Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 02, 2023 1:13 am
Carmen De Luz (Stroke Number / 18.08.24)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Carmen De Luz

"What's going on, papi?" Carmen De Luz asks as she saunters over to Rocky. "How about a private dance for you?"
Ah, that's music to our ears. Even in South Florida, which is home to some of the world's best strip clubs, you'd be lucky to get a lap dance from a dime piece like Carmen. She's the type of chick that you'll brag about bagging for weeks to your boys.
Especially because she has sex skills that make your toes curl as you try not to cum. "I've been known to make guys cum faster than they want," Carmen says. "Especially when they're fucking me from the back.
I'll look back sometimes and notice that his eyes are closed or that he just doesn't want to look down. And it's because if he does look down, he'll bust his nut right there.
I like knowing I can do that to a guy." We're not surprised at all.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:26:36
FileSize: 1.51 GB

screenshot

Carmen_De_Luz._Stroke_Number_Carmen_De_Luz.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jan 02, 2023 1:11 am
Carmella Bing

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Carmella Bing is having some trouble with her computer, so she calls Jordan the IT guy. All he has to do is activate her hardware and insert his floppy disk! ... "Intel Inside"? No, Jordan inside!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1440x1080 (4:3), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:01
FileSize: 2.84 GB

screenshot

Carmella_Bing_Carmella_Bing.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jan 01, 2023 4:43 am
Brooklyn Chase - Greasing My Joystick

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Brooklyn Chase

My stepmom can be pretty nosy sometimes. I just want to hang out at home and play video games, but she comes in and has to start a ruckus. Then she starts asking me how often I masturbate. She says my penis is like a muscle, and then jerks me off so that I can keep fit. What a workout!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:59:06
FileSize: 2.55 GB

screenshot

Brooklyn_Chase_Greasing_My_Joystick_Brooklyn_Chase.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jan 01, 2023 2:39 am
Brooklyn Chase (Mom Desires)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mom comes into my room late one night and lays down next to me. She starts talking about the guys she's been dating since her and dad split, and I start to zone out. When she tells me she wants me to help her with her unfulfilled needs, I'm suddenly wide awake. When she starts running her fingers along my skin, I get tunnel vision. I just see this incredibly hot older woman seductively spread beside me, telling me how I'm exactly what she wants. I don't know what made her suddenly come forward about how much she desires me, but I'm not the kind of guy who says "no" to his mom. She pulls down my boxers, and with the very first lick, I know there's no going back to how things were before.Mom has been dodging me all week. I miss being able to feel her warm, soft skin, all those luscious curves... she wakes up when I touch her. Starts talking about how she's having uncertainties about what we've been up to. But just my hands running along her arm and stomach erases her inhibitions. She still craves me just as much as she's made me desire her. We both get what we want, and I leave her with my cum dripping out of her freshly fucked pussy. Already I can't wait for the next time.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:34:19
FileSize: 497.7 MB

screenshot

Brooklyn_Chase_Brooklyn_Chase.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jan 01, 2023 1:13 am
Brooklyn Chase

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

What does it take the new girl at work to get a big office? More than great legs and a nice smile, apparently. Brooklyn Chase is the fresh hire, and she's just trying to settle into her new digs, despite its diminutive feel. But, upon unboxing her things, Brooklyn is looking a

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:47:02
FileSize: 1.75 GB

screenshot

Brooklyn_Chase_Brooklyn_Chase.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jan 01, 2023 1:11 am
Brooke Beretta - Juicy Hot MILF Uses Her Stepsons Big Hard Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Brook makes me do my chores every day and Im sick of it. I finally stand up to her and tell her NO! Im not going to do the dishes anymore. She threatens to tell my dad. I can't believe he married this woman.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:54:49
FileSize: 1.06 GB

screenshot

Brooke_Beretta_Juicy_Hot_MILF_Uses_Her_Stepsons_Big_Hard_Cock_Brooke_Beretta.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jan 01, 2023 1:09 am
Brooke Beretta - Breaking In Brooke

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Brooke Beretta makes her True Anal debut and it's nothing short of spectacular. Her willingness to take a huge cock up her ass and gape for your perverted pleasures just goes to show how incredible this girl is. Her reward for all this hard work? A warm cum shot on her mouth and tits!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:04:32
FileSize: 738.8 MB

screenshot

Brooke_Beretta_Breaking_In_Brooke_Brooke_Beretta._Breaking_In_Brooke.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Dec 31, 2022 2:01 pm
Brittany Andrews - Mixed Message Mailboy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Brittany Andrews

Xander has arrived for his first day of training and catches his boss, Brittany, playing with her juicy pussy on a desk. Brittany is all business, once she sees Xander, she quickly launches into the training lesson. As she explains each rule, she sends mixed messages, her actions far different than her words, confusing Xander. Brittany leaves Xander alone to deliver the mail and hides in the mail cart. As Xander delivers the mail , Brittany reappears and sucks his hard cock. They move to an office desk and fuck and suck each other, clearing up any confusion.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:53
FileSize: 1.35 GB

screenshot

Brittany_Andrews_Mixed_Message_Mailboy_Brittany_Andrews.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Dec 31, 2022 11:55 am
Brittany Andrews - Cum To My Window

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Brittany Andrews

Keiran Lee can't seem to catch a break. First, his date orders a crazy expensive lobster, then she says no to anal! But his luck is about to turn around when he gets an open window invitation to sneak into the house and fuck her mom! One look at Brittany Andrews' juicy ass in some slutty lingerie begging for his big dick is all it takes! This busty, blonde MILF works her mouth up and down his rock hard cock, sucking it up until he's ready to fill her pussy with it! But after pounding her in one hole, she gives him what he's really after - to stretch out her ass with his huge cock! At the last possible second Keiran pulls out and unloads all over her gorgeous face.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:29:42
FileSize: 1.32 GB

screenshot

Brittany_Andrews_Cum_To_My_Window_Brittany_Andrews.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Dec 31, 2022 9:52 am
Britney Amber - Sex Ed with Step Mom

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Britney Amber

My stepson has been bringing girls home and fucking them in his room. He thought I was at work the last couple times. But I came home for lunch and heard him really giving it to some girl nice and hard. I want to make sure he is being safe. But if I'm honest, I listened to them and played with myself. It made me so wet! I know, Mommy's shouldn't do that. She kept saying how big he was and I just couldn't help myself. I had to see for myself. He is a very good looking young man and I want to show him how much Mommy loves him.
He came home from a date the other night and told him I needed to talk to him about safe sex. I got him hard, and that girl was right. Mama's boy has a nice fat cock. I showed him how to slide a condom on. Then I stroked his cock and balls. I couldn't get him hard and just leave him hanging. What kind of Mom does that? I was also getting so wet and turned on. I showed my good boy mommy's titties and pulled off the condom. Sliding my soft mommy hands up and down his young prick. I got naked and showed him a real woman's body. Rubbed the head of his cock on my pussy and ass, then stroked him hard and tight until he came good and hard for mommy! He's a good boy!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:13:55
FileSize: 213.9 MB

screenshot

Britney_Amber_Sex_Ed_with_Step_Mom_Britney_Amber.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Dec 31, 2022 7:43 am
Britney Amber - Mom Is Okay With It

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Britney Amber

Horny MILF Britney Amber was masturbating on the couch while looking at naked photos of herself when her stepson Logan Long walks in on her. He realizes she's using his phone and that she's looking at the dirty images he took of her while naked. She asks if he has a thing for her, but she didn't want to make things awkward, so she lets him know that she's okay with it and proceeds to sucking his big cock!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:15:26
FileSize: 934.5 MB

screenshot

Britney_Amber_Mom_Is_Okay_With_It_Britney_Amber.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Dec 31, 2022 5:37 am
Britney Amber - Busty Britney Amber Loving The BBC

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Super hot blonde Britney Amber is here for BBC and what babe this girl is! Big tits and hot juicy booty, this blonde knows how to handle a cock! Watch Jax have his way with her and she loves even more than him. It's all out hardcore fucking, a must watch for every one!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:58:09
FileSize: 2.15 GB

screenshot

Britney_Amber_Busty_Britney_Amber_Loving_The_BBC_HD_1080p_Britney_Amber.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Dec 31, 2022 1:26 am
Bridgette B - Stepmom's Summer Fling

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:25:24
FileSize: 659.9 MB

screenshot

Bridgette_B_Stepmoms_Summer_Fling_Bridgette_B._Stepmom.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Dec 31, 2022 1:05 am
Bridgette B

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

You just can't wait to get home to your wife! Every time you go on a business trip you eagerly anticipate rushing into the house and getting your hands all over your Bridgette B., the sexy Latina you somehow landed as your wife long, long ago! And she knows it. She

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:31:57
FileSize: 1.19 GB

screenshot

Bridgette_B_Bridgette_B.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Dec 30, 2022 2:56 pm
Brianna Beach (Mother & Son Make Father a Cuckold / 22.05.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Brianna Beach

Your beautiful wife and son introduce you to your new life...

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:17:38
FileSize: 1.28 GB

screenshot

Brianna_Beach._Mother_Son_Make_Father_a_Cuckold_Brianna_Beach.mp4