Antonia_Sainz_Lovita_Fate_Bedtime_Story_2.part2.rar
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 05, 2024 5:48 am
Annie King - School teacher learns the ABCs of anal
Cast: Annie King

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

35 year old middle school teacher Annie is here today. Let me tell you folks she is one sexy MILF. Annie is also married, which for some reason turns me on even more. So, to say today was epic is a bit of an understatement. This tall, dirty blonde drink of water arrives and we're about to have some fun. She's got a lovely smile, she's very animated and open and you'll have to watch it yourself but she's great. When it's time to start getting those clothes off, she's even wearing a bodysuit (my faaaaavortie). After some butthole showing, Annie's back on the couch with a vibrator on her clit, then a buttplug in her ass. When Rick lets her know that she's going to be filming a sex scene today, she's a bit hesitant because she's still teaching at the moment, but Rick lets her know it's just going to the producers, so need to worry lol. She agrees and we get on with business. She's a great fuck, very very sensual. Those big ol' nattys she's got are fantastic. You really get a taste of how sensual she is when I'm railing her in missionary and she's just leaking all over the couch. She does just as well with the anal, and it was such a sweet ass to fuck. We get some good stuff while she's riding while facing me, and you can tell this is right up her alley (kinda literally lol). I give her a nice pounding in the chair and then make her suck my cock till I blast all over her face. She's so giddy on the couch, still so bubbly and smiley. Even after she finds out she's not gonna get paid for today, she puts on that sexy bodysuit and we send her back to all that homework she's gotta grade. You get an A+ from me Annie. <3 Cam

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 01:05:57
FileSize: 3.51 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Annie_King_School_teacher_learns_the_ABCs_of_anal.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 05, 2024 5:38 am
Annabelle Rogers - Squirting Milk Out My Big MILF Tits
Cast: Annabelle Rogers

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Stroke your cock to me playing with my big boobs as I milk myself.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:05:16
FileSize: 459.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Annabelle_Rogers_Squirting_Milk_Out_My_Big_MILF_Tits.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 05, 2024 5:28 am
Anissa Kate - Anissa Kate Fulfills Her Anal Craving
Cast: Anissa Kate

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:32:10
FileSize: 1.84 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Anissa_Kate_Anissa_Kate_Fulfills_Her_Anal_Craving.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 05, 2024 3:47 am
Anya Krey

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:40:42
FileSize: 1.52 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Anya_Krey.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 04, 2024 9:44 am
Angela White & Angel Youngs x Maximo Garcia
Cast: Angela White & Angel Youngs

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:16:42
FileSize: 737.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angela_White_Angel_Youngs_x_Maximo_Garcia.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 04, 2024 6:54 am
Angel Youngs - Challenge Run

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Your sister's best friend is in your room bothering you again. She tries to tell you that she can help you get a girlfriend. You remind her that it's just not as simple as that for a guy. She tells you it's not easy for her either. She can find plenty of guys but none of them can last more than a couple minutes.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:28:31
FileSize: 1.17 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angel_Youngs_CHALLENGE_RUN.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 04, 2024 1:13 am
Angel Sky - Angel's Anal Experience
Cast: Angel Sky (aka Mally Cherry, Sky Angel)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

If you saw Angel out at the store or walking down the street, you would assume she is a pretty MILF with a quiet life. You would be wrong. Behind closed doors, this slender, sexy cougar loves fucking and is good at it! She was home working on some lunch when her stepson stopped by to see what she was making. She took her apron off, showing that she was wearing just panties under it. Taking some fruit, she rubbed it against her nipple then let him taste it. He couldn't keep his hands off her fit body, rubbing her, kissing her, and taking his own clothes off. Going to her knees, right there in the kitchen, she took his cock in her mouth and showed off her impressive oral skills. He picked her up and lay her back on the counter so he can bury his throbbing hard dick deep into her tight, shaved pussy. The horny, kinky MILF loves getting her pussy fucked, but she likes it a little naughty so she took his cock from her pussy and put it into her fantastic ass! Bending his stepmom over, he fucked her ass then pulled out and splattered her tight cheeks with his hot load. That is how you work up an appetite!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:28:30
FileSize: 1.54 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angel_Sky_Angels_Anal_Experience.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 04, 2024 12:53 am
Andi Rose - Rough DP for Squirting Babe Andi Rose

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Andi Rose looks fiery and hot in red lingerie and heels. The gorgeous hottie is ready for the hardcore anal and DP prepared for her. Teasing and getting naked makes Andi hornier. She sits on the couch with her small natural tits and plump pussy out in the open. A beautiful smile runs across Andi's beautiful face as she sees Ramon Nomar and Michael Stefano approaching her. The horny lads quickly go to work, teasingly touching Andi's pussy and body. Andi gives Ramon a footjob while her hands are busy pleasing Michael's cock. It doesn't take long before Michael gives Andi a taste of his anal skills. The naughty brunette drops to her knees and gives the two raging boners a sloppy blowjob. Ramon and Michael take turns fucking Andi in the ass and mouth. They spitroast the skinny beauty until she becomes ready to up the antics. Moans of delight echo throughout the room as Andi experiences intense stimulation from double penetration. The men tirelessly fucks Andi's gaping asshole and juicy pussy until she starts squirting all over the place. The hardcore anal and double penetration ends with Andi happily taking a messy cumshot into her mouth.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:41:33
FileSize: 1.57 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Andi_Rose_Rough_DP_for_Squirting_Babe_Andi_Rose.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 04, 2024 12:43 am
Andi James - Pastor Makes Stepmom Feel Guilty For Sinning With Stepson

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When Ethan Seeks almost gets caught pilfering some money from his parents, he has to think quickly. His stepmom Andi James is back from church early and he had his hand in the cookie jar. Fortunately for Ethan, Andi is distracted with her own issues. She sits him down and tells him the Pastor at her church made her feel guilty - she knows she has been sinning. A married woman fucking her stepson!? Ethan is a little conflicted but when his buxom stepmom tells him they have to get it out of their system and do it ONE more time - Ethan is happier than a pig in shit! Andi loves her big boy's big one and puts it deep in her throat while her big titties dangle from her top. She slides her warm MILF hole down her stepson's fat dick and stretches herself out as she bounces on him. Ethan takes his stepmom from behind, porking her pussy real good. Andi's boobs jiggle and sway as she gets slammed to orgasm by her horny stepson. Once she's satisfied, Ethan nuts deep in his stepmother's fluffy ginger muff!

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:59
FileSize: 2.54 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Andi_James_Pastor_Makes_Stepmom_Feel_Guilty_For_Sinning_With_Stepson.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 04, 2024 12:33 am
Amy Quinn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:49
FileSize: 3.92 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Amy_Quinn.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 04, 2024 12:23 am
Amhyra Shy aka Mira Cruse 2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

A hungarian girl, Amhyra Shy has an audition with Pierre Woodman. She will answer general questions about her life and sexual fantasies and experience. Then Amhyra Shy will undress to show her body naked. She will be asked to show her body in doggy style and missionary position on a sofa.
Then Pierre convince Amhyra Shy to have 100% real sex,Then she will have her first anal penetration. She will cum like no others ! This is Amhyra Shy sex Testing casting X !

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:48:46
FileSize: 1.61 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Amhyra_Shy_aka_Mira_Cruse_2.mp4