Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 26, 2024 7:57 pm
Moms Lick Teens 17
Cast: Chanel Preston, Reagan Foxx, Bailey Brooke, Anya Olsen, Lexi Luna, Diamond Foxxx, Brooke Haze, Paris Knight, Daisy Lynne

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Ravishing MILFs and vivacious teens in hot sexual situations! Have a lick, this is perfect for the auteur of sweet lesbian lovemaking!

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x406 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 03:10:39
FileSize: 1.51 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Moms_Lick_Teens_17.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 26, 2024 10:08 pm
Moms Lick Teens 22
Cast: Addison Lee, Brigette B., Kaylani Lei, Emily Willis, Dana DeArmond, Gina Gerson, Anastasia Knight, Lexi Luna, Kate Kennedy, Shalina Devine

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Horny moms engaging with hot and sexy teens! Pussies getting licked until they explode in orgasm!

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x406 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 02:42:36
FileSize: 1.09 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Moms_Lick_Teens_22.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 26, 2024 11:48 pm
More Real Orgasms
Cast: Alex, Julia, Giselle, Carlie, Liz, Sue-Ann, Glynn, Celina, Alyx, Bryony, Fotina

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x352 (16:9), 23.976 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 01:48:39
FileSize: 700.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
More_Real_Orgasms.avi
LanserSM
Added: May 27, 2024 1:28 am
Mother & Daughter Lesbians
Cast: Mikayla, Brandi Lyons, Annie Body, Cherry Poppens, Angelica, Cheryl, Michelle Sweet, Diane Diamonds

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

What every young lesbian curious girl needs is a sexy older mamma to show her the ropes. Be the fly on the wall as these seasoned moms show the novice daughters just what to do to make a lesbo pussy sit up and take notice!

MediaInfo:
Video: 576x432 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 01:48:43
FileSize: 1.36 GB

screenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mother_Daughter_Lesbians_1.avi
Mother_Daughter_Lesbians_2.avi
LanserSM
Added: May 27, 2024 7:39 pm
My First Girlfriend
Cast:
Scene 1. Celeste Star, Renee Perez
Scene 2. India Summer, Valerie Vasquez
Scene 3. Andie Valentino, Charlie Laine
Scene 4. Karlie Montana, Katarina Kat
Scene 5. Darryl Hanah, Roxetta
DVD Bonus. Marlie Moore, Nicole Sheridan

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Shot in High Definition, there's only one time that's the first time and you'll never forget it. We've got five scenes of steamy, XXX, all-girl action featuring Penthouse beauties Andie Valentino, Celeste Starr, Renee Diaz, Charlie Laine, and six of their sexiest friends. Our stories are taken from the real life, first time experiences of some of the sexiest girls in the world.

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:26:40
FileSize: 1.22 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
My_First_Girlfriend_1.mp4
My_First_Girlfriend_2.mp4
My_First_Girlfriend_3.mp4
My_First_Girlfriend_4.mp4
My_First_Girlfriend_5.mp4
My_First_Girlfriend_6.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 27, 2024 7:49 pm
My First Lesbian Experience #2
Cast: Aiden Ashley, Amia Miley, Haley Sweet, Jana Jordan, Karina Kay, Angela Summers, Sasha Heart, Shahzia Sahari

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Starring Amia Miley & Aiden Ashley!
Attention Class! The Teacher Has Left The Building!
Brand New Series Of Steamy Girl On Girl Action!

MediaInfo:
Video: 576x320 (16:9), 23.976 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 01:36:33
FileSize: 699.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
My_First_Lesbian_Experience_2.avi
LanserSM
Added: May 27, 2024 7:59 pm
My First Lesbian Sex Teacher 3
Cast:
Scene 1. Ariella Ferrera, Sofie Marie
Scene 2. Rachael Cavalli, Silvia Saige
Scene 3. Cyndi Sinclair, Shelby Paris
Scene 4. Kali Ryder, Makayla Cox
Scene 5. Rachael Cavalli, Sofie Marie

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

It's time to watch first time Lezzies get their cherries popped by their experienced lesbian friends. Just like your first kiss, no one EVER forgets their first lesbian sex teacher! That special girl's girl gets you steaming hot with her soft lips, and knowing fingers, leading you down lesbian lane, and then letting you take a ture driving her crazy right after she makes you dripping wet with desire!

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:35:20
FileSize: 1.77 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
My_First_Lesbian_Sex_Teacher_3_1.mp4
My_First_Lesbian_Sex_Teacher_3_2.mp4
My_First_Lesbian_Sex_Teacher_3_3.mp4
My_First_Lesbian_Sex_Teacher_3_4.mp4
My_First_Lesbian_Sex_Teacher_3_5.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 27, 2024 10:10 pm
My Little Plaything
Cast:
Scene 1. Caroline Cage, Zafira
Scene 2. Daria Glower, Tera Joy
Scene 3. Simony Diamond, Zafira
Scene 4. Dorothy Black, Vivian

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

It's play time! And no, we're not bringing that weird doll Chucky this time. Just two girls in a room together with nothing more to do than top explore one another and utilize their vivid imaginations. What they end up doing is reserved for the adult section at your local video store.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:33:34
FileSize: 1.73 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
My_Little_Plaything_1.mp4
My_Little_Plaything_2.mp4
My_Little_Plaything_3.mp4
My_Little_Plaything_4.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 28, 2024 12:20 am
My Mom's Best Friend
Cast: India Summer, Celeste Star, Diana Doll, Charlie Laine, Veronica Avluv, Darryl Hanah, Taylor Vixen, April O'Neil, Persia Pele, Veronica Ricci

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 624x352 (16:9), 23.976 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 01:29:39
FileSize: 697.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
My_Moms_Best_Friend.avi
LanserSM
Added: May 28, 2024 2:20 am
My Stepmom Is Bi
Cast: Charlotte Stokely, Paige Owens, Maya Woulfe, Aiden Ashley, Anna Chambers, Jessica Ryan, Gizelle Blanco, Vanessa Vega

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Maya is late for work again and her stepmom Charlotte is pissed. When Maya finally arrives, her stepmom gives her the riot act. Little does Charlotte know though Maya is uncomfortable because she has the hots for her stepmom and today she is going to do something about it. Charlotte is flustered at first but it's hard to pass up on a little hottie like Maya. Before you know it, they are on the table giving each other an oral exam until they are both cumming like crazy, this can't make it back to Dad.Paige is headed back to daddy's house because she broke up with her boyfriend, but her dad is out of town and the only person home is her stepmom that she is going to meet for the first time. They break the ice pretty quick when her stepmom brings her towels and walks in on Paige masturbating. After a little chat the girls decide they need a sexual release minus the men. Paige and her stepmom eat each other out like they were experimenting in collage, luckily though with Jessica's experience she brings them both to screaming orgasms with Paige's nifty wand. Let's not tell dad about this!Anna Chambers is home alone so she thought when her stepmom Aiden Ashley comes in to find her taking raunchy photos for another random guy again. Aiden is pissed and starts to chew her out but Anna doesn't care at all, so to try and up her game she tells Anna how she used to be adventurous in her youth too hooking up with girls. Anna is floored she can't believe her stepmom was Bi, well this gets Anna to push harder and Aiden decides to show her just how crazy she used to be by going down on her stepdaughter's sweet teen pussy, hopefully dad doesn't find out.Vanessa Vega is fed up with her stepdaughter Gizelle, she refuses to help around the house and gives nothing but attitude to boot. When Vanessa finally goes to talk to her about their relationship Gizelle lets her know that she has the hots for her. This wasn't the bonding experience Vanessa was expecting but it's hard to turn down a hot young tight pussy like Gizelle's. After they make each other cum over and over they make a deal that dad can never find out about this and that they should bond more often.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 02:06:37
FileSize: 2.64 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
My_Stepmom_Is_Bi_1.mp4
My_Stepmom_Is_Bi_2.mp4
My_Stepmom_Is_Bi_3.mp4
My_Stepmom_Is_Bi_4.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 28, 2024 6:51 am
Never Enough
Cast: Gina Devine, Alessandra Jane, Chelsea Sun, Lexi Dona, Katy Rose, Carrie Sass, Rosaline Rosa, Anna Rose, Eliska Silvie

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lesbea Proudly presents Never Enough, a package of scenes where young women understand that whatever they do theyll never get enough of the craving to feel desirable and alive. On this DVD, we meet Anna. Her love for Chelsy is clear, and they appreciate every moment of it. Every caress turns the other on, they use their tongues to fulfill their needs. After receiving orgasms from each others fingers, Anna decides to wear a strap on, and fucks Chelsys tight little pussy, over and over, never getting enough! Enjoy this and much more!

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:49:50
FileSize: 1.62 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Never_Enough.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 28, 2024 8:11 pm
Office Girls 2
Cast: Vivien, Ginger B, Cindy Hope, Hannah Hunter, Nelly, Peaches, Jo, Lisa, Vera

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 768x432 (16:9), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 02:46:58
FileSize: 2.25 GB

screenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Office_Girls_2_1.avi
Office_Girls_2_2.avi
LanserSM
Added: May 28, 2024 8:21 pm
Out In The Open 2
Cast: Danielle Maye, Erica Fontes, Eva Parcker, Lexi Lowe, Lindsey Olsen, Lola N., Victoria Daniels, Satin Bloom, Tracy Lindsay, Vicktoria Redd, Whitney Conroy, Zafira, Danika.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Sex under the open sky is something special and these girls enjoy every minute of it.

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x406 (16:9), 30.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 01:56:13
FileSize: 1.5 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Out_In_The_Open_2.avi
LanserSM
Added: May 28, 2024 8:31 pm
Older Women and Younger Women 5
Cast:
Kayla Marie
Dawndi
Bridgette Monroe
Jamie Brooks
Bionca (as Bionca Seven)
Cherry Lane
Gia Paloma
Dalny Marga

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x480 (3:2), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 01:29:28
FileSize: 1.07 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Older_Women_and_Younger_Women_5.avi
LanserSM
Added: May 28, 2024 10:21 pm
Perverted Lesbian Panty Sniffers
Cast: Catie Parker, Jillian Janson, Aidra Fox, Ashlyn Molloy, August Ames, Brooke Wylde, Jessica Ryan, Lilly Hall

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When Catie caught her sexy brunette pal Jillian sniffing and licking a pair of her dirty panties, she said, "I didn't know you liked pussy," then she proceeded to sit on her face. Aidra never expected to find Ashlyn smelling her used underwear, she was shocked, but she didn't get mad she got horny! After a long workout nothing leaves August more satisfied than a huge whiff of her best friend Brooke's sweaty underwear. Jessica couldn't resist going through Lilly's purse, but don't worry she isn't a kleptomaniac, she's a nymphomaniac, the only thing she was trying to steal was a whiff of her sweet coochie!IAFD

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x404 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 02:06:37
FileSize: 1.16 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Perverted_Lesbian_Panty_Sniffers.mp4