Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 21, 2023 2:23 pm
Kylie Le Beau: First Time Fucked In Bondage

Cast: Kylie Le Beau, Tommy Pistol

Description: Kylie Le Beau is quickly becoming a Kink favorite. Paired up with Tommy Pistol in this brutal display of domination, you'll see why. Kylie has recently started exploring her masochistic side, and it's a side that we all love to see. She begins tied to a steel rack, kneeling like a good slut. Tommy gets straight to work, playing with her nipples, slapping, and fucking her throat. Next, Kylie is on her back with her legs spread wide and bound to steel pipes to ensure she can't resist Tommy's very sadistic nature. He over stimulates her with a crop to the pussy and then her tits. He then plows his hard cock balls deep inside of her pussy and fucks her hard. He fucks her ass and crams four fingers inside her hungry pussy. Next, Kylie is placed face down and ass up. Tommy can't resist her sweet ass and so he fucks it into non-stop orgasms. Kylie continues being brutalized until she finally gets a load blown all over her pretty face.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:59:30
FileSize: 4.22 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/ff6f284c1a140
Monikvanda
Added: Mar 21, 2023 2:25 pm
Lady Lyne - Red cow milker

Description: Remember Lady Lyne? Click here for her previous updates! She went from secretary to HuCow, with a few sessions that already elongated her nipples, but she wasn't moved to the barn yet. That changes today, as she is finally in her new home, naked and vulnerable. The farmer left clover clamps on her nipples for a good long time before starting this session, the marks are very deep when the clamps are taken off. Lady Lyne has very soft udders, stretchy and sensitive. This will be a problem on the red cow milker, it's not going to be easy for her! Of course, the farmer tells her to reapply the clover clamps after the session! Painful!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:08:13
FileSize: 896 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/bd76c2469b6a1
Monikvanda
Added: Mar 22, 2023 2:23 pm
Lumi Ray - Red Headed Slut Fucked In Tight Bondage

Cast: Lumi Ray, Codey Steele

Description: Lumi Ray couldn't wait to be tied up again, so this time we have her paired up with Codey Steele, so she's in excellent hands. She begins bent over with her hands box tied behind her, her legs spread with a spreader bar, and her neck tied to her ankles. Codey takes his time and feels her out, and plays with her to see what makes her moan, and what makes her scream. During his exploration, he discovers her squirt button, and pushes it every chance he gets. Next, Lumi finds herself in a brutal three point suspension with her legs spread wide, and readily available for Codey to fuck. He dishes out some corporal punishment before shoving his cock deep inside her dripping wet pussy. In the final scene, Lumi is on her back in an asymmetrical position with both of her hands tied to one leg. Codey goes to work and makes this little slut cum harder than she ever has before, and squirting every chance she can. The dungeon is soaked with her pussy juices, and her body is exhausted form the day, but her brain is satisfied.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:43:46
FileSize: 1.57 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/cde33b22872cb
Monikvanda
Added: Mar 22, 2023 2:24 pm

Description: Lumi Ray couldn't wait to be tied up again, so this time we have her paired up with Codey Steele, so she's in excellent hands. She begins bent over with her hands box tied behind her, her legs spread with a spreader bar, and her neck tied to her ankles. Codey takes his time and feels her out, and plays with her to see what makes her moan, and what makes her scream. During his exploration, he discovers her squirt button, and pushes it every chance he gets. Next, Lumi finds herself in a brutal three point suspension with her legs spread wide, and readily available for Codey to fuck. He dishes out some corporal punishment before shoving his cock deep inside her dripping wet pussy. In the final scene, Lumi is on her back in an asymmetrical position with both of her hands tied to one leg. Codey goes to work and makes this little slut cum harder than she ever has before, and squirting every chance she can. The dungeon is soaked with her pussy juices, and her body is exhausted form the day, but her brain is satisfied.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
FileSize: 3.1 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/13722463053a2
Monikvanda
Added: Mar 22, 2023 4:23 pm

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
FileSize: 818.3 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/6081250c33a92
Monikvanda
Added: Mar 22, 2023 6:40 pm
Luna Lovely - Tears Of Suffering

Cast: The Pope, Luna Lovely

Description: Luna Lovely has hit Kink with a huge splash, both as a new performer, and as a power bottom. She came in swinging for the fences, and so does The Pope in this brutal shoot. She begins against the wall with steel shackles and leather straps holding her in place. The Pope gets to work on pushing this slut as far as he can, and she is willing to let him. First a heavy flogging, some clamps, and then high level electricity with cattle prods. This is only the first scene, so let's hope he leaves some for the other two scenes to follow. Next, Luna is face down, with her ass pushed up with a wooden wedge and her limbs are restrained with steel shackles. He goes to work issuing more corporal punishment, and seeing how far Luna will let him push. The torment is brutal, but the orgasms that he commands from her pussy are just as difficult for her to process. In the final scene, Luna is on her side with one leg up and the other pinned down to the wooden box she is on. Nipple torment, caning, and more finally push Luna over the edge, so The Pope finishes her off with more orgasms.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:00:43
FileSize: 4.29 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/556249cd40d13
Monikvanda
Added: Mar 22, 2023 11:16 pm
Lush Jean Michaels gets the Sexuallybroken treatment, bound and deepthroating on two big cocks!

Cast: Jean Michaels, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer

Description: Busty brunette chained down and throat trained

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:16:20
FileSize: 822.9 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/630d310fb7007
Monikvanda
Added: Mar 23, 2023 2:25 pm
Maitresse Madeline Marlowe And Virginia Tunnels - Madeline's New Slave Girl

Description: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe acquires hot new play thing Virgina Tunnels. Reluctant to submit to her lesbian desires, Virginia endures a flogging, whipping, spanking, bondage, and hard anal strap-on fucking. Madeline ties Virginia to the ceiling and fucks her with a dick on a stick. She then positions her mouth under her slut to catch the flood of orgasmic pussy juice that squirts out of Virginia's cunt!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 640x360 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:46:29
FileSize: 276.8 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/73ff9c7232126
Monikvanda
Added: Mar 23, 2023 3:22 pm
Mandy Sky Brand New Model Gets the full Public Disgrace Experience - ASS ALERT

Description: Mandy Sky is young and naive. That's not just some SEO for the write-up, that's a true story!!! She signed up for the shoot on a
whim, wanting to try something new, and I can guarantee you, if new is what she was looking for she definitely got it!!!!! Tommy Pistol and Princess
Donna drag her bound and gagged through the streets then push her ass up against the fence of a house party, and naturally get invited in! Girl has
an AMAZING ASS! Inside she gets covered in BBQ fixings, has hotdogs shoved up her ass, and is molested by strangers! Bondage, anal sex, cock sucking
and pussy penetration, all in public!!!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:57:39
FileSize: 418.7 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/c6eef11c56d92
Monikvanda
Added: Mar 23, 2023 5:41 pm
Manuela Multi - Purpose Hucow 2023

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:10:55
FileSize: 1.17 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/e7d960f892902
Monikvanda
Added: Mar 23, 2023 8:00 pm
Transitional 465 | Abigail Dupree

Cast: Abigail Dupree

Description: From Slave Abigail's perspective
I am my Master's test subject in his twisted laboratory.
For quite sometime now I have had the fantasy of having a cock. There is something so empowering in the fantasy of being able to fuck someone. Master takes this fantasy in this shoot, and brings life to M⁄my desire.Let us being with the inspection of me and my fantasy.Tied up and shackled, I am whipped and prodded by the Doctor, my fantasy becoming his own. Once finished with the preliminary testing and looked over, I feel my fantasy of empowerment being stripped down more and more to his own. The doctor brings me down to his chair for more wicked tests. He inspects my usable pleasure holes, putting his sounding kit well to use. The pleasure and pain melding together, I imagine how my cock would growing as I am inspected by this twisted doctor.
I am found worthy for further inspection. He takes his slave in his medical chair, using this body as he sees fit. Master fills my ready holes, as I stroke my long cock; It is so pleasurable for me, that my cock explodes all over my stomach and chest. He grants my wish and twists to his pleasure. I am his lil sissy to use and abuse.I am here for his pleasure.slave abigail is Transitional 465 - For quite sometime now I have had the fantasy of having a cock. There is something so empowering in the fantasy of being able to fuck someone with a cock. In this shoot Master takes this fantasy and makes it his own. He grants my wish and twists it to his pleasure. Master shows me the cock does not make the power, it is the balls that take power. I am his lil sissy boy to use and abuse. Poked, prodded, strung up to dry, I am here for his pleasure.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:55:18
FileSize: 2.77 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/a9df6e1d5f40f
Monikvanda
Added: Mar 23, 2023 10:17 pm
Marilyn Johnson - Fucked And Bound: Marilyn Johnson And Codey Steele

Cast: Codey Steele, Marilyn Johnson

Description: Marilyn Johnson begins her day on her knees like a good whore is supposed to. Leather belts are added to restrain her. Codey Steele enters the room. He inspects her body including all her holes and begins throat-fucking her. He eventually lays her on her back and finger-bangs her pussy until she explodes with orgasms. Next, Marilyn is on her knees in doggy, positioned on a wooden box, with her hands pulled between her legs. This time Marilyn is subjected to corporal punishment. Codey uses a large wooden paddle and a flogger. He takes full advantage of her perfectly positioned pussy and delivers a serious fucking. Marilyn is put on her back with one leg pulled up in the air. Her hands are pulled above her head and her legs are tied open for full access to her pussy. He torments her cunt, vibes it, and fucks it into oblivion. In the final scene Marilyn has her arms in a box tie with her legs free. Codey throws her around like a rag-doll as he has his way. Marilyn is helpless to stop him and that's just the way this whore likes it.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:59:37
FileSize: 4.24 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/ef63ea1ce01b9
Monikvanda
Added: Mar 24, 2023 12:34 am
Princess Donna, Cecilia Vega

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:56:16
FileSize: 673.3 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/19197daa8e36c
Monikvanda
Added: Mar 24, 2023 2:52 am
Controlling Amber | Amber Ashlee

Description: DungeonCorp resident dominant and rigger, Feenix is called into action to handle Amber Ashlee...Amber is a somewhat experienced BDSM model, but that doesn't mean she's unbreakable...she does know what the process entails...she doesnt fight it...she submits...beautifully...she seems to have a will to please...Feenix uses it...he pushes it until it does break...he offers release when she asks for it...then continues his series of punishments and rewards...discipline is a big part of Feenix's course...and control is the tool he uses...The bondage is tight and restrictive...he uses a crotchrope in the first scene and sets the pace for the rest of the day...lots of pleasure, mixed directly with lots of displeasure...the second scene introduces a leg spreading rig and really shows that Amber could use some daily stretching...then again, seeing her less-than-flexible groin muscles pulled to their limits is quite pleasing...a back breaking bent rig, gives him the perfect opportunity to work her ass with his floggers...along with some TENS and hot wax sensations...the final scene includes a zipper and mostly focuses on her lovely pink pussy...clamped, spread, penetrated and vibed, submissive Amber cums on command...Ogre...(Shoot ID: AMB_050913)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:06:09
FileSize: 718.5 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/3af459ac0733e
Monikvanda
Added: Mar 24, 2023 2:27 pm
Maya Woulfe: Diabolical Devices

Cast: Maya Woulfe, The Pope

Description: Maya Woulfe shows up to the dungeon with one main goal, to be pushed to tears. She knows her way around the place, and so she shops for what she'd like to have used on her. She brings a few items out to show The Pope and he gets to work, devising a plan of torment. It starts with her head and hands locked inside hollow steel balls, chained to the structure. The one on her head is a deprivation chamber, it restricts her vision and hearing. The Pope goes to work tormenting her with nipple clamps, his flogger, and crop. Maya is quickly pushed to the edge and held there as he toys with her mind. She earns her first of many orgasms for suffering so well in her first scene. Next, Maya is locked into a device that holds her in a doggy position with her ass pushed through a reverse glory hole. There is a fucking-machine placed for her, on the other side that fucks her non-stop, while The Pope torments her. In the final scene, Maya is sprawled out, face down on a table with a wedge under her, pushing her ass in the air. The time has come to push as hard as he can to get Maya to the place she wanted to go. The pain gets more and more intense as he canes her, flogs her, and issues bastinado until Maya finally gets what she came for. Once the tears run down her face, The Pope focuses on her pussy to give her non-stop orgasms.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:49:41
FileSize: 1.79 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/37fbcaffadb7e