Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 27, 2022 1:15 am
Anri (Anri Okita), Kata (Katarina Hartlova) - Tiny Bikini Top
Cast: Anri, Kata

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Model Anri Okita is not very happy to day with her outfit. She feels very uncomfortable with the much too small bikini top. Katarina ! It is your turn! Make the model feel more comfortable!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:16:30
FileSize: 729.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Anri_Anri.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 27, 2022 12:16 am
My Mom Is A Slut!
Cast: Anna Bell Peaks

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Part OneMom is going out tonight AGAIN dressed like a slut! I'm so sick of it. Her dress is so short, you can see her ass. The top part is see through and you can see her tits! So when she says bye to me, I just say whatever. She comes over and starts talking to me, asking what's wrong. When I tell her the way she dresses makes me uncomfortable, she realizes there's one specific part of me that's is uncomfortable, and she points it out. She starts rubbing my leg, talking to me about urges and points out that I have an erection! The weird part is, she's practically drooling over it when she realizes it's there. Then she says maybe she doesn't need to go out. I guess she found what she needed right here.Part TwoMy Mom is being so loud, I can hear her from the other room moaning and talking to someone, but no one is talking back. When I decide to see what's going on, I realize her door is open a little bit and I see her on her bed... talking to a camera! Taking her clothes off! Touching herself! And the things she's saying, she's talking to the camera as if it's... me. Then she starts shoving this glass dildo in and out of her pussy. I can't even take it anymore, watching her is making me rock hard and I need her again! When I come in, she tells me I'm a bad boy, and she's been watching me watch her for a long time..

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:06
FileSize: 689.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Anna_Bell_Peaks._My_Mom_Is_A_Slut_Anna_Bell_Peaks.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 26, 2022 6:26 am
J'aime L'amour A Trois / 27.12.2017
Cast: Anjelica aka Abby, Michelle

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:53
FileSize: 1.7 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Anjelica_aka_Abby_Michelle._Jaime_Lamour_A_Trois_Michelle_Anjelica_aka_Abby.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 26, 2022 12:14 am
Angel (aka Angel Desert, desertigl) First training my secretary
Cast: Angel (aka Angel Desert, desertigl)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

After that, my boss wrote to me in the chat. "I'll call in a few days and then we'll get that hotel room." "No fucking way, you bastard. I'm never letting you touch me."I'll come to a meeting that would preserve my reputation. My boss was from the first day obsessed with me and he wants to fuck me, I always rejected any of his proposal for a meeting anywhere. He said that it would still happen and laughed. But what happened two days ago made me embarrassed and his last message...I was not going to undress for my boss. I said that I will not do this and I do not care that he can fire me. He told me to dance for him, I did not want to do it. But in some magical way I do this, I undress for him. I vaguely remember everything that was happening, as if it was not with me, as though my boss was controlling my mind, I did everything he wanted. When I wake up from the magic d.o.p.e, I was in the sperm of my boss, as it happened I can not remember. He used me, dirty bastard.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 00:15:31
FileSize: 928.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angel._aka_Angel_Desert_desertigl_Angel_desertigl.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 26, 2022 12:09 am
Angel (aka Angel Desert, desertigl) - The Seamless pleasure III Detention
Cast: Angel (aka Angel Desert, desertigl)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

In the clip you are wearing a black pleated skirt and a beige satin blouse with black seamless pantyhose and pointy high heels. At first you are tender and understanding with your student, trying to understand what's been affecting his gradesbut seeing that he is very nervous when you get close to him and you are not getting any answers you realize that he is attracted to you and decide to go for a bold move: you open up his pants and give him a nice, slow blowjob.But you don't allow him to come, you take him to the brink of his orgasm and let go of his dick. "You can only come if you promess to do better in school", you tell him.Instead, you walk away in front of him and slowly hike up your skirt to reveal you seamless pantyhose without panties. You walk to your desk and bend over and start to masturbate through the pantyhose, opening up your pussy lips for him to see, but not alowing him to get up from his student desk.You then take your skirt of and climb on top of your desk and open your legs wide, you want him to see how wet you are and continue masturbating until you come. Then you tell your student he is allowed to get up and lick your legs and pussy, which he gladly does, but not to rip your pantyhose, if he wants to get inside you he will have to use his hard dick until he rips them inside you. And he does. And well, I leave the rest to you.....

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:21:30
FileSize: 1.27 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angel._The_Seamless_pleasure_III_Detention_desertigl_Angel.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 26, 2022 12:08 am
Angel The Dreamgirl - The Space Lady

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:14:55
FileSize: 469.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angel_The_Dreamgirl_The_Space_Lady_Angel_The_Dreamgirl._The_Space_Lady.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 25, 2022 9:15 am
Angel The Dreamgirl - Jobinterview

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:19:00
FileSize: 942.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angel_The_Dreamgirl_Jobinterview_Angel_The_Dreamgirl._Jobinterview.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 25, 2022 4:33 am
Angel The Dreamgirl - In Crazy On Her Nylon Legs

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:18:10
FileSize: 1.77 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angel_Crazy_On_Her_Nylon_Legs_Angel_The_Dreamgirl._In_Crazy_On_Her_Nylon_Legs.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 25, 2022 2:13 am
Angel The Dreamgirl - The Seamless Pleasure II

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:19:48
FileSize: 1.16 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angel_The_Seamless_Pleasure_II_Angel_The_Dreamgirl._The_Seamless_Pleasure_II.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 25, 2022 12:10 am
Wedding bliss-pt 4
Cast: Amber Rose,laney, Loretta Wolf, lulu, Trillion, Violette, Zazi

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:08:18
FileSize: 481.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Amber_Rose_Zazi_Violette_lulu_Amber_Rose_Trillion_Loretta_Wolf.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 25, 2022 12:09 am
Wedding bliss-pt
Cast: Amber Rose, Laney, Loretta Wolf, Lulu, Trillion, Violette, Zazi

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:18:41
FileSize: 1.34 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Amber_Rose_Zazi_Laney_Trillion_Loretta_Wolf_Amber_Rose_Lulu.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 24, 2022 7:26 am
Redhead Amarna Miller Gets All Her Holes Stuffed Gonzo Style / 14.11.2017
Cast: Amarna Miller

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Bang! Gonzo is the exclusive series to watch to get everything you want in one place. Raw, unscripted lust and a different starlet every week getting all her holes plugged by Manuel Ferrara's thick dick! This week's featured fuck doll is Amarna Miller. This flaming hot redhead wants it all once she's seated in Manuel's living room!

MediaInfo:
Video: 2048x1080 (1.896), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:00
FileSize: 1.39 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Amarna._Amarna_Miller_Gets_All_Her_Holes_Stuffed_Gonzo_Style_Amarna_Miller.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 24, 2022 2:44 am
Alyssa (2017)
Cast: Alyssa

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

19 year old RN student Alyssa has a healthy dose of self-confidence about her sexual skills despite having only had 2 men in her life. She rates her dick sucking skills a 10 out of 10 during the interview. And she claims to enjoy anal (!). To Jake's surprise, our bubbly Latina does indeed suck and deep-throat herself into the top 10 of all time Backroom blowjobs. After that nice surprise, it would...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:48:12
FileSize: 1.57 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alyssa_Alyssa.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 24, 2022 12:23 am
Alyce Anderson 2018

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:31:28
FileSize: 2.67 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alyce_Anderson_Alyce_Anderson.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Aug 24, 2022 12:05 am
Allie Haze - Behold Cuckold! He'S Fucking Your Wife!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Allie is an attractive, tall, brunette, oversexed and unappreciated housewife who, having reached the end of her rope, has decided to have her rapacious lust satisfied by a brawny guest whom she easily entices into giving her the serous fucking that she's so in need of while her pathetic husband helplessly watches. Her stud's amorous foreplay soon has her naked as he licks her bald honeyed hole, which really gets her motor revved. With her pent up passions unleashed, she revels in ravenously sucking his steely shaft in between berating her husband with humiliating verbal barbs. Mounting her stud in reverse cowgirl, she ferociously slams her gluttonous cunt onto his meat missile as it fiercely fires into her while she moans and screams in orgiastic exultation. Consumed by her unchained passions, she continues her wanton ride in cowgirl, her fine full round ass wildly humping him with fiery, feral fervor, racing towards her lascivious Avalon, groaning, howling, and crying out in sluttish jubilation. Once in doggie, her stud fanatically pounds his beef baton into her with fury as she bestially moans, yelps, and shrieks, begging for more. He then flips her over into missionary, vehemently plowing his tool into her garden of lecherous longings as she rubs her clit, moaning and wailing in a hedonistic rapture until he pulls out, showering a downpour of creamy cum all over her face, leaving her with a big, happy, satiated glazed smile on her face.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:22:44
FileSize: 693.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Allie_Haze_Behold_Cuckold_HeS_Fucking_Your_Wife_Allie_Haze._Behold_Cuckold.mp4