Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 26, 2023 1:22 am
Nicole Aniston - Cop and Handcuff Fantasy
Cast: Nicole Aniston

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Nicole Aniston wants The Cop Fantasy! When she enters in her fantasy to the Fantasy Factory website officer Jake Adams turns up on her doorstep looking to protect and serve. It doesn't take long for Nicole to be carried away by officer Adams and served his cock.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:20:32
FileSize: 1.75 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Nicole_Aniston_Cop_and_Handcuff_Fantasy_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 25, 2023 10:45 pm
Nathaly Cherie, Rae Lil Black - Hot Asian lusts for big tits blonde (2019-09-01)
Cast: Nathaly Cherie, Rae Lil Black

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Tall blonde Nathaly Cherie goes to see adorable Asian designer Rae Lil Black for a dress fitting. Taking Nathaly's measurements with a tape measure, Rae can't help but linger a few extra seconds while noting the size of Nathaly's huge tits and wide hips! Taking down the straps of her gown, Nathaly notices the way Rae makes eyes at her, and topless, turns around and kisses the tiny Japanese spinner. Slowly kissing a trail down the front of Rae's body, Nathaly gets on her knees, grabbing two firm handfuls of Rae's booty, then sits her back so she can taste her lover's sweet juices. Sucking Rae's clit, Nathaly makes the designer cum, then the ladies enjoy some sensual tribbing!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:22
FileSize: 1.14 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Nathaly_Cherie_Rae_Lil_Black_Hot_Asian_lusts_for_big_tits_blonde_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 25, 2023 8:09 pm
Natasha Nice - Thicc Sister Challenge
Cast: Natasha Nice

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Natasha Nice and her stepbrother Brad Sterling are bored as they hang out on the couch. Eventually, Natasha asks if Brad has heard of the Sis Challenge that's going around online. Brad hasn't, so Natasha explains that they both get naked and if Brad pops a boner then he loses and is a freak. Brad is certain that he can control his impulses, so they get naked together. Indeed, his dick is soft even at the sight of his sister's lush curves and massive titties. Natasha isn't about to accept her loss, so she wiggles her T&A until he gives her the hardon she's after. Things escalate when Natasha confesses that she's never seen an erection in real life and then asks if she can touch Brad's. He agrees, but instead of touching him she accidentally starts stroking. Brad hangs on for as long as he can without letting Natasha know, but eventually his moan gives him away. She tries to disengage, but Brad confesses that he thinks she's hot. Natasha is a little bit shy, but she tells Brad that her pussy is wet. He takes the opportunity to lay Natasha down on the couch and bury his fingers and then his face between her thighs. Having Brad finger banging her is great, but what Natasha really wants is the D. She urges Brad to shove it in as she gropes her own bountiful chest. Then she gets down on her knees to suck him off and give him a titty fuck. Brad sits down on the couch and lets his sister ride his hardon, but things are much more fun for both of them when Brad delivers a hard and fast doggy style pussy pounding. His sis is so hot that Brad can't help but blow his load inside her for a creampie that leaves her dripping cum.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:24
FileSize: 2.03 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Natasha_Nice_Thicc_Sister_Challenge_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 25, 2023 5:35 pm
Natasha Nice - Being Neighborly
Cast: Natasha Nice

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

BEING NEIGHBORLY
Mother Helps Her Son Seduce Wealthy Widow For Mysterious PurposeSCENE OPENS on Selina (Dava Foxx) and her son Ray (Rion King). They stand outside a residential front door, about to ring the doorbell. Before they do, they chat with each other and briefly allude to the mysterious purpose of their visit.They ring the doorbell and are greeted by Bridget (Natasha Nice), a downcast young woman. It is revealed that Ray and Selina are her next-door neighbors. After some subtle manipulation from Selina, Bridget invites them in.CUT TO TITLEThe trio chats over tea and it is revealed that Bridget has been widowed recently after her husband died. Ray begins to get flirty with Bridget. Much to Bridget's surprise, Selina seems to be encouraging the flirtation. Eventually, Selina makes an excuse and leaves Ray and Bridget alone, taking her purse with her.Alone now, there is increasing sexual tension between Ray and Bridget. Appealing to Bridget's need to feel something good in her time of mourning, Ray's seduction is successful. They collide in an intense kiss as Bridget straddles Ray, sliding down between his legs and slipping his cock into her mouth.As she bounces her head on Ray's dick, we pull out to reveal Selina, watching from the doorway, unbeknownst to Bridget. Selina smiles, pleased with what she's seeing. Ray glances back at Selina, unbeknownst to Bridget.'Perfect' Selina mouths to Ray approvingly with an 'ok' symbol of her hand. Ray winks at Selina, who then moves away from the doorway with purpose.Everything seems to be going exactly as planned for Ray and Selina...but what's their endgame?

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:43:09
FileSize: 1.48 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Natasha_Nice_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 25, 2023 4:35 am
Mysti C. - Sleeping Mask Shoot
Cast: Mysti C.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Welcome to step 2 of the Mysti C. show. Finally she agreed to make a video and we think she is quite good at it. At the moment we cannot promise that she will ever reveal her face but we are on the right track.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:16:55
FileSize: 1.66 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mysti_C_Sleeping_Mask_Shoot_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 25, 2023 1:58 am
Monique Alexander - Dancing Dirty
Cast: Monique Alexander

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Smoldering seductress Monique Alexander treats a lucky strip club crowd to a smoking hot pole dance and sexy floor routine, all the while raking in cold, hard cash from her enthusiastic clientele. After a stretch of stripping, big spender Danny D catches her eye and she decides to give him the ultimate VIP experience.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:29:05
FileSize: 1.09 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Monique_Alexander_Dancing_Dirty_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 24, 2023 11:23 pm
Monique Alexander (Cock's Up At the The Pop Up / 01.07.2019)
Cast: Monique Alexander

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:27:19
FileSize: 995.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Monique_Alexander_Cocks_Up_At_the_The_Pop_Up_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 24, 2023 8:48 pm
Mona Wales (The Seychelles pt. 1)
Cast: Mona Wales

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:15
FileSize: 1.9 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mona_Wales_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 24, 2023 2:36 am
Melody Marks - Modeling Audition
Cast: Melody Marks

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1440x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:38:40
FileSize: 2.2 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Melody_Marks_Modeling_Audition_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 24, 2023 12:00 am
Melody Marks - Hard Threeway Fuck Fest

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cute teen girl Melody Marks is here for some fun, a lot of fun! It's her first threeway, a BBG hardcore threesome as our 2 guys give Melody a good hardcore cock stuffing!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:46:52
FileSize: 1.71 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Melody_Marks_Hard_Threeway_Fuck_Fest_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 23, 2023 9:23 pm
Melody Marks - Bitch Broken By AC Repairman

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Smoking hot young slut, Melody Marks, nearly melts in her room until the repairman gets her air conditioner working. She scoffs at his service fee and ejects him when he generously tries to work-something-out with her. Wrong move slut! Later, when she's alone, she gets a lewd call from a creeper and sarcastically dares him to come fuck her. Surprise slut! He's already inside and he's actually the repairman. He binds, teases and brutally fucks submissive Melody's tight teen pussy then sprays her with a huge facial cumshot.

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:35:49
FileSize: 1.88 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Melody_Marks_Bitch_Broken_By_AC_Repairman_4K_UHD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 23, 2023 6:47 pm
Melody Marks (Maintenance Baby)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:44:25
FileSize: 3.18 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Melody_Marks_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 23, 2023 4:10 pm
Melody Marks - Bored stepsis finds excitement from big brother home on college break

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

I'm so glad I stumbled into my sister's room after a night of partying. I was tired but sis was grinding herself all over my leg, and running her hands up and down my body.. "I want you so bad right now" she tells me. Melody gets on top of me and teases my cock even more before giving me head. It felt so good too.. I couldn't believe my own sister was sucking my cock! I slide myself deep into her perfect pussy and fuck her while our parents have no idea about this taboo act. Her pussy was so tight, I pulled out just in time to blow my big load up her stomach!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:19:11
FileSize: 423.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
MELODY_FINDS_EXCITEMENT_FROM_BIG_BROTHER_HOME_ON_COLLEGE_BREAK_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 23, 2023 2:52 pm
Melissa Lynn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Michelle Miller (Melissa Lynn) has one of her old student's stop by to visit. He starts showing her his tattoos and Michelle decides to show him hers as well. The thing is, Michelle needs to get undressed to show hers off. Her student can't help but to admire Michelle's body of work. The bored housewife that she is, Michelle decides to go further and have a little fling with her former student.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:30:32
FileSize: 2.63 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Melissa_Lynn_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 23, 2023 3:11 am
Megan Marx (Billiards Babe)