Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 15, 2022 6:31 pm
Freudian Slip
Cast: Penny Barber, Syren De Mer

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Recently, Anthony Peirce has been fantasizing more and more about his stepmom, Syren de Mer. Wanting to get to the bottom of things, Syren suggests she and Anthony see Penny Barber, a therapist. Penny explains that rather than avoid it, Syren and Anthony should embrace the growing sexual tension.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 01:07:43
FileSize: 2.89 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Penny_Barber_Syren_De_Mer_Freudian_Slip_Penny_Barber.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 15, 2022 3:54 pm
Sexy Cougar Payton Hall fucks young cock
Cast: Payton Hall

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Payton Hall is at home and noticed a young stud cleaning her pool and immediately becomes extremely wet. The cougar comes out and pounces on the young lucky guy as she sexually takes over and shows him what its all about.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:20
FileSize: 1016.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Payton_Hall._Sexy_Cougar_Payton_Hall_fucks_young_cock_Payton_Hall.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 15, 2022 5:26 am
The job P's looking for
Cast: Nikky Clarisse

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This week Pascal is dipping into his home-country stock with a most-fuckable Belgian MILF who goes by Nikky Clarisse. This economy is tough on all of us, and P is considering getting a supplemental income (no thanks to the mooching cunts cranking their tiny nobs for free on the tubes). Pascal comes to Nikky to interview for some lame office gig. He struggles to understand her thick accent, having been abroad for so long. However, he definitely understands her thicc-ass tiddies. So Pascal communicates with her in the language he knows best: domination. Within minutes her fancy outfit is pulled away to reveal a very needy slut underneath. Pascal proceeds to demonstrate his ample qualifications for fucking Nikky's brains out. Does Pascal get the job? Well, one thing's for sure; he got "a" job, Nikky got the "D," and now she's a full-time SubSlut. Congratulations, Nikky Clarisse!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:30
FileSize: 1003.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Nikky_Clarisse_The_job_Ps_looking_for_Nikky_Clarisse.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 15, 2022 5:06 am
Free-Useville vol. 2
Cast: Nikki Brooks, Cory Chase

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:00:56
FileSize: 2.6 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Nikki_Brooks_Cory_Chase_Cory_Chase_Nikki_Brooks.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 15, 2022 12:13 am
Neighborhood Swingers #24 - Natasha Nice, Mike Mancini
Cast: Natasha Nice

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:26:11
FileSize: 543.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Natasha_Nice_Natasha_Nice.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 14, 2022 4:23 pm
Busty redhead mature lady got cock Iin every hole
Cast: Mary Rider

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Hot big tit MILF Mary Rider gets assfucked on a leather couch.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:26:48
FileSize: 1.16 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mary_Rider_Busty_redhead_mature_lady_got_cock_Iin_every_hole_Mary_Rider.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 14, 2022 11:07 am
You Remind Me Of Me / 11.02.2020
Cast: Mackenzie Moss, Cory Chase

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Coach Lures Teen Cheerleader Into Sex With Her And Her Husband...
SCENE OPENS on Heather (Cory Chase) welcoming Kelly (Mackenzie Moss) into her home. Kelly seems excited, even a little starstruck to be there. Heather, a well-known former cheerleader, is Kelly's cheerleading coach. She has taken a special interest in Kelly and has invited Kelly there for a last-minute pep talk before an upcoming competition.
Looking at old photos of Heather taken when Heather was 18, the same age Kelly is, they remark how much Kelly looks like Heather when she was younger. This segues into them chatting about the upcoming competition. Heather offers advice to Kelly about being an effective leader and dealing with the pressure of the competition.
At that moment, Heather's husband Donald (Stirling Cooper) wanders in, seemingly by accident. He remarks on how much they look alike and conversation turns to Heather's old uniform, which she gets up to go get.
CUT TO TITLE
As they chat, Heather seems to get an idea: Kelly should put on Heather's old uniform for some fun and innocent photos. Kelly agrees but is shocked when they ask her to change in front of them. Despite her reluctance and growing disquiet, Kelly changes into the cheerleader outfit in front of Donald and Heather as they leer at her.
Donald and Heather take some photos as the atmosphere becomes even creepier. Soon, Heather and Donald reveal their plan: to have a threesome with Kelly. She refuses, but when Heather threatens to kick her off the squad, Kelly ultimately agrees. 'F-Fine, I'll do it,' Kelly says.
This conniving couple will do ANYTHING to get what they want...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:56:46
FileSize: 2.26 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mackenzie_Moss_Cory_Chase._You_Remind_Me_Of_Me_Cory_Chase_Mackenzie_Moss.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 13, 2022 8:55 am
Krystal Swift

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:07:07
FileSize: 2.96 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Krystal_Swift_Krystal_Swift_1.mp4
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
dead_link_removed
Krystal_Swift_Krystal_Swift_6.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 12, 2022 7:47 pm
Kimi Mo - Sexy milf handjob

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Kimi Mo is a naughty mature woman who loves to play with her young boyfriend's cock. This sexy milf comes in the room, gets naked and grabs that dude's dick willing to make him cum. Kimi keeps stroking that erected cock until she makes him release some buckets of salty semen.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:12:10
FileSize: 364 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Kimi_Mo_Sexy_milf_handjob_Kimi_Mo._Sexy_milf_handjob.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 12, 2022 6:40 am
Mother's Day Blues
Cast: India Summer, Scarlett Sage, Gia Derza, Dee Williams

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Dee Williams and India Summer, two friends, are spending a bit of time catching up together. They're both a bit upset because it's Mother's Day and it seems as though their step-daughters, Scarlett Sage and Gia Derza, have forgotten all about it. It only happens once a year -- is it too much to ask to be made to feel a little special by family?They are eventually interrupted as Scarlett and Gia return home after hanging out themselves. Dee and India greet their step-daughters, trying to hint that it's Mother's Day but the teens seem oblivious. Finally, the moms spill the beans, showing how hurt they are to be forgotten. Scarlett and Gia both feel guilty but promise the mothers that they weren't forgotten. In fact, the girls just got back from picking up their gifts at the mall!Now Dee and India feel relieved, moving on from their hurt to curiously ask about the gifts. When Scarlett and Gia change into sexy lingerie to show off to the mothers, both Dee and India are excited... until they realize they're in mixed company! Scarlett and Gia assure their moms that they both know about each other's special relationship... Although Dee and India exchange sheepish looks, they're soon given lingerie of their own and go along with it.As Scarlett and Gia start to turn up the heat while caressing their moms, it's obvious that Dee and India are about to have the best Mother's Day ever!Although the daughters start by lavishing attention upon their mothers' heaving breasts and delicious pussies, it's not long before it becomes a free-for-all. As everyone gets a good taste of each other, Dee and India are truly thankful that they have such thoughtful daughters!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:33:46
FileSize: 616.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
India_Summer_Dee_Williams_India_Summer_Gia_Derza.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 12, 2022 5:00 am
Ravaging Heather
Cast: Heather Jana

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Heather Jana joins us this week to show us what she´s working with. Honestly, she has a slot going for her, she has a huge pair of tits and a perfectly round ass. Add to that a tight plumper pussy that just begs to get fucked. Heather teases her curves to the camera then our boy, Puerto Rock gets to be the lucky stud that´s in charge of showing this BBW dream a good time and by good time, I mean fucking shit out of her. Heather's pussy is penetrated in several different positions making her scream with every single stroke. This chick loves to fuck. Once all that was said and done Puerto dropped a huge load all over her.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (1.944), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:30
FileSize: 1.83 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Heather_Jana_Ravaging_Heather_Heather_Jana.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 11, 2022 5:35 pm
Blonde MILF Cory Chase wants cock and Lucas is there to fuck her
Cast: Cory Chase

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cory Chase got her date cancelled at the last minute, and now she is frustrated because she had all her good lingerie on and ready for a long awaited night.
Lucas lost his ball on Cory's backyard and now she is ready to pounce on him like the cougar she is.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:41:22
FileSize: 1.54 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cory_Chase._Blonde_MILF_Cory_Chase_wants_cock_and_Lucas_is_there_to_fuck_her_Cory_Chase.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 11, 2022 1:54 am
Blondie Bombshell - Step Son POV Fantasy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Go big or go home. That's a mantra Blondie Bombshell subscribes to when it comes to all areas of her life - even sex. Its no wonder then that even her fantasies are dominated by her step son. Her hubby is away so now is a prefect time to suck on Chads cock with an epic teasing blowjob.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:12:21
FileSize: 369.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Blondie_Bombshell_Step_Son_POV_Fantasy_Blondie_Bombshell._Step_Son_POV_Fantasy.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 10, 2022 3:24 pm
An Unexpected Gift
Cast: Armani Black, Camila Cortez

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Christmas is always best with family. So when my wife Armani Black & stepdaughter Camila Cortez curled up on the couch with me to watch a holiday movie, I (Filthy Rich) couldn't have been happier. Until Camila started flashing her pussy & tits at me - her stepmother was right there! It's not the 1st time we've messed around, but this was just too risky! After all... I did't want to ruin Christmas with my wife finding out. So as hard as it was with her teasing me like this... I had to tell her no and sent her to bed. Once I was snuggled up in bed with my wife, I started dozing off dreaming about my naughty step-daughter lol. She must of known I was thinking about her cause she started texting me to come out and play! Against my better judgment I got out of bed... There she was in the cutest little Santa's helper outfit. I couldn't help myself and let her slurp and suck on her stepdaddy's fat cock, before getting a taste of my stepdaughter's wet pussy. When her stepmother walked in and caught us, I thought for sure this is it. But when my wife ordered me to eat Camila's pussy & fuck her stepdaugther, well, I wasn't so worried anymore. It didn't take long for Armani to get horny and naked, she wanted some of my big dick too. I fucked both my wife & stepdaughter, they helped each other while I stretched their pussies & made their big tits bounce & sway. I pounded my wife & she insisted I cum all over her stepdaughter, so yeah, that's exactly what I did! Happy Holidays!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:54
FileSize: 1.58 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Armani_Black_Camila_Cortez_An_Unexpected_Gift_Armani_Black_Camila_Cortez.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jul 10, 2022 10:09 am
Grandma order strippers for her boys
Cast: Anita Blanche, Yvette, Valentina Sierra

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

My grandma once called my grandpa for advice about her computer. He was a math professor, had written books and papers about computers, and so on. She thought he would want to help her. But he didn't want to help her. When she asked him what to do, he said, "You probably shouldn't be using that computer at all." so she decided to hire a bunch of strippers and throw the hottest orgy ever and later added "I might not know how to use a computer but I sure as hell know how to suck some cocks!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:35:23
FileSize: 1.57 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Anita_Blanche_Yvette_Valentina_Sierra_Valentina_Sierra_Yvette_Anita_Blanche.mp4