Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 29, 2024 12:07 am
India Summer, Veronica Radke. Sex ed

Cast: India Summer, Veronica Radke

Description: Jake came to pick up Veronica for a movie and her step mom, India Summer, answered the door. Mrs. Summer invited him inside and she liked what she saw. While they were waiting for Veronica to get ready, Mrs. Summer began grabbing his cock. He resisted at first, but she pulled out his cock and began stroking it. Veronica finally came out of her bedroom and Jake quickly put his dick back in his pants. After they returned from the movie, Veronica had some homework to do and left Jake to wait for her until she was done. Jake wondered to Mrs. Summers bedroom and heard noises of her moaning. He walked into her bedroom and found her playing with her sweet pussy with her luscious ass in the air. He enjoyed watching her play with her pussy. She commanded him to come eat her asshole from behind. He munched on her asshole and pussy and she sucked his cock nicely. He began fucking her and moments later, Veronica stormed in the room and caught them fucking. Mrs. Summer explained that Veronica should just go with it and join in and she would make sure Veronicas father will give her more money. Veronica got her pussy drilled from behind as she licked her stepmoms pussy up. They took turns getting fucked and Jake glazed Mrs. Summers face with his man juice.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:32:13
FileSize: 2.29 GB

screenshot

India_Summer_Veronica_Radke._Sex_ed.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 29, 2024 12:06 am
India Summer, Janice Griffith. Make It Sexy

Cast: India Summer, Janice Griffith

Description: As Janice Griffith takes a walk with her step mom India Summer they come across their neighbor Logan who has definitely caught Janice's eye. Like a wonderful stepmom, India offers to make sure that Janice and Logan get together by enticing him over to shoot a fitness video.
The girls warm up before Logan arrives, and when he shows up he cautiously agrees to shoot a sexy workout video. After a set of reps, India pulls Janice's shirt up to rub her perky little boobs and pinch her rock hard nipples. Janice's shirt is soon just a memory, as are her shorts.
India loses her clothes next and proceeds to demonstrate her exercises with her landing strip twat fully open to the camera. She entices Logan closer so that Janice can play with his rock hard erection, and as soon as they pull his hard cock from his shorts the real fun can start.
Janice kicks things off with an enthusiastic blowjob where she even shows off her deep throating skills. India joins in, leaving Janice free to take Logan's balls in her mouth to lick and to suck. As they continue to play, India teaches Janice how to use plenty of spit to make sure her blowjobs are always wet and wild.
Next India sets up the exercise ball and instructs Janice to lay down on it so that Logan can press his erection deep into her landing strip twat and go to town delivering a proper pussy pounding. With India's help, Logan drives Janice to her first climax of the day although they all know it won't be her last.
Now it's India's turn for some pleasure, so she climbs on top of Janice to create a pussy double stack that is straight out of Logan's dreams. Whichever snatch he isn't fucking, Logan pleasures with his tongue and fingers until the music of both girls' moans fills the air.
Next Janice and India lay Logan down on the yoga mat so that India can mount his erection and ride him deep in her creamy fuck hole. Janice gets her ride next while Logan sits on the exercise ball to give added bounce to their lovemaking as wave after wave of pleasure courses through her.
India decides to take a ride on Logan as he stays on the ball, enjoying her virile stud while Janice watches and brings herself to yet another climax with her talented fingers. Moments later, Janice rests her back against the exercise ball with her mouth open in anticipation while India works Logan to his ultimate ecstasy so that he releases his hot sticky load all over her face and then kisses India to share her prize.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:25
FileSize: 1.52 GB

screenshot

India_Summer_Janice_Griffith._Make_It_Sexy.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 28, 2024 8:37 am
Holly Michaels, Natalia Starr 17057

Description: Holly Michaels and Natalia Starr heard that their friend, Bill, has backstage passes to upcoming concert. They really want to go. They're so bored and have nothing to do. The problem is that he already promised those passes to these other girls he's been hanging around with. Well Holly and Natalia are willing to do anything for those passes and they prove it by sharing Bill's hard cock as he fucks them both. Who could turn down these two hot chicks at the same time?

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:19
FileSize: 568 MB

screenshot

Holly_Michaels_Natalia_Starr._17057.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 28, 2024 6:00 am
Harley Dean, Jayla Foxx. Bite Me

Cast: Harley Dean, Jayla Foxx

Description: Harley Dean was looking super hot as she laid on the couch with her thick sexy legs strewn out. She said she had a surprise which was the insanely curvy Jayla Foxx. Jayla turned around and showed off that enormous ass. They both shook those booties in amazing fashion. Mirko joined the party, and soon after, they were both sucking his cock. Jayla deep-throated his cock while Harley licked his balls. Then they took turns getting their pussies drilled. Jayla rode that cock like a champ, as her gigantic ass bounced up and down. In the end, they both got man juice all over their pretty faces.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:32:53
FileSize: 1.83 GB

screenshot

Harley_Dean_Jayla_Foxx._Bite_Me.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 28, 2024 3:23 am
Gianna Nicole. Hot Babe Sucking Big Dicks in GloryHole

Description: What's Gianna Nicole to do when she needs to make a quick buck to pay the bills? I guess she will have to suck cock! She endures 3 random dicks dicks at the glory hole for a some cash. She is scared at first, but that all goes away the moment she first wraps her lips around some dick! Hardcore fellatio and loads of cum to the face is what this nympho needs!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:17:35
FileSize: 386.1 MB

screenshot

Gianna_Nicole._Hot_Babe_Sucking_Big_Dicks_in_GloryHole.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 28, 2024 12:48 am
Gianna Michaels

Description: I've been with my boyfriend for a while now and I have a feeling he's about to propose any day now. However, I can't imagine a future of us together where he's rather watch sports than take care of his fat tittied wife. I wanted him to see what the future would hold if he couldn't get his tiny white dick hard enough for momma. Drastic times call for drastic measures and I soon had over the meanest, biggest black thugs I could find. Within seconds they had me naked and my huge titties were swaying back and forth as I was going from cock to cock with my mouth. The echoes of my big ass being slapped were loud enough so the neighbors could hear but fuck them...I needed my fill of black cock. The boyfriend aka cuckold should have been taking notes but instead he was hypnotized by the major fucking I was enduring. I thought my pussy was about to fall off since every inch of black cock entered my baby making cavity. I nearly got lockjaw as I was trying to wrap my lips around black cocks that were as wide as soda cans and more filling as well. The boyfriend thought it was all over once the black cumshots started flying but little did he know that he was about to get an appetizer before he took me out for dinner this night. I didn't know he had it in him but the loser did a damn fine job of cleaning the love batter off of me. He'll always be white and he'll always have a small dick. I'm done with this one.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:43:33
FileSize: 1.4 GB

screenshot

Gianna_Michaels.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 28, 2024 12:06 am
Foxy Business Lady Gets Fucked 18.06.2014

Description: Whats up fuckers!?!? So, business was going good as usual when in came a very sexy business type chick with quite a dilemma, she was in town for a conference and she had a bit too much fun at the bar. This wasn't good for her because she was once an alcoholic and news of this reaching her husband would potentially ruin her marriage . So as you can imagine she must of went on quite a nasty binge to spend all her money and miss her flight back home. After hearing her story I knew I had this kitty in the bag. I told her to come back to my office to "look up" how much a flight leaving that same day would cost. And we all know what happens when a bitch comes back to my office. lets just say within 10 minutes I had her naked and sucking on my cock. This bitch had an amazing ass!! It was so big and juicy, it had me going crazy! Oh, and her tits where all natural big and delicious! What an amazing fuck she was! i just can't get over it, well what the fuck are y'all doing reading this? go watch the damn video!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:29
FileSize: 988.9 MB

screenshot

Foxy_Business_Lady_Gets_Fucked._18.06.2014.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 28, 2024 12:05 am
Eva Notty 18669

Description: Eva Notty is tanning by the pool when her son's friend. Xander, shows up. Xander spill a drink on his pants and Eva offers to help clean it up. While wiping his pants down she feels his bulge and she knows then that she just has to have him so she pulls down his pants and has him fuck her on the kitchen table.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:34:01
FileSize: 2.95 GB

screenshot

Eva_Notty._18669.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 28, 2024 12:04 am
Episode 293 - 18 Years Old Girl

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:54:50
FileSize: 2.03 GB

screenshot

Episode_293_18_Years_Old_Girl.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 27, 2024 2:24 pm
Emily Austin

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:11:20
FileSize: 246.3 MB

screenshot

Emily_Austin.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 27, 2024 11:49 am
Dillion Harper. Harrys World - Dillion At My Studio

Cast: Dillion Harper

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:51
FileSize: 720.6 MB

screenshot

Dillion_Harper._Harrys_World_Dillion_At_My_Studio.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 27, 2024 9:13 am
Dillion Harper, Karlie Montana. Shower Friends

Cast: Dillion Harper, Karlie Montana

Description: Dillion and Karlie are two gorgeous ladies that enjoy a refreshing shower together.
They've been doing things like this since they can remember. Even fucking the same boy together.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:25:58
FileSize: 493.2 MB

screenshot

Dillion_Harper_Karlie_Montana._Shower_Friends.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 27, 2024 6:37 am
Dillion Harper, Aurora Monroe. Sexual Attractions

Cast: Dillion Harper, Aurora Monroe

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, VC-1
Duration: 00:24:47
FileSize: 469.7 MB

screenshot

Dillion_Harper_Aurora_Monroe._Sexual_Attractions.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 27, 2024 4:02 am
Dillion Carter. A Sexy Ride with Big Natural Tits

Description: Lets go on a ride with the sexy Dillion Carter. This babe has huge natural tits and knows how to ride big toys. Dillion Carter went on a joy-ride with her delicious big tits. Those tits bounced non-stop as he rode the four-wheeler. After working up a good sweat. We went back to the farm so she can ride a big dick that was waiting for her. Bruno Dickens banged that tight pussy out from all angles. Busting a huge load on her face. Enjoy.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:23
FileSize: 1.03 GB

screenshot

Dillion_Carter._A_Sexy_Ride_with_Big_Natural_Tits.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Feb 27, 2024 1:27 am
Destiny Dixon. Sexy big tit big ass loves swallowing cum

Cast: Destiny Dixon

Description: Destiny Dixon came in with her nipples showing through her shirt. Clearly horny and ready to get fucked. The whole wanted to fuck her, but Mike was the only lucky one to get his dick wet. Destiny showed off those sexy curves. Teasing us with those big tits and that fat ass. Mike had to get a taste of that pussy first. After licking it, he fucked her real good. Almost busting a nut too early, but he managed to control himself. Umtil he was ready to drop a huge load of cum on her tongue to swallow. Destiny Dixon got that A-1 Pussy! Believe that!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:52:43
FileSize: 1.68 GB

screenshot

Destiny_Dixon._Sexy_big_tit_big_ass_loves_swallowing_cum.mp4