Download file Filejoker:
Haley_Reed_Sunset_Stripped.mp4
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 26, 2023 9:04 am
Haley Reed - Kiss my pecker

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This week we have J mac on the bus and were hunting for some tail. we quickly came across this cute thin white girl named Holly. We pulled up next to her and asked if shed be interested in kissing Jmac for forty dollars, at first she was all hesitant but she quickly gave in once i showed her some cash. once we got her in the Bus it was game over. she took a liking to Jmac so it wasn't too difficult to get her to do some nasty shit for us. we offered her 130 to touch Jmac's dick which at first she didn't take the bait, but once Jmac pulled out his dick she quickly changed her mind. before she knew it she was sucking and riding him. This girl is a real cutie, nice tits and slim body. it was fun watching her get railed by Jmac. Hell yeah!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:48:52
FileSize: 2.07 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Haley_Reed_Kiss_my_pecker.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 26, 2023 6:29 am
Hailey Little - Tight Little Pussy
Cast: Hailey Little

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

I scheduled a little study date with Hailey Little and things got awkward real quick. I fully expected to study and really cram on the math test we had the following week but the hula-hoop got in the way. Yes, the hula-hoop was today's main culprit. After studying for a minute or two, Hailey felt the need to show me her hula-hooping skills. I wasn't really up for it but she in a cute way insisted on showing. As she started twirling around, the little spectacle got better and better. Her mini-skirt swung up and I got a peek of her sexy little panties and that's when my dick got rock solid. Hailey noticed the bulge and seemed a bit surprised, but not too surprised, as she grabbed up and swallowed it whole! I may start studying with this little freak more often...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:44:08
FileSize: 3.02 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Hailey_Little._Tight_Little_Pussy.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 26, 2023 3:53 am
Giselle Palmer

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:14
FileSize: 2.14 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Giselle_Palmer.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 26, 2023 1:16 am
Giselle Palmer - Pussy Pirouette
Cast: Giselle Palmer

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Elegant and graceful in her figure-hugging leotard, Giselle wants to demonstrate some of her new ballet moves for her boyfriend Logan, but when she attempts a pirouette, she falls and twists her ankle. Concerned for Giselle's well-being, her muscular boyfriend easily lifts his slender sweetheart and carries her to the couch. Logan gently examines and massages his girlfriend's legs, ensuring nothing is broken, and under his attentions, Giselle starts to feel much better! In fact, she feels so good that she begins teasingly exploring Logan's crotch with her feet, making his cock hard with her toes! Logan enjoys his girlfriend's naughty game of footsie so much, he pulls out his hard dick to let her talented tootsies dance over his dick! After a playful foot job, the passionate lovers get naked for a sensual pas de deux ending in enthusiastic climaxes for both of them!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:34:27
FileSize: 1.32 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Giselle_Palmer._Pussy_Pirouette.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 25, 2023 2:52 pm
Evelyn Claire - Preferential Treatment
Cast: Evelyn Claire

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Evelyn is in her last year of college with the closing date for grad schools fast approaching. For her to get into her programme of choice she needs the best recommendation. Perfect grades are just not enough. Thankfully she is a teaching assistant to an internationally respected mathematician who can really pull a few strings and she is willing to give him preferencial treatment in order to get some back. She has noticed the sexual tension between them already, and she knows if she wants to make something happen, then she has to make the first move. When she makes it obvious what she has in mind, it's not long before she has him exactly where she wants him, and is ready to show him just how motivated she is.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:42:42
FileSize: 3.71 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Evelyn_Claire._Preferential_Treatment.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 25, 2023 12:16 pm
Eveline Stone - Stolen Heart. 5
Cast: Eveline Stone

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:41:15
FileSize: 2.38 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Eveline_Stone_Stolen_Heart._5.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 25, 2023 9:41 am
Eva Lovia - Cabin Life

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:07:36
FileSize: 259.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Eva_Lovia_Cabin_Life.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 25, 2023 7:05 am
Erica 19 yr old, reserved at first
Cast: Erica

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:10:37
FileSize: 2.87 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Erica._19_yr_old_reserved_at_first.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Nov 25, 2023 4:29 am
Emmas Secret Life - Sucking 2 BBC to pay my boyfriends debt

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

My boyfriend has a serious problem, he owes these two black guys a lot of money. I know that his debt is due and he does not have the money to pay them. I know that if he doesn't pay up that they are going to hurt him, so I get a hotel room and invite the black guys over in hopes that I can maybe dance for them to pay off my boyfriends debt. I take off my coat and reveal to them my sexy bodystocking and start dancing for them, but then one of the guys grabs me and positions me between them and they start groping and fingering me as they make me give them hand jobs. I tell them I was only suppose to dance for them but they said dancing isn't enough! I figure a hand-job isn't so bad but they want more! They make me suck them both off! One shoots his load in my mouth and makes me swallow and the other sprays my face with cum! I am relieved when it is done and ask if that pays off my boyfriend debt but they say it only buys him a week! I have a feeling I am gonna have to do a lot more next time.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:12:45
FileSize: 437.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Emmas_Secret_Life_Sucking_2_BBC_to_pay_my_boyfriends_debt.mov
LanserSM
Added: Nov 25, 2023 1:53 am
Emmas Secret Life - BBC DP me to pay my boyfriends debt

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This is a custom clip and I can make one for you too! Just email me at emmasecretmln@yahoo.com or send me a PM) My boyfriend still has not been able to pay his debt so I meet up with the guys he owes hoping to just give them blowjobs to buy him more time. I start sucking them but they want more this time and I know I have to do it! I climb up on one of the BBC and let him fuck me, then he grabs and spreads my ass wide open and tells his friend to stick his big black dick in my white ass. It hurts so bad and tell them to stop, but they just keep telling me I need to pay the debt. Their cocks are so big and fill me up so much that I start to really enjoy it and I tell them I love their big black cocks. We switch to one BBC fucking my ass while the other fucks my face and I tell them that I want to do this even if their is no more debt to pay. I now want to be a whore for their big black cocks. We finish with a big cumshot on my stomach and I scoop up the cum and eat it while I suck the last few drops out of his dick as I love the taste of my ass juices.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.918 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:14:57
FileSize: 510 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Emmas_Secret_Life_BBC_DP_me_to_pay_my_boyfriends_debt.mov
LanserSM
Added: Nov 25, 2023 1:00 am
Emmas Secret Life - BBC Cuckold creampie

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This is a custom clip and I can make one for you too! Just email me at emmasecretmln@yahoo.com or send me a PM) The basic premise being that you'd been unhappy with my performance in bed (but never told me) so when I mentioned having a BBC cuckold fantasy, you jumped at the chance. We arrange it and when the black stud arrives you tell me to sit in the chair and watch. You spend the time sucking and fucking him, the whole time telling me how much bigger his cock is than my little white dick, how much better he fucks, how there's no way you can go back to my little dick now e.t.c. You tell me that you're glad I'm jerking off to you fucking him because now that you know what you've been missing, you're only going to fuck black guys from now on. While he's fucking you, you tell the black stud that you want him to knock you up. The ultimate ending for me would be a creampie with you telling me to lick you clean

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.911 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:14:50
FileSize: 505.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Emmas_Secret_Life_BBC_Cuckold_creampie.mov