Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 20, 2023 2:00 am
Hot Like Summer
Cast: Alexis Crystal, Veronica Leal, Nancy Ace, Baby Nicols, Anastasia Brokelyn, Martina Smeraldi, Cindy Shine, Lovita Fate, Aislin, Sabrisse

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 02:10:22
FileSize: 2.72 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Hot_Like_Summer_1.mp4
Hot_Like_Summer_2.mp4
Hot_Like_Summer_3.mp4
Hot_Like_Summer_4.mp4
Hot_Like_Summer_5.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 20, 2023 4:36 am
Hot Showers #9
Cast: Kitty, Mia, Trinity, Nikki, Jordan, Austin, Brittney, Boo, Becky

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

"You make us so wet!" Girls just wanna have fun right? In Hot Showers #9 director Clive Mclean shows you how beautiful young babes go about having a good time. First, the nubile tramps moisten their muffins. A steamy shower, a squirt with a hose, or a dip in the pool will do - so long as their tight little tw*ts are slick and ready for action! Next, they call some girlfriends - the cuter the better! Finally, the action begins! Clits swell, muffs are munched and holes are crammed with anything that will fit! If you're into dripping all-girl parties, Hot Showers is a real blast!

MediaInfo:
Video: 320x240 (4:3), fps, WMV2
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 01:21:56
FileSize: 436.9 MB

Download file Filejoker:
Hot_Showers_9_1.wmv
Hot_Showers_9_2.wmv
Hot_Showers_9_3.wmv
Hot_Showers_9_4.wmv
Hot_Showers_9_5.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Nov 21, 2023 1:38 am
I Love Big Toys #2
Cast: Alektra Blue, Carmen Hart, Jersey Jaxin, Marissa Jayden, Alyssa Knight, Azalea Lee

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

How much can a pussy take? Brother Love wastes no time in getting these hot and horny sluts to shove as much into their tiny pussies as they possibly can. What is it like to have a girl talk to you while she fucks herself with a massive toy? Wonder no more, just sit back grab on and enjoy the ride. An awesome cast will surely get you off. One on one. Just you and them!

MediaInfo:
Video: 512x384 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 02:18:56
FileSize: 1.36 GB

screenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
I_Love_Big_Toys_2_1.avi
I_Love_Big_Toys_2_2.avi
LanserSM
Added: Nov 21, 2023 1:39 am
I Love Big Toys 34
Cast: Chanel Preston, Rosalie Ruiz, Jessi Palmer, Ashlynn Leigh, Kimber Kay, Natalia Rogue

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

In this 34th installment, Mario Rossi has yet again awarded 6 lucky girls the opportunity of a lifetime - to fuck themselves sill with the biggest toys imaginable! Rosalie Ruiz, Chanel Preston, Natalia Rogue, Ashlynn Leigh, Kimber Kane, and Jessi Palmer are ready to show you that their cunts have what it takes. So who's afraid of the big bad toy? They're not!

MediaInfo:
Video: 576x320 (16:9), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 02:59:59
FileSize: 1.36 GB

screenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
I_Love_Big_Toys_34_1.avi
I_Love_Big_Toys_34_2.avi
LanserSM
Added: Nov 21, 2023 1:40 am
I Love Lesbians 1 Christina Angel, Crystal Knight, Felecia, Jenna Jameson, Leena, Misty Rain, Yvonne
Cast: Christina Angel, Crystal Knight, Felecia, Jenna Jameson, Leena, Misty Rain, Yvonne

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

An all-natural, all-girl video. There is no director telling the girls what to do, just a cameraman recording the girls doing what they want to do with who they want to do it with. In the opening segment, Jenna Jameson, the new darling of videos, wants a taste of Felecia for the first time. Felecia gives her more than she bargained for: the first strap-on dildo BANG of her life. Obviously not the last. Leena and Christina were dying to get it on but never got the chance, until now. Good things are worth waiting for. Crystal Knight had never really bee with a woman in her life, but always fantasized about it. Felicia and Misty Rain fulfill her fantasy and then some. Finally, Misty and Rosie Lee finish what they started in Up and Cummers #6 - and what so many fans wanted to see! I LOVE LESBIANS!

MediaInfo:
Video: 464x336 (1.381), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 02:17:23
FileSize: 994.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
I_Love_Lesbians_1_Christina_Angel_Jenna_Jameson_Leena_Misty_Rain_Yvonne.avi
LanserSM
Added: Nov 21, 2023 4:00 am
I love Lesbians 10
Cast: Monique Alexander, Jenna Haze, Jenna Jameson, Kylie Ireland, Luna Lane, Sunshine Nee, Kylie Wylde, Gisele Yum

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

All Real, All Live Girl-Girl Sex!
More hot girls doing each other with toys, fingers, and tongues - and loving it all!1. Kylie Wild | Monique Alexander
2. Giselle Yum | Sunshine Nee
3. Jenna Haze | Luna Lane
4. Jenna Jameson | Kylie Ireland

MediaInfo:
Video: 368x232 (3:2), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 02:16:00
FileSize: 312.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
I_love_Lesbians_10.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 21, 2023 6:37 am
I Love The Way She Tastes
Cast: Abby Cross, Aidra Fox, Blake Eden, Jenna J Ross, Jillian Janson, Madi Meadows, Aiden Ashley, Jennifer White, Molly Mason

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:49:56
FileSize: 1.37 GB

Download file Filejoker:
I_Love_The_Way_She_Tastes_1.mp4
I_Love_The_Way_She_Tastes_2.mp4
I_Love_The_Way_She_Tastes_3.mp4
I_Love_The_Way_She_Tastes_4.mp4
I_Love_The_Way_She_Tastes_5.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 21, 2023 9:14 am
I Wanna Bang My Sister
Cast: Alexa Rae, Jayde Symz, Alexa Raye, Maxim Law, Amilia Onyx, Stoney Lynn, Cat Spark, Gracie May Green, Cedella Kors

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

A steaming situation of saucy sister loving! All girls loving other sexy girls!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 02:05:03
FileSize: 1.81 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
I_Wanna_Bang_My_Sister.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 21, 2023 11:49 am
I'm Always Here For You Sweetie
Cast: Natasha Nice, Chloe Cherry, Sofie Marie, Athena Faris, Kayla Paige, Eliza Eves

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Synopsis:Natasha Nice is impressed to find out her stepdaughter Eliza Eves is organizing a fundraiser to help raise money for new history textbooks that celebrate women's achievements. A few weeks later, Eliza arrives home and excitedly shows the new textbook to Natasha, who is tremendously proud of her. Natasha gushes over Eliza- she'll show her just how proud she really is! Kayla Paige welcomes her stepdaughter, Chloe Cherry, who will be staying with her. Kayla is looking forward to having lots of fun with her, however Chloe seems withdrawn. Chloe reveals that her girlfriend recently broke up with her and that she feels undesired. Kayla, desperate to improve her mood, assures Chloe that she's very desirable. She kisses Chloe then licks at her pussy. She'll give Chloe lots of love and attention! Sofie Marie is relaxing on the couch when her stepdaughter, Athena Faris, who recently moved out, arrives with a suitcase. She admits that she wasn't getting along with her roommate and begs to be allowed to move back home, but Sofie refuses. Athena, becoming desperate, offers to have SEX with Sofie. Sofie is surprised, but she goes along with it. Looks like Athena is definitely welcome home!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:35:07
FileSize: 1.99 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Im_Always_Here_For_You_Sweetie_1.mp4
Im_Always_Here_For_You_Sweetie_2.mp4
Im_Always_Here_For_You_Sweetie_3.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 22, 2023 1:40 am
Imperfect Angels 8
Cast: Heather Starlet, Amber Chase, Magdalene St Michaels, Sara Stone, Brenda James, Dana DeArmond, Andy San Dima

1. Heather Starlet & Amber Chase
2. Magdalene St Michaels & Sara Stone
3. Brenda James & Sara Stone
4. Dana DeArmond & Andy San Dimas

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The tangled web of fallen doves...

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x400 (16:9), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 02:28:25
FileSize: 1.61 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Imperfect_Angels_8_1.avi
Imperfect_Angels_8_2.avi
Imperfect_Angels_8_3.avi
Imperfect_Angels_8_4.avi
LanserSM
Added: Nov 22, 2023 1:41 am
Intimate Invitation #4
Cast: Joelean, Sandra Romain, Naomi, Penny Flame, Ariel X, Valerie Vasquez, Emilianna, Monica Breeze, Michelle Avanti, Kayla Synz, Nyomi Marcella

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tingle with desire to the ultimate orgasm. Quiver As You Shiver! Escape into the mind, body, and soul of lesbian lovers! Share their desires, taste their passion, feel the intensity of their lovemaking. Savor the experience! Get ready to lap up the juices of some of America's sweethearts. No man has ever been able to give them what they give each other. See what they do when they're alone!This is one invite you don't want to miss... Created By Women For Women!!!

MediaInfo:
Video: 704x380 (1.85:1), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 02:38:45
FileSize: 1.79 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Intimate_Invitation_4.avi
LanserSM
Added: Nov 22, 2023 1:42 am
Intimate Invitation 10

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 512x288 (16:9), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 01:55:23
FileSize: 693.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Intimate_Invitation_10.avi
LanserSM
Added: Nov 22, 2023 1:43 am
Jada Loves Girls
Cast: Savannah Bond, Jada Stevens, Gia Derza, Karlee Grey, Candice Dare

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Horny lesbian ladies living out their inner most sexual desires on one another and making each other cum harder than ever before. Lesbian action never looked so good and you will agree when these ladies are done entertaining you!

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x406 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:48:24
FileSize: 1.21 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jada_Loves_Girls.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 22, 2023 1:44 am
Jenna Does Carmen
Cast: Jenna Jameson, Carmen Luvana, Belladonna, Kylie Wilde, Tory Lane, Eniko, Jennifer, Katy Caro, Jenna Haze, Krystal Steal, Sabrine Maui, Brooke Milano, Autumn Lace, Sunrise Adams, Hannah Harper, Gauge, Julie Knight, Ashley Blue, Luna, Roxy Jezel, Katja Kassin, Lauren Phoenix, Jacynda, Monique, Gina B., Dorothy Black

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cum hang out with Jenna and friends and watch them get wicky ficky with a little licky! This party is girls only, but you're invited to an exclusive peak as the hottest names in the business get busy with each other. Jenna Jameson, Carmen Luvana, Sunrise Adams, Belladonna, Krystal Steal, and Jenna Haze are on top of the V.I.P list with their juicy clits and bubbly tits. With over 5 hours of scorching lesbian flavor, this is one girl-on-girl extravaganza you don't want to miss!

MediaInfo:
Video: 448x336 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 05:23:47
FileSize: 2.73 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jenna_Does_Carmen_1.avi
Jenna_Does_Carmen_2.avi
Jenna_Does_Carmen_3.avi
Jenna_Does_Carmen_4.avi
LanserSM
Added: Nov 22, 2023 3:25 am
Jenna's Juicy
Cast: Jenna Haze, Tyler Faith, Ashton Moore, Brooke, Alex Divine, Nicki Hunter, Gia Jordan, Shy Love, Nyomi Marcela, Trina Michaels.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Jenna Will Wet Your PantsJenna Haze slippery when wet.

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x352 (16:9), 23.976 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 01:29:26
FileSize: 942.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jennas_Juicy.avi