Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jun 23, 2022 9:38 pm
Lucie - Lucie, 22, STAPS Student In Montpellier!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

A very pretty smile completes the angelic face of the superb Lucie, which radiates this already sunny day near Palavas (34). Student in sports sciences in Montpellier, the 22-year-old young woman has a crazy physique, she who obviously regularly practices various and varied physical activities...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:42:39
FileSize: 1.08 GB

screenshot

Lucie_Lucie_Lucie._Lucie_STAPS_Student_In_Montpellier.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 23, 2022 4:07 pm
Luring The School Nurse

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Liz Jordan, Spencer Bradley

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:44:24
FileSize: 1.41 GB

screenshot

Liz_Jordan_Spencer_Bradley_Liz_Jordan_Spencer_Bradley.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 23, 2022 1:21 pm
Lisa Ann - Horny Teacher Gets Fucked

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Big-breasted MILF Lisa Ann is the tutor all men wish they have. She hopes nothing but the best for them.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:42
FileSize: 1.83 GB

screenshot

Lisa_Ann_Horny_Teacher_Gets_Fucked_Lisa_Ann._Horny_Teacher_Gets_Fucked.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 23, 2022 10:37 am
Lily Larimar - Man of the House

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lily Larimar - Man of the House

Johnny Castle considers himself to be a strict but loving father, so when he catches his step daughter Lily Larimar talking inappropriately with a boy, he's both furious and disappointed. Lily tries to play dumb, but deep down she knows she deserves some sort of punishment. Her step dad is the man of the house, which means everything must be approved by him first, so there's a lesson that Lily must learn.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:42:16
FileSize: 3.58 GB

screenshot

Lily_Larimar_Man_of_the_House_Lily_Larimar._Man_of_the_House.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 23, 2022 5:02 am
Lilly Bella - Blondie Chooses To Fuck Hard

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Beautiful Lilly Bella tries to read a book on a couch but she gets bored pretty soon. Luckily, she has nice company. So, a naughty thought comes into Lilly's kinky mind and she hurries to fulfill it.

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:26:05
FileSize: 2.6 GB

screenshot

Lilly_Bella_Blondie_Chooses_To_Fuck_Hard_Lilly_Bella._Blondie_Chooses_To_Fuck_Hard.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 23, 2022 2:17 am
Lilith - Dirty Teacher (Profesor aprovechado)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lilith

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:21
FileSize: 857.8 MB

screenshot

Lilith_DIRTY_TEACHER_Lilith.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 22, 2022 11:31 pm
Lilian Stone - My Teacher's Secret

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Lilian Stone is a teacher by day and a camgirl by night. When her student Alex Jett reveals that he caught one of her shows and recorded it, she tells him that it would ruin her teaching career and begs him not to. Alex promises to keep the video to himself but only if she comes over to his place within the hour and gives him an intimate lesson.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:40:16
FileSize: 1.72 GB

screenshot

Lilian_Stone_My_Teachers_Secret_Lilian_Stone.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 22, 2022 8:45 pm
Li Loo

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:34:20
FileSize: 2 GB

screenshot

Li_Loo_Li_Loo.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 22, 2022 6:00 pm
Lenna Lux - The Deal

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lenna Lux

Don't look at me like that.. I'm not crazy. I love my boyfriend, that's why I have to do this. We need to have a baby. I just can't convince him to cum inside me... That's why I need your help... Oh really, you would never do that to your little sister? I think you're wrong about that. I think you'll do exactly what I want....

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:22:29
FileSize: 1.54 GB

screenshot

Lenna_Lux_The_Deal_Lenna_Lux.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 22, 2022 3:13 pm
Sex Preparedness Class

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lela Star

Lela Star keeps Xander Corvus after class because she caught him passing a love note. She tells him that she heard he's going steady and insists that he needs to be prepared. Lela gives Xander a crash course in sex preparedness. She informs Xander that sex can happen anytime anywhere and he needs to be prepared. thankfully, this smoking hot prof is more than willing to help him.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:59
FileSize: 1.27 GB

screenshot

Lela_Star._Sex_Preparedness_Class_Lela_Star.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 22, 2022 9:41 am
Lady Gang - Double Penetration Debut

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Today in Private Specials, White Girls, Black DPs, we have the pleasure of introducing you to Lady Gang, a sexy brunette with big natural tits who has come to for a debut we'll never forget.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:33
FileSize: 1.42 GB

screenshot

Lady_Gang_Double_Penetration_Debut_Lady_Gang._Double_Penetration_Debut.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 22, 2022 6:56 am
Time Out: Privates School

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lady Fyre, Mandy Muse

You're in the principal's office with your teacher Mrs Fyre because you were caught grabbing girls' butts in class. She calls in your sister Mandy to help her understand what's going on with you. Mrs Fyre explains that if this was a public school you'd be expelled for sexual harassment, but at this private school they believe in teaching good behavior as well as academics.Your teacher asks your sister to explain your behavior, and your sister doesn't have an explanation, but as your teacher asks more questions about your family's activities at home, it becomes clear what the issue is. Mandy has been teasing you with her ass, showing off in the shower & while she's dressing. You've also walked in on your sister & dad having sex. Mandy finally confesses, "Daddy says our family is special." Mrs Fyre realizes that a unique family requires a unique solution. She reminds Mandy of one of the school's rules: If you're part of the problem, become part of the solution. She's not going to make Mandy do anything she doesn't want to do, but if she doesn't help you, you're going to be expelled.Mandy really doesn't want to see her brother in trouble, and she knows it's her fault you're in the office. She's at least partially responsible for your ass fetish. Your teacher pulls up Mandy's skirt & encourages her to show off her ass again to get you excited, then Mandy rides your cock. Eventually her legs get tired & your teacher agrees to take over for a little while. She's really committed to helping you overcome your sexual frustration so you can be a better student. You're in heaven with two big asses bouncing on your cock. It was totally worth getting in trouble to get this kind of special treatment.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:04
FileSize: 1.37 GB

screenshot

Lady_Fyre_Mandy_Muse_Time_Out_Privates_School._3_Mandy_Muse_Lady_Fyre.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 22, 2022 4:10 am
Time Out: Maternal Mentoring

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Lady Fyre,Cherie DeVille

Featuring: Cherie DeVilleYou are a student in Ms Fyre's class. Today she caught you playing with your phone in class, so she took it away. The school rule is to call the parents to have them come pick up the phone, but Ms Fyre discovers the phone is unlocked & starts going through the photos. She finds naked pictures of your step-mom, Cherie, who she recognizes from parent night. She realizes she's going to have to call Cherie anyway, but now she has the difficult task of telling her about the photos. While contemplating how to best handle the situation, she gets turned on by the photos, but she quickly pushes it out of her mind.Once you & your step-mom arrive, Ms Fyre talks to her about the photos. Your step-mom says she knows the photos are of her because she allowed you to take them. "Have you seen how big his dick is?" she asks, and she pulls it out of your pants. Ms Fyre just stares on in disbelief. She gets to see with her own eyes what a special relationship you have with your step-mom. Cherie keeps trying to get Ms Fyre to join in, but she's very reluctant.Leave it up to your super sexy step-mom to convince this hot little reluctant redhead that having sex with her student is a good idea. Plus, your cock is just too nice to resist.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:55
FileSize: 651.5 MB

screenshot

Lady_Fyre_Cherie_DeVille_Time_Out_Maternal_Mentoring_Lady_Fyre_Cherie_DeVille.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 22, 2022 1:24 am
Now I Know Why My Mom Married You

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Kylie Quinn

My new stepdaughter Kylie Quinn is a total brat. When she casually decides to leave the house with an oversized handbag - on St.Patty's Day - she must've thought I (Jovan Jordan) just fell off the turnip truck. I ask her to show me her bag and lo & behold - a skimpy holiday outfit! I tell her there is no way she is going out like that & it's settled. That is, until she comes back dressed in the tiny outfit. You can almost see her pussy, it's so short! When she tries coming on to me, I get up to leave - but that makes it worse! She sees my bulge and is fascinated by it. She looks so sexy in that outfit, I can't help but let her touch it. She pulls it out & marvels at its size, she can barely wrap her little hand around it as she tries to suck me. I ease her down on my thick dick and her little pussy gets all juicy as it stretches for me. I take her from behind, prying that pussy open with my fat cock as she moans. She is still wearing her knee-high socks as I fuck her to orgasm in missionary. She lets me cum all over her pretty face. Happy St.Patty's!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:26:29
FileSize: 1.13 GB

screenshot

Kylie_Quinn_Kylie_Quinn.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jun 21, 2022 10:39 pm
Now I Know Why My Mom Married You

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Kylie Quinn

My new stepdaughter Kylie Quinn is a total brat. When she casually decides to leave the house with an oversized handbag - on St.Patty's Day - she must've thought I (Jovan Jordan) just fell off the turnip truck. I ask her to show me her bag and lo & behold - a skimpy holiday outfit! I tell her there is no way she is going out like that & it's settled. That is, until she comes back dressed in the tiny outfit. You can almost see her pussy, it's so short! When she tries coming on to me, I get up to leave - but that makes it worse! She sees my bulge and is fascinated by it. She looks so sexy in that outfit, I can't help but let her touch it. She pulls it out & marvels at its size, she can barely wrap her little hand around it as she tries to suck me. I ease her down on my thick dick and her little pussy gets all juicy as it stretches for me. I take her from behind, prying that pussy open with my fat cock as she moans. She is still wearing her knee-high socks as I fuck her to orgasm in missionary. She lets me cum all over her pretty face. Happy St.Patty's!

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:26:33
FileSize: 311.1 MB

screenshot

Kylie_Quinn_Kylie_Quinn.mp4