Eva_Notty_Eva_Notty.mp4
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 25, 2023 2:21 am
Eva Long, Makayla Cox - Son trained to Satisfy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Part One
I come home to find my aunt and my mom sitting on the couch. When they call me in, my mom tells me she wants to talk to me about sex and since it's a little awkward, she brought my aunt.Part Two
My mom invites me into her room and says she knows it's early, but my aunt isn't here for my lesson yet. She says how she was jealous of all the attention I gave my aunt during our first "lesson" and that mommy needs attention too. I realize I am actually being trained to satisfy my mom and my aunt. It's going to be my responsibility to satisfy the women in the family

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:41:52
FileSize: 548 MB

screenshotscreenshot

Eva_Long_Makayla_Cox_Son_trained_to_Satisfy_Makayla_Cox_Eva_Long_1.mp4
Eva_Long_Makayla_Cox_Son_trained_to_Satisfy_Makayla_Cox_Eva_Long_2.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jan 25, 2023 2:19 am
Emma Leigh, Ashley Downs (Big Tits In History: Part 3 / 30.09.2016)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Welcome back History 101 at ZZ University! It's the third and final installment of Big Tits In History, and Professor Ashley Downs has had enough of watching her horny pupils daydream their way through her history class. Since they insist on sexualizing everything she is teaching, Ashley decides that the best way to get through to them is to give them a little bit of real world classroom fucking.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:56
FileSize: 2.02 GB

screenshot

Emma_Leigh_Ashley_Downs._Big_Tits_In_History_Part_3_Ashley_Downs_Emma_Leigh.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jan 24, 2023 2:31 am
Cory Chase (Step-Mother and Step-Son / Parts 1-3)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Helping Step-Mommy
Come with step-mommy, come with me to my bedroom your step-mother says walking you down the hall. Do you think step-mommy is really pretty? She opens her robe and you see her hot naked body. Laying down she asks you to touch her. She guides your hand as you rub her warm pussy. Moaning as you rub her faster she cums to your touch.
You know how to make step-mommy feel so good she says. Step-Mom wants to make you feel as good as she feels. She asks if you can pull down your pants for her and sweetly she begins to stroke and suck you. Looking at her step-son with her big brown eyes she milks your cum into her mouth, swallowing you down and making you feel amazing. Step-Mommy loves swallowing it all, you're such a good boyPlaying with Step-Mommy
You're not done yet your step-mom says to you. She spreads her legs and begins to rub herself for you. Moaning and describing what it feels like while you get hard again. Your step-mom is so amazing and sexy, your eyes are glued to her body as she pleasures herself.
She lays you down and gets you hard in her mouth. I love the taste of you She says sucking and jerking you again. Let's see if we can do something She whispers and gets on top of you. Slowly she slides you inside of her and takes your virginity. Fucking you like a good step-mommy she can feel you. You're ready to cum aren't you She moans and quickly sucks you. You shoot your load onto her face and she swallows you down. I just love tasting your cum She confesses. Love you sweetyFirst time with Step-Mommy
Your step-mommy calls you into the kitchen. It's time for you to become a man She tells you. Reaching out she touches you. Don't be shy she whispers. She plays with you, getting you hard before laying down on the table and telling you to put your dick inside of her. She wants to teach you how to take control and be a real man.
She bends over the table and lets you fuck her from behind, moaning at being fucked by her step-son. It feels so good baby. When you cum in step-mommy's mouth you will be a man She tells you moaning as she's fucked hard. Getting to the floor she strokes your big load into her mouth and all over her face. Oh yeah baby She moans swallowing you. Congratulations on becoming a man today She tells you as your cum drips down her perfect face.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:45
FileSize: 1.16 GB

screenshot

Cory_Chase._StepMother_and_StepSon_Cory_Chase.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jan 24, 2023 2:29 am
Dolled Step Mom - Waiting

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cory Chase

Scene Three: WaitingAfter taking a rest on his doll mom he's ready to play with his toy again. Posing and touching her perfect body he enjoys himself and gets hard at the thought of fucking her. He bends her over the table and fucks her like the sex doll she is.Blank faced with her mouth open Cory is frozen as her son takes his pleasure from her body.He fucks his dolly faster and faster, looking into her frozen eyes and open fuck me mouth. He could use her like this all day. He feels himself get close to cumming and he shoots his load all over her hairy pussy.Finished with her he calls his friend to sell a turn on his sex doll mom!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:13:46
FileSize: 503.8 MB

screenshot

Cory_Chase._Dolled_Step_Mom_Waiting_Cory_Chase.wmv
WildAngel
Added: Jan 24, 2023 2:27 am
Cory Chase, Holly Hendrix - Poison Kiss

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Scene One: Cheating fuck"I know it's wrong fucking my step-daughters boyfriend, but he's so hot" Cory says to herself getting dressed in her sexy dom outfit. She brings him into her room and sits him on the bed. He can't keep his eyes off her. "I don't think this is right, I can't have sex with you" He tells her. But she doesn't take no for an answer and seduces him.Cory sucks on his big dick until he's so hard that he can't help but do anything Cory says. They 69, Cory releasing every ounce of sexual energy into him. She slides his hard cock inside her and fucks him, knowing how hot it is making a man cheat with her. He cums all over her hairy pussy leaving Cory exhausted. "What the fuck!" Holly screams walking in and finding her boyfriend fucking her mom.Scene Two: Dom Mom vs Daughter"You dirty little whore of a step-mother!" Holly screams. She challenges Cory to a death match for the love of her man. Cory towers over the tiny Holly and asks if she's ready for this. Cory throws her to the couch and licks her tiny pussy. "Who do you think you are you tiny little twat" Cory taunts her, telling her about fucking her boyfriend. "I'm going to make you cum and cum" Cory tells her."Is that right?" Holly asks, injecting Cory with a tiny needle. "Does the poison burn?" Holly asks sliding the butt plug into Cory's tight ass. Cory moans as the heat from the poison flows through her pussy. In and out the plug is jammed into her ass making her cum.Broken and moaning Cory watches Holly put on a strap on and fuck her already sensitive pussy. "Oh it's going in so deep!" Cory screams. Holly makes her cum over and over destroying Cory once and for all. "That's for fucking my boyfriend!" Holly says, leaving Cory to her fate.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:27:55
FileSize: 1.52 GB

screenshot

Cory_Chase_Holly_Hendrix_Poison_Kiss_Holly_Hendrix_Cory_Chase.wmv
WildAngel
Added: Jan 24, 2023 2:25 am
Cory Chase, Dava Foxx - Chasing White Tails

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Scene One: Who humiliates whoYou're mom Dava and her friend Cory sit down to gossip. It's been so hot outside lately that they are wearing as little as possible to fight the heat. Cory's white thong hangs out of her tight jean shorts as she talks. You stare at her underwear and ass while she talks and Cory catches you. What a pervert Dava says. Cory tells the story of her and her step daughter to Dava's amazement.If he's going to watch me like that, why don't we give him a bit of a show Cory says. She rubs her hands on Dava's legs and Dava reluctantly agrees. They talk to you, touching each other and giving you the show of a life time. Kissing, Cory gets on top of Dava and shows off her thong. They slowly strip each other, talking to you about how much you love watching them. They lick their breasts and tongue each others asses and pussies. Do you know what 69 is? they ask you and you eyes pop out of your head.Scene Two: Do you want to join?Are you ready for this? Dava asks. The girls kiss watching you take off your clothes. You lay on the bed and touch your mom's soft breasts. Do you like when she sucks on mommy's nipples? she asks you. They suck on you next. Dava can't believe she's sucking her own son, wrapping her fingernails around your cock and stroking you into her mouth.You may want to sit on it before he blows his load Cory says. Dava slides you into her warm tight pussy and you're too horny to stop her. She rubs her hairy pussy, bouncing up and down moaning. That's a good boy Dava tells you when you get on top of her and thrust your cock all the way inside her. Cory plays with your mom and encourages you to fuck her. Dava cums hard on your cock and screams as you fill her pussy with warm cum. Look at that sticky mess Cory says kissing Dava.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:05
FileSize: 1.89 GB

screenshot

Cory_Chase_Dava_Foxx_Chasing_White_Tails_Dava_Foxx_Cory_Chase.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jan 24, 2023 2:21 am
Cory Chase, Ashley Adams - Breaking Our Daughter

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cory Chase, Ashley Adams

Mother has been sexually frustrated but in the last week her daughter Ashley has come home from collage and her husband has started fucking her again. Mom thinks it's because he has been fired up by his sexy daughter being around but Mom doesn't mind she is just happy she is getting some action. But now Mom has been sexually released and she has started thinking and looking at her daughter and wants to have some fun with her.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:39:38
FileSize: 4.65 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Cory_Chase_Ashley_Adams_Breaking_Our_Daughter_Ashley_Adams_Cory_Chase_1.mp4
Cory_Chase_Ashley_Adams_Breaking_Our_Daughter_Ashley_Adams_Cory_Chase_2.mp4
Cory_Chase_Ashley_Adams_Breaking_Our_Daughter_Ashley_Adams_Cory_Chase_3.mp4
Cory_Chase_Ashley_Adams_Breaking_Our_Daughter_Ashley_Adams_Cory_Chase_4.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jan 24, 2023 2:17 am
Cory Chase - Cheating Mom's Workout Interruption

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cory Chase

Calm down baby. He doesn't know what's going on... Dad just thinks I'm working out, which technically I am... Just keep making Mommy feel good. Your Father is an idiot... Trust me, if he calls back to ask any more stupid questions, just keep pounding me and don't worry about a thing....

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:16:02
FileSize: 946.2 MB

screenshot

Cory_Chase_Cheating_Moms_Workout_Interruption_Cory_Chase.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jan 23, 2023 2:29 am
Cherie DeVille - The Special Birthday Present

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cherie DeVille

Scene One: Cherie wants to surprise her son for his birthday with something special. She knows he's becoming a man, and she wants to do everything she can to help his growth. After she sings happy birthday to him, she has something other than candles to blow, and a special present to give him.Scene Two: Cherie is in the kitchen when her son comes in. He starts groping her and becomes aggressive and dominate almost immediately. It seems his birthday present got the best of him, and he wants more from his mom, and he is going to get it- even if he has to force her.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:42:40
FileSize: 969.7 MB

screenshot

Cherie_DeVille_The_Special_Birthday_Present_Cherie_DeVille.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jan 23, 2023 2:27 am
Celine Noiret (Insatiable Milf Celine Noiret Scores Some Young Cock in the Kitchen)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Celine Noiret

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:08
FileSize: 919.9 MB

screenshot

Celine_Noiret_Celine_Noiret.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jan 23, 2023 2:25 am
Cathy Heaven (Meddling Mother-In-Law / 14.06.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cathy is always coming over to her daughter's house and bothering her and her new husband. The newlyweds need their space, so Danny tries to talk some sense into his new mother-in-law. The truth is this milf is just feeling lonely and needs attention from a man, and Danny finds it hard to resist those big tits.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:29:14
FileSize: 2.46 GB

screenshot

Cathy_Heaven._Meddling_MotherInLaw_Cathy_Heaven.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jan 23, 2023 2:23 am
Cherie Deville, Samantha Rone (Hot MILF Gets Anal With Stepdaughter / 21.02.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cherie Deville, Samantha Rone

Cherie is is a sexy stepmom with a even hotter stepdaughter, Samantha. They are both blonde, beautiful and sexy. They've always got along well, but Cherie has a feeling Samantha is hiding something from her. She gets home early to find Samantha enjoying a steamy session with a much older guy. At first, she can't believe her eyes, but after a while finds herself getting really turned on by what she is watching. When she confronts them, he spends no time at all showing Cherie what she is missing, and before long she is finding herself doing things she couldn't possible have imagined. This threesome recipe is about to get spicy - hot and spicy.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:40:14
FileSize: 3.49 GB

screenshot

Cherie_Deville_Samantha_Rone.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jan 23, 2023 2:21 am
Cherie Deville, Samantha Rone (Hot MILF Gets Anal With Stepdaughter / 21.02.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cherie Deville, Samantha Rone

Cherie is is a sexy stepmom with a even hotter stepdaughter, Samantha. They are both blonde, beautiful and sexy. They've always got along well, but Cherie has a feeling Samantha is hiding something from her. She gets home early to find Samantha enjoying a steamy session with a much older guy. At first, she can't believe her eyes, but after a while finds herself getting really turned on by what she is watching. When she confronts them, he spends no time at all showing Cherie what she is missing, and before long she is finding herself doing things she couldn't possible have imagined. This threesome recipe is about to get spicy - hot and spicy.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:40:14
FileSize: 2.34 GB

screenshot

Cherie_Deville_Cherie_Deville.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jan 23, 2023 2:19 am
Cherie DeVille, Brad Knight - Pose For Me Mommy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Cherie DeVille

Cherie DeVille has agreed to be a model for Brad Knight's photography project. Brad has motives that he's not too keen on sharing with his mom, meaning she will show her reluctance to most of what he asks her. First he takes a couple shots, but as he keeps asking her to remove articles of clothing, she becomes more and more uncomfortable, eventually the barriers are crossed, and Cherie just decides that she might as well make this more fun, enjoying giving her son a nice massage. One thing leads to the next and soon, Brad whips out his cock and surprises Cherie. Soon, Cherie is convinced to fool around with him, as he coaxes her to touch his penis. Soon she gets carried away and even enjoys the size of her stepson's cock stretching her throat. Brad starts playing with his mom's pussy. Cherie continues the blowjob in order to get Brad finished before his dad gets home, but when that's not enough, Brad shoves his massive cock inside his mommy's tight pussy until he cums all over her perfect pretty pink pussy.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:20
FileSize: 1.48 GB

screenshot

Cherie_DeVille_Brad_Knight_Pose_For_Me_Mommy_Cherie_DeVille.mp4