comes his ass in the game.
Actors: Lady Estelle
Genre: FaceSitting, Strapon, Bondage, Milking, FemDom, FaceDildo, Device Fisting, Latex, Handjob, CBT

Video Size: 1.54 GB
Duration: 00:43:39

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/nwy571kv5dxe