Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 23, 2024 4:46 am
Cynthia Vellons, Sharka Blue

Description: What if women were the dominant sex and treated men as objects for the amusement and satisfactionof the girls? Enter the world of Girls Abuse Guys where the women are in control. Make sure you don't do anything to upset these girls or they will strip you, humiliate you and even bend you over and take a strap-on to your ass! The girls are in charge and if they want to fuck your asshole you are going to have to take it. They won't be asking you - these girls hunt in groups and will forcibly strip and fuck you, whether you want it or not guys!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 820x460 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:14:31
FileSize: 324.2 MB

screenshot

Cynthia_Vellons_Sharka_Blue.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 23, 2024 4:47 am
Divine Eve, Lady Perse - Giant Punishment Lady Perse And Divine Eve

Cast: Divine Eve, Lady Perse

Description: Divine Eve is lost in a house of sex. She frantically goes from room to room only to find them occupied by others, fucking. Lady Perse waits in an empty room, sitting on her throne when Eve barges in. Lady takes full advantage and makes Eve her very own her plaything. She explains the rules then shoves a huge dildo in Eve's mouth. Lady bends her over and spanks her bare ass. She stands Eve up and squeezes her big tits, hard. Lady puts Eve face down with her ass up in her lap, and fingers her asshole. After that, Lady gets a shiny chrome butt-plug and pops it in and out of Eve's asshole. Eve gets folded in half in a "jackhammer" position and Lady goes to work, fucking Eve's tight asshole with her huge strap-on cock. Lady sits on Eve's face and cums while she smothers her with her ass.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 01:00:56
FileSize: 1.12 GB

screenshot

Divine_Eve_Lady_Perse__Giant_Punishment_Lady_Perse_And_Divine_Eve.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 23, 2024 5:01 am
Domina Hera. Facesitting And Ballbusting

Cast: Domina Hera

Description: She sits on his face, not only to take his breath, but also to muffle his screams when she beat his balls with her gloved hand... Then she let him stand up to face her as she starts to kick him many times brutal in the balls! This makes his boner that he got from her facesitting fade away...

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:07:45
FileSize: 299.2 MB

screenshot

Domina_Hera._Facesitting_And_Ballbusting.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 23, 2024 7:32 am
Elise Graves - Going For The Gold

Cast: Elise Graves, Tony Orlando

Description: Elise Graves punk band draws a crowd - but only if the promoter isn't a little bitch who can't do his job. Enter Tony Orlando - the LITTLE BITCH - who thinks he can jack off in his office and underpay his talent. Tony is about to learn a solid gold lesson - and we hope you'll stay to watch. Featuring a golden shower, gag, boot licking, CBT, face sitting, ass licking, bondage, sounding, and breath play with a gas mask dildo - this little talking-to is one for the books.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:34:24
FileSize: 2.43 GB

screenshot

Elise_Graves__Going_For_The_Gold.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 24, 2024 4:45 am
Ella Nova - Ella Needs a New Sex Slave Part 4

Cast: Ella Nova, Johnny Hill

Description: Ella Nova uses her sex slave, Johnny Hill, for the final time in this scene. She fucks his ass with her pink strap on dick until he can't take anymore. She flips him over and edges him, fucks him with her hand, and makes him eat all of his cum.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:18:45
FileSize: 698.2 MB

screenshot

Ella_Nova__Ella_Needs_a_New_Sex_Slave_Part_4.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 24, 2024 4:46 am
Ella Nova - Ella Needs A New Sex Slave Part 2

Description: Ella continues her domination of Johnny Hill and fills his ass with a toy... there are still two more parts to go, any guesses as to what she has in store for him next?

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:18:16
FileSize: 681 MB

screenshot

Ella_Nova__Ella_Needs_A_New_Sex_Slave_Part_2.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 24, 2024 4:47 am
Ella Nova - Ella Needs a New Sex Slave Part 3

Description: Ella is using her sex slave's body for her own orgasmic gratification. All he is good for is being a dick and a mouth for her to use however she sees fit. She sits on and smothers his face with her big beautiful ass, making him lick her pussy until she is wet enough to slide his cock into her. She makes him fuck her how she wants until she drains his cum inside her perfect cunt. Just when he thinks his work is over, she makes him keep thrusting into her... it puts him in utter agony because his dick is so sensitive after cumming.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:12:50
FileSize: 481 MB

screenshot

Ella_Nova__Ella_Needs_a_New_Sex_Slave_Part_3.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 24, 2024 4:48 am
Erin Everheart - Ghosts in the Butt

Cast: Erin Everheart, Draven Navarro

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:20
FileSize: 1.4 GB

screenshot

Erin_Everheart__Ghosts_in_the_Butt.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 24, 2024 4:49 am
Erin Everheart - Ghosts in the Butt

Cast: Erin Everheart, Draven Navarro

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:20
FileSize: 544.7 MB

screenshot

Erin_Everheart__Ghosts_in_the_Butt.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 24, 2024 6:11 am
Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord

Description: This gorgeous blonde dominatrix is feeling a bit frisky today. So, she decided to have some fun with her boy-toy. After a while, the two lovebirds were joined by yet another handsome hunk, and the three of them proceeded to have a kinky threesome. She is wearing full-body fishnets, as she gets her pussy plowed and licked by these two horny dudes.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:05
FileSize: 1.65 GB

screenshot

Eva_Andersen_aka_Kaisa_Nord.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 24, 2024 8:43 am
EvilWoman - Strapon lesson with Evil Teacher

Cast: EvilWoman

Description: Lesson number 1 - how to be a good fuck toy for your teacher. Sexy, brunette Goddess examine her student very deeply. Let's see what grade he will get!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1918x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:05:53
FileSize: 601.6 MB

screenshot

EvilWoman__Strapon_lesson_with_Evil_Teacher.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 25, 2024 4:47 am
Full Weight Productions - Introducing Avery & April to FWP

Description: Avery and April make a dynamic duo. They're both stunningly beautiful. They're both scarily intense. Neither has ever squashed before this shoot and they BROUGHT it. It's as if they've been doing this for a decade. Matt left this shoot more sore than almost any other shoot in the history of FWP.
In this video you'll see the 450+ lb Avery and 200+ lb April take takes wrecking Matt on the sofa. They finish him off with some doubled up squashing and bouncing.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:07:12
FileSize: 213 MB

screenshot

Full_Weight_Productions__Introducing_Avery__April_to_FWP.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 25, 2024 4:48 am
Full Weight Productions - Hard Surface Facesitting with BigmommaKat

Description: One of the hardest places to survive on this planet would have to be under the ass of a 600 lb woman for prolonged periods of time. Especially when they derive pleasure from your suffering.
Pat's a tough guy but he is pushed well beyond his limits a number of times in this video.
As for BigmommaKat... she looks bigger and more beautiful than ever

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:10:32
FileSize: 230.4 MB

screenshot

Full_Weight_Productions__Hard_Surface_Facesitting_with_BigmommaKat.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 25, 2024 4:49 am
Full Weight Productions - BigmommaKat Smothers Pat on the Bed

Description: We've been getting a lot of requests for some soft surface squashing and smothering. BigmommaKat decided it was time to push Pat's limits on the bed. She actually enjoyed this a lot since the soft surface allowed Pat to handle or 600 lb body for more than a few seconds before nearly breaking under her.
She sits on his face, full weight, while she snacks. She bounces on his face. She does flying belly drops right onto his head. She straddles his head. She does a little leg scissoring. She sits on the back of his head.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:11:18
FileSize: 248.7 MB

screenshot

Full_Weight_Productions__BigmommaKat_Smothers_Pat_on_the_Bed.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Jan 25, 2024 4:50 am
Goddess Valora Desperate Caged Foot Slave

Cast: Goddess Valora

Description: I love to keep my foot sluts hungry n desperate. Caged and kept waiting, wondering when they will be able to beg for permission to worship my gorgeous feet. This 1 has been locked up for so long that he's forgotten how long it's been which delights me to no end. With big doe eyes he begs to worship my feet and be released from his cage. I tease him by sticking my feet in the cage and taking them out over n over. His pleads get more desperate each time I do this. Finally, I decide to let him out so that I can use his mouth. He crawls over to my heels and he sucks and licks them so desperately. I make him beg to take off my perfect heels so that he can taste my delicious feet. He's **** to lick and gag on each foot and with each gag he falls more and more under my captivating spell. After I'm done with this foot slut, I put him back in his little cage and leave him begging for more.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:15:22
FileSize: 472.4 MB

screenshot

Goddess_Valora_Desperate_Caged_Foot_Slave.mp4