Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 28, 2023 10:15 pm
Adult Film Making 101
Cast: Evelin Stone, Kristen Scott

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

A couple of college students are attracted to the same guy, a film student they see on campus every now and then... But he's in a relationship. What's the best way to seduce an aspiring filmmaker? Ask him to film you and your hot best friend fuck each other. After he agrees to the proposition, the girls turn on the charm and get him on the other side of the camera.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:30:54
FileSize: 1.8 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Evelin_Stone_Kristen_Scott_Adult_Film_Making_101_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 28, 2023 7:59 pm
Emma Leigh - Cum Covered Freckles

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Emma Leigh took advantage of her visit to Spain to get a tan on her beautiful freckled face with a sunbath and some spunk.
Emma went back to the UK showing off a natural tan thanks to the sunscreen-effect provided by Moisex's man-milk.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:43:13
FileSize: 2.47 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Emma_Leigh_Cum_Covered_Freckles_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 27, 2023 6:46 pm
The Foreman Is A Whore, Man / 14.03.2018
Cast: Dolly Leigh

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Xander has been around to a few job sites in his day, so he didn't think much when he heard his new foreman can be a bit demanding. The guys try to warn him that Dolly can be a bit of a hard ass - but he wasn't expecting them to be so literal. When he comes face to face with his new boss, Dolly, he can't help but feel a bit intimidated. She has high standards - and it seems that Xander might be better suited to getting her off than nailing a 2x4. Dolly has no problem putting him to work nailing her! Xander has been around to a few job sites in his day, so he didn't think much when he heard his new foreman can be a bit demanding. The guys try to warn him that Dolly can be a bit of a hard ass - but he wasn't expecting them to be so literal. When he comes face to face with his new boss, Dolly, he can't help but feel a bit intimidated. She has high standards - and it seems that Xander might be better suited to getting her off than nailing a 2x4. Dolly has no problem putting him to work nailing her!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:03
FileSize: 1.05 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Dolly_Leigh_The_Foreman_Is_A_Whore_Man_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 27, 2023 5:32 am
Dava Foxx, Kyler Quinn - How To Fuck Your Mom

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Kyler Quinn will do almost anything to make her boyfriend Codey Steele feel sexy. She shares with us that she learned Codey had a fetish for sucking a hot mom's titties. Kyler agrees to role play with Codey, giving him her lush boobs to suck before she blows him. Kyler doesn't feel like she has really catered to Codey's fantasies, so she goes to talk to her stepmom, Dava Foxx, to figure out what to do next.Dava listens to her stepdaughter's concerns, which end with Kyler's belief that Codey won't get over his fetish until he has had the chance to suck a real mommy's titties. She bargains a bit with Kyler, but eventually agrees to help her stepdaughter out. Kyler brings Codey in and gives him permission to go wild with those genuine mom boobs. Dava may have been just tolerating the sex play at first, but by the time Codey's fingers slide beneath her miniskirt, they find Dava's twat nice and wet. She ultimately agrees to let him lay her back on the bed and fuck her.Not about to be left out of the action, Kyler climbs onto her stepmother's mouth and rides it while Codey fucks Dava. Then Kyler takes a turn with Codey buried between her thighs while she eats Dava out. Dava gives Codey a ride in her landing strip fuck hole, and then Kyler gets on her hands and knees so Codey can bang her doggy style while staring at Dava's jugs. The girls finish Codey off as they lay on their backs side by side, taking turns sucking him off until he cums in Dava's mouth to finish living out his fantasy.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:34:42
FileSize: 2.53 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Dava_Foxx_Kyler_Quinn_How_To_Fuck_Your_Mom_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 27, 2023 3:15 am
Daria Glower - Doin it with Daria!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When J.J. started his day, he never imagined it would end up being completely perfected with an encounter of the bushy kind! There is nothing on earth like burying your face, or dipping your dick into a beautiful pussy, that belongs to a Czech Goddess like Daria Glower. I mean these are the sort of things fairy tales are written about! Can J.J. handle her goodie box? Proceed and find out!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:24:07
FileSize: 2.05 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Daria_Glower_Doin_it_with_Daria_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 26, 2023 6:44 pm
Czech Couples 18

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Me and my amazing rife are hunting Czech couples once again. We met this bloke with a girl carrying the biggest tits on the street! Hold it, tit check!!! A small bribe made those airbags fly out. Un-fuckin'-believable. My wife is hungry for a pussy tonight. What shall we do about that? We ended in a coy apartment and started massive blowing. That guy was horny as fuck, but when I started to get sweet with his girl, he lost his nerves. Calm the fuck down, buddy. More money and my wife's juicy pussy made him shut up. Oh hell, his girl's pussy is hairier than a grizzly. Sweet! We fucked them like if we were brothers in fuck. Perfect synchronization. In the end I came on that huge bush and my wife licked all the cum off. What a whore. Man, this was a proper foursome. Have fun.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:15
FileSize: 569.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Czech_Couples_18_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 25, 2023 6:46 pm
Catalya Mia - Close Encounters Of The Old Age

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Nacho Vidal was peacefully napping in the middle of the day when, suddenly, the horny mature woman known as Catalya Mia enters his bedroom. She takes advantage of the situation to grab his huge cock and stick it in her ass until Nacho finally wakes up and starts to ram her hard. The result is an amazing anal fuck you're just gonna love. After such an intense sexual encounter, Catalya Mia seems to have rejuvenated twenty years all at once...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:43
FileSize: 1.46 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Catalya_Mia_Close_Encounters_Of_The_Old_Age_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 25, 2023 6:45 pm
Cece Lachey - Masturbation 02.08.19

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:12:03
FileSize: 639.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cece_Lachey_Cece_Lachey_Masturbation_02.08.19_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 25, 2023 6:44 pm
Cecilia Lion - We Fuck Black Girls

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cecilia might just be the perfect woman! She's gorgeous, sexy and down to fuck all the time.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:47
FileSize: 1.09 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Cecilia_Lion_We_Fuck_Black_Girls_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 25, 2023 6:43 pm
Chanel Preston, Kendra Spade - Untreatable

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:44:21
FileSize: 1.76 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Chanel_Preston_Kendra_Spade_Untreatable_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 24, 2023 8:58 pm
Carly Rae Summers aka Carly Rae - Plumber'S Pussy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When Danny's pipes get clogged, the provocative plumber, Carly Rae, knows just how to clear 'em out!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:31:52
FileSize: 1.38 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Carly_Rae_Summers_aka_Carly_Rae_PlumberS_Pussy_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 24, 2023 12:34 am
Brenda James - It'S Okay She'S My Stepmother 4

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:28:13
FileSize: 1.65 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Brenda_James_ItS_Okay_SheS_My_Stepmother_4_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 22, 2023 11:35 pm
Ava Koxxx, Kylie Nymphette - Busty Stepmom Fucks Stepson & Girlfriend

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

When busty stepmom Ava Koxxx enters the room of her stepson Sam Bourne, she finds him with his pants down, about to get a blowjob from his girlfriend Kylie Nymphette.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:35:14
FileSize: 2.02 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ava_Koxxx_Kylie_Nymphette_Busty_Stepmom_Fucks_Stepson_Girlfriend_Full_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 22, 2023 9:20 pm
Ava releases her hairy bush
Cast: Ava Austen

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

I saw Ava Austen on the corner today, and she told me her car was in the shop. Ava needed a ride to the beauty spa, and told me she was on her way to get her pussy waxed. Now I love me a hairy pussy, so since she wanted a free ride, I told her I wanted a go at it before it was waxed! I got in the backseat and noticed Ava's tits had gotten bigger, a lovely surprise, then I had my way with her in a kinky fuck that including fisting, a vibrator, and one massive cumshot!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:50
FileSize: 774.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ava_Austen_Ava_releases_her_hairy_bush_HD.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 22, 2023 6:38 pm
Ashley Adams Fucks her Rocker Step Brother
Cast: Ashley Adams

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Ashley Adam's was trying to meditate and do some yoga. Her step-brother had different intentions. He played his guitar loudly from the other room. She couldn't concentrate, so she confronted him about it. In the middle of her yelling at him he popped a boner. Ashley was curious to see what her step brother had to offer downstairs. She pulled his pants down and revealed his giant cock that she couldn't wait to sit on. Ashley chocked on her step brother's cock and soon after she was getting her pussy stretched by it. Her pussy got stretched in several different positions before taking a giant load all in her mouth.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:34:31
FileSize: 1.45 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ashley_Adams_HD.mp4