Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 22, 2022 8:45 pm
Nala Brooks - Busty Redhead Needs Cock In Her Pussy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: All Sex, Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore
Redhead Nala Brooks has natural big tits, and her perfectly big ass will make your cock sing.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:29:01
FileSize: 1.25 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Nala_Cock_In_Her_Pussy_Nala_Brooks._Busty_Redhead_Needs_Cock_In_Her_Pussy.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 22, 2022 10:01 am
Montse Swinger (Mature MILF Fucked By Teen (18+) Boy / 8575753)
Cast: Montse Swinger

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: MILF, Blowjob, Desi, Ass Licking, Bhabhi, Roleplay, Big Dick, Indian, POV, Oral, Cumshot, Pussy LIcking, Amateur, BJ, Big Ass, 69, Anal
Mature MILF is stressed out doing all household work. Her step son Ravi does nothing but just lies on the couch and watches TV all day. The stupid boy just like most teenagers these days is not bothered about his future and does not even support his mom in household work. Today mom is very angry and she yells at the poor boy. The boy later goes to mom's room to apologize and offers to massage her back to soothe her lower back pain. The mom feels happy to get massage from her beloved step son but little did she know that this young boy will get sexually aroused and start touching her in a sexual way. Watch what happened here and the series of events and conversations that led to a steamy sex between the MILF mom and step son !!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:59:07
FileSize: 780.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Montse_Swinger_Boy_Montse_Swinger.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 22, 2022 7:19 am
Montse - This is one way to wake up your step-son
Cast: Montse

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Cum on Ass, MILF, Doggy Style, PussyEating, Big tits, Mature, Old and Young, Brunette, Big Ass, TitSucking, Cumshot
So a guy (we'll call him Chris) is fast asleep. It's early in the morning, and when he wakes up, he thinks he must be dreaming. After all, his step-mother has her lips wrapped around his cock. She's sucking. This has to be a dream, right?
Wrong. Because when Montse, his step-mother, woke up that morning, she had a plan: to get all dolled up in a sexy bra, panties and stockings and do to her step-son what most step-moms don't do.
"You're my step-mother? What are you doing?" Chris asks.
Obviously, Chris, she's sucking your dick.
She motions to him to be quiet, which he does. Let's face it: resistance is generally futile when a woman has your cock in her mouth, especially when the woman is as hot as Montse.
Montse is a 43-year-old wife, divorcee and mom from Madrid, Spain.
She doesn't have any fetishes, unless you call sucking and fucking your step-son a fetish. She's a swinger. Her fantasy is to have a three-way with twin brothers. She likes going to swingers club and being.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:15
FileSize: 1.36 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Montse_This_is_one_way_to_wake_up_your_stepson_Montse.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 22, 2022 4:38 am
Mini Stallion - Miniature Cock Slayer
Cast: Mini Stallion

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: All sex
Mini Stallion is back and as small as ever. We walk in on her and Jonathan playing a friendly game of Pool, but things get sexual real quick. After a few curl up and shoulder rides on Jon, she gets naked and starts to get pretty horny. She LOVES big dicks, and Jonothan's dick is almost bigger than her entire body. She starts to suck his cock with an amazing blowjob before getting on top of him for the real fun. He fucks her in multiple positons, picking her up, and really using her as his own personally pocket pussy. He lets out a huge cums**t that covers her entire tiny face.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:34:40
FileSize: 2.43 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mini_Stallion._Miniature_Cock_Slayer_Mini_Stallion.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 22, 2022 1:57 am
Mini Stallion - Mini The Big Dick Slayer

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mini Stallion is back. She says she's the big dick slayer. Jovan Jordan doesn't believe her. So he gives her his bid dick to try out. She fucks his big dick hard. She takes the whole thing and doesn't have any problem doing it. She rides him hard and even springs a leak. Jovan Jordan likes the way he fucks her all nasty like. She obviously lets him cum on her face. She successfully slays his big dick.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:14
FileSize: 1.36 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mini_Stallion._Mini_The_Big_Dick_Slayer_Mini_Stallion.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 21, 2022 11:16 pm
Mini Stallion - Mini The Big Dick Slayer

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mini Stallion is back. She says she's the big dick slayer. Jovan Jordan doesn't believe her. So he gives her his bid dick to try out. She fucks his big dick hard. She takes the whole thing and doesn't have any problem doing it. She rides him hard and even springs a leak. Jovan Jordan likes the way he fucks her all nasty like. She obviously lets him cum on her face. She successfully slays his big dick.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:32:14
FileSize: 2.26 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Mini_Stallion._Mini_The_Big_Dick_Slayer_Mini_Stallion.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 21, 2022 3:12 pm
Melody Marks - A Fucking Conversation
Cast: Melody Marks

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Teen, Caucasian, Facial, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Big Ass
Great edition of "A Fucking Conversation" with gorgeous Melody Marks. Polaroid pictures were taken during the interview/fucking session and several topic were discussed all the way into the cum corner we she took more pictures of herself glazed with Mr. Producer's cum.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:56:52
FileSize: 2.62 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Melody_Marks_Melody_Marks.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 21, 2022 4:28 am
Maya Farrell, Mackenzie Mace & Stella Elle - Fantasy Fest
Cast: Maya Farrell, Mackenzie Mace & Stella Elle

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Shaved Pussy, Brunette, Trimmed Pussy, Big Ass, Toned, Teen, Black Hair, Tiny, Blowjob, Ebony, Hardcore, White, Blonde, Cum In Mouth, Big Tits, Missionary, Small Tits, Reverse Cowgirl, Natural Tits, Doggystyle, Small Ass, Foursome, Wild, FFFM, Skinny, Pussy Licking
Mackenzie Mace, Maya Farrell, Stella Elle, and Filthy Rich are all beyond excited for Fantasy Fest '21 in Key West. The girls live life to the fullest as they walk the streets in their skimpy outfits, twerking down every block. They make a pact that if they find no one to fuck, they'll fuck each other, to which Filthy happily agrees. That night and all through the morning are a full-time fuck fest, with everyone feeling frisky.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:00:14
FileSize: 1.02 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Maya_Farrell_Mackenzie_Mace_Stella_Elle_Fantasy_Fest_Maya_Farrell_Mackenzie_Mace.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 20, 2022 11:07 pm
Maya Bijou - Classy Creampie
Cast: Maya Bijou

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Anal, Straight, Teen, Stockings, Creampie, Toys, Brunette, Latina, Natural Tits

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:46:40
FileSize: 1.21 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Maya_Bijou_Classy_Creampie_Maya_Bijou.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 20, 2022 8:26 pm
May Thai - May Thai's Creampie
Cast: May Thai

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Natural Tits, Lingerie, Anal, Stockings, Asian, Creampie, Straight, Brunette, Teen, Fishnets

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:29:26
FileSize: 591.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
May_Thai_May_Thais_Creampie_May_Thai.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 20, 2022 1:38 am
Maria Wars - 22 year old babe having a sexdate with a 60 year old grandpa / Old and Young Sexdate
Cast: Maria Wars

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Old and Young, All Sex

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:45:47
FileSize: 2.01 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Maria_Wars_22_year_old_babe_having_a_sexdate_with_a_60_year_old_grandpa_Maria_Wars.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 19, 2022 4:08 am
Lulu Chu - From Zero To One / 21.10.21

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:29:49
FileSize: 481.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lulu_Chu._From_Zero_To_One_Lulu_Chu.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 18, 2022 8:06 pm
Lolly Dames & Dakota Burns - The Corruption of Dakota Burns: Chapter Four
Cast: Lolly Dames & Dakota Burns

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Cowgirl, Dress, White, Wild, Step Dad, Fishnets, Reverse Cowgirl, Natural Tits, Pussy Licking, Cum In Mouth, Hardcore, Step Brother, Threesome, Doggystyle, FMM, Teen, Brunette, Step Daughter, Cum On Pussy, Missionary, Toned, Skinny
Previously, Lolly Dames and Nicky Rebel went away on vacation to escape from Filthy Rich. But amidst the emotional fallout, Lolly couldn't help but throw herself all over Nicky. When Lolly learns that Dakota has been fucking Filthy Rich in secret, she goes all out and fucks Nicky without any reserves. In the final climactic chapter, Dakota is fully corrupted and consumed entirely by her insurmountable sexual desires. She won't stop until she has everyone simultaneously, and that is precisely her intention. Through a series of seduction and manipulation, The Corruption of Dakota Burns comes to its close.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:57:23
FileSize: 2.45 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lolly_Dames_Dakota_Burns_The_Corruption_of_Dakota_Burns_Chapter_Four_Lolly_Dames.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 18, 2022 4:00 am
Lily Adams - Sperm Spraying Stepsis's Face
Cast: Lily Adams

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: taboo, pov, all sex, blowjob, roleplay, teen, cumshot, facial
I know she is up to something, there are too many rumors at this point. My teen stepsister Lily Adams is supposedly messing around & I'm going to find proof! I was disappointed but not surprised when I found the birth control pills, Lily was pissed that I was snooping around her room but now I have proof! I tried to give my stepsister some positive influence, but that's not what happened. Instead, she started sucking my big cock. Damnit! I couldn't resist her shaved pussy when she pulled down her shorts. She started creaming all over my dick as I ravaged her hole from behind. Then she turned around & sucked all her juices off like a filthy little slut. My stepsister twerked on my fat cock before letting me unload all over her face. I think I've lost the moral high ground on this one.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:21:26
FileSize: 938.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lily_Adams_Lily_Adams.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 18, 2022 1:18 am
Lilith Moaningstar & Mackenzie Mace - Passing Home Inspection
Cast: Lilith Moaningstar & Mackenzie Mace

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Reverse Cowgirl, Blonde, Blowjob, Natural Tits, White, Hardcore, Cowgirl, Pussy Licking, Wild, Mature, Facial, Shaved Pussy, Milf, Missionary, Anal, Doggystyle, Brunette, Small Tits, Teen, Toned
Lilith Moaningstar and Mackenzie Mace meet Peter Green, a home inspector from the city who has come to survey the landscape of their bougie home. But Peter has some other intentions for his inspection, and neither Lilith nor Mackenzie seems to mind. With a little bit of TLC, Peter has the two women about the assessment.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:28:10
FileSize: 724 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Lilith_Moaningstar_Mackenzie_Mace_Passing_Home_Inspection_Lilith_Moaningstar.mp4