FileSize: 917.9 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/986265f13fe97
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 28, 2023 6:49 am
Jet Lag

Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Anna Mills

Description: First class stewardess Anna Mills shares her hotel suite on a layover with Coach stewardess Anastasia Pierce. As soon as they arrive in the suite Miss Mills brags on how wonderful life on first class can be. Anastasia exhausted and jealous decides to get back at the Jet Lagged beauty. She starts her revenge by drugging the sexy blonde and taking advantage of her before gagging and tying her up. Anastasia continues to entertain herself with a series of strict ties and sexual demeaning games with her new found slave. The poor damsel has no choice but to submit to a series of spankings, canning, clothe pins torture and **** orgasm. But things will get really sexual once Anastasia discover a way to change her destiny and get herself upgraded to first class.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 720x480 (3:2), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 01:27:04
FileSize: 667.6 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/04d0126973dd2
Monikvanda
Added: Oct 28, 2023 6:50 am
Jodi Taylor

Description: Jodi Taylor fell out of a catalog and onto the FuckingMachines set. She is soooooo cute and perky and has no idea what is about to happen to her pussy. BUT she is willing to try and to tell us yeah or nah as we delve into brand new territory for this amazingly hot all natural babe. First, a little wanking to get the pussy juices flowing, then out comes The Queen - a fine machine that eases a decent size cock all the way into her pussy and slowly retracts with the same, steady rhythm. The Queen does her job very well, and after a nice little orgasm, Jodi is willing to go a little bigger and a little more badass. She fucks four machines and on her third her pussy has had enough. But that just means it's time for the Sybian because even though Jodi is an amateur she is still 20 which means we all know she can take a fucking and reload! Here she is making her Kink.com debut, our new favourite amateur, Jodi Taylor.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:30:10
FileSize: 1.08 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/0bf9310788639
Monikvanda
Added: Oct 28, 2023 6:51 am
Joseline Kelly aka Joseline Kavaski - The Training of Joseline Kelly

Cast: Joseline Kelly aka Joseline Kavaski

Description: Hot all natural cutie Joseline Kelly is eager to learn the ways of Kink, and her slave trainers are here to put her through her paces with painful stress positions, sloppy blowjobs and hard sex in tight bondage. Joseline gets through it just barely, and realizes by the end that there is more to being a slave girl than just getting tied up and fucked.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:54:36
FileSize: 637.6 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d76b07f6bd48e
Monikvanda
Added: Oct 28, 2023 8:21 am
Joslyn James - Tiger Woods Mistress Dominated

Cast: Joslyn James

Description: Joslyn James is well known for her love affair with Tiger Woods. She does her first hardcore bondage and domination scene for SexandSubmission.com and gets double penetrated by James Deen and Mr. Pete. Here, Joslyn James explores her sexuality through pain and humiliation. Strapped down to a gynecological chair, she cries from intense orgasms! Watch Joslyn James get tied up and fucked hard in her ass in this hot role-play update!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:46:32
FileSize: 1.67 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/fe6bcfc5c5a04
Monikvanda
Added: Oct 29, 2023 6:48 am
Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx - Submissive To The End Part 2

Cast: Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:15
FileSize: 1.22 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/13d971ad6f581
Monikvanda
Added: Oct 29, 2023 6:49 am
Katie Kush And Johnny Castle Tormented Bondage Slut

Cast: Katie Kush, Johnny Castle

Description: Katie is a full fledged bondage slut who loves all things BDSM. She made a request to be topped by Johnny Castle because they have some chemistry. As soon as they arrive on set, the chemistry is evident, so we get Katie tied up and prepared for Johnny. She begins with one of her legs pulled up high, leaving her cunt completely exposed. Katie's body is pulled in every direction to render her helpless, and Johnny can't wait to brutally dominate her. Katie knew they had chemistry, but had no idea that Johnny was so aggressive or dominant, but it's too late now as Johnny unleashes on her. She is fucked in brutal positions that she can barely handle, suspension bondage, and finally on top of a wooden fuck box. All day Katie has to endure his sadistic hands at play while he fucks her pussy and throat, but in the end, Katie is the one that gets exactly what she wants.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:48:41
FileSize: 3.45 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/7066fdba60a5f
Monikvanda
Added: Oct 29, 2023 6:50 am
Kacie Castle - Straight for the Castle

Description: Kacie Castle is reserved. She takes it all in as she's handled into bondage. She doesn't betray the fact that she's completely aroused by being bound. Once her body is exposed she has no choice. It's obvious!The rope around her neck is tied just beyond her reach. The more she reaches to release it the tighter it becomes. Then she's ordered to put the wet spot of her panties in her mouth. Pantyhose and black tape follow. The INSEX mask is complete.Kacie finally succumbs to the metal wand and tiny vibrator. Her cunt is blasted and she cums over and over again. Every time she thinks it's over it starts again. Until she's a sopping mess.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:40:33
FileSize: 2.16 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/4b2fcb87a035f
Monikvanda
Added: Oct 29, 2023 6:51 am
Katie Kush Bendy Bitch In Bondage

Cast: The Pope, Katie Kush

Description: Katie Kush is very flexible and loves to push her limits when she does bondage shoots. She begged The Pope to push her hard today, so he puts her in brutal and strict rope bondage. The first scene has Katie standing in the middle of the dungeon with her hands above her head, which is basic, but keeps her helpless. Don't fear, she is about to get a rude awakening as he begins to take this basic tie, and build it into something that Katie can barely handle. By the end of the scene, Katie is in a full wrist and ankle suspension. The next scene begins with Katie already in the air in a grueling inverted hogtie suspension. The Pope methodically makes Katie suffer with different impact, and then ties her hair nice and tight to add to her discomfort. In the final scene, Katie is literally folded in half with her legs behind her head. This time she has no choice, but to orgasm as many times as he commands her to. His boot presses into her flesh and he leans into her chest with all of his weight, as Katie continues to orgasm uncontrollably. He buries a large dildo deep inside of her cunt as her orgasms become overwhelming.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:45:04
FileSize: 846 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/406f7fa6c019d
Monikvanda
Added: Oct 29, 2023 6:52 am
Katie Kush And Johnny Castle Tormented Bondage Slut

Cast: Katie Kush, Johnny Castle

Description: Katie is a full fledged bondage slut who loves all things BDSM. She made a request to be topped by Johnny Castle because they have some chemistry. As soon as they arrive on set, the chemistry is evident, so we get Katie tied up and prepared for Johnny. She begins with one of her legs pulled up high, leaving her cunt completely exposed. Katie's body is pulled in every direction to render her helpless, and Johnny can't wait to brutally dominate her. Katie knew they had chemistry, but had no idea that Johnny was so aggressive or dominant, but it's too late now as Johnny unleashes on her. She is fucked in brutal positions that she can barely handle, suspension bondage, and finally on top of a wooden fuck box. All day Katie has to endure his sadistic hands at play while he fucks her pussy and throat, but in the end, Katie is the one that gets exactly what she wants.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:48:41
FileSize: 914.6 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/507d8dae64f9a
Monikvanda
Added: Oct 29, 2023 6:53 am
Katie Kush - Kushie Bondage

Cast: Katie Kush

Description: Katie Kush is one sexy girl! She's got a body that not only bends to our will, but is also magnificent to look at. Such a pretty face too. Perfect for our ministrations. She's new to bondage. It's wonderful to see her explore her predicament.A nearly back breaking hogtie knocks the wind out of her. Her feet are pulled so close to her shoulders they almost touch. The vibrator distracts her, but it doesn't make her position any easier.Katie is in a box tie. One leg gets pulled up high into the air. She's so exposed. Her lithe little body is stretched, but not to it's breaking point. Her other leg is pulled out to the other side. Perfect time for Mr. Pogo to enter the picture.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:38:51
FileSize: 2.07 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/849835c6d004c
Monikvanda
Added: Oct 29, 2023 8:33 am
Katie Kush - Up Part 2

Cast: Katie Kush

Description: In the second part to Katie Kush's UP Katie shows us just how flexible she is. Her ankle tied to her hair with a back arch that would break most people. She has to hold herself up and having her head back makes it hard to breathe.With her arms around her thighs and pulled behind her back Katie can see her exposed cunt and asshole. Once she's suspended she has to watch him play with her privates. For what started as just a dance has turned into something completely different.She's suspended again, and again her plays with her juicy little puss. Pogo and vibrator and Katie cums again and again.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:29:51
FileSize: 1.6 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/daea1b0620a23
Monikvanda
Added: Oct 30, 2023 6:50 am
Keira Croft - Pain Slut Flexes Her Abilities In Strict Bondage Keira Croft

Cast: Keira Croft, The Pope

Description: Keira Croft has been shooting BDSM for years, but it's not often that she gets to show off her skills as a heavy pain slut. She begins standing and gagged, and The Pope enters with a crop and a desire to make her scream, quickly leaving his mark on her flesh. She is given a break from the pain, only to change the bondage into a brutal suspension. Now Keira is hanging from 3 points as he continues to inflict pain and then finger bag her pussy as he holds a vibe tightly against her clit. Next, Keira is made to endure a back-breaking predicament in a bondage position and teetering on one leg for balance. Her body is pulled in every possible direction, making the suffering almost unbearable from the brutality of the bondage. Clamps are added to her pussy and nipples to stretch even the most sensitive parts. She struggles to endure this position, and The Pope gives her a hand by making her cum uncontrollably. In the final scene, she is face down on a table with a wedge under her that pushes her ass up for optimal access. Her ass and thighs are brutalized with a cane and the crop that instantly marks her flesh. Once she has had enough, he fucks her pussy and vibes her more to ensure she has orgasmed as much as she possibly could.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:54:28
FileSize: 1.95 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/652faffbd377c
Monikvanda
Added: Oct 30, 2023 6:51 am
Keira Croft - Taboo Torment Part 2

Cast: Keira Croft

Description: Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep.I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets.Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite Uncle became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my Uncle... to be used at his sadistic whim.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:57:03
FileSize: 3.04 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/ee01830ce4934
Monikvanda
Added: Oct 30, 2023 6:52 am
Kel Bowie - Deep Shit

Description: Kel Bowie is in big trouble, on the run from the law, when she comes across O.T. alone in the park. He looks like a nice enough guy, so, hoping he will be kind enough to let her into his house for save haven, so she tells him her story:She had been talking to a guy for some time on the internet and the two of them had decided to meet up for what Kel had assumed was a date. When she arrived, however, it became suddenly apparent that was not what the man had in mind. He made her an accomplice and getaway driver in a bank heist that he was apparently pulling. Terrified, she had fled from him after and could not figure out what to do now that the law was on her tail for something she had no plan to be part of.O.T. seems to take pity on Kel and takes her in, but Kel should have learned with her first brush with a strange but "nice guy." These men are not to be trusted. As soon as she gets back to his house he offers her a drink and, once she wakes up, takes what he wants from her body. She should have listened when she was told not to talk to strangers.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:42:30
FileSize: 2.26 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/20fb9fd8f8943