Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 25, 2023 8:00 am
Abusing mothers trust
Cast: Sad

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

I cant help myself, the need to be inside her body and her mouth have my cock in between her hands, feeling her body, sucking her breast, be apart of her again connected like one... Its so strong the feeling is driving me insane...The urge to fuck her grope her body in her silk nightie, making her want me in such a way she can help but want me more than she wants my father, me her own and flesh. The need is so strong I dont think I can control myself tonight any longer...Im sorry mom but I need to have you now with your consent or without it.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:17:32
FileSize: 874.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Abusing_mothers_trust.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 25, 2023 5:23 am
Abella Danger, Mindi Mink - Wake up mommy
Cast: Abella Danger, Mindi Mink

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

All-natural brunette, Abella Danger cannot wait to have hot lesbian sex with a stacked stepmom, Mindi Mink. The promiscuous teen sneaks into Mindi's bedroom, ready to seduce. Without wasting any time, Abella begins kissing Mindi's luscious curves, soon they are making. It quickly turns into hot pussy eating action. Abella dives deep into Mindi's nether regions, causing Mindi to orgasm profusely. Mindi quickly returns the favor tasting the taboo, causing Abella to cum hard. Both ladies continue to get each other off until Mindi is wet and ready to get fucked with a strap on. Abella produces one and then goes to work on Mindi's eager cunt. Mindi cannot believe how good it feels and moans her extreme pleasure. Abella fucks her in several positions before Mindi cums explosively.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:40
FileSize: 1.06 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Abella_Danger_Mindi_Mink._WAKE_UP_MOMMY.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 25, 2023 2:47 am
Aaliyah Love - Nuts About My Stepmom
Cast: Aaliyah Love

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

I somehow really hurt my testicles super badly when I went skating. My stepmom heard me moaning in pain from her bedroom. She was worried so I let her inside to assess the situation. She asked to see my injury, but that seemed super embarrassing. She does always find a way to make me feel better though. She held my cock in her hand and rubbed it ever so softly. It really made me start to feel better. She even kissed it and then sucked all the pain out. My stepmom is incredible. Stepmom came home from work in a horrible mood. She went straight for a glass of wine and barely talked to me. I decided to go check on her. I really care about her. She apologized to me right away for what happened. She was feeling underappreciated at work and at home. Did she not realize how much I loved her? I reaffirmed that fact by drilling her pussy with my hard cock. That's what stepmom really needed! Some good dick. My dad never fucks it so why shouldn't I? I even came inside her so she could remember what it's like to feel that warm sensation of being loved. I was trying to make my stepmom happy by fixing the sink that my dad never did. She was so proud of me! I was really becoming the man around the house, and she recognized that. Besides giving me warm words of praise she also teased me and pleasured my cock with her mouth. I then started to fuck her MILF pussy until she moaned with the purest joy. She swallowed my cum again since she really missed the taste. What stepmommy wants stepmommy gets!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:48:23
FileSize: 751.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Aaliyah_Love._Nuts_About_My_Stepmom.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 25, 2023 12:11 am
Aaliyah Love, Reagan Foxx - One Lucky Bastard
Cast: Aaliyah Love, Reagan Foxx

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Aaliyah and Reagan are back after an afternoon of day drinking, and they brought Mitt back for a little fun... This lucky bastard is about to have the time of his life. As they make their way to the bedroom things are about to heat up. They start to undress their hands moving everywhere. Kissing and fondling it's getting warmer. They get their clothes off and start tasting each other. Kissing and eating. If only Mitt had known how great this night was going to turn out. After getting the girls out of their clothes its time for them to do the same for him. They get his pants off and suck his hard cock getting him nice and ready for what's about to go down. Finally they get right down to it, Mitt fucks them in every position he can. While he's taking care of one end, the girls are still having fun at the other end, the switch back and forth having a GREAT FUCKING TIME. Finally when he can take no more, Mitt unleashes a MONSTER load all over Reagans gorgeous tits. Aaliyah being the good friend she is has no problem licking them clean and giving Reagan a taste. They snowball the cum back and forth kissing and making out before they call it a night.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:42
FileSize: 1.41 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Aaliyah_Love_Reagan_Foxx_One_Lucky_Bastard.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 24, 2023 9:35 pm
Aaliyah Love, Kristen Scott - The Intervention
Cast: Aaliyah Love, Kristen Scott

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:45:29
FileSize: 846.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Aaliyah_Love_Kristen_Scott._The_Intervention.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 24, 2023 8:29 pm
Yohanna & Hanna - Old White Women Get Black Cocks

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Yohanna and Hanna join together for a hardcore group interracial fuck video. The older women love to feel a big black cock in t heir hairy pussies and just love to be pussy and anal fucked.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Duration: 00:42:33
FileSize: 1.84 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Yohanna_Hanna_Old_White_Women_Get_Black_Cocks.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 24, 2023 9:28 am
VIP pussy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Duration: 00:10:18
FileSize: 365.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
VIP_pussy.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 24, 2023 6:53 am
Violet Monroe

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC

Duration: 00:57:04
FileSize: 2.52 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Violet_Monroe.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 24, 2023 4:17 am
Victoria Pure - Anal Toy Play
Cast: Victoria Pure

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Peeling off her evening gown and thong are second nature to Victoria Pure, a cum hungry milf you'll have to see to believe. She puts on a show as she slips out of her lingerie and grabs a dildo. Her tight ass hugs the vibrating dildo as she brings herself to an anal orgasm.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Duration: 00:11:24
FileSize: 579.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Victoria_Pure_Anal_Toy_Play.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 23, 2023 11:05 pm
Veronica Avluv - Mommy And Me Have A Secret 2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Duration: 00:29:01
FileSize: 1.66 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Veronica_Avluv_Mommy_And_Me_Have_A_Secret_2.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 23, 2023 8:27 pm
Velvet Skye - MOTHER OF THE YEAR
Cast: Velvet Skye

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Velvet is absolutely thrilled!!! The P.T.A. has just awarded her the Mother Of The Year Award!! She is walking on air...when her Son Peter comes home from school, with bad news. Apparently Peter's girlfriend dumped him...and he is very depressed. Living up to the position of "Mother Of The Year"...Velvet asks Peter if he would like Mom to suck his cock to cheer him up!! Peter is thrilled by the Motherly gesture. Velvet even lets Peter lick her pussy...and as he does, she points out that he is licking the pussy of the Mother Of The Year!! Mom takes it all the way, by inviting her love sick Son to take a poke at her!!! Mom lets Peter pound the stuffing out of her and even cum in her mouth!! "Damn right I'm Mother Of The Year!! Let's see June Cleaver do that!!!" Mom says.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC

Duration: 00:11:57
FileSize: 832.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Velvet_Skye_MOTHER_OF_THE_YEAR.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 23, 2023 2:15 am
Total Dap Destruction with Dee Williams Balls Deep Anal DAP TP Gapes Airplane Swallow GIO631
Cast: Dee Williams, Neeo, Thomas Lee, Angelo, Thomas, Rycky Optimal

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Duration: 00:52:54
FileSize: 4.52 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Total_with_Dee_Williams_Balls_Deep_Anal_DAP_TP_Gapes_Airplane_Swallow_GIO631.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 22, 2023 7:43 pm
Tiffany

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Big tits European amateur Tiffany is back to my production and showed how expert is she in hungarian language, teaches two black guys, especially two black cocks! She is one of the best teachers ever. And finally creampie was made from her hot white pussy.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Duration: 00:14:45
FileSize: 539.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Tiffany.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 22, 2023 7:42 pm
The Milf Dominance Syren De Mer Jolee Love Dee Williams Part 2 Triple DAP Gapes ATOGM GIO639
Cast: Syren De Mer, Jolee Love, Dee Williams, Neeo, Thomas Lee, Angelo, Rycky Optimal

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Duration: 01:04:51
FileSize: 2.13 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
The_Syren_De_Mer_Jolee_Love_Dee_Williams_Part_2_Triple_DAP_Gapes_ATOGM_GIO639.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Dec 22, 2023 8:04 am
Tatjana Young - Catwoman on a sperm hunt
Cast: Tatjana Young

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tatjana Young can't believe it! Did she really miss the carnival party? Even though slutty Tatjana had a set goal: Cuff 'em all! Luckily, the barkeeper is still cleaning up and he knows where Tatjana with her skintight Catwoman outfit belongs: on his steel-hard dick! And thus, some wild sex ensues. Including licking, blowing, and all the dirty stuff that's so much fun! When he finally cums in her mouth, she's no longer sad that the sparkling wine was used up.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Duration: 00:24:00
FileSize: 634.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Tatjana_Young_Catwoman_on_a_sperm_hunt.mp4