Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 01, 2023 11:42 am
Kamille Amora - Sports Moms

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Ryan loves going to the park to watch the little league games, not just for the love of the sport, but to check out the hot moms! Kamille's bright red hair catches his attention and then he sees those huge all-natural tits that he just can't resist. He gets her back to his place where her massive boobs completely engulf his cock! He strikes a home run, blasting his cum deep inside!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:44:19
FileSize: 1.68 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kamille_Amora_Sports_Moms_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 30, 2023 10:58 am
Joslyn James (Joslyn's Secret Shower / 25.02.2018)
Cast: Joslyn James

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Joslyn has no problem convincing her husband that he can be just a little late for work today. It helps that she's invited him for a little morning quickie in the shower. The only problem is, her stepson, Justin is in a rush to make it to his university class, while his Dad is stuck getting chewed out by his boss. When Joslyn spies his hard cock in the shower, she's willing to make an exception considering what Justin's packing. She quickly convinces him that there's no reason to make it weird - they can have a plenty of fun having a secret shower fuckfest without Justin's Dad finding out!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:25
FileSize: 1.16 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Joslyn_James_Joslyns_Secret_Shower_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 30, 2023 10:56 am
Jill Kassidy, Krissy Lynn - Taboo Triangle Ep 1
Cast: Jill Kassidy, Krissy Lynn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:22
FileSize: 1.27 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jill_Kassidy_Krissy_Lynn_Taboo_Triangle_Ep_1_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 30, 2023 10:55 am
Jessica Jaymes - Jaymes Hubby Is Back From War
Cast: Jessica Jaymes

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Most women love a guy in uniform, and Jessica Jaymes is one of those women. You know what else she likes? A big solid cock jammed deep in her milf pussy. Watch her get the best of both worlds as her soldier husband comes back from the service to serve her tight, pierced, twat. Having gone months without being pleasured by a man, Jessica is pent up and ready to have her brains fucked out. No one like a soldier to get the job done properly.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:21:45
FileSize: 1.85 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jessica_Jaymes_Jaymes_Hubby_Is_Back_From_War_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 30, 2023 10:54 am
Jesse, Shan

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Shan is a nervous 49 year old first timer that is discovering her exhibitionist side. She recently attended a gangbang and really enjoyed it. She starts off by sucking Jesse's big cock before getting fucked missionary position, doggy style and getting her ass fucked for some hot anal action. She finishes by sucking his cock until he cums on her face and tits.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:57
FileSize: 1.21 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jesse_Shan_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 29, 2023 12:18 pm
Jasmine Jae (My Fucking Step Goal / 29.12.2018)
Cast: Jasmine Jae

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Jasmine Jae is working hard to beat her friend in a step challenge, but quickly realizes she can't win by playing fair. Determined to win at any cost, Jasmine enlists the help of her son's friend Jordi El Nino Polla to get in all the activity she needs. There's no better workout than sex!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:33:13
FileSize: 1.19 GB

screenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jasmine_Jae_My_Fucking_Step_Goal_Full_HD_1.mp4
dead_link_removed
LanserSM
Added: Jun 29, 2023 10:56 am
Jasmine Jae (Blowjobs Turn Me On / 01.11.2019)
Cast: Jasmine Jae

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Watch as gorgeous busty MILF Jasmine Jae eagerly takes a big hard cock down her throat! Covered in her own saliva, this nasty MILF can't get enough of sucking cock!

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:14
FileSize: 2.46 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jasmine_Jae_Blowjobs_Turn_Me_On_4K_UHD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 29, 2023 10:53 am
Janet Mason (Handjob & Tit-Fuck for Rich's Big Black Cock - Hubby's POV Footage)
Cast: Janet Mason

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:07:01
FileSize: 719.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Janet_Mason_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 29, 2023 10:52 am
Ivy Secret - Son's Milf Obsession
Cast: Ivy Secret

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mom catches her son watching her masturbate again and decides to have a serious talk about his ever increasing desire to spy on her....

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:18:06
FileSize: 1.24 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ivy_Secret_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 29, 2023 10:51 am
Jasmin Jai (My Moms Feeling Lonely)
Cast: Jasmin Jai

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

So yesterday when i came home from school my mom caught me jerking off, that was weird enough but then something else happened. my mom actually asked if she could watch me jerk off, i was so shocked i just said yes without thinking. thinking back about it i could tell she actually enjoyed it. \
When i got home from school today i figured id see where things would go, i found mom in the living room and we made some small talk. i told mom i was gonna go to my room and relax and mom perked up and asked if i was going to masturbate.
I just decided to be honest and yes, she asked if she could come want and i figured why not. while i was laying jerking off in front of my mom she started to play with herself so i just told her if she wanted to lay down and masturbate too i i would be ok with that.
So then we were both naked watching each other masturbate and it take long before we were both cumming! tomorrow after school is gonna be awesome!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:31:20
FileSize: 4.01 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jasmin_Jai_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 28, 2023 10:55 am
India Summer

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

We've all been there: you drink too much at a rager, and the next morning you're late for work and have no idea what you did the night before. What we all might not have done is what India Summer tells her son's friend Rion: that he seduced her and dragged her into the bedroom and told her how he was going to gobble up her pussy and ram his big hard cock into the MILF like he's always wanted to, much to her delight. But, much to her chagrin, he passed out on her. Lucky for him, they're all alone, he already missed work, and his friend's mom is in her lingerie and still rarin' to go for for his dick. Will he bang her?? You bet your ass he will, he OWES her!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:28:42
FileSize: 2.47 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
India_Summer_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 28, 2023 10:52 am
Fuck you we go 2on2 Lyna Cypher & Holly Hendrix Anal Battle with Balls Deep Anal, DAP, Squirt, Anal Fisting GIO776 / 02.10.2018
Cast: Lyna Cypher, Holly Hendrix, Neeo, Dorian Del Isla

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:02:30
FileSize: 2.06 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Fuck_Cypher_Holly_Hendrix_Anal_Battle_with_Balls_Deep_Anal_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 28, 2023 10:50 am
India Summer - MILF India: Taboo Stepson Blowjob/Fuck
Cast: India Summer

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

All-natural India Summer returns home to find her husband missing and her stepson, Logan Pierce, behaving strangely. Logan unbuttons her blouse and murmurs to India in a creepy attempt at seduction. The sexy MILF succumbs to his taboo advances -- before she knows it, India is on her knees giving his stiff cock a slobbery blowjob! The horny young man fucks the fit 44-year-old with abandon, intensely drilling her tight pussy. He cums in India's open mouth.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:31:57
FileSize: 511.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
India_Summer_MILF_India_Taboo_Stepson_Blowjob_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 27, 2023 10:51 am
Gianna Dior, Syren De Mer (Just a Cup of Tea / 2018)
Cast: Gianna Dior, Syren De Mer

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:36:55
FileSize: 714.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Gianna_Dior_Syren_De_Mer_Just_a_Cup_of_Tea_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jun 27, 2023 10:49 am
Gia Vendetti (Jackhammering a homewrecker / 17.10.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Gia Vendetti is a homewrecker, and with a body like that, what can you expect? She is in the midst of an affair when our stud shows up at her door to break up the relationship she is having with his dad. But when she opens the door, he quickly understands what has his dad so tied up. Gia is a total MILF, and all of a sudden our stud is a lot more receptive to her side of the story. He steps inside and learns that she is pregnant with his fathers ****. He is freaked out and wants to leave, but Gia cannot get over the striking resemblance he has to his father. She reaches over and yanks out his young cock and starts sucking it on the couch. He throws a condom on to fuck her, but she rips it off his dick telling him he does not need to use a rubber. Then he fucks her from below until he blows a fat load of genetic juice inside her pussy. That is one hell of a cum cocktail!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:45:56
FileSize: 3.91 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Gia_Vendetti_JACKHAMMERING_A_HOMEWRECKER_Full_HD.mp4