Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 28, 2024 11:44 pm
Penny Pax - Santa Baby

Cast: Penny Pax

Description: It's Christmas Eve and I'm staying at my son's house. My son has been so busy with work that he hasn't decorated. I made certain than we go out, cut a Christmas tree, decorate it together, just like the old days. I'm sipping on wine and hanging the mistletoe when he gives me a kiss. I kiss his lips, he's taken back a little. We've both been teasing each other for a long time, and now that he is a grown man, in his very own home, I've decided to take it to the next level.I give him a Christmas present to open on Christmas Eve, a little tradition we've had since he was a boy. He smiles warmly, he opens it, and sees a perfectly crafted toy from my very own body, a custom pocket pussy. I convince him to use it, afterall he has been running with loose women, he might as well know how tight a woman feels like when she treats herself respectfully. He's stunned at first, he can barely speak, but I coo to him in my motherly voice and it makes him hard. I'm so pleased to see how big he's gotten, he can barely fit in the toy. I get wet showing him how to use it. I didn't plan on using my own body, but the moment took over, and I had to feel him inside of me. "Please," I whisper to him," make Mommy cum."*** ***

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:20:47
FileSize: 521.1 MB

screenshot

Penny_Pax_Santa_Baby.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 28, 2024 10:00 pm
Olivia Austin

Description: Olivia has been struggling to make ends meet, so she can't turn down her son's friend when he flashes the cash for a quick peek at her tits. Once Xander gets a look at those big bouncy boobies he wants more. After a little negotiating, he convinces the sweet sexy milf to let him feel her up and eat her pussy for a couple hundred bucks. Olivia never thought she would whore herself out, but money is tight - and so is her pussy.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:29:59
FileSize: 2.64 GB

screenshot

Olivia_Austin.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 28, 2024 9:59 pm
Pascal's Sub Sluts - Amber Rodgers

Cast: Amber Rodgers

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 960x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:35:18
FileSize: 1.26 GB

screenshot

Pascals_Sub_Sluts_Amber_Rodgers.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 28, 2024 9:58 pm
Payton Hall, Leilani Lei - Douchebag Son Services Mom and Colleague

Cast: Payton Hall, Leilani Lei

Description: Payton comes home from work with a colleague to work on reports to find her lazy son sitting on the couch making a mess. Well , this worthless kid will have to make it up to her. She orders him to give her 5 minutes , which for Payton is 5 minutes of pussy licking! She jumps up on her son's face and grinds on him..., her friend watches intently. Then Payton offers Leilani a chance to enjoy the punishment of her son...Oh my, wow . Some discipline. Then Payton unleashes her son's cock and begins a vigorous blow job. She then decides that cock is warmed up enough to ride. So Payton rides and Leilani face sits . Some punishment for being a douchebag right ? Next Payton orders Aiden to fuck them both side by side doggie style . He dips his young cock first into his mother and next into her friend. After some hard fucking and both ladies have had a few "O"s ... he takes charge and flips his mom over into missionary and fucks her for his own pleasure. Then he squirts his sweet young spunk over Payton's tits and tummy. Well I guess now he can play some video games and mom is much more relaxed... Featuring Leilani Lei and Aiden Valentine.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:12:39
FileSize: 389.5 MB

screenshot

Payton_Hall_Leilani_Lei_Douchebag_Son_Services_Mom_and_Colleague.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 28, 2024 9:57 pm
Olivia Bell 2v Glass toy view

Cast: Olivia Bell

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:16:35
FileSize: 1.07 GB

screenshot

Olivia_Bell._2v_Glass_toy_view.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 28, 2024 9:56 pm
Olivia Austin. Dad Won't Ever Know

Cast: Olivia Austin

Description: Part One - Dirty LaundryI can't stop thinking about my mom. She is the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen and she is always so good to me. She thinks I am out, but I stayed home to tell her how I feel. I watch her go to the laundry room. Before I can say anything I see her strip and throw her clothes in the machine. I don't know what comes over me, I start stroking watching her. She leans against the machine a moment, like she is enjoying the warm vibrations. Then she sees me. I don't say anything as she covers up and demands an explanation. I can't keep my hands off of her, she starts getting turned on seeing that I HAVE to have her...Things go further than I could have dreamed, mom cums from my dick in her, and I am so ready to explode, but we hear a door... dad's home! Mom quickly grabs my cock to finish me fast, making me cover her huge amazing tits... Dad doesn't ever need to know.
Part Two - Late Night VisitIt's been weeks since the laundry room with mom. We pretend it didn't happen, or I guess she does anyway. Me? I am jerking off five times a day just to keep from tearing her clothes off whenever my dad isn't looking. Late one night, jerking off for the umpteenth time, mom slips in to my room and tells me what has been on her mind. Dad is deep asleep down the hall, she tells me. Then she takes charge, and I know that it won't be the last time as long as dad never finds out.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:27
FileSize: 815.7 MB

screenshot

Olivia_Austin._Dad_Wont_Ever_Know.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 28, 2024 9:55 pm
Olivia Austin - PAWG Olivia Austin fucks the stress away

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:26:09
FileSize: 1.32 GB

screenshot

Olivia_Austin_PAWG_Olivia_Austin_fucks_the_stress_away_16.12.29.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 28, 2024 5:59 am
Noelle Easton, Veronica Avluv. Horny MILF Catches Big Tit Babysitter

Cast: Noelle Easton, Veronica Avluv

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:04:50
FileSize: 5.51 GB

screenshot

Noelle_Easton_Veronica_Avluv_Horny_MILF_Catches_Big_Tit_Babysitter.part1.rar
Noelle_Easton_Veronica_Avluv_Horny_MILF_Catches_Big_Tit_Babysitter.part2.rar
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 28, 2024 3:28 am
Nina Hartley

Cast: Nina Hartley

Description: Horny blonde milf Nina Hartley is so happy to see her friend's son all grown up! As she discuss with him, she gets more horny and wants to try him out! She grab his cock and get to the serious part quick enough!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:33:02
FileSize: 1.6 GB

screenshot

Nina_Hartley.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 28, 2024 12:56 am
Nina Hartley. 16575

Description: Bill's trying to talk to his buddy's mom Nina Hartley about getting him a job or an internship after graduation since he's a public relations major, but the power woman is always busy on the phone, making deals and with everything else in her daily schedule, so she doesn't have much time for him. As a matter of fact, she scolds him for chewing gum and tracking sand into the house. He's about to bail since he's getting nowhere with her, but Nina's too horny to let a stud go when the house is otherwise empty. She let's him redeem himself by sticking his big dick in her wet MILF pussy and letting her ride it until she takes his fat load in her mouth! How's that for relations?

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:16
FileSize: 933.7 MB

screenshot

Nina_Hartley._16575.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 27, 2024 10:26 pm
Nina Hartley. 16301

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:55
FileSize: 948.4 MB

screenshot

Nina_Hartley._16301.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 27, 2024 9:55 pm
Nina Hartley, Evan Stone - Crempie Debate

Cast: Nina Hartley, Evan Stone

Description: Can Hillary and Donald learn to reach across the aisle and work together? Certainly not! Here, they finally debate the issues that matter!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:19:04
FileSize: 369.6 MB

screenshot

Nina_Hartley_Evan_Stone_Crempie_Debate.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 27, 2024 9:54 pm
Nina Dolci - No Words Necessary

Cast: Nina Dolci

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:40:39
FileSize: 926.8 MB

screenshot

Nina_Dolci_No_Words_Necessary.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 27, 2024 9:52 pm
Nina Hartley - Sweatin' To The Oldies

Description: This veteran star Nina Hartley shows her skills while having sex with Brad Knight
watch her moan like crazy while Brad's dick penetrates her wet pussy.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:26:25
FileSize: 2 GB

screenshot

Nina_Hartley_Sweatin_To_The_Oldies.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 27, 2024 4:49 am
Nikki Brooks in Neglected Mommy

Cast: Nikki Brooks

Description: Scene One: Open RobeMom comes in, wearing a bathrobe, talks about how lonely she is, Daddy has been neglecting her, how much she loves her son, she asks you if you love your Mommy. Mom asks if you think Mommy is beautiful, etc. One thing leads to another, Mom takes off her robe and lets you feel her breasts. She says things will be changing now and only for the better. She holds a finger to her lips and tells you not to let anybody know about your little secret, Mom puts on her robe and leaves.Scene Two: Tipsy MomThe next night Mom returns to your room. With a glass of wine in hand, she holds a finger to your lips and asks if you had a good time last night? She slips under the covers and gives you a blowjob. When she finishes, she looks you in the eye, smiles and leaves to finish her glass of wine.Scene Three: Mommies SecretMom is in your bed naked, she smiles and whispers to ask, "Mommy has really been enjoying our little secret. Have you? I want us to do something very special tonight. Would you like that?" Mom begins to undo your shorts and puts you inside her. Mom lets out a little gasp and start making motions as you go in and out of her. She whispers things like, "That's it, that's it baby, fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy with your thing." etc. Mom is closed eyed and gets red-faced during this. You come together. Mom opens her eyes, looks up and smiles.Scene Four: Mommy Wants Your SeedMommy wants you to make her Pregnant. She goes slow with you, telling you what to do each step of the way. Mom tells you she wants you to go slow, to fill her up with your cock. She wants all your sperm in her and she wants you to give her a son or daughter. Mom tells you how good it feels, how much she loves you till you come in her.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:40:45
FileSize: 2.23 GB

screenshot

Nikki_Brooks_in_Neglected_Mommy.mp4