Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 11, 2022 5:36 pm
Kenzie Reeves - Black Friday Xxx

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Kenzie Reeves
Genre: Small Boobs, Blonde, Facial, Shaved Pussy, Girl Orgasm, GirlBoy, Petite, POV, Deep Throat, Bad Teens Punished, Camel Toe, Blowjob, Mini Skirt
Performer of the role: Kenzie Reeves goes shopping on Black Friday with her stepdad Preston Parker. Preston is impatient to get going. She sends him dirty videos from the dressing room as she flashes her tits and camel toe bald pussy. When Preston joins her, she gets on her knees and tries to suck him off in semi-public. That's when Preston declares their shopping trip over and takes Kenzie home.Bending her over his knee, he lifts her miniskirt and spanks her cute ass. She makes it clear she loves the spankings, and Preston confirms that she's nice and wet by pulling her thong aside and fingering her bald twat. He's already rock hard when he whips his cock out and pushes Kenzie to her knees so she can suck him off and deep throat his fuck stick.Climbing on top of Preston, Kenzie rides him forward and back as he fills her greedy twat to the brim. Then she gets on her knees for a doggy style posy pounding that leaves her screaming. Rolling onto her back, she lifts her legs high in the air as Preston teaches her a lesson she'll never forget. They finish things off with Preston giving Kenzie a hot facial of cum.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:22:21
FileSize: 1.49 GB

Download file FJ:
Kenzie_Reeves_Black_Friday_Xxx_Kenzie_Reeves.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 11, 2022 3:05 pm
Kendra Lust - Kendra's First Ever DP

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Kendra Lust
Genre: Anal, Gonzo, 1st DP
Performer of the role: Although Kendra Lust has been in the adult industry for five years, she has saved many firsts for us. We released her first interracial scene in 2014, and now we are releasing her 1st DP scene. This unforgettable scene stars Kendra Lust along with male heavyweight talent Mick Blue and Markus Dupree.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:48
FileSize: 1.46 GB

Download file FJ:
Kendra_Lust._Kendras_First_Ever_DP_Kendra_Lust.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 11, 2022 12:33 pm
Kayla Kayden - Sister Swap: Part 1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Kayla Kayden
Genre: Blonde, Blowjob, Cheating, Wife, Couples Fantasies, 2 Part Series, Big Tits
Performer of the role: Teagan has always been the perfect sister. She's got her younger sister Kayla and her brother-in-law Jessy coming to visit her and her husband Jessy for the first time in years. Little does Teagan know, Kayla has been planning to pull one over on her perfect sister.by pretending to be her and seducing her husband!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:35
FileSize: 1.73 GB

Download file FJ:
Kayla_Kayden._Sister_Swap_Part_1_Kayla_Kayden.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 11, 2022 10:01 am
Kayla Kayden - Radiant Booty

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Kayla Kayden
Genre: Big Tits, Anal, Gonzo, Blonde
Performer of the role: Get ready to see Kayla like you've never seen her before! The bodacious bombshell treats us to a truly tantalizing taste of her beautiful booty and luscious tits in this no-holds-barred blacklight scene. Feast your eyes (and blow your load) on this truly unforgettable anal experience!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:56
FileSize: 2.86 GB

Download file FJ:
Kayla_Kayden._Radiant_Booty_Kayla_Kayden.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 11, 2022 4:59 am
Katrina Jade (Villain: Daddy's Girl) (AEFilms)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Katrina Jade
Genre: NATURAL TITS, FIRST ANAL, BUBBLE BUTTS, BUSTY BRUNETTE, CREAMPIE

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:12
FileSize: 562.8 MB

Download file FJ:
Katrina_Jade_Katrina_Jade.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 11, 2022 2:28 am
Katja Kassin

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Anal, Big Ass, Hairy Pussy, MILF, Hardcore, Blowjob, Gonzo, Blonde, Big Cock, Doggystyle, Deep Throat, Tattoo, Small Tits, Lingerie, Facial
Performer of the role: Ohhh Katja, Katja, Katja, your derriere looks sooo delicious. Honestly folks, this ass is so good you could eat it with a spoon! And after your lips are chapped and your tongue is raw, you can go balls deep in the #2 slot!

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x720 (4:3), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:38
FileSize: 938.2 MB

Download file FJ:
Katja_Kassin_Katja_Kassin.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 10, 2022 9:28 pm
Kathia Nobili - Slutty nurse amp; naughties BLOW JOB of your life

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Kathia Nobili
Genre: Blowjob, Cock Tease, Cumshot, Pov, Oral, Tongue Play, Precum Play
Performer of the role: Even you know or you can imagine...how bad feeling is to be or to go to the hospital. With all the doctors and nurses just coming and steering at you!!!But not today!!! Everybody had or still having the dreams about nurses....beautiful....helpful...sexy...slutty!!! And your fantasy coming true!!! YES...with me..playing your slutty nurse all your dreams....even the naughtiest one!!!Do you like what you see??? Do you getting hard just to watching your sexy nurse!!! Who is here only and only for you and for comforting you! I wish to make you feel relaxed...just watch...a hottest teasing in your life!!! With the tight, white, shiny dress...look deep into your eyes....and you know....most intense oral servitude is about to begin.Mmmm....what a beautiful cock....so big...so swollen....so rock hard...only from the tease!!! Honey...this was just a begging. Feel now my juicy lips...sucking up on your cock....my wet tongue licking all your hard dick and balls! You couldn't imagine the pleasure so intense like my lips...mouth...tongue giving to you right now!!! How I know it??? I feel...your cock getting so juicy...so full of precum juice! Mmmm....love it...just taste amazing!!!So good I want more and more of you!!! Switching between the best sucking techniques...suck your real deep...then just tease your head with my tongue and suck again!!! Your fantasy was nothing compering to the feeling I'm giving you right now!!!I feel how rock hard your cock it and now....rubbing harder and harder my tongue on your cock....start to feel your pressure....your cock start to pumping!!! Yeah....cum baby...cum!!! I want to feel your load...your warm, white milk!!! Cum and I'll play with your cum for you!!! Mmmmm...very tasty!!!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:15:06
FileSize: 899 MB

Download file FJ:
Kathia_Nobili_Slutty_nurse_amp_naughties_BLOW_JOB_of_your_life._5_Kathia_Nobili.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 10, 2022 6:57 pm
Katala, Bella - Slutty Grannies First Time Black DP

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Anal, DP, Big Black Cock, MILF, IR
Performer of the role: This is the craziest interracial group sex ever! Horny grannies didn't waste any time till their men came home to fuck them so got into a hardcore lesbian foreplay. Hairy pussy licking made both mature women wet and prepared for fucking. Two big black dicks were just on time to bang their nasty holes. Deep into the ass big cock messed granny hole riding it like a candy! Screaming of pleasure as she is anal fucked, grandma got one in her pussy too and she was full of big black dick in this interracial orgy. Big tits were entertaining black guys while their pussy were rough pounded with cocks. These slutty grannies sure know how to make black guys want more. Deepthroat cock sucking got all out and their cumshot hungry mouths were well fed with huge loads of cum. You will love this interracial foursome with two hot grannies!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:55:27
FileSize: 2.55 GB

Download file FJ:
Katala_Bella._Slutty_Grannies_First_Time_Black_DP.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 10, 2022 4:26 pm
Jureka Del Mar - Horny Thai girl takes anal creampie

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Jureka Del Mar
Genre: All Sex, Blowjobs, Anal

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:26:55
FileSize: 1.16 GB

Download file FJ:
Jureka_Del_Mar_Horny_Thai_girl_takes_anal_creampie_Jureka_Del_Mar.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 10, 2022 1:55 pm
Joana Black aka Ally Style - Rough Black Fuck For Hot Milf

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Big Black Cock, MILF, IR, Anal
Performer of the role: Wearing a nasty black dress and high heels, Joana is looking incredible and Joachim couldn't agree more. After seeing the stunning milf masturbating with a big toy, Joachim gets his big black cock to work. Bending that ass over to have a better view to her round big ass, black dick rides her wet pussy in a hardcore interracial fuck making babe screaming like a real slut. If she is a slut than must be treated properly. Pulling her hair while he gets her hands locked to her back, black cock keeps on pounding that horny pussy. This brunette loves getting fucked backdoor. But our black guy makes the rules and he wants a round of blowjob for his cock, making her sucking it while he keeps pulling her hair leading the way. Mature mouth looks good with a cock inside it, sucking deepthroat before he explodes in a messy orgasm filling her with cumshot!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:25:13
FileSize: 924.2 MB

Download file FJ:
Joana_For_Hot_Milf_Joana_Black_aka_Ally_Style._Rough_Black_Fuck_For_Hot_Milf.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 10, 2022 11:24 am
Joana Black aka Ally Style, Joanna Black - Cum Craving Cuckold Cum Sharing

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: MILF, Gonzo, BBC, Anal, Interracial, Cuckold, Hardcore
Performer of the role: My husband always had a cuckold fetish. He wanted me to fuck a black guy let him fuck my pussy and ass while he watches. He loves to watch a big black cock penetrate my tight pussy and anal fuck me until I cum

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:32:20
FileSize: 1.75 GB

Download file FJ:
Joana_Black_aka_Ally_Style_Joanna_Black._Cum_Craving_Cuckold_Cum_Sharing.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 10, 2022 8:53 am
Jillian Janson - Assk and Ye Shall Receive

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Jillian Janson
Genre: Oil, Couples Fantasies, Blonde, Anal, Cheating, Natural Tits, Cowgirl
Performer of the role: Jillian is in a loving relationship with her boyfriend. The only problem is that she likes a big cock in her ass and her boyfriend's just doesn't cut it. When one of his friends come over for an afternoon pool sesh, she thinks nothing of it, until he strips down to his bathing suit to reveal the goods. From then on, Jillian does everything she can think of to turn him on but nothing work-until she tries the age old adage-ask and ye shall receive. And receive she does. Unfortunately, for everyone, her boyfriend returns from grabbing lunch just a little too soon and spoils everything.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:40
FileSize: 2.65 GB

Download file FJ:
Jillian_Janson._Assk_and_Ye_Shall_Receive_Jillian_Janson.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 10, 2022 6:23 am
Jesica Diamond - She Is Innocent No More

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Anal, Teen, Big Black Cock, IR
Performer of the role: Jesica Diamond is a sweet young girl, innocent and pure. Until now. Her innocence goes away once she feels Joachim's black cock in her tight white pussy. She enjoys sucking his cock, slurping it and licking his balls. She puts it in her mouth and deep-throats it like a nasty slut. She gets penetrated in both her pussy and ass, taking it like a big girl. When the black man enters her she bites her lips with pleasure and asks him to fuck her even more. She never had anal sex with a black man before but now it's the only thing she is thinking of. Joachim cums in her mouth and she swallows the jizz! A story of an innocent girl turning into a sex crazed nympho.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:30
FileSize: 614.4 MB

Download file FJ:
Jesica_Diamond_She_Is_Innocent_No_More_Jesica_Diamond._She_Is_Innocent_No_More.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 10, 2022 3:51 am
Jennifer White - Anal Therapy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Jennifer White
Genre: Gonzo, Anal
Performer of the role: Jennifer loves her job as a marriage counselor and helping people is her priority. Her most recent clients have been coming to see her twice a week for a while now - the husband is a compulsive flirt - and now something unexpected has happened. When she arrives at a bar for a bachelorette party, her male client is also there and before last call, they are heading for a hotel to do something that is completely against her work ethics.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:46:10
FileSize: 2.68 GB

Download file FJ:
Jennifer_White._Anal_Therapy_Jennifer_White.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 10, 2022 1:21 am
Jaye Summers - Rent Free

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Jaye Summers
Genre: Doggystyle, Reverse cowgirl, Riding, Gonzo, Anal, Anal Creampie, Deep throat, Gape, Brunette

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:45:00
FileSize: 2.62 GB

Download file FJ:
Jaye_Summers._Rent_Free_Jaye_Summers.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot