Author
UnearthlyK2
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 10, 2022 10:56 am
Lady Sonia (Cheeks spread wide for black cock / August 2)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lady Sonia
Date of release: 2014

I *LOVE* very rough sex and this video is 100% *REAL* with no acting, editing or cutting, just ALL of the complete footage just as it happens! Just 100% spontaneous *VERY* rough sex! I was supposed to be meeting my husband Charles for lunch in half an hour but "Shaft" sent me a text telling me that he wanted me to come upstairs to my bedroom and undress for him before I left for the restaurant... It was very obvious that "Shaft" wanted to fuck me so I took off my dress for him and got onto the bed for one of the hardest and deepest fuckings he has EVER had but when he bent me over onto my hands and knees and he told me to "spread my cheeks" with my hands for him I would NEVER have guessed what he was going to do next!!! And he is absolutely HUGE!!!!! It REALLY turns "Shaft" on to cuckold my husband while he is sitting and waiting for me at the restaurant and he is not going to let me leave until he has done absolutely EVERYTHING that he wants to do with me!

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 853.9 MB
Duration: 00:23:16
Resolution: 1280x720

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/t90impmn0op3
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 10, 2022 8:24 am
Lady Sonia (Charles wanted him to cum inside me / September 24)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Lady Sonia

As a special little tease present for my extremely frustrated "cuckold" husband Charles I shot this video with Shaft as a special little present before I left for a weekend away with the girls on a shopping trip (and more of course...) just to make his life in the new chastity cage that I bought him just a little more difficult for him than it already was... Charles watched me get dressed ready to go and meet Shaft and then before I left the house I made sure that my husband sent Shaft a text asking him to "bareback" me and to please cum inside me and as you can see in the video he REALLY did fill me completely! REAL sex with a HUGE "black bull" stud and the camera watches EVERY second as it happens! Enjoy : -) xx

Video Size: 633.8 MB
Duration: 00:17:18

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/r5qx1zyq5bwb
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 06, 2022 12:15 am
Jasmine Jae & Madison Ivy (Tour Of London Part One / 02.12.14)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Jasmine Jae & Madison Ivy

For the first stop on Madison Ivy's big London tour, she's decided to stop in at historic Buckingham Palace. She grabs a spot on a tour bus that promises to take her to her destination, and sits down next to a big dicked stranger named Danny D. The two get along well, and neither can believe their eyes when tour guide Jasmine Jae walks in! Madison, sexy seductress that she is, decides to show off a little, enticing Jasmine into an incredible threesome! Those busty sluts share Danny's dick, giving him an incredible double blowjob, and then taking turns fucking him until they cum hard. Finally, Danny gets Madison's trip off to the perfect start by showering her and Jasmine with a huge facial cumshot!

Video Size: 3.2 GB
Duration: 00:36:41
Resolution: 1920x1080

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/n4mulazgce36
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 05, 2022 7:09 pm
Janet Mason ( Mother's Day Massage / 13.05.14)

screenshotscreenshot

For mother's day this year, all busty MILF Janet Mason really wanted was a little peace and quiet. But when her family surprises her with a massage, she decides to make the best out of a bad situation. Her masseur, Bill Bailey, starts her off slowly with a nice oily back rub, and then throws in a foot rub for good measure. Once she's loosened up a little, he starts giving her juicy butt a rubdown, and then flips her over so he can massage her big MILF titties. Bill's nimble fingers make Janet so damn horny that she asks him to suck his big cock, a request he's happy to indulge. Bill fucks her face, her big tits, and of course her tight pussy, and then blasts a huge load all over her face! Happy Mother's Day!

Video Size: 4.03 GB
Duration: 00:46:02

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/2iz5ltf3x57e
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 05, 2022 4:35 pm
Jamie Jackson (Jamie Jackson And That PHAT Ass! / pwg12530 / 24.01.14)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Jamie Jackson

Video Size: 1.43 GB
Duration: 01:07:01

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/gef259f7m5cq
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 05, 2022 1:54 pm
Jamie Jackson - Ass-Suffocation 2, Scene 1

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Jamie Jackson

Video Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:37:07

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/4d68jdig30xa
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 05, 2022 11:20 am
J. Joanna (a.k.a. Ida, Marketa, Tracy Loves, Tracy Smile) - The Way I Want It

screenshotscreenshot

Date of release: 2015

J. Joanna is a very short girl, but her bf. Scooter is a tall man, we remember them as an unusual, very romantic and hard-working couple. It's impossible to forget J. Joanna's eyes if you looked into them one fine day.

Video Size: 887.9 MB
Duration: 00:27:49

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/mp80jwgyt4ui
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 05, 2022 8:41 am
Hot Wife Rio (Rio Blaze), Britney Amber - Creampie Cutie With Britney Amber

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Hot Wife Rio (Rio Blaze), Britney Amber
Date of release: 02.01.2015

I was in LA a while back and I met a very sweet and sexy girl named Britney Amber at one of the houses we were filming at. I didn't have time to shoot a video with her that day but I told her she should come to Vegas sometime and have some fun with me and my hubby. I was surprised when she called me over the weekend and said she was coming to Vegas and that she wanted to fuck Tommy in front of me. I was super excited to see her again and show her off to Tommy! I had her come over to my hotel room where we put on some sexy lingerie to wear for Tommy. We were sitting on the couch and I started kissing Britney which led to nipple kisses and pussy licking. I told her Tommy was downstairs playing black jack and that he was going to be so surprised when he got back upstairs! Just when we were getting really serious Tommy comes in to the room. He looks shocked and surprised that he's caught me with a girl this time and not another guy! I tell him that we are all going to have some fun tonight and that I want to watch him fuck her. He's super excited now because Britney is so pretty and sexy that neither one of us could keep our hands off her. We had Tommy sit in the middle of the couch and we were both on either side of him. We took turns sucking on his cock and also licking each other's pussy's. I then insisted we all go to the bed for more serious play. I started stroking and sucking on his cock while Britney sat on Tommy's face. He loves being smothered by a sexy pussy and licked her for a long time while I stroked him. She then straddled him and I put his cock inside her. She rode him for a while and then he flipped her over and fucked her while Britney licked my pussy. He gave her a nice big cream pie which I happily licked out of her. I love all that creamy cum even more when I can taste a sweet pussy too! After we had sex we took a quick nap then the three of us went to a strip club where we all took turns getting dances from some very sexy girls. Britney is a lot of fun and we both can't wait to see her again!

Video Size: 746.6 MB
Duration: 00:33:19

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/gs5pkhej0vxh
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 05, 2022 6:05 am
Honey Demon:Tension Release

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Honey Demon
Date of release: 20.01.2014

Frank M. delivers some delightful lingerie to Honey Demon's office, and the items put both of them into the mood for some midday tension release of the very best kind! Soon enough the leggy and busty Romanian stunner has her hungry hand with its scarlet manicure grasping the front of his jeans, assessing the territory she is going to explore. Moments later she has his gigantic johnson in her fingers, tugging the taut flesh and cradling the balls as she looks over at us. Our reaction is to start stroking as we watch this raven-tressed suckstress do her finest in these sexy blowjob pics, giving Frank a balls licking good time as she holds his shaft abo...

Video Size: 598.2 MB
Duration: 00:10:11

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/c49qxd7johox
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 05, 2022 3:27 am
Holly Halston (Tight Jeans, Big Booty / 13.04.14)

screenshotscreenshot

Holly Halston is a horny MILF slut who wanted to get her ass fucked. She knows that Brazzers has the biggest and best dicks in the business, so she called us up and asked us to hook her up with a huge cock for her juicy ass to fuck. We had just the man for the job, and sent over Danny D and his fat dick to fuck that thick MILF booty right. Holly teased him until he was nice and hard with some assless jeans and a wet shirt, and Danny warmed up her ass with a couple fingers. Holly bent over and took that dick like a champ, her big tits bouncing as she rode that dick all the way down to the base. Danny fucked that ass and then blew a massive load all over Holly's pretty face!

Video Size: 2.93 GB
Duration: 00:33:11

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/au5wzr9qn0kb
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 04, 2022 10:15 pm
Gianna Nicole ( Amateur Gets Fat Ass Banged and A Facial / brf13070 / 03.05.14)

screenshotscreenshot

Gianna Nicole is here for casting and man, oh man. I think we found a winner. This amateur is drop dead gorgeous, Beautiful eye, natural tits, and that ass is insanely perfect. She seemed shy at first, but loosing up real quick. I think sex talk will have anybody relaxed. From the info that we exchanged, Gianna is a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets! Off came the clothes and in went the cock. Banging that pussy from all angels just the way she loves it. Enjoy!

Video Size: 780 MB
Duration: 00:35:34

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/j8k6ue22olzo
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 04, 2022 7:38 pm
Gianna Michaels

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Gianna Michaels

I've been with my boyfriend for a while now and I have a feeling he's about to propose any day now. However, I can't imagine a future of us together where he's rather watch sports than take care of his fat tittied wife. I wanted him to see what the future would hold if he couldn't get his tiny white dick hard enough for momma. Drastic times call for drastic measures and I soon had over the meanest, biggest black thugs I could find. Within seconds they had me naked and my huge titties were swaying back and forth as I was going from cock to cock with my mouth. The echoes of my big ass being slapped were loud enough so the neighbors could hear but fuck them...I needed my fill of black cock. The boyfriend aka cuckold should have been taking notes but instead he was hypnotized by the major fucking I was enduring. I thought my pussy was about to fall off since every inch of black cock entered my baby making cavity. I nearly got lockjaw as I was trying to wrap my lips around black cocks that were as wide as soda cans and more filling as well. The boyfriend thought it was all over once the black cumshots started flying but little did he know that he was about to get an appetizer before he took me out for dinner this night. I didn't know he had it in him but the loser did a damn fine job of cleaning the love batter off of me. He'll always be white and he'll always have a small dick. I'm done with this one.

File Extension: wmv
Video Size: 1.4 GB
Duration: 00:43:33

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/zf4umxve722d
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 04, 2022 5:03 pm
Georgie Lyall (Georgie's Swallow Show / 30.10.14)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Georgie Lyall

Video Size: 1.03 GB
Duration: 00:17:55

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/hyburqhsfqvj
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 04, 2022 2:29 pm
Gabriella Paltrova, Adriana Chechik, Jenna Ashley (Pretty Sloppy 6 BONUS Scene)

screenshotscreenshot

Actors: Gabriella Paltrova, Adriana Chechik, Jenna Ashley
Date of release: 2015

It's Valentine's Day, and blonde cutie Jenna Ashley is offering lesbians Adriana Chechik and Gabriella Paltrova kisses for a quarter. But the brunettes refuse to pay; instead, they offer their own drool -- right into Jenna's open mouth! Gagging on dildos, the girls cover the young entrepreneur with sloppy saliva. And they probe her big ass with fingers and toys. The three spit-obsessed asshole fanatics take turns rimming one another, making their rectums gape... and swapping stringy streams of goo.

Video Size: 2.08 GB
Duration: 00:42:41

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/ifvcx2a35h3f
UnearthlyK2
Added: Jun 04, 2022 11:52 am
Franceska Jaimes ( The Doctor: Part One / 17.05.14)

screenshotscreenshot

Today on Doctor Screw, the Doctor makes a daring rescue attempt as Lisa (played by busty babe Franceska Jaimes) is captured by the dreaded zombie space girls. When our hero takes some fire, he has to regenerate a new body, and desperately needs an adrenalin rush to save it! It's up to Lisa to save him by dropping to her knees and sucking his big dick. The Doctor can feel the process working, so he fucks the busty babe in both of her tight little holes. She cums on his dick as he pounds her tight little pussy and juicy ass, and then he gives her a nice facial cumshot. But will the rush of an orgasm be enough to save the Doctor's brand spanking new body?

Video Size: 3.03 GB
Duration: 00:34:37

screenshot

Download or watch online: https://filejoker.net/awqtpgdg14ng