Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 09, 2024 2:39 am
Happy Bride
Cast: Whitney Wright, Bella Rolland, Penny Pax, April O'Neil, Aaliyah Love, Melissa Moore, Violet Monroe

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC / AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 01:33:55
FileSize: 1.96 GB

screenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Happy_Bride_1.mp4
Happy_Bride_2.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 09, 2024 4:19 am
Her 1st Lesbian Anal 2
Cast: Carter Cruise, Kenzie Reeves, Kendra Spade, April Aniston, Maya Bijou, Penny Pax, Lexie Fox, Lyra Law

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lesbian X is back with "Her 1st Lesbian Anal Vol. 2". A series focusing on the most stunning lesbians, diving into girl-on-girl anal sex. Featuring eager first timers; Kenzie Reeves, Maya Bijou, April Aniston and Lexie Fox in her first lesbian scene and first lesbian anal. These stunning beauties are about to lose their lesbian anal virginities to experienced hotties; Carter Cruise, Kendra Spade, Lyra Law, and Penny Pax. Enjoy this hot Lesbian X release directed by the award winning Mason.

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x544 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 02:23:27
FileSize: 2.27 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Her_1st_Lesbian_Anal_2_1.mp4
Her_1st_Lesbian_Anal_2_2.mp4
Her_1st_Lesbian_Anal_2_3.mp4
Her_1st_Lesbian_Anal_2_4.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 09, 2024 7:39 am
Her 1st Lesbian Anal 3
Cast: Gabbie Carter, Lena Paul, Jaye Summers, Kira Noir, Cecilia Lion, Serene Siren, Sabina Rouge, Zoey Taylor

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lesbian X proudly presents Her 1st Lesbian Anal Vol. 3, a celebration of gorgeous lesbians engaging in hot anal sex for the very first time! Loaded with pure passion, extended foreplay, explosive anal orgasms and stunning anal action. Bringing you four epic scenes of beautiful first-timers who are ready for anal sex! Directed by the award winning Mason, this is a release you won't want to miss.

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x544 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 02:14:40
FileSize: 1.99 GB

Download file Filejoker:
Her_1st_Lesbian_Anal_3_1.mp4
Her_1st_Lesbian_Anal_3_2.mp4
Her_1st_Lesbian_Anal_3_3.mp4
Her_1st_Lesbian_Anal_3_4.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 09, 2024 11:50 pm
Hot And Mean 18
Cast: Mia Malkova, Dillion Harper, Katrina Jade, Piper Perri, Monique Alexander, Nekane Sweet, Lily Adams, Anya Ivy, Leigh Raven, Kharlie Stone, Lynn Vega, Elizabeth Jolie

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Scene 1: What happened when Katrina met Leigh? A whole lot of sucking, slobbering and ice fucking! Watch as these two alternative pussy princesses get to know each other by fucking the day away.Scene 2: Kharlie can't believe she has to share her bed with her new stepsister Piper. She loves to play with her pussy every night, but now that Piper's here she has to be very sneaky about it. But Piper is so curious it's not long before she catches Kharlie masturbating and joins in. Kharlie teaches Piper the right way to touch herself, and soon the lesson gets a little more hands-on. These two tight teens are about to scissor the night away!Scene 3: Monique is an awesome stepmom. Her stepdaughter Elizabeth and her friend Lily see her more as a big sister than a parental figure. But big sisters and stepmoms alike don't pull wet, hot, nasty girl-on-girl fuck fests as this fox does!Scene 4: Lynn Vega is sick of having her stepson's girlfriend sneaking out of her house at all hours of the night. It's the last straw getting woken up by Anya Ivy and decides it's time to take action. After grilling Anya about sucking off her stepson, she isn't going back to bed without getting some for herself. Mrs. Vega wants those perky tits in her mouth and wants to lick her pussy even more. If Mrs. Vega is going to be up all night, Anya better makes it worth her while.Scene 5: Nekane is a new nurse at a busy hospital, and her boss Dr. Alexander is riding her hard. When Nekane screws up by trying to seduce a VIP patient, Monique shows Nekane that if she wants to act like a whore at her hospital, Monique will treat her like one.Bonus Scene: Mia Malkova and Dillion Harper come home from going bra shopping, the girls decide to show off their new collection to one another in order to get each other's opinion. The girls then can't help but be curious about each other's breasts and before you know it, these horny girls are tearing each other's clothes off for a taste of some sweet pussy!

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 03:45:28
FileSize: 3.35 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Hot_And_Mean_18_1.mp4
Hot_And_Mean_18_2.mp4
Hot_And_Mean_18_3.mp4
Hot_And_Mean_18_4.mp4
Hot_And_Mean_18_5.mp4
Hot_And_Mean_18_6.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 10, 2024 12:00 am
Hot And Mean 19
Cast: Abella Danger, Bridgette B, Demi Lopez, Dillion Harper, Gia Paige, Kimmy Granger, Kristina Rose, Peyton Banks, Phoenix Marie, Rachel Starr, Richelle Ryan, Sophia Leone

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Dominative Assistant - Kristina is sent on special assignment to assist CEO Bridgette B. However, if she wants to be a team player, she`s going to have to start with a team building exercise: eating her boss`s ass. Ms. Bridgette needs to make sure that Kristina can handle the position by bending her over the desk and fucking her tight pussy.Girl Fight - Two college girls with totally different lives: one`s an edgy lesbian who loves to experiment, the other is an uptight sorority princess. Will these two ever find a way to get along? Maybe all they need is a little time to scissor and 69.

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 03:46:07
FileSize: 2.62 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Hot_And_Mean_19.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 10, 2024 12:10 am
Hot And Mean 30
Cast: Lauren Phillips, Gina Valentina, Bonnie Rotten, Darcie Dolce, Jenna Sativa, Jayden Cole, Tia Cyrus, Jade Baker, Molly Stewart, Kimber Woods, Mary Moody, Kandie Monaee

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 03:36:33
FileSize: 2.48 GB

Download file Filejoker:
Hot_And_Mean_30_1.mp4
Hot_And_Mean_30_2.mp4
Hot_And_Mean_30_3.mp4
Hot_And_Mean_30_4.mp4
Hot_And_Mean_30_5.mp4
Hot_And_Mean_30_6.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 10, 2024 12:20 am
Hot Cherry Pies Vol. 6
Cast: Alexis Ford, Alexis Silver, Angie Savage, Avy Scott, Bree Olson, Briana Blair, Celeste Star, Charlie Laine, Diana Doll, Faye Reagan, Jenny Hendrix, Jenny Lopez, Karlie Montana, Kayden Kross, Kelly Skyline, Kimberly Kane, Lexi Belle, Lexxi Tyler, Melanie Scott, Nikki Benz, Sammie Rhodes, Sara Sloane, Teagan Presley, Tori Black, Veronica Jett

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Warm, soft and sweet, these Hot Cherry Pies taste as good as they look!

MediaInfo:
Video: 576x320 (16:9), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 04:06:50
FileSize: 2.04 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Hot_Cherry_Pies_Vol._6_1.avi
Hot_Cherry_Pies_Vol._6_2.avi
Hot_Cherry_Pies_Vol._6_3.avi
LanserSM
Added: Mar 10, 2024 3:01 am
Hot Lesbian Love 2
Cast: Nicole Aniston, Brea Bennett, Lauren Clare, Eufrat, Nicole Graves, Jana Jordan, Cassie Laine, Eva Lovia, Holly Michaels, Aspen Rae, Spencer Scott, Niki Skyler.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Only a woman truly knows how to please another!

MediaInfo:
Video: 852x480 (16:9), 29.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 02:23:36
FileSize: 2.13 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Hot_Lesbian_Love_2.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 10, 2024 10:42 am
Hot Lesbian Love
Cast: Emily Addison & Sophia Knight, Cassie Laine & Natasha Malkova, Kennedy Leigh & Shae Snow, Mia Malkova & Riley Reid.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

For fine folks with good hearts and curious minds.

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:45:40
FileSize: 1.51 GB

Download file Filejoker:
Hot_Lesbian_Love_1.mp4
Hot_Lesbian_Love_2.mp4
Hot_Lesbian_Love_3.mp4
Hot_Lesbian_Love_4.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 10, 2024 12:32 pm
Hot Like Summer
Cast: Alexis Crystal, Veronica Leal, Nancy Ace, Baby Nicols, Anastasia Brokelyn, Martina Smeraldi, Cindy Shine, Lovita Fate, Aislin, Sabrisse

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 02:10:22
FileSize: 2.72 GB

Download file Filejoker:
Hot_Like_Summer_1.mp4
Hot_Like_Summer_2.mp4
Hot_Like_Summer_3.mp4
Hot_Like_Summer_4.mp4
Hot_Like_Summer_5.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 11, 2024 12:09 am
Huge bustiest score girls ever
Cast: Angelique, Beshine, Brittany Elizabeth, Busty Dusty, Claudia Marie, Casey James, Crystal Gunns, Danielle Derek, Katy Ann, Kayla Kleevage, Keisha Evans, Lisa Chest, Lulu Devine, Maxi Mounds, Minka, Princess Pumpkins, SaRenna Lee, Toppsy Curvey

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Calling the 18 girls in this movie mega-stacked is the understatement of all time. They have the hugest tits in the history of SCORE magazine, and that means they have the hugest tits on the planet, genuine weapons of mass distraction: jaw-dropping, face-smothering rockets sitting atop tiny waists. The first-ever movie devoted to SCORE's top guns features tight tops and sweater stretching, clasp-straining bra destruction, boobs in your face and more. Sixteen new and classic scenes. All of our best girls ever, from SaRenna Lee to Katy Ann. There's never been a collection like it.

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 04:08:02
FileSize: 4.51 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
HUGE_BUSTIEST_SCORE_GIRLS_EVER.avi
LanserSM
Added: Mar 11, 2024 12:19 am
I Kissed A Girl
Cast: Megan Rain, Maddy O'Reilly, Aidra Fox, Eva Lovia, Karlie Montana, Presley Hart, Skylar Green, Ashlyn Molloy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:14:13
FileSize: 808.2 MB

Download file Filejoker:
I_Kissed_A_Girl_1.mp4
I_Kissed_A_Girl_2.mp4
I_Kissed_A_Girl_3.mp4
I_Kissed_A_Girl_4.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 11, 2024 2:50 am
I love Lesbians 10
Cast: Monique Alexander, Jenna Haze, Jenna Jameson, Kylie Ireland, Luna Lane, Sunshine Nee, Kylie Wylde, Gisele Yum

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

All Real, All Live Girl-Girl Sex!
More hot girls doing each other with toys, fingers, and tongues - and loving it all!1. Kylie Wild | Monique Alexander
2. Giselle Yum | Sunshine Nee
3. Jenna Haze | Luna Lane
4. Jenna Jameson | Kylie Ireland

MediaInfo:
Video: 368x232 (3:2), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 02:16:00
FileSize: 312.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
I_love_Lesbians_10.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 11, 2024 5:41 am
I Love The Way She Tastes
Cast: Abby Cross, Aidra Fox, Blake Eden, Jenna J Ross, Jillian Janson, Madi Meadows, Aiden Ashley, Jennifer White, Molly Mason

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:49:56
FileSize: 1.37 GB

Download file Filejoker:
I_Love_The_Way_She_Tastes_1.mp4
I_Love_The_Way_She_Tastes_2.mp4
I_Love_The_Way_She_Tastes_3.mp4
I_Love_The_Way_She_Tastes_4.mp4
I_Love_The_Way_She_Tastes_5.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 11, 2024 8:41 am
I Wanna Bang My Sister
Cast: Alexa Rae, Jayde Symz, Alexa Raye, Maxim Law, Amilia Onyx, Stoney Lynn, Cat Spark, Gracie May Green, Cedella Kors

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

A steaming situation of saucy sister loving! All girls loving other sexy girls!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 02:05:03
FileSize: 1.81 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
I_Wanna_Bang_My_Sister.mp4