Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 12, 2023 11:02 am
Jewel Knight - Hood Mouse
Cast: Jewel Knight

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

She's not big enough to be a hood rat. She's like 85 lbs, and needs some more grits to fatten her flat ass up. She comes in with these two pom pom's on each side of her head, trying to look cute. It looked, instead, as if someone took a small push mower and trimmed her fro like a poodle. She took a good face fucking, throated, fucked hard up her little pussy. She was placed down, took two loads to the face and the contents of the whore bowl. She was an obedient little sub Saharan.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:50:16
FileSize: 1.2 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Jewel_Knight_Hood_Mouse_Jewel_Knight.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 12, 2023 11:00 am
Janice Griffith, Liv Wild - Coupledom Part 1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Janice and Markus love to play games and they have just invited in their latest conquest. Once the rules have been established, its time to let the fun commence.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:38:18
FileSize: 3.32 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Janice_Griffith_Liv_Wild_Janice_Griffith_Liv_Wild.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 11, 2023 10:59 am
Honey Moon (Asian Play On A Hot Day)
Cast: Honey Moon

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Honey Moon does not like to complain. When it is hot outside, she does not bitch and moan about how sweaty she is, she thinks of solutions. One of her favorite ways to cool down is eating some nice fresh watermelon. She cuts up a big juicy fruit and takes it out by the pool where she seductively swallows it down. She rubs it all over her tight ass and perky Asian tits until she gets bored of playing with her food. She heads inside and sticks a fat white cock down her throat instead. Her slobber drips down our studs shaft before she rides his cock while getting choked. She pants and screams as he penetrates her doggystyle, and her body glistens with sweat. Finally, she gets a wet cum facial, and her cool down is complete. That was one hell of a hot day!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:30
FileSize: 2.68 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Honey_Moon_Honey_Moon.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 10, 2023 11:02 am
Gretta & Kecy Hill - Lovers give hottie an orgy welcome
Cast: Gretta & Kecy Hill

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:32:16
FileSize: 1.86 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Gretta_Kecy_Hill_Lovers_give_hottie_an_orgy_welcome_Gretta.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 10, 2023 10:58 am
Gia Milana aka Shay Evans - Latina Anal 4

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:27:28
FileSize: 1.56 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Gia_Milana_aka_Shay_Evans_Latina_Anal_4_Gia_Milana_aka_Shay_Evans._Latina_Anal_4.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 10, 2023 10:56 am
Gabbie Carter - Big And Natural Breasts 4

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:21:03
FileSize: 1.19 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Gabbie_Carter_Big_And_Natural_Breasts_4_Gabbie_Carter._Big_Natural_Breasts_4.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 09, 2023 10:57 am
Ember Snow - Nostalgia
Cast: Ember Snow

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

A bored girlfriend wonders what her ex-boyfriend is up to years later. She decides to write him a message to catch up. They chat online for hours and hours, catching up. She starts to remember how good the sex was with him, she starts to fantasize about him. One day, she receives a message - he's in town and wants to meet. Before she started fantasizing about him, she would have in a minute, but now she's conflicted. After some internal struggle, she goes to see him and things go exactly as you'd expect them to.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:37:38
FileSize: 3.26 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ember_Snow_Nostalgia_Ember_Snow.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 09, 2023 10:55 am
Elsa Jean Naomi Swann - A Sexy Feet Date Night
Cast: Elsa Jean, Naomi Swann

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

I met Logan on a dating app. After a few texts back and forth we set up a date to meet in Hollywood at a nice lounge. We were very attracted to each other from first sight, that's for sure. We sat down at a quiet table and ordered some drinks. I was wearing a short sexy dress with sexy gold high heels that made my feet and toes look delicious. Logan noticed them almost right away and, being as excited as I was, I started to play footsie with him. He liked it very much and constantly complimented my beautiful red pedicure. That's when I knew that he has a foot fetish; just like me. I got so horny because I love when a guy knows how to properly lick and suck my beautiful feet. A couple tables down was a hot blond girl sitting by herself and vigorously texting. She had beautiful long legs and very sexy feet in stunning black open toe high heels. Suddenly she picked up her phone and started arguing; presumably with her boyfriend who just delivered the bad news that he's canceling on their date. She hung up on him and ordered a drink. In the meantime, my feet were already in Logan's lap, getting a seductive foot massage. He then made a bold move by passionately kissing and licking my pretty toes and arched soles. My panties became soaking wet. When I glanced at the sexy blond next to us, I noticed she was watching us. Logan just kept worshiping my gorgeous feet like she wasn't even there. The way she looked at us made the already exciting situation even hotter. After watching us for a few minutes she stood up and sat right next to us so she can have a great view of the show. It was so hot being watched shamelessly like that by a sexy stranger. She started touching herself and when I gave her the go she lifted my leg and started sucking on my toes. My juicy pussy was soaking wet and all I wanted was to get fucked by these two. They were both sucking on my toes and licking my soles at the same time while making out with each other with my feet in their mouths. Then she took out his big hard cock and put my slutty feet on it to give him a sexy footjob. As I was giving him a sensually sexy footjob, the hot blond started to suck his cock while licking my toes. He fucked us both really good while we were eating each other's pussy and playing with each other's feet. After numerous double footjobs and riding his cock with my soles up, he busted his thick warm load all over our sexy feet. His cum on our feet looked so hot as it dripped down from our sexy toes. Wasn't bad for a first date. I'll keep both of them on a rotation for sure.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:48:28
FileSize: 3.25 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Elsa_Jean_Naomi_Swann_A_Sexy_Feet_Date_Night_Naomi_Swann_Elsa_Jean.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 06, 2023 10:47 am
Bunny Colby (Nadya Nabakova), Laz Fyre (Sensual Suite)
Cast: Bunny Colby (Nadya Nabakova), Laz Fyre

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Featuring Bunny Colby (formerly Nadya Nabakova). Quiet Bunny Colby loves getting an oil massage from Laz. She looks so peaceful as he rubs her slender body. Of course, as happens in all our Sensual Suites, Laz enjoys every inch of Bunny's sexy being, thrusting into her gently as she gazes into his eyes....

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:31:31
FileSize: 1.74 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Bunny_Colby_Bunny_Colby_Laz_Fyre.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 05, 2023 10:51 am
Blanche Bradburry - Don't Touch Her 8
Cast: Blanche Bradburry

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

It's Danny D's birthday and his cool girlfriend has decided to bring him to a strip club. She just wants him to have a little fun - while she's present, of course. When Danny lays his eyes on the sexy VIP room stripper, he comes to a shocking realization - this dirty dancer is his ex-girlfriend, Blanche Bradbury! It seems like this birthday surprise is shaping up to be a total disaster. until Blanche offers Danny a taste of her juicy ass.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:31:49
FileSize: 1.37 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Blanche_Bradburry_Dont_Touch_Her_8_Blanche_Bradburry.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 05, 2023 10:50 am
Bigsexy Films - Charlotte Carmen Is Freshsqueezed
Cast: Charlotte Carmen

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

OK, I admit, I was checking out the tights this sexy little blonde was wearing. She was just standing around outside. Then she started walking towards my car. Still checking her out, I was a little surprised when she just hopped into my back seat. What the fuck? She asked if I was her driver. She wanted to go downtown. I told her, I'm not a driver, and so she offered to pay me. But, I didn't want to deal with the traffic. She upped the ante and said she had a hotel room nearby. Well, OK then! Not long afterwards, she was sucking my cock, deepthroating it even, and her tight little 18 year old pussy was being nutted. Production Notes: Charlotte was in town visiting, and I couldn't believe my luck booking a shoot with this hot, barely legal, 18 year old. She had turned 18 only weeks before and was still in high school! Fortunately, I was able to book several shoots with her over the next year! Watch this page for more of Charlotte!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 24.000 fps, HEVC
Duration: 00:23:58
FileSize: 737.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Bigsexy_Films_Charlotte_Carmen_Is_Freshsqueezed_Charlotte_Carmen.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 05, 2023 10:49 am
Becky Bandini, Melody Marks (Mother-Daughter Exchange Club Part 59)
Cast: Becky Bandini, Melody Marks

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:48:55
FileSize: 1.7 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Becky_Bandini_Melody_Marks_Melody_Marks_Becky_Bandini.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 05, 2023 10:47 am
Basil Rose - Practicing For The Party

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:17:40
FileSize: 916.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Basil_Rose_Practicing_For_The_Party_Basil_Rose._Practicing_For_The_Party.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 04, 2023 10:49 am
Audrey Hempburne (Teen Audrey Hempburne Face Fucked & Fucked Hard in the Shower)
Cast: Audrey Hempburne

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:03:52
FileSize: 1.59 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Audrey_Hempburne_Audrey_Hempburne.mp4
LanserSM