Jok21file
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 20, 2023 1:10 am
Tana Lea - Pleasing Her Son

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Part One
Tana brings you into her room to do what you like.Part Two
Mom takes care of your boner before you go to work.Part Three
Tana comes in from the pool to dry off. She see's you on the couch and comes in to talk to you, comforting you a little too closely.
Actors: Tana Lea

Video Format: Windows Media
File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 1.5 GB
Duration: 00:34:05
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/pttwyqegac0o
Jok21file
Added: Mar 20, 2023 1:07 am
Takosha

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: She's back for her second feeding and this one is epic. Running just over 2 hours, this is the longest video I've posted so far because she is a non-stop sucking and fucking machine. This chick is so submissive and slutty that after some guy fucked her, the huge load fell to the Gloryhole booth floor so I told her to lick it up...and she did! This is why she's a fun girl to take to the Gloryhole. She's really into being tightly bound, banged hard and beat but that will have to be for another time, maybe a Theater Room ganagbang strapped to the Fuck Bench with a train of guys breeding her. I bet she'd be thrilled to hear me say that!She got thoroughly used during this visit but I had the feeling should had lots more in the tank to keep going which makes her a good contender for the swallow record. The guys love her youthful braces and quirky personality. Being a super submissive slut makes her the perfect cum dump.
Actors: Takosha

Video Format: MPEG-4
File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 8.41 GB
Duration: 02:09:00
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/cyk9w36edo81
Jok21file
Added: Mar 20, 2023 1:05 am
Tabor

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: They say "good things come in small packages" but in this case "freaky things cum in small packages". I wasn't quite sure if this tiny spinner chick was going to be up for a full on assault on her mouth and pussy at the Gloryhole but during her interview I discovered I had a little nympho to play with for the day. Yes, I took full advantage of that!This girl absolutely LOVES sucking cock and gets off on being used by guys just for her oral skills. She has no problem being the blowjob booty call and will suck any cock, any time, anywhere which makes her perfect for this type of experience. Her goal is to service 30 guys which would shatter the Gloryhole record so I'm going to keep her there long enough next time to see how many cocks it takes to get her to tap out.This visit almost got cut short when Pringles got a hold of her because I think he may have torn her pussy a little in the Theater Room. She's a horny little thing and I doubt something like that would slow her down anyway. After he blew his load all over her puffy freshly fucked snatch I asked her to show me how she use to masturbate in the bathroom at work. Wait until you see the sloppy mess she created.This is another long one but it's packed with action so it's well worth extra download time. If you like bareback creampies then you're in for a real treat with this one. Have a great Cinco de Mayo!
Actors: Tabor

Video Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 01:52:07

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/a414kjnp2nyq
Jok21file
Added: Mar 19, 2023 11:08 am
Synthia Fixx aka SynFixx

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: I met a college basketball player at a Vegas nightclub. He seemed fun so I met him at a hotel later that night. I was buzzed and ready for that 22 year old cock. He fucked me in several positions with his Bbc with an incredible anal cream pie. I was the first girl he ever got anal from! 26 mins of raw sex caught on HD.
Actors: Synthia Fixx aka SynFixx

Video Size: 1.68 GB
Duration: 00:26:22

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/qjt37qpn8jgd
Jok21file
Added: Mar 19, 2023 8:58 am
Sydney Cole. Real Ripe

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Sydney Cole is the type of girl who can take on any challenge thrown her way. So when she saw that huge cock in her face there was no stopping this hottie. She was on fire in this scene showing off one of the best bodies around. This girl is a fucking masterpiece of ass. Watch as she fucks that huge cock in every way possible!
Actors: Sydney Cole

Video Size: 1.82 GB
Duration: 00:41:10

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/r4em08hzdhz8
Jok21file
Added: Mar 19, 2023 6:52 am
Sydnee Vicious - Cum On My Tattoo

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Sydnee Vicious

Video Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:25:56

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/mmyun3iqyfqm
Jok21file
Added: Mar 19, 2023 4:41 am
Susy Gala. Foot Clerk At Work

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Susy Gala is up on her feet all day, so when the clock strikes 5 she starts playing with her tight little pussy in her office, it's her alone time! But when her insufferable assistant Danny walks in on her masturbating, all the day's stresses come rushing back to her. So this skinny buffoon offers to relieve some of it with a foot rub, but what he doesn't tell is that feet are his fetish! After filling his boss to the brim with big dick, she graciously offers to let him fuck her pretty feet. Stretching her thick ass wide, Susy bounces on her assistant's hard cock as he plays with her big fake tits, loosening her pussy lips only at the very last second so he can coat her feet in glaze of cum. This definitely counts as overtime!
Actors: Susy Gala

Video Size: 619.1 MB
Duration: 00:32:19

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/25ewb14lyh2h
Jok21file
Added: Mar 19, 2023 1:08 am
Stephanie

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: 20 year old Stephanie may well be the hottest deli counter worker to ever slice black forest ham and swiss cheese at a certain local grocery store chain. When she drawls out "Yes, Sir" with that sexy Southern accent (I forget to ask where she's originally from) it's clear we have a polite little submissive on our hands who'll do whatever we want. And sure enough, despite her nervousness, Stephanie does indeed perform spectacularly during her casting. Cock lord Vince takes a special liking to our leggy, skinny cutie. There's some sweet fucking and kissing before we have Stephanie demonstrate the ultimate sign of willingness to please the producers: first time anal. What we get is a bit of painal, and eventually even some real appreciation for getting assfucked, thanks for Vince's truly masterful way of showing girls anal sex the right way. It's something you just have to watch in its entirety (there's a lot of it) to appreciate. The dude does it well. After a lot of really great anal, Vince unloads his sperm in Stephanie's unprotected womb - time for another box of morning-after pill because our sweet service girl isn't on birth control. She's such a likable and sexually enticing girl though, we just can't get mad at her for that.
Actors: Stephanie

Video Size: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:45:39

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/7veetfphnzfv
Jok21file
Added: Mar 18, 2023 3:08 am
Sarah Banks - Just Jeans

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Xander Corvus doesn't always have company over, but when a busty, ebony beauty like Sarah Banks visiting his place, he can't help but tear off her jeans, drizzle body oil all over her juicy ass, and tongue fuck her right there in the kitchen! Dropping to her knees, Sarah gargles his balls and slobbers all over his thick dick, getting it hard for her wet pussy. But after a quick pussy pounding, Xander remember that tight booty she's rocking and slides every inch he's got up her back end! With her hole filled to the brim, Xander pulls out just in time to unload all over her face down to her big, fake tits!
Actors: Sarah Banks

Video Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:28:05

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/mhihspnfehtc
Jok21file
Added: Mar 18, 2023 1:13 am
Sadie Pop. Bust A Move

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: It's moving day and Sadie Pop has gotten herself a new crib. When she realizes she can't pay her bill things work out when the hired help breaks a statue that's really expensive. Filthy Rich tells her they could definitely work something out, so when Sadie Pop tells him go shower so she could give him a massage, he can't help but comply.He returns to find Sadie Pop completely naked, her perfect body glowing in the afternoon light. He lies down as she pours the oil and spreads it all over his body. She climbs on top of him and starts massaging him with her perfect little tits. Sliding and grinding her body up and down his, she releases the pressure from a hard day's work. Teasing him she oils up his balls. She pours more oil on her beautiful slim body and grinds him again. When he tells her it would be nice to have his cock oiled up, she can't help but accept the invitation.She asks him to turn around and starts playing with that hard fucking dick, rubbing her tits and her whole body on it. Filthy Rich then asks Sadie Pop to turn around so she can rub ass and pussy on his throbbing dick. She can't help but get turned on: she grinds him and moans as he starts playing with her pussy. She starts sucking his dick, bopping her head up and down, starting fast and then slowing down. She puts it inside her and rides it, fucking the living shit out of him, she fucks him reverse cowgirl as she pounds his dick. He can't take it anymore, he has to fuck her doggie style and from behind. He pounds her missionary while he grabs her hair, dominating her as he finally comes all over her pussy!
Actors: Sadie Pop

Video Size: 802.6 MB
Duration: 00:24:00

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/67uogt5edf61
Jok21file
Added: Mar 18, 2023 1:11 am
Sara Jay. 18.02.13

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Danny's been staying at his buddy's place for a few months, and when his pal's mom Sara Jay busts in on him jerking off, he tries to hide it. But she's too experienced to be fooled, but she's understanding to his needs, as well, and forgives him for masturbating in his socks. She goes even further to tell him that self-fucking isn't necessary when she's right down the hall! Danny can't believe his ears, but when his friend's mom puts her mouth on his dick, he believes his eyes and loves every minute of it! Next thing you know he's sticking his dick in between her big tits and slapping her fat big ass while he fucks the MILF!
Actors: Sara Jay

Video Size: 1.1 GB
Duration: 00:30:53

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/pb7fnuo881b8
Jok21file
Added: Mar 18, 2023 1:08 am
Sammie Six - Gape

screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 905.1 MB
Duration: 00:40:39

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/44w2ub8vz6ub
Jok21file
Added: Mar 18, 2023 1:06 am
Samantha Mack. Samantha Mack Curvy Pinup

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Busty and beautiful pinup girl Samantha Mack's curves are straight up mesmerizing! Will Havoc is wrapped around her little finger in no time as she jiggles her big tits in his eager face for him to suck and worship. Will gets to work at pleasing his woman, tongue and fingers moving along her sensitive clit making her quake with delight. Her pussy was so wet for him when he slid his cock inside her, it was bliss for both! He made sure Samantha got all the orgasms she so very much deserved, and was be rewarded with getting to jizz all over her giant knockers!
Actors: Samantha Mack

Video Size: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:25:04

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/kp7sgfd24pmb
Jok21file
Added: Mar 18, 2023 1:03 am
Sabrina Banks. Cocky Compromise

screenshotscreenshot

Actors:
Sabrina Banks, John Strong

Being from a foreign country, John Strong is accustomed to a certain way of life. Back in Russia, John would frequent the massage parlors. Russian spas would offer only the finest customer satisfaction; a menu of the very best foods, over twenty exotic women to choose from for an unforgettable rub down with very happy endings. John's friends recommended the Milking Table very highly, offering the best looking girls for those who had problems with erectile dysfunction. John meets Sabrina Banks, a perfect 10 knockout with stunning long brown hair. He explains to Sabrina what he is used to back home and what he is expecting from her today. Sabrina was in awe with John's experiences but she did mention they didn't exactly have the same method as he was used to in Russia , but for a little compromise, she would show him a great time and guaranteed girls in America can do things just as good in Russia, if not better!

Video Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:21:18

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/9584bzxf3rt1
Jok21file
Added: Mar 18, 2023 1:01 am
Ryan Smiles - Fucking My Best Friends Mom

screenshotscreenshot

Descriptions: Oliver gets more of a reward than he expected when he helps his best friend move out! His buddy's extremely sexy mom Ryan offers Oliver a cool glass of water and as she bends over, her short satin nightgown rides up to show him her big ass and bare pussy. After what he's just seen, Oliver can barely keep his mind on their conversation as Ryan tells him how lonely she's going to be all alone in that big house...and she wants his company! Ryan directs the helpful lad to lick her pussy before she teaches him a thing or two about pounding her doggystyle bent over the counter. Oliver can't hold back and cums all over Ryan's stunning big tits, and he'll be back to help her out around the house again very soon!
Actors: Ryan Smiles

Video Size: 472.7 MB
Duration: 00:36:05

screenshot

Download or watch online : https://filejoker.net/p729evvnd5t2