Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Sep 23, 2023 4:33 am
Master Costello - Orgasmusfolter #2

Cast: Master Costello, Master Rob, Uma MaSome, Toshiko, Leo

Description: Im 2. Teil der Ausgabe Orgasmusfolter "kümmert" sich Master Costello intensiv um Uma MaSome. Sie wird vom Meister an den Füßen aufgehängt, mit diversen Peitschen äußerst hart behandelt, bevor er sie mit einem Vibrator und Unmengen von Wachs zu einem regelrechten Dauerorgasmus bringt. Dieser ist dann so heftig und intensiv, dass der Meister kurzzeitig Angst hatte, ob sie sich davon wieder vollständig erholt... Äußerst authentisch und hervorragend gemacht! In der zweiten Szene schenkt Master Rob der Sklavin Leo seine Aufmerksamkeit. FINAL CLIMAX, so der Titel der Szene, zeigt die Behandlung von der im engen Lederkorsett geschnürten Leo mit Peitschen, Megadildos und einer Klosettbürste, die ihr vollständig vaginal eingeführt wird. Auf 92 Minuten Lauflänge bietet ORGASMUSFOLTER 2 anspruchsvollen SM speziell für Liebhaber dieses Genres in hervorragender "Master Costello" Qualität.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 576x320 (16:9), 25.000 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 01:32:40
FileSize: 699.8 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/5b599f1e87380
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 23, 2023 4:34 am
Maxim Law - The Agents Part 2

Cast: Maxim Law

Description: London has long since given up hope of being rescued by her agency. When they lost touch with her they sent Maxim to find her. What she finds is not quite London. It's hard to say that what she finds is all that human really.Her captivity has lasted so long that her captors have become lazy. Her bondage is not as tight as it should be. She escapes. Maxim thinks she is in luck until she realizes London is not releasing her. It's much worse. London intends to show Maxim what she's had to endure.Hitting only goes so far. London knows a torment even more effective. Touching a woman's privates, making her orgasm against her will, is way more painful than any physical violence. As much as Maxim cries and screams London shows her no mercy.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:48:32
FileSize: 2.59 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/5f5e7baa99969
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 23, 2023 4:35 am
Maxine X - Marks the Spot

Cast: Maxine X

Description: Maxine X is smoking hot. Almost too fucking hot. She has tits that inspire wet dreams and an ass that begs for a good fucking. Limber, submissive, and sexy as hell, Maxine is absolutely perfect for some rough rope bondage and intense corporal punishment.Jack Hammer has never been shy about showing a girl a good time. Maxine is going to get the royal treatment. It isn't just a few lines of rope around her limbs. This is a serious caning across that pretty little ass of hers, tits tied off and laid on, and a vibrator that is going to tear orgasms from her without mercy. Her holes are going to get a powerful pounding from Mr. Pogo, our favorite dick on a stick. By the time Jack has had his way with her she is going to be a used up and cum drunk pile of quivering flesh on the floor.There is a mindfuck coming, too. When Jack comes out with a body length mirror Maxine is left wondering what the fuck he is thinking. As he wraps rope around her neck and pulls her face into position in front of it she begins to see what is coming. Her tits are tied off and Jack grabs a cane. While he starts working over her breasts she has the option of either watching herself take the beating or staring into her own face, twisted in pain.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:44:45
FileSize: 2.21 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/ecebe35e34d8c
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 23, 2023 4:36 am
Marilyn Johnson - No Excuses Marilyn Johnson And Yinnie DeDom

Cast: Marilyn Johnson, Yinnie DeDom

Description: Two exes run into each other at the gym and tension rises to a hot and kinky climax. Yinnie De Dom just can't resist his ex girlfriends sexy ass while she is stretching at the gym. He takes her down and she barely resists because she is secretly hoping they will fuck one last time. With arms tied behind her back Marilyn Johnson sucks Yinnie's cock like a good slut and then Yinnie ties her to a bench press and licks her pussy until she cums. He fucks her hard and makes her cum some more. Then standing with one leg tied up high Marilyn gets her ass fucked hard until Yinnie shoots his load all over his ex's pretty face. These two can't get enough of each other!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:56:33
FileSize: 2.01 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/88ba01e45e7ac
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 23, 2023 6:35 am
Tommy Pistol and Abella Danger

Cast: Abella Danger, Tommy Pistol

Description: In a world where the lawless rule the day and citizen riots have run everything into pure chaos.Homeland Security has been spread very thin and had to cut down on resources. Now bounty hunters are needed more then ever. Some of these sexually deprived hunters hunt on the weak and helpless and tie them up in tight bondage for some anal cruelty and some heavy pussy pounding. Abella Danger gets caught up in a hot zone and pays for her financial delinquency. She pays with Hard anal fucking until she submits and becomes an anal sex slut when dominated by Tommy Pistol the Anal Bounty Hunter.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 640x360 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:59:37
FileSize: 355 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/06466d617f45c
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 24, 2023 4:33 am
Maya Kendrick - My Meat

Cast: Maya Kendrick

Description: When you get a piece of meat what's the first thing you do with it? Bag it, of course. A heavy leather bag over Maya's head does the trick. She's stuck in total darkness, her breathing is labored. She's caught! Once you bag it you gotta tag it. Each hole is tagged. First her cunt hole, the nice big one being held open by a dental gag. Hole number two is between her legs. Then the first hole, the one between her sexy little buttcheeks. My meat needs to be tenderized. I make it stand in an extremely painful position while it cries. When it's had enough it begins to beg to be hurt so that it can get it's mind off the awful position.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:35:58
FileSize: 1.92 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d2a06f701dbf7
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 24, 2023 4:34 am
Melody Marks Journalist In Jeopardy

Cast: Melody Marks

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:49:08
FileSize: 3.04 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/425d7e679ed0d
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 24, 2023 4:35 am
Melody Marks Tricked into Tight Bondage

Cast: Star Nine, Melody Marks

Description: Poor gullible Melody Marks. I've asked her over to "help me with something". She's confused by all the rope, but she still lets me tie her up nice and tight. I ask her to show me how much she can struggle in my super tight ropes. She can barely move a muscle.I strap a bit gag tightly in her mouth, now she can barely talk. I wrap her hands up with microfoam tape, ensuring she couldn't escape even if she tried. I squeeze her tight and feel her struggling in my arms before wrapping microfoam tightly around her gagged mouth.Is it time to reveal my true intentions? I've tricked Melody into tight bondage, and now I'm going to turn her into my happy little slave girl. She's not in love with the idea at first, but once I start tugging on her strategically knotted crotch rope she begins to warm to the idea. She's disappointed when I leave, but quickly learns to amuse herself, pumping her hips and thrusting up against her tight crotch rope.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:36
FileSize: 1.53 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/cf4fc97f9fef2
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 24, 2023 4:36 am
Mia Gold. Tease Toy

Cast: Mia Gold

Description: Mia Gold showed up on my door step with a love of bondage and banging body. Who am I to pass on a gift like that? Look at her! She has tight tits, a great ass, and honestly, a face that is made for slapping.
Speaking of her tits, I have these suction cups that are perfect for her. I use them to pump up her nipples until the sensitivity is at its maximum. She doesn't notice it right away but as the skin is drawn in by the suction it amplifies every sensation. The same thing is going to happen when I apply another cup to her pussy.
I don't know if it's the nipple clamps, the rope gag, or the incredible feeling of having her pussy pumped, but it is clear that Mia is horny. Her cunt is so hot and wet that the suction cup starts to fog up.
Her clit is going to get the same treatment her nipples did, though. As soon as I take the cup away from her crotch I apply a set of clamps. It is another tried and true method of increasing sensitivity. A spreader bar keeps her legs apart so that I don't have to worry about her trying to defend herself. It lets me control exactly how much teasing she experiences. I leave my little celebrator buzzing away between her legs, knowing that she is already sore and sensitive from the pumps, clamps, and orgasms that she's already endured.
She should be thankful that I started with the small one. Once the Hitachi comes out things get a lot more intense for Mia. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll find and she is already worn out before it even makes contact with her clit. It's a long day of cumming ahead of her.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:51:55
FileSize: 1.09 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/16ff4a8778063
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 24, 2023 4:37 am
Melody Petite, Mistress Minerva. Fugitive Biker Bar Gets Serviced - Part 2

Cast: Melody Petite, Mistress Minerva

Description: Tied up in rope bondage, Melody Petite's smiling pussy becomes a perfect tourist destination! Everyone at this rowdy bar wants to get a picture with her. After a round of flogging, Mistress Minerva brings out the electric zapper & makes Melody scream with orgasmic pleasure! Melody is still so hot, Minerva has to spit cold water on her face & pussy. After Melody's high heels come off, one lucky patron gets to fulfill all his foot worshipping pleasures & suck on her tiny toes. But don't let those feet get away yet, Melody is ticklish & gets tormented by Mistress Minerva! Finally a round of blowjobs for bikers & fucking by big dicks that are almost too big to fit in her tight pussy, Melody gets drenched in cum!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:42:09
FileSize: 1.52 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/bd9bbb941c58b
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 24, 2023 4:38 am
Mia Navarro Introduced to BDSM

Cast: Mia Navarro

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:41:52
FileSize: 789.3 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/704182a3c650b
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 24, 2023 5:59 am
Mia Torro & Maddy O'Reilly. Slippery When Mia Part 2

Cast: Mia Torro, Maddy O'Reilly, OT

Description: Mia sprays the stage once again!Wherever Mia goes she ruins things. It's that slippery pussy that always gets in trouble. As her livefeed continues we try to come up with the best names for her and her drippy pussy. The ropes go on as Mia giggles about her wet cunt.
We add more fuel to the fire so to speak as Mia drinks more water. The verbal torment begins as we make her say YASSSSS! A word she absolutely hates. Once Mia is tied up nice and tight the table is slid out from under her so she's flying.
The vibrator goes on her pussy and rips more juice out of her. OT ties her toes back to further expose her. All Mia can do is hang there with her drippy little twat. OT flogs her all over including her tender little asshole.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC 1280x720 (16:9), 0.124 fps, JPEG
Duration: 00:33:18
FileSize: 1.78 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/16913d4f266c6
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 25, 2023 4:35 am
Mickey Mod Nikki Darling Allie James and Mattie Borders - Three Beautiful Sluts Petition the House for Cock. 32143

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 01:21:07
FileSize: 584.4 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/679c475be4cc3
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 25, 2023 4:36 am
Mira Raine. Capsized

Cast: Mira Raine

Description: When Cyd rubbed a bit of capsasin on Mira Raine we knew we'd get a reaction. What we weren't expecting was for it to turn her into a sobbing mess in seconds flat. She can't control herself enough to form words, which is just as well because there is nothing for her to say. The beauty of pepper-juice is that once it is applied it just has to run its course, there is nothing she could say to make it stop.
When she finally calms down and the pain has gone away we put her into some of the leather she was so interested in playing with earlier. The bit that covers her cunt makes her sweat just enough to reactivate the capsasin. It's so bad Cyd even considers taking it easy on her for a second before laying into her ass with his floggers.
And if there way any question about which part of Mira was bearing the brunt of the pain today the last position should erase all doubt. She is hog-tied with her back arched so much she can barely breathe, an ass hook keeps her in place and then Mr. Pogo goes to town on her pussy.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:52:17
FileSize: 2.88 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/cde1723c5f340
Monikvanda
Added: Sep 25, 2023 4:37 am