Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 14, 2024 2:13 am
Carmela Clutch - My Anal Lover
Cast: Carmela Clutch

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Carmela Clutch's husband doesn't like anal sex so she makes a deal with him that she's allowed to go out with other men for anal sex only, that's when she meets her co-worker James Angel. James will fulfill all of Carmela's naughty fantasies until she's fully satisfied!

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:33:28
FileSize: 4.23 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Carmela_Clutch_My_Anal_Lover.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 14, 2024 1:23 am
Carmela Clutch - I'll Take The Blame
Cast: Carmela Clutch

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When Johnny's stepmother Carmela Clutch comes home with her car crashed he jumps into the opportunity and makes a deal with her: if she lets him have free use of her body he will tell his dad that he crashed the car and take the blame. Carmela agrees and lets Johnny have his way with her any time he wants, but when her man comes home, Johnny doesn't hold his end of the deal and immediately throws her under the bus!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:42:13
FileSize: 3.57 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Carmela_Clutch_Ill_Take_The_Blame.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 14, 2024 1:13 am
Candie Luciani - Full anal destruction of a small 19 year old french college girl LVT006
Cast: Candie Luciani

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

new french actress of 19 years old student who comes to suck this lollipops at my place I destroyed her ass in total anal

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:42:12
FileSize: 3.62 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Candie_Luciani_Full_anal_destruction_of_a_small_19_year_old_french_college_girl_LVT006.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 13, 2024 6:37 pm
Camila Costa, Pamela Rios

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:31:44
FileSize: 959 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Camila_Costa_Pamela_Rios.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 13, 2024 4:06 pm
Camila Cortez - Colombian Baddie Fucks For Cash
Cast: Camila Cortez

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Well damn did we get lucky today motherfuckers. We found a dime today. A true baddie, if you will. A colombian goddess. Camila Cortez. Not just a pretty face, this girl has a perfect booty, beautiful tits, and a colombian bite in her personality. This girl is the full package, and we knew at first glance we needed her on the bus. After some money talking, we got her to show us her perky tits in the street, and eventually agreed to give her a thousand bucks if she tooks a ride with us. After that, it was easy getting her naked. This girl was horny, and once she saw our boy Peters big dick, shawty was WET. She gave him an amazing blowjob before he fucked her like crazy. He gave her a huge cumshot all over her pretty face, then she booted her back on the road.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:50:53
FileSize: 3.55 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Camila_Cortez_Colombian_Baddie_Fucks_For_Cash._bb18110.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 13, 2024 10:46 am
Brighton Blaze, Dani Blu & Gracie Gates - The School Skippers
Cast: Brighton Blaze, Dani Blu & Gracie Gates

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Young schoolgirls Brighton Blaze, Dani Blu, and Gracie Gates decide to cut class and enjoy the day amongst themselves. However, their plans are foiled by officer Peter Green, who follows them and catches them in the act of truancy. Looking to get out of trouble, the three girls will do what it takes to change Peter's mind.

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:56:23
FileSize: 3.84 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Brighton_Blaze_Dani_Blu_Gracie_Gates_The_School_Skippers.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 13, 2024 7:26 am
Bridgette B - Bridgette Bangs Some Rockstar Cock
Cast: Bridgette B

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:38:09
FileSize: 440.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Bridgette_B_Bridgette_Bangs_Some_Rockstar_Cock.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 13, 2024 3:05 am
Brianna Beach - Lost and Found
Cast: Brianna Beach

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Hey honey, oh no I'm not stuck. I just lost my phone behind the bed. Step mom is so clumsy sometimes. You don't have to help me sweetie.. Well okay that's true, I guess you can probably reach farther than me.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:13:34
FileSize: 667.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Brianna_Beach_Lost_and_Found.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 13, 2024 1:20 am
Brea Rose - Blackmailed Mom Caught Camming
Cast: Brea Rose

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

You walk in on your mom in the middle of a cam show, she denying it all and says she was just talking to a friend, but you know she's lying. You tell her that it wouldn't be very good if everyone at work found out about what she's been doing, she pleads with you to not tell anyone as she could lose her job. You tell her to take her panties off and spread her legs, she refuses at first but then does as she is told. You then get your cock out and slide it into your moms pussy, she is in shock! How could you do this to your own mom! You fuck her in missionary as she complains and says what a perv you are. She rides your cock reverse cowgirl taunting you about your girlfriend and what she would think is she knew your own mom turned you on etc. You then push your cock into her ass! She complains its the wrong hole and that they shouldn't be doing this! You fuck her ass as she moans and complains and taunts you about what you are doing. Towards the end she admit she loves having her ass fucked and encourages you to cum deep inside of her ass! Custom vid using the name Chris.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:14:30
FileSize: 2.04 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Brea_Rose_Blackmailed_Mom_Caught_Camming.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 13, 2024 1:10 am
Brenna Mckenna - Gaping Brennas Butt
Cast: Brenna Mckenna

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Brenna Mckenna is a naughty anal slut who is so eager to take a hardcore anal stretching! So that's exactly what she gets! She takes those deep dick thrusts all the way up her butt. Brenna is absolutely insatiable as she begs for it & gapes all over the dick in her ass!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:03:12
FileSize: 5.38 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Brenna_Mckenna_Gaping_Brennas_Butt.part1.rar
Brenna_Mckenna_Gaping_Brennas_Butt.part2.rar
LanserSM
Added: Feb 12, 2024 8:50 am
Blake Blossom - Going For A Jog
Cast: Blake Blossom

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Blonde babe Blake Blossom is working out in her neighborhood, letting her tits bounce freely as she runs, which causes Mike Mancini to stare and hurt his ankle. Blake immediately offers to take Mike to her house and patch him up. Once there, Mike reveals the reason why he tripped and Blake decides to make it up to him in the best way possible. inviting him to get in the shower with her!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:42:34
FileSize: 3.6 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Blake_Blossom_Going_For_A_Jog.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 12, 2024 4:29 am
Bella Rose - Plugged Remote
Cast: Bella Rose

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:52:30
FileSize: 2.14 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Bella_Rose_Plugged_Remote.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 12, 2024 1:49 am
Bella Luna

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Big tit babe Bella Luna joins us for our 260th episode of Hookup Hotshot. This innocent girl next door comes equipped with some seriously slutty office wear and a nice red bit gag. Enjoy and let us know what you think!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:09:45
FileSize: 4.05 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Bella_Luna.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 12, 2024 1:39 am
Bella Angel - Angelic Brat Tease&Denial POV Handjob And Blowjob
Cast: Bella Angel

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Bella Angel is back!!! She is with a SUPER custom video with same scenario and clothes of previous "i". She is in POV prospective, giving an amazing handjob and blowjob to her "victim" Andy, after she defeated him in karate fight (not in scene), keeping all time a super intense eye contact. THIS IS THE BEST EYE CONTACT BJ/HJ video I ever shot. I start flirting with Bella for real during the action, and she give me a feedback for that, behaving like a real brat. She keeps me on edge all the time on video, using fingers, palm, tongue and mouth, especially in dickhead; also dialogues are amazing cause she is sensual as fuck while she mocks me for my reaction to pleasure, also sadistically take fun from them. She takes consciousness in that video of her extraordinary power, like a that is growing up during action!!! You must see them to understand, the preview is only a very rough idea of what it inside that video. hope you are enjoying like me watching this. Perfect lo brat girl.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:22:20
FileSize: 1.24 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Bella_Angel_Angelic_Brat_TeaseDenial_POV_Handjob_And_Blowjob.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 12, 2024 1:29 am
Becky Bandini - Becky Bandini Goes Wild Sucking Her Neighbor's Dick
Cast: Becky Bandini

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tantalizing lady Becky Bandini was having a not-so-perfect day when her sexy neighbor came over and fabulously changed her mood. The room was filled with different spirits of magical sensual sensations as Becky teased his naughty neighbor with her big tits. Powerless, he couldn't help but masturbate and finally had a pre-cum. Becky, already wet and horny, licked his buttermilk with her thirsty tongue. Wanting more, she twirled her tongue around his hard cock, sucked it, and tittyfucked it. Unable to control his lust, the horny man thrusts deeply into Becky's mouth, fucking her throat until she almost gagged. The two fucked in leapfrog, doggystyle, missionary, and cowgirl until he orgasms, filling Becky's filthy mouth with a load of his cum.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:35:37
FileSize: 885.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Becky_Bandini_Becky_Bandini_Goes_Wild_Sucking_Her_Neighbors_Dick.mp4