Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 13, 2022 9:15 am
Princess Amber (Beta Worships Miss Ambers Perfect Feet / 18.02.2021)

Cast: Princess Amber

Description: Amber makes little Danni worship her feet. She is so beautiful. Danni is very nervous around her. Amber gently plays with her soft blonde hair and giggles. She enjoys some red licorice candy while Danni works to please her with his mouth. Amber thinks Danni looks better with his face covered with her feet. Her feet are so pretty, and his face is so ugly. Amber looks at her phone ignoring the simp. She glances towards Danni and tells it how she wants it to lick her feet to make her feel good. Amber humiliates and makes fun of Danni. He is so dumb. Amber has to micromanage everything he does. Danni cannot think for himself or do anything right. It is clear that Amber hates him and will only keep him around to use him for whatever she can. Danni makes Amber very crabby with how stupid he is. She is going to attack his savings account in retaliation.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:15:42
FileSize: 1.47 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/b7fc21b7e9084
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 13, 2022 11:52 am
Princess Amber (Resting My Feet While I Take A Seat / 26.05.2020)

Cast: Princess Amber

Description: You want to know what one of the most unusual things at Mean Girl Manor is, do ya loser??? Well, then get this clip ASAP as it is as UNUSUAL AS IT COMES.... LMFAO... and none of you idiots even know the inside joke I'm talking about when I laugh My ass off like this in writing this description... maybe if you peasants pay enough attention you can see what it's working with when you watch the little preview....But more to the point stupid, every once in a while, even a loser gets the thrill of it's life when a Mean Girl decides to tease, torment, and otherwise take it's breath away.... this pathetic little thing got so hot and worked up for Me I couldn't help but giggle as I cut off it's breathing and toyed with it in ways it can only hope I might ever be so kind as to do to it again... like when I pulled it's little leash so hard through My perfect legs that it's lose face was smashed right into My flawless ass.... prolly will never ever happen again, especially not with the same random loser, but ya never know loser.... maybe it could, I mean just look at how happy this piece of disposable trash is..... but anyone would be loser if I did what I was doing to this thing to them... gracing them with My tight toned rear and teasing them with curves they'd never have.... HAHAHAHAHAhahaha..... watch as it vainly tries to push it's little erect micro cock in My direction as I laugh at just how depraved a thing a boy will become to be able to kneel down and kiss the ass cheek of My shiny tight leggings...Anyway, you know this story loser, it's the one you play back to yourself 10 million times as you sock jerk dreaming about what someday you might have happen to you if you ever had the balls to come to Mean Girl Manor..... MY PERFECT ASS SMASHED AGAINST YOUR LOSER FACE.......... keep dreaming bitch boy, or step up to the plate..... either way, buy the clip now bitch, because it'll be the first thing I ask you about when I see you in person and if you answer wrong you won't like what happens next....

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:18:37
FileSize: 654.2 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/2404570ca4302
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 13, 2022 8:08 pm
Princess Beverly - Beaten For Fun And Profit

Cast: Princess Beverly

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Format: Matroska
Duration: 00:19:19
FileSize: 1004.1 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/cc22563f564d3
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 13, 2022 10:18 pm
Princess Natalya & Jessica (Smother Box Fun / 08.01.2020)

Cast: Princess Natalya, Jessica

Description: Natalya explains some things about chastity to the new Princess, Rachel. Sometimes beta males get used to chastity and it makes it less effective. Every once in a while you need to let them out to edge themselves to keep them desperate. Otherwise, they can forget what they are missing and acclimate too well. Natalya demonstrates with a male that she has locked. The girls unlock and tease the horny male with their bodies. They make it stoke. The girls are so grossed out by beta males with their nasty goon faces and gross beta penises. The male is subhuman to them. They love making it stoke so that they can laugh at it. When the girls are finished being entertained, they make the male lock itself back into chastity so that it can take them shopping.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:18:28
FileSize: 398.5 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/8729f542a2c17
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 14, 2022 12:56 am
Princess Natalya & Rachel (Let Me Show You How I Edge Him / 20.10.2020)

Cast: Princess Natalya, Rachel

Description: Natalya explains some things about chastity to the new Princess, Rachel. Sometimes beta males get used to chastity and it makes it less effective. Every once in a while you need to let them out to edge themselves to keep them desperate. Otherwise, they can forget what they are missing and acclimate too well. Natalya demonstrates with a male that she has locked. The girls unlock and tease the horny male with their bodies. They make it stoke. The girls are so grossed out by beta males with their nasty goon faces and gross beta penises. The male is subhuman to them. They love making it stoke so that they can laugh at it. When the girls are finished being entertained, they make the male lock itself back into chastity so that it can take them shopping.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:10:25
FileSize: 898.9 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/77941464fffee
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 14, 2022 3:32 am
Princess Natalya - Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

Cast: Princess Natalya

Description: A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. I tease and deny the slave with my body. Especially my very sexy ass. He is only allowed to jerk following my precise instructions. If he cums without my permission, he will need to be put in chastity. I will make him sign a keyholder contract and I will keep the keys. Does the new slave have enough self-discipline to pass my test? Get the clip to know!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:11:24
FileSize: 595.9 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/f3a0ecd182969
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 14, 2022 6:08 am
Princess Venus - Worship and fucking

Cast: Princess Venus

Description: Princess Venus occasionally take your private Slave on vacation to be worshiped there too.She wants to be idolized day and night by the slaves and even if your slaves do everything right, caress your feet, massage and are tender to her Mistress, they are then still fucked with a strap-on in the mouth and ass.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:22:05
FileSize: 653.3 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/0d8dece8c6f82
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 14, 2022 11:22 am
Rachel Evans, Marek - Measured Acceptance

Cast: Rachel Evans, Marek

Description: In her elegant nylons Rachel Evans is exhilarating to look at and Marek is so horny he can hardly wait to get his hands on her. When she beckons him toward the bed and wraps his rod in a tight cock-ring he is well aware that Ms. Evans expects a lot out of him this evening. They've played together plenty in the past, and while a man who looks as butch as Marek may leave most ladies thinking he always wants to be on top, the secret truth is that he can't cum completely without a chance to be on the bottom as a gorgeous gal like Rachel pegs his ass with her own trusty strap-on on their way toward shared sexual salvation!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:08
FileSize: 1.06 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/c0ec0b593e638
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 14, 2022 8:10 pm
Ravyn Alexa - Ravyn Alexa Latex Corset Pegging

Cast: Ravyn Alexa, JJ Graves

Description: Ravyn Alexa is back, this time she is dressed in a stunning latex corset and opera gloves and is ready to fuck her submissive with a giant strapon!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:13:17
FileSize: 782.3 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/7fb2fee07f8f3
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 14, 2022 9:49 pm
Ravyn Alexa - Ravyn Alexa Sensual Pegging in Latex

Cast: Ravyn Alexa, JJ Graves

Description: Beautiful goddess Ravyn Alexa seduces her slave into passionate strap-on pegging. They are both clad in latex and she shows off her perfect body while pounding the fuck out of him.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:13:02
FileSize: 769.3 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/c13ee40480f5f
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 15, 2022 8:22 am
Rocky Emerson (Peeping Tom to Oral Slave / 12.02.2021)

Cast: Rocky Emerson

Description: Amazon Goddess Rocky has caught Draven AGAIN. He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he's going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses' legs. First on pussy duty and then devoted to her ass, draven is not allowed to touch his cock while he pleasures his hot and kinky neighbor. Once she is satisfied he is locked away in her closet until she needs his services again.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:12:19
FileSize: 899.4 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/d7d558a751d73
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 15, 2022 10:54 am
Rocky Emerson (Pegging Party Favor / 04.02.2021)

Cast: Rocky Emerson

Description: Rocky Emerson is an amazon goddess and she has slave draven bent over in wooden stocks and a huge strap on attached to her tight frame. What do you think will happen next? Draven knows exactly what his latex clad mistress plans to do. Give him the deep dicking of his dreams with a big black cock to get him ready for the party she has planned where he is the main attraction. That's right- he is the fuck hole for the event and he must be warmed up before she opens the floodgates. She fucks him for a long time to make sure he's totally open for her guests. Once his ass is trained the big dick goes right into his mouth to be cleaned off. The party favor is now ready.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:14:07
FileSize: 1 GB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/11db0cb5c2921
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 15, 2022 1:32 pm
Sammy & Shaz - PVC Leather

Cast: Sammy & Shaz

Description: Shaz and Sammy make a great team which is why we like bringing them together over and over again. These babes are totally hot and not nice at all. Dressed up in PVC, they dominate this poor guy into submission. They sit on his face and do everything in their power to make him suffer. You won't believe how much pussy this guy gets!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 640x480 (4:3), fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:30:08
FileSize: 352.2 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/1d624101b6093
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 15, 2022 9:22 pm
Savannah Fox - Lick My Ass Clean Before My Date Cuck

Cast: Savannah Fox

Description: Savanah will be going out on a date tonight. Her cuckold will wait patiently at home. They've talked about her starting to go on dates, but Savannah is not totally sure that her cuck is ready for the reality. Savannah's ready though, so the cuck will have to learn to accept things as they are. While fixing her makeup before going out, Savannah takes the opportunity to talk with her cuckold. She wants her cuckold to know that he will always have a special place with her. Even though she might be out on dates, having sex with men who have cocks much bigger than his, the cuck will always have a special place below Savannah. Savannah reminds the cuck of its special place by making it lick her ass clean to prepare it for the guy who will fuck her later while on her date. While Savannah's cuck licks her ass, she makes him think about how she is about to get fucked there by a guy with a much bigger cock than his. If the cuck does a good job prepping her ass, Savannah will give him a nice treat to clean out of it when she gets back from her date! In fact, the cuck will have to wait patiently under Savannah's rimming chair the whole time she is gone away on her date, just waiting for her to eventually return and demand more ass licking from him.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:10:25
FileSize: 763.5 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/1aa24407ea8bd
Monikvanda
Added: Aug 16, 2022 2:37 am
Siouxsie Q and Rob Yaeger - FemDom Pool Party

Cast: Siouxsie Q and Rob Yaeger - FemDom Pool Party

Description: Summer is coming round the bend and latex-clad Siouxsie Q decides to tan by the pool. From behind the bushes she catches him, AGAIN-- that simpering, perverted peeping tom: the pool boy. Today she will make him her slave.
Siouxsie begins the poolside punishment by making him worship her beautiful feet and luxurious legs, then throws the pathetic perv over her knee and delivers a humiliating OTK spanking. She then ties him up and grinds her beautiful cunt on his worthless face, getting herself nice and wet to fuck his pathetic asshole with a strap-on. Pool boy's cock is absolutely not allowed to cum; Siouxsie uses it to get her cunt off then throws both it and its owner into the pool for a messy jello-sploshing session, ending with one semen covered, disgraced slave. And a daquiri for Siouxsie!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:07:14
FileSize: 737 MB

screenshot

https://k2s.cc/file/3d80c3709aeab