Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 10, 2023 9:43 am
Clea Gaultier gets a strip search
Cast: Clea Gaultier, Cassie Del Isla

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The guards of this prison are very strapped on the respect of the rules!
Early in the morning, two of the prisoners are called for a body search ... and the sulphurous Cléa Gaultier will have the right to a more thorough search!
But after having begun to raise the desire of his captive, the jailer abandons her, and, under her eyes, decides to fuck: Cassie Del Isla.
A very hot and destabilizing punishment for this prisoner in need of sex!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:17:38
FileSize: 390.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Clea_Gaultier_Cassie_Del_Isla_Cassie_Del_Isla_Clea_Gaultier.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 09, 2023 9:46 am
Cherie DeVille / Aunt Cherie 2017

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

I haven't seen my brother's stepson for a while. He became a nice young man I have to admit. He offered me a foot massage after my long trip and I couldn't say no to him when I felt his big dick growing in his pants. I got so turned on as he worshiped my wrinkled soles that I ordered him to fuck my ass to make me cum hard while he was sucking on my toes. I decided to visit my brother more often.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:18
FileSize: 2.16 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cherie_DeVille_Cherie_DeVille.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 09, 2023 9:45 am
Cherie DeVille & Megan Rain - It's Stuck

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Megan Rain sits in her room studying when out of nowhere her step-mother Cherie De Ville calls her over with a dire emergency. Megan comes to her aid and is somewhat shocked to see her mother half naked and in a state of panic. Cherie explains that since it being her third date with a man, she thought it would be a good idea to loosen her pussy up a little by inserting a toy inside of her. Megan doesn't understand why on earth her mother is telling her all of this, but soon finds out...With the toy stuck in Cherie's pussy, she asks for Megan's help getting it out with her tiny hands. Megan makes every excuse to get out of her mothers request but Cherie demands that she help regardless of their relationship. Megan wets her finger and inserts it in her mother's pussy slowly but still can't find anything. She then inserts another finger until her whole hand is knuckles deep making Cherie horny and moaning in euphoria. Cherie admits that she now remembers placing the toy back in the drawer and licks her daughters fingers dripping in pussy juice. Cherie admits that Megan gave her an orgasm and wants to teach her daughter how to climax just as well.Megan spreads her legs as her mother demonstrates the pleasures of lesbian fornication. Megan resists as much as possible but Cherie's lesbian skills render her daughter defenseless and finally gives in. Megan drips her saliva over Cherie's pussy and squeezes her whole fist inside, penetrating her hole vigorously until her mother screams with happiness. Cherie squats over Megan's face and actively rides her daughter's fist. Megan is gung ho and touches her wet pussy as she licks her mother's asshole and end their sexual debauchery by tribbing their shaved pussies harmoniously.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:34:40
FileSize: 1.4 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cherie_DeVille_Megan_Rain_Its_Stuck_Cherie_DeVille.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 08, 2023 9:45 am
Carmen Valentina, Gia Paloma (Carmen Valentina & Gia Paloma - CuckoldSessions)
Cast: Carmen Valentina, Gia Paloma

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Our Cuckold Session opens today with two of what might be the most evil Cuckoldreses we're ever met: Gia Paloma and Carmen Valentina. Just listen in to their private, "girl conversation"! After dishing out all their dirty secrets about their "white boy experiences", the two drag out their Gimp. All that white boy talk has the two Black Cock Sluts all riled up, and who better to take out all their white boy frustrations than a Cuckboi who refers to himself as "Fluffy Slave"? After a rather harsh round of humiliation, Carmen tells Gia, "I've got a surprise!" It turns out Carmen's surprise is none other than the legendary Mandingo. How in the world can Fluffy ever compare to almost 14 inches of rock hard black meat? Both girls take turns getting their mouths and cunts stretched to the max before "Dingo" drops a big load all over the two sluts. It's clean up time for Fluffy, who's been locked down in chastity since the session began. And after it's all said and done, he'll be left alone to ponder his own silly existence.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:34:58
FileSize: 1.12 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Carmen_Valentina_Gia_Paloma_Carmen_Valentina_Gia_Paloma.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 08, 2023 9:44 am
Candy Cameltoe - Supmassive orca plunges deep
Cast: Candy Cameltoe

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This Orca is my biggest toy ever! This enormous, slippery Cetacean is my latest tool for masturbation (lol). He's 17.5" long, is an insane 12" around thick at his base, and 8.5" thick at only 1/2 way down! Going for a ride on this big fella isn't for beginners! I take a while to get my sea legs, but once I do, it's clear sailing from then on I slide, ride and glide all over his generous cock for multiple orgasms, and wrap my puffy pussy around as much of him in as I possibly can. Oh, and don't expect me to take ALL of him, I don't think that's physically possible I AM pretty pleased with how much I took, though - and I know you will be too

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:11
FileSize: 1.47 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Candy_Cameltoe_Supmassive_orca_plunges_deep_Candy_Cameltoe.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 08, 2023 9:43 am
Candice Luca, Tracy Gold (Blonde On Brunette / 07.05.2017)
Cast: Candice Luca, Tracy Gold

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Stunningly beautiful Czech and Hungarian babes, Candice Luca and Tracy Gold, please
each other's soft twats with their tongues, fingers and sex toys until they both cum.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:18:18
FileSize: 1.55 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Candice_Luca_Tracy_Gold._Blonde_On_Brunette_Candice_Luca_Tracy_Gold.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 08, 2023 9:39 am
Brianna Beach (Mom Shares Her Bed / 31.12.2017)
Cast: Brianna Beach

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Where do you think you're going? Do these friends include a girlfriend?.. Relax I'm just messing with you. But is your room clean? You know your Grandparents will be here tomorrow morning right? Well you better have it spotless before you go to sleep... Don't worry about that. They'll only be here for a few days, I'm sure you'll survive sleeping on the couch.. Alright honey have fun, I love you too. I'll see you in the morning.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:27
FileSize: 1.5 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Brianna_Beach._Mom_Shares_Her_Bed_Brianna_Beach.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 07, 2023 9:40 am
Desperate Maid Gets Blackmailed 3 / 2017
Cast: Blair Williams

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:42:16
FileSize: 922.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Blair_Williams._Desperate_Maid_Gets_Blackmailed_3_Blair_Williams.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 07, 2023 9:39 am
Belle Claire (Belle Claire Loves Mike Black)
Cast: Belle Claire

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:53
FileSize: 643.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Belle_Claire_Belle_Claire.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 06, 2023 10:41 am
Ava Addams (Mom's Panty Bandit / 13.09.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Rumor has it that a pervert is circling the neighborhood, plundering the best of the ladies' lingerie drawers. The block watch is very concerned, but their leader Ava is more intrigued. The horny mom sets a trap for the bandit, stringing out a laundry line of panties to catch Van red-handed. Then, the milf reveals she's hungrier for dick than revenge.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:36:26
FileSize: 3.08 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ava_Addams._Moms_Panty_Bandit_Ava_Addams.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 06, 2023 9:36 am
August Ames & Nicole Aniston (Fucking Neighbors! / 14.03.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

August and Nicole seems to argue about every little thing that happens in the neighborhood. It's the last straw for Jessy, when he sees them going at it over who or who didn't take out their garbage. Jessy decides it's time for a little relationship building when he invites August over for coffee to clear the air. August has a different idea of bringing the neighborhood together - starting with taking Jessy's dick down her throat. Nicole joins in and gives her best effort to be neighborly. After all, who said sharing some pussy between neighbors was a bad thing?

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:39:36
FileSize: 3.34 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
August_Ames_Nicole_Aniston._Fucking_Neighbors_August_Ames.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 05, 2023 1:44 pm
Arya Fae(Arya's Slobbery Ass-To-Mouth Hook-Up)
Cast: Arya Fae

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cute blonde Arya Fae reconnects with Bryan Gozzling, recalling their last encounter as the nastiest sex she's ever had. In a scandalous see-through outfit, Arya visits the dominant director for a second date. She collects her gag-spit in a cup while deep-throating Bryan's dick. Arya moans gleefully when he porks her pink anus. This explicit anal hook-up features filthy ass-to-mouth face fucking and rude rectal rimming. Finally, she smugly clutches a container of slobber as Bryan's semen frosts her face

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:45:27
FileSize: 1.11 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Arya_Fae_Arya_Fae.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Jan 05, 2023 9:33 am
Ariella Ferrera (22343)