Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 22, 2024 11:18 pm
Alex Harper in 4K
Cast: Alex Harper

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Petite red head Alex Harper loves to show off her all natural body. Her pale skin makes her pretty eyes and firey hair stand out. Her pink asshole and pussy glisten in the light showing how ready to be fucked they both are. Prince Yashua enters and is more than up to the task. His huge black cock is almost too much for the young slut to fit in her mouth. Alex Harper opens as wide as she can but barely can wrap her lips around the thick BBC. Her efforts don't go unnoticed and Prince decides to go easy on the tiny girl for a bit. He works his big cock in her tight holes slowly and carefully. Once Alex Harper is dilated and ready, Prince Yashua goes to work with no remorse. He slams the young all natural babe hard with his big black cock. Her body shakes as she cums from her asshole. Alex Harper gives it everything she's got, but still can barely handle the massive cock up her ass. Once she taps out, Prince throws her to her knees and gives the red head slut a facial cum shot for her to taste and savor.

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:38:44
FileSize: 3.34 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alex_Harper_in_4K.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 22, 2024 11:08 pm
Alexis Andrews

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Being a landlord isn't what I thought I would be when I was growing up. I mean...who thinks that? Everyone wants to be a football player or a rapper or a doctor or something like that. Something that'll make the ladies throw themselves at you!Landlord definitely doesn't fit that description. The only thing thrown at me is work, bills and headaches. Gotta deal with people not payin their rent, repairs, people fucking up the building, and people just being fuckin annoying. You don't realize how annoying people are until you gotta work with them everyday. And these tenants are just irritating and inconsiderate AF. Just nasty.Take this girl Alexis. I been getting so many complaints about her. Parents complain about her outfits cuz she be walking with her ass hanging out half the time. I certainly don't mind that, but the noise complaints? That's another big one I keep getting about her. And there's so much of it, I gotta deal with it.I don't know what she got going on, but according to these complaints, there's loud music, yelling, screaming, things falling down...all I know is that its a lot going on at random times of the day and the night and she really needs to chill with all that.I'm not in a good mood cuz this is like the 7th complaint I've got this week. This week! How are you gonna have these crazy parties all week???? Don't you work? So today, I got to give this lady an ultimatum. End the parties or she's gonna get evicted. If I get one more complaint, she's out. And nothing is gonna change my mind.

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:26:49
FileSize: 2.68 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alexis_Andrews.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 22, 2024 3:48 pm
Alex Grey - A Pleasant Surprise
Cast: Alex Grey

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

From time to time Alex stays over at her boyfriend's house, Peter. One morning, she finds Peter has already left for class and she is alone with her boyfriend's roommate Jamal. She hears something coming from Louie's room. He goes to investigate and finds him masturbating. After seeing her, he can't go back to doing it alone so he convinces her for some help.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:34
FileSize: 2.65 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alex_Grey_A_Pleasant_Surprise.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 22, 2024 11:48 am
Alex Coal - Maid Service

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Housekeeper has fun with Louie Smalls. BBC Action!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:54
FileSize: 559.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alex_Coal_Maid_Service.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 22, 2024 8:27 am
Alessandra Amore first time BBC DP, Balls Deep Anal, Gapes, Messy cumshot with Swallow GL082
Cast: Alessandra Amore, Tony Brooklyn, Yves Morgan

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:44:28
FileSize: 1.47 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alessandra_Amore_first_time_BBC_DP_Gapes_Messy_cumshot_with_Swallow_GL082.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 22, 2024 5:57 am
Alena Croft & Dredd - Sexy As Fuck Taking Monster Black Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Hottest MILF scene ever! Alena Croft was amazing with Dredd! She couldn't get enough of the big black cock! Monster Cock worship at it's finest.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:48:59
FileSize: 2.86 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alena_Croft_Dredd_Sexy_As_Fuck_Taking_Monster_Black_Cock.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 22, 2024 3:12 am
Akira May - Interracial Asian Bitch Fucked On First Date
Cast: Akira May

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:58:07
FileSize: 1.46 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Akira_May_Interracial_Asian_Bitch_Fucked_On_First_Date.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 22, 2024 12:45 am
Adriana Chechik

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Keep your umbrellas handy, this scene is WET! Adriana shows what she does best - giving blowjobs normal girls are too scared to do. This is one of the sloppiest BJ's we've seen because Adriana wanted to get extra nasty just for you!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:53:07
FileSize: 1.89 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Adriana_Chechik.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 21, 2024 10:02 pm
Adriana Chechik. Dredd's BBC Drills Adriana Chechik's ASS For A Squirting Orgasm
Cast: Adriana Chechik

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Adriana Chechik meets Dredd in this no-holes-barred hardcore fuck session for the ages. It's not very often that two stellar performers get together to make something amazing, but that's exactly what Jules did with this scene. Adriana's wearing sexy red lingerie with a matching choker and high heels as she shows off her spectacular body to the camera. She gyrates her hips and shakes her ass as she waits for Dredd to show up and once he gets there she wastes no time dropping to her knees to service his MONSTER BBC. Adriana lays it across her head to show that it's bigger than her entire face then she wraps both hands around it and jams it down her throat. Dredd fucks Adriana's face hard as she slobbers all over the place then she takes his balls in her mouth before propping herself up on the table so Dredd and lick her pussy and ass. Dredd gets those holes nice and wet then slides his massive cock deep into her tight pussy. He pounds her from behind until Adriana turns around and takes her corset off as she sees some of Dredd's pre-cum drop to the floor. Like the good little slut she is, Adriana gets on the ground and licks it up before heading to the living room to start the anal onslaught. Dredd stretches her asshole wide as he impales her with his giant dick then he spins the bar stool around so Adriana can taste her ass juices off of his thick cock. He spins her back around and takes turns putting his BBC in her asshole and pussy until Adriana squirts everywhere! Adriana cleans up her squirt then gives Dredd a rim job before climbing on top and taking that big dick in her ass some more. As Dredd continues to have his way with her holes Adriana keeps springing leaks and squirting all over until Dredd paints her face with his creamy load. This is a scene for the ages.. Make sure to check it out.

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:05
FileSize: 6.08 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Adriana_Chechik_Dredds_BBC_Drills_Adriana_Chechiks_ASS_For_A_Squirting_Orgasm.part1.rar
Adriana_Chechik_Dredds_BBC_Drills_Adriana_Chechiks_ASS_For_A_Squirting_Orgasm.part2.rar
LanserSM
Added: Feb 21, 2024 2:46 pm
Adria Rae - From Every Angle

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Adria looks summer ready as she strolls the city. After being stood up by her man, she finds herself at a loose end. She meets up with an acquaintance who is about to go to a nearby club and two of his hot friends - needless to say, tonight's plans have taken an interesting turn.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:50:25
FileSize: 2.93 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Adria_Rae_From_Every_Angle.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 21, 2024 11:36 am
Adria Rae - Adria Rae Gapes Her Ass For Dredd
Cast: Adria Rae

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Adria Rae takes the BIGGEST COCK she's ever seen in her ASS! Petite babe Adria is lounging on the couch in red lace lingerie as she runs her hands across her body. She gets up and shakes her ass for the camera then makes her way upstairs so we can see that perfect booty in motion. Adria gets to the bedroom and plays with her reflection until Dredd comes out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. It doesn't take her long to get him out of that towel so she can stroke his massive BBC as they make out before Adria drops to her knees. Adria's still shocked by the size, but that doesn't stop her from opening her mouth wide and taking that BBC as far as she can down her throat. She slobbers all over that massive dick then Dredd holds her head as he fucks her face hard. Adria stands up and Dredd helps her out of her top so he can play with her perky little titties as she grinds her ass against his cock. They make their way over to the bed where Adria sucks that giant dick some more before turning around and letting Dredd remove her panties. He eats her ass and pussy from behind then stands up as he slides his tree-trunk cock deep into her horny hole. Adria gets pounded hard and loves every second of it before changing into spoon position so Adria can spend her legs open wide to accommodate that giant BBC. She sucks his cock so she can taste her pussy juices off of it before climbing on top and impaling her tight, young pussy on Dredd's huge dong. Adria shows what a good spinner she is as she turns around into reverse cowgirl with Dredd's dick still inside of her then continues to take that dick deep. They get back into spoon position but this time Dredd giant dick is knocking at Adria's backdoor and she's letting him in! Adria's ass accommodates Dredd's monster dick in multiple positions before he drops his load in her mouth and on her face.

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:39
FileSize: 5.31 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Adria_Rae_Adria_Rae_GAPES_Her_Ass_For_Dredd.part1.rar
Adria_Rae_Adria_Rae_GAPES_Her_Ass_For_Dredd.part2.rar
LanserSM
Added: Feb 21, 2024 7:35 am
Abigail Mac, Paige Owens - We'll Send You The Address
Cast: Abigail Mac, Paige Owens

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

BFF's Abigail and Paige are so much more than just friends. They have already warmed each other up during the day and are already ready for some fun. When they are catching up on some past crushes, Paige ends up video calling a coach from their high school days. Although he considers this inappropriate at first, it doesn't take much for the girls to talk him around.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:03:09
FileSize: 5.48 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Abigail_Mac_Paige_Owens_Well_Send_You_The_Address.part1.rar
Abigail_Mac_Paige_Owens_Well_Send_You_The_Address.part2.rar
LanserSM
Added: Feb 21, 2024 4:25 am
Abella Danger - Queen A

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:47
FileSize: 598.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Abella_Danger_Queen_A.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 21, 2024 1:58 am
2on1 BBC with Zoe Sparks Intense Balls Deep Action, Anal Fisting, DAP, Cum Diversity GIO1235
Cast: Zoe Sparks, Mike, Dylan Brown

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:46:36
FileSize: 1.53 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
2on1_BBC_with_Zoe_Sparks_Intense_Balls_Deep_Action_DAP_Cum_Diversity_GIO1235.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 20, 2024 11:40 pm
Kailea. 1st Visit
Cast: Kailea

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

I've said it a million times before and I'll keep saying it as long as I have air in my lungs, Latina are some of the best cocksuckers you'll ever meet. I'm convinced it's part of their DNA and each time I take one of these chicks to the Gloryhole it reaffirms my belief. As soon as I met up with this tiny spinner I knew she was going to tear it up and my instincts didn't fail me.Best Member Comments:"Holy fuck! Looks absolutely fucking amazing! Like 20 on a scale of 1 to 10.""Damn, I rarely comment but this girl is amazing. Great job on this one Dave!""Fucking epic already!!!""I said this a million times and I'll say it again. Great update Dave!!!! Keep it up!! Damn Dave. Best chick of the year. Would love some of that pussy. She's going to be a favorite for sure. Can't wait until her next visit. I don't see any dropoff in this one.""Excellent Visit! She makes quick work of all the guys. She swallows with pride what more can a fan of this great website ask for? You've struck gold, Dave.""One of the best girls you had on here. Super sexy I hope she is back ASAP and she would love to see her with another girl and some extra time in the theater room.""LEGENDARY""Okay, this is real simple. I love her. I only got through 2 loads, but she's great. Let's bring her back alone and with another girl. Great job Dave."

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:30:45
FileSize: 5.02 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kailea_1st_Visit.part1.rar
Kailea_1st_Visit.part2.rar