Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 10, 2024 10:02 pm
Rilynn Rae. Forging a Slave

Cast: Rilynn Rae

Description: This is not a joke. It is for real. Just look at her face. Submissive Women come to Training of O to be challenged - physically, mentally and sexually. That's real sweat, anguish, pain and focus your seeing. There is no script, only the most scant planning. It's all about that girl, in that moment, and the stuff of which she is actually capable.
Why do we push them so hard?

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 01:09:47
FileSize: 765 MB

screenshot

Rilynn_Rae._Forging_a_Slave.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 10, 2024 10:03 pm
Rose Quartz. The Summoning

Cast: Rose Quartz

Description: All I wanted was to tap into my limitless sexual potential. The spell was simple enough.I should have read the fine print. I should have known that instead of giving me what I wanted he would just take everything.I made a deal with a demon. Sexual pleasure for anything he wanted. Just like that and it was done.He took pleasure in my suffering. My screams gave him strength. He marked me as his own.His mark prevents me from ever doing magic again. It binds me to him.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:05:47
FileSize: 3.52 GB

screenshot

Rose_Quartz._The_Summoning.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 10, 2024 10:35 pm
Rosie Ann, Chessie - The Snitch And The Trespasser

Cast: Rosie Ann, Chessie

Description: Chessie brought an outsider to her Head teacher, Mr Stamp. the girl was Rosie Ann, from the all girls school nearby. he wasn't impressed with how Chessie had so gleefully presented Rosie to him so he decided to punish them both as an example. First he caned Chessie in front of Rosie... then told Rosie she'd get the same but far more severely for daring to trespass on his school grounds!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:12:18
FileSize: 366.6 MB

screenshot

Rosie_Ann_Chessie__The_Snitch_And_The_Trespasser.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 11, 2024 1:06 am
Rough Me Up

Cast: Valentina Velasquez & James Brossman

Description: Watch two lovers that enjoy a romp on the wild side. James secures the raven haired Valentina in cuffs, collar and a leash. Then seduces her with some rough hand treatment employing his crop and floggers all over her body. She succumbs to his dominance and greedily gobbles him up in an exquisite display of cocksucking. After inserting a butt plug James throws his saucy lover onto the bed and binds her in a spread eagle position then works over her pussy bringing it to a wet and throbbing state. James sinks into her body in a variety of open spread positions, filling first her mouth then her sopping pussy and finally her delectable little puckerhole. Their encounter climaxes when James lets it all go gushing into Valentines welcoming mouth and all over her face. She licks laps and enjoys his essence with a contented smile. An erotic display of bedroom bondage from a couple that really enjoys the fine art of fetish seduction.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:52:55
FileSize: 845.8 MB

screenshot

Rough_Me_Up.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 11, 2024 3:36 am
Roxanne Rae And Amanda Tate. The Petition of Anal Slut Roxanne Rae with House Slave Amanda Tate

Cast: Roxanne Rae And Amanda Tate

Description: The House welcomes the petition of anal slut Roxane Rae, as presented by House Slave Amanda Tate. Amanda takes a hard spanking and doggie style fuck before getting her face buried in Roxanne's fine fucking ass as clothespins are whipped off her pretty tits.
But that is just the beginning - after Brunch, the guests adjourn to the Lounge to witness the newbie getting her asshole plowed by Bill Bailey. Then it's Amanda's turn to show off and teach the newbie how to fuck on the Upper Floor.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 640x360 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:00:02
FileSize: 357.5 MB

screenshot

Roxanne_Tate._The_Petition_of_Anal_Slut_Roxanne_Rae_with_House_Slave_Amanda_Tate.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 11, 2024 6:07 am
Samsara. Porky

Description: Samsara has a few extra pounds on her for cushioning so O.T. knows that he can wail on her as hard as he wants without worrying about breaking her. Or at least without breaking her body. Her mind, however, is a bit fragile, and he knows how to get inside of her head. She's sensitive about her looks and he plans on telling her exactly how much of a pig she is.Samsara is humiliated by the way that O.T. talks down to her and treats her. He calls her every name in the book while he is playing with her body like she is just a piece of meat. After locking her down he brings out a knife and makes her a deal. He won't trim her down to size if she learns to obey him like a good, submissive slave.The problem is that she isn't one. He wants to hear "thank you" but all she can manage is "please, stop." That isn't going to fly. But when he marks her body like a butcher does a pig she finally understands her place in the world. Suddenly she falls in line and no matter what kind of abuse he slings her way she accepts it and thanks him like a good pig.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:49:04
FileSize: 2.61 GB

screenshot

Samsara._Porky.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 11, 2024 10:03 pm
Sarah Stern, Gabie - Gabbie And The Anal Nurse

Cast: Sarah Stern, Gabie

Description: Gabie failed to turn up for her vaccination. The school nurse is unhappy as this means the vaccine has been unrefrigerated and was not used. It is the school's policy that all pupils must be vaccinated. Gabie is told that she will now have to pay for a further vaccine or be expelled. She asks if there is an alternative and the nurse states that there is. Provided she passes a medical examination, she can be given the vaccine in suppository form. A reluctant Gabie agrees to this, she is stripped and examined. Her temperature is taken anally and the nurse inserts her latex gloved finger into the poor girls bottom. This is a humiliating and painful procedure and it's going to get worse. Two large suppositories are pushed high into her bottom before she is spanked hard. To add to her embarrassment the nurse puts her in a diaper and sends her back to class.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:18:46
FileSize: 977.1 MB

screenshot

Sarah_Stern_Gabie__Gabbie_And_The_Anal_Nurse.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 11, 2024 10:04 pm
Savannah Fox. The Untrainable Slut, Day Three

Cast: Savannah Fox

Description: Savannah Fox's inability to control her own pussy, do her homework, follow the simplest of orders make her untrainable in my book. She is headed for failure unless she turns around her attitude, but quick.
Suspended with her hungry cunt hanging out, her contempt for the rules is clear as she squirts uncontrollably all over the floor. She is a slave to her own twat. Powerless. I make her pay for her shit attitude by draining her of every ounce of come and thrashing all her fuck holes with hard dick, leaving her totally used, abused and spent. Now go do your fucking homework, applicant.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:51:20
FileSize: 1.84 GB

screenshot

Savannah_Fox._The_Untrainable_Slut_Day_Three.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 11, 2024 10:05 pm
Shay Fox - Big Tit MILF Faces Her Fears to Get Dick

Cast: Shay Fox

Description: Shay Fox is terrified of small spaces but wants to face down her fears on Training of O. So we put her in tight bondage, bolt her head into a box, then put her into another box and screw the lid on. Her pussy is vibrated the whole time and she is told that the only thing to fear is what she brings into the dark with her.
Our brave MILF survives the box, but before we are done she must show us what she learned and get fucked by the gimp while her head is bolted into a confining head box. It's pure objectification and fear play on Training of O, the ONLY slave training web site of it's kind!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:47:33
FileSize: 1.7 GB

screenshot

Shay_Fox__Big_Tit_MILF_Faces_Her_Fears_to_Get_Dick.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 11, 2024 10:06 pm
Sierra Cirque. Cable Couture

Description: O.T. is like a high level fashion designer of the BDSM world. Sierra Cirque is his model and she is going to display the newest line in bondage for him. Steel cable is going to have all the tops and bottoms talking. Lacking the soft warmth of rope, cable binds without comfort, holding tightly and digging into the skin whenever an unruly submissive gets it into her mind to try to struggle too much.It doesn't just make for beautiful adornment, either. Cables are as effective as canes when it comes to leaving marks on this beauty's body. A small loop stings like hell as it makes welts across her ass and thighs. They match the bruises from the canes and restraining cables perfectly, turning her body into a canvas that will display his art even when she has gone home.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:48:41
FileSize: 2.6 GB

screenshot

Sierra_Cirque._Cable_Couture.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 11, 2024 10:08 pm
Skin Diamond - Rising From The Ash Skin Diamond Is Fucked In Brutal Bondage

Cast: Skin Diamond, Orlando

Description: Skin is back at Device Bondage, and hotter than ever. Her sexy, ebony body begs for punishment and brutality, her screams fill the room as it happens with no end in sight. Skin starts with being chained in a kneeling position, on the floor with her face pulled up by her gag. She is helpless now, and the fear of what is to come is looming over her. Nipple punishment, along with non-stop pain, push her to the edge. She struggles to hold on, and when it seems hopeless, Orlando rips her first orgasm from her cunt. Next, Skin is belted in a strappado partial suspension, toyed with, then lifted on to a platform. Her amazing ass is exposed for all to see, and Orlando takes advantage of the situation by fucking her cunt hard and fast. In the final scene, Skin is spread wide with a hard steel scavenger's daughter. Her entire body is exposed, and her cunt readily available for the taking. The torment continues for as long as this little whore can take it, and then her pussy is fucked again. This whore is left as a sloppy mess in the middle of the room with her body sore, and her cunt worn out and dripping.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:56:48
FileSize: 1.04 GB

screenshot

Skin_Diamond__Rising_From_The_Ash_Skin_Diamond_Is_Fucked_In_Brutal_Bondage.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 11, 2024 10:09 pm
Sexual Disgrace #17

Cast: Becca Diamond, Fiona Rivers, Jayden Rae

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 34.360 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:12:41
FileSize: 2.11 GB

screenshot

Sexual_Disgrace_17.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 11, 2024 11:47 pm
Skin Diamond - Rising From The Ash Skin Diamond Is Fucked In Brutal Bondage

Cast: Skin Diamond, Orlando

Description: Skin is back at Device Bondage, and hotter than ever. Her sexy, ebony body begs for punishment and brutality, her screams fill the room as it happens with no end in sight. Skin starts with being chained in a kneeling position, on the floor with her face pulled up by her gag. She is helpless now, and the fear of what is to come is looming over her. Nipple punishment, along with non-stop pain, push her to the edge. She struggles to hold on, and when it seems hopeless, Orlando rips her first orgasm from her cunt. Next, Skin is belted in a strappado partial suspension, toyed with, then lifted on to a platform. Her amazing ass is exposed for all to see, and Orlando takes advantage of the situation by fucking her cunt hard and fast. In the final scene, Skin is spread wide with a hard steel scavenger's daughter. Her entire body is exposed, and her cunt readily available for the taking. The torment continues for as long as this little whore can take it, and then her pussy is fucked again. This whore is left as a sloppy mess in the middle of the room with her body sore, and her cunt worn out and dripping.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:56:48
FileSize: 3.99 GB

screenshot

Skin_Diamond__Rising_From_The_Ash_Skin_Diamond_Is_Fucked_In_Brutal_Bondage.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 12, 2024 10:05 pm
Stephie Staar, London River. Pain it Forward Zapped

Cast: Stephie Staar, London River

Description: It all started with Stephie trying to drop a dime on London, but that didn't work out so well for her. Instead she found herself haunting OT. Last time on Pain It Forward OT tracked London down and fulfilled his part of the deal. That wasn't enough for Stephie though. She continued to haunt him.To rid himself of Stephie's ghost OT traveled across the country to visit PD at the farm. PD helped OT to bring Stephie back. At first Stephie is so happy to be alive again. Her joy is short lived once she remembers she is still in the clutches of a mad man.OT continues to torment Stephie's new body. Her mind is already fractured. Her travel between worlds has broken her. This makes her torment that much more interesting.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:59:41
FileSize: 3.19 GB

screenshot

Stephie_Staar_London_River._Pain_it_Forward_Zapped.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 12, 2024 10:21 pm
Sunflower, Sarah Stern - Punished Pervert

Cast: Sunflower, Sarah Stern

Description: The other morning my neighbour Liam thought he saw movement in the garden whilst he was getting dressed. He quickly went to the window and saw Sunflower peeping at him with her hands in her knickers! He almost didn't believe hIs eyes so checked his cctv footage and found that this naughty young lady had been watching him on several occasions. Sunflower was given a choice of punishment. He could take the footage to the police or she could take a good hard spanking from me. Oh and it would be filmed especially for Liam. That after all would only be fair. Sunflower reluctantly agrees to the spanking and goes over my knee for the hardest hand spanking she's ever endured. I then put her into the diaper position with everything exposed and spank her some more

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:16:35
FileSize: 862.9 MB

screenshot

Sunflower_Sarah_Stern__Punished_Pervert.mp4