Download file Filejoker:
Jezebelle_Bond_Marie_Luv_Out_Of_Control_1.mp4
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 24, 2024 9:46 pm
Julia Ann & Lisa Ann - Have A Fourway Fuckfest

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Ravishing MILF legends Lisa Ann and Julia Ann hang out for some afternoon wine. But the two just couldn't get through the day without getting horny.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:42:42
FileSize: 2.45 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Julia_Ann_Lisa_Ann_Have_A_Fourway_Fuckfest.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 23, 2024 11:22 pm
Jessica Jaymes, September Reign

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

With a deep desire to fill women with his holy spirit, Brad will stop at nothing to get what he wants. The longer Jessica and September have suppressed their urges the stronger they have gotten. It all cums to a boiling point when they arrive at his door to spread the good word. Watch these Nuns let it all go as they give in to what they truly want...a MASSIVE hard cock in their born again pussies.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:23:44
FileSize: 2.02 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jessica_Jaymes_September_Reign.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 23, 2024 9:32 pm
Jessa Rose - Double The Cum
Cast: Jessa Rose

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When MILF Jessa Rose pouts her pink lips, the whole world stops to watch. Today, she struts her stuff in a penthouse apartment. She sways back and forth, letting the incredible shape of her body do all the talking. Then, she pulls down her top and exposes her perfect titties, rubbing them as she gets hornier and hornier. Finally, our stud shows up and gives this girl what she has been waiting for. She grinds on his fat dick and savors the intense friction. Her body is so crazy hot that she makes the guy cum twice! Once on her delicious cooch and once on her hungry tongue. Double the cum, double the fun!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:45
FileSize: 1.7 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jessa_Rose_Double_The_Cum.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 23, 2024 9:22 pm
Jasmine Jae - Blowjobs Turn Me On

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Watch as gorgeous busty MILF Jasmine Jae eagerly takes a big hard cock down her throat! Covered in her own saliva, this nasty MILF can't get enough of sucking cock!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:14
FileSize: 1.18 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jasmine_Jae._Blowjobs_Turn_Me_On.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 23, 2024 9:12 pm
Jennifer Mendez - Horny housewife rides guitar tutor
Cast: Jennifer Mendez

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When horny housewife Jennifer Mendez decides she wants to learn how to play guitar, she hires James Brossman to tutor her. James comes over with his instrument and starts to strum, then offers the guitar to Jennifer so she can learn a few chords. Jennifer has an injured and bandaged finger, and James wonders why she would hire him if she cannot play, but before he can finish his thought, the MILF kisses him! Moving onto his lap, Jennifer rubs James' penis over his pants as he hikes up her dress and caresses her subtle breasts and round butt. Jennifer gives James a blowjob, then climbs on top of his dick and takes it in her pussy. The horny housewife rides James on the couch, then he pleasures her pussy until he gives her a big facial.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:50
FileSize: 1.17 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jennifer_Mendez_Horny_housewife_rides_guitar_tutor.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 23, 2024 9:02 pm
Jasmin Jai

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

So yesterday when i came home from school my mom caught me jerking off, that was weird enough but then something else happened. my mom actually asked if she could watch me jerk off, i was so shocked i just said yes without thinking. thinking back about it i could tell she actually enjoyed it. \
When i got home from school today i figured id see where things would go, i found mom in the living room and we made some small talk. i told mom i was gonna go to my room and relax and mom perked up and asked if i was going to masturbate.
I just decided to be honest and yes, she asked if she could come want and i figured why not. while i was laying jerking off in front of my mom she started to play with herself so i just told her if she wanted to lay down and masturbate too i i would be ok with that.
So then we were both naked watching each other masturbate and it take long before we were both cumming! tomorrow after school is gonna be awesome!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:20
FileSize: 4.01 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jasmin_Jai.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 23, 2024 8:52 pm
Janet Mason

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:07:01
FileSize: 719.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Janet_Mason.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 23, 2024 8:12 pm
Jesse, Shan

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Shan is a nervous 49 year old first timer that is discovering her exhibitionist side. She recently attended a gangbang and really enjoyed it. She starts off by sucking Jesse's big cock before getting fucked missionary position, doggy style and getting her ass fucked for some hot anal action. She finishes by sucking his cock until he cums on her face and tits.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:57
FileSize: 1.21 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jesse_Shan.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 23, 2024 6:19 am
Janet Mason - My Teacher Is A MILF 3

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:18:01
FileSize: 1.02 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Janet_Mason_My_Teacher_Is_A_MILF_3.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 23, 2024 3:49 am
Jane Cane
Cast: Jane Cane

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

My dads been deployed for a few months but before he left he and my mom decided they wanted to sell the house and move. now with my dad on deployment mom is totally overwhelmed and i dont really care. i like were we live and the school i got to and i dont really want to move. i was in the living room playing on my phone when my mom came in and asked me fr help around the house, cleaning, painting and mowing the lawn. i told her i wanted to be paid if i was gonna do all that extra work, she said she couldn't afford to pay me but she really needed my help since my dad still wouldn't be back for months. i told her i didn't really care since i didn't want to move anyways, i told her t figure out how to compensate me if she wanted my help. a little while later mom called me into her room and told me that she knew what teenage boys really wanted and if i completed the list of chores then she would do some naughty stuff for me. i took the list and ran! a little while later when i was finished mom told me to strip my pants off while she striped down to her bra and panties. she told me to jerk off while she watched and i could look at her body all i want but no touching! before long i blew a huge load. mom said she would have more chores for me tomorrow!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:32:24
FileSize: 4.6 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jane_Cane.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 22, 2024 11:28 pm
Jamie Foster - Hot Teeny Babe Getting Groped In Public By A Mature Lesbian Slut To Be Taken Home For Hot Licking 11.10.19
Cast: Jamie Foster (50) & Sailor Luna (22)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:34:04
FileSize: 1.9 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jamie_Public_By_A_Mature_Lesbian_Slut_To_Be_Taken_Home_For_Hot_Licking_11.10.19.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 22, 2024 8:07 pm
Jamie Foster, Candy White - Mommy Loves Big Cocks
Cast: Jamie Foster, Candy White

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Jamie Foster loves big cocks and her step daughter Candy White knows this all to well. Hell, last week Candy got busted for sucking off her man and now Mrs. Foster wants in on the action too. The mom and step daughter join forces to give the boy an epic double blowjob. After all, thats what big cocks are for.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:13:08
FileSize: 346.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jamie_Foster_Candy_White_Mommy_Loves_Big_Cocks.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 22, 2024 7:17 pm
Irena

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:19:40
FileSize: 599.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Irena.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 22, 2024 7:07 pm
India Summer

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

With a quick call to Brad, India's husband sends him over right away to help get her out of a bind. Nicely tied up and cumming, Brad takes over and enjoys as she stuffs her mouth with his cock. Overly heated up India soaks the floors as Brad pounds her hot pussy balls deep.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:28:48
FileSize: 2.44 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
India_Summer.mp4