Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 09, 2024 1:26 am
Marsha May - Marsha May Fucks on Teacher's Desk
Cast: Marsha May

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Little Marsha May can't reach the answers to the test, but she can easily get her hands on her fellow student's big cock. This petite blonde uses her big tits and wet pussy to get exactly what she needs: a passing grade and a good fuck.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:33:14
FileSize: 1.9 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Marsha_May_Marsha_May_Fucks_on_Teachers_Desk.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 08, 2024 11:56 pm
Marley Brinx 20621

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Marley Brinx wants to fuck her boyfriend, but he's too busy playing video games. She lures him away from the video game by offering up her ass to him.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:49
FileSize: 1.27 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Marley_Brinx._20621.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 08, 2024 11:46 pm
Marley Brinx 20621

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Marley Brinx wants to fuck her boyfriend, but he's too busy playing video games. She lures him away from the video game by offering up her ass to him.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:49
FileSize: 2.93 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Marley_Brinx._20621.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 08, 2024 7:59 am
Magda O. Hairy housewife fucking and sucking
Cast: Magda O. (45)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:38:07
FileSize: 1.86 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Magda_O._Hairy_housewife_fucking_and_sucking.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 08, 2024 4:19 am
Lyra Law - Sexting II

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

My mom is a sweetheart, the sort of Mother you'd see on a 50's sitcom, perfectly proper housewife, overprotective of me, her only son, and so pure and innocent. I get the feeling that even though she is proper she has dirty thoughts, there's an indescribable tension when she is near to me. She kisses me on the cheek every time I leave the house, the kisses have been migrating closer and closer to the corner of my mouth, her eyes locked on mine to gauge my reaction.She met Dad in High School and they've been together since then. My Dad is a nice hard working sort of guy, but I'm pretty sure they have have zero sex life, they don't always sleep in the same bedroom anymore. He usually comes home late, I hear him tinkering around in the garage, he eats dinner, takes a shower and watches TV on the sofa until he sleeps there. In the morning Mom will turn off the TV, kiss him good morning and make sure I get to school on time. The relationship between myself and my father is odd. I find myself hating him for no reason at all, seething with a sort of jealousy when Mom helps him pull on his winter coat.I've played out different fantasy scenarios where I trick Mom into having sex with me. In my dreams she loves it. She discovers it's me, and she has wild, passionate sex with me. I want her green eyes locked on mine whens she is sucking my dick, her sweet lips that I'm so familiar with locked tightly around my cock. In my dreams, she learns that I am the only man she'll ever need. She leaves Dad and I get to take her whenever I want, in all the ways I fantasize about.Dad leaves for work this morning. It's Monday, it's Martin Luther King Day and I have the day off of school. It's the perfect opportunity to play out one of my fantasies to see how Mom reacts.Watch the story unfold..

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:18:29
FileSize: 913.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lyra_Law_Sexting_II.MP4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 08, 2024 1:48 am
Lyen Parker, Lara Latex. Lyen in her lovely seamed stockings
Cast: Lyen Parker (aka Demetris), Lara Latex

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lyen in her lovely seamed stockings
So, as you can see, my husband has decided that Lyen is indeed looking so beautiful and so sexy in her lovely seamed stockings that he too must well, get his trousers off, jump in, his dick sucked and fuck 2 gorgeous pussies! I thought this was a great idea. I love having fun with the girls on my own, but I love sharing with Jim. I think this is a lot of couples fantasy too and we're showing just how fun things can be. I love watching this back and seeing Lyens face smiling as I talk to her while she's being fucked and when she helps the cock into me so I can fuck it too, it really is just a spur of the moment thing, not a directed scene or a decision we made before hand to do it this way. As the fun draws to a close, I wank Jims cock off into both mine and Lyens mouth. We snowball the cum between us and then crawl up to the camera on our...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:32:11
FileSize: 1.17 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lyen_Parker_Lara_Latex._Lyen_in_her_lovely_seamed_stockings.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Apr 07, 2024 11:48 pm
Lola Gatsby Episode 103

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:44:23
FileSize: 1.94 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lola_Gatsby._Episode_103.mov
LanserSM
Added: Apr 07, 2024 11:38 pm
Lieve

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:27:52
FileSize: 940.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lieve.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Apr 07, 2024 11:28 pm
Lucy Li. Huge Tits, Boring Life
Cast: Lucy Li

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:10:59
FileSize: 485.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lucy_Li._Huge_Tits_Boring_Life.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 07, 2024 11:18 pm
Lily LaBeau, Alexa Grace. My Beautiful Unexpected Threesome
Cast: Lily LaBeau, Alexa Grace

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:42:43
FileSize: 3.71 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lily_LaBeau_Alexa_Grace._My_Beautiful_Unexpected_Threesome.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 07, 2024 4:23 am
Lena Paul. Caught In The Shower
Cast: Lena Paul

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lena Paul was barely dressed when she was checking out the fridge. Nathan Red got upset. If only his dad knew how she dressed. Lena ignored this weirdo and went to have a shower. The hot water caressed her body while her fantasies went wild and her fingers slipped into her pussy and ass. Nathan was a perv. Quietly he sneaked into the bathroom with his phone set to film. Watching Lena have wild fantasies was even hotter than whatever she was fantasizing off. Lena opened her eyes. That sneaky bastard! She quickly grabbed him and offered a deal: trade the video for the real thing. They started to make out under the shower. First she gave him a hot blowjob. Then she put her leg up on the dividing wall and he fucked her from the back. He spun her around and pressed her big breasts against the glass door. They moved the action to the living room. Blowjob, spooning, ass licking, missionary, doggy style, her riding him until he came in her face and on her tits. Wait! That's not all folks! Lena stuck her fingers into her pussy and brought herself to a wild climax!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:42:52
FileSize: 1.17 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lena_Paul._Caught_In_The_Shower.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 07, 2024 2:23 am
Lena Paul. Caught In The Shower

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:42:52
FileSize: 2.93 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lena_Paul._Caught_In_The_Shower.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 07, 2024 1:23 am
Lena Paul - Busty Lena Paul In Anal Freak Fest

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

The hot Lena Paul takes care of her neighbors house but gets bored and decides to play with herself. This busty chick s amazingly good looking, we get to see her play with her tits before she starts masturbating. Mick Blue walks in on her and freaks out that she's doing that on his couch. She shy and all but Mick notices she's a horny little one so her grabs her tits and rips her shirt open. She goes down on him and tit fucks his cock before we see her taking his cock inside her pussy. She got fucked on doggystyle before he switches over to her ass. YES! She takes it raw in her ass. She got fucked from various positions where we see her tits bounce until she take his load on her tits.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:55
FileSize: 2.31 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lena_Paul_Busty_Lena_Paul_In_Anal_Freak_Fest.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 07, 2024 1:13 am
Lena Paul, Jay Taylor. His Anal Mistress
Cast: Lena Paul, Jay Taylor

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:08:36
FileSize: 2.37 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lena_Paul_Jay_Taylor._His_Anal_Mistress.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 07, 2024 1:03 am
Lauren Phillips - Lauren Phillips Slut Trained & Controlled. 5
Cast: Lauren Phillips

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lauren has tried to quit smoking & nothing works, so she comes to this convention to meet with therapist Laz & undergo subconscious suggestion therapy for smoking cessation. Laz explains the process & tries to put her mind at ease by telling her that he can't make her do anything that she doesn't want to do. Lauren starts to feel a little better, then she catches Laz staring at her tits. Something is a bit off about this, but she will do pretty much anything to rid herself of her habit.Laz gets out a crystal pendulum & tells Lauren to follow it with her eyes. She starts to feel a sleepy, and when he snaps his fingers she goes completely under. He tests out the effectiveness of the trance by picking up her arm & letting it fall limp. He repeats that a few times, and once he's assured that she's under his control, he starts giving her suggestions."It's getting warm in here. You're feeling stuffy. You want to take off your dress," he suggests, and she begins to strip out of her clothing. "You're a pretty girl Lauren, and you want to show off your lingerie," he tells her, and she displays her waist cincher, bra, and fishnet stockings."Now I think it's time to address that oral fixation of yours," the therapist says, and tells Lauren to suck his cock. He pushes her head onto his cock, making her take the whole thing until she's deepthroating him. Lauren is normally a prude, but Laz sees how sexy she is & knows that she wants to let out her inner slut. "I think you have a certain sexuality to you that's been going to waste. So in addition to encouraging you to quit smoking, I'm encouraging you to act like the slut whore you are." Lauren rides his cock, apprehensive at first, but she responds well to encouragement. "A whore takes the whole cock," Laz says. Lauren agrees, responding only when prompted. "I'm a whore," she says, and greedily rides until she cums.Laz takes Lauren through a series of positions, with various suggestions to reinforce that she's a good slut & that she doesn't need cigarettes anymore. When he's ready to cum, Laz takes all the cigarettes out of a pack & sticks them in her mouth. "When I cum on your face, you're going to thank me for the session." He cums all over her face & tits, and of course Lauren thanks him for the training.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:39
FileSize: 1.4 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lauren_Phillips_Lauren_Phillips_Slut_Trained_Controlled._5.mp4