Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 27, 2022 11:10 am
Adriana Chechik - Georgie Lyall - Star Wars: The Last Temptation a DP XXX Parody

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Adriana Chechik - Georgie Lyall
Genre: Blowjob, Blonde, Parody, Cumshot, Hardcore, High Heels, Riding, Big Tits, Cosplay, Standing
Performer of the role: Is there anything sexier than the dark side? In order to complete her Jedi training, Rey must master her lust - and not just for power! When Kylo Ren bombards her mind with sex soaked dreams, Rey knows she has to fuck him, or destroy him, once and for all! But is this dirty jedi mind trick all a trap? Or will Rey's first taste of RAW power drive her to the dicks of darkness?

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:50:59
FileSize: 1.05 GB

Download file FJ:
Adriana_The_Last_Temptation_a_DP_XXX_Parody_Adriana_Chechik._Georgie_Lyall.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 27, 2022 8:39 am
ADAM BLACK, Tyna Gold aka Tyna Shy - Suburban girl hitching a ride to the center

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: ADAM BLACK, Tyna Gold aka Tyna Shy
Genre: Doggy style, Blowjob, Missionary, Small tits, Cowgirl, Hardcore, Cumshote, Outdoors
Performer of the role: Tyna is going out with her friends tonight, in the center of Prague. She lives far away, so she needs to hitch a ride to get there. As is a good Czech custom, she happily pays with sex for the ride.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:14
FileSize: 1.87 GB

Download file FJ:
ADAM_BLACK_Tyna_Gold_aka_Tyna_Shy_ADAM_BLACK_Tyna_Gold_aka_Tyna_Shy.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 27, 2022 6:09 am
Abigail Mac, Katrina Jade, Kimmy Granger - Power Bangers: A XXX Parody Part 5

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Abigail Mac, Katrina Jade, Kimmy Granger
Genre: StandAndCarry, Deep Throat, Fuck, Ballerina, Doggystyle, Facial, Reverse Cowgirl, Cowgirl, CumOnTits, Blowjob
Performer of the role: The Power Bangers come together once more and use their powers to overthrow the evil space witch! After saving the world and their friend, it's time to celebrate - with a crazy orgy!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:35:02
FileSize: 2.92 GB

Download file FJ:
Abigail_Mac_Kimmy_Granger_Katrina_Jade.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 26, 2022 8:06 pm
90% DAP /No Pussy Candela X gets DAP /GAPES /SWALLOW /FACIAL, there is a star around the gape! GIO326

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Anal, Gonzo

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:44:27
FileSize: 1.46 GB

Download file FJ:
90_DAP_No_Pussy_Candela_X_gets_DAP.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 25, 2022 5:11 pm
Zoe Parker - Mercy Seat

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Zoe Parker
Genre: Facial, All sex, Small tits, Hardcore, Blowjob, Shaved, Blonde
Performer of the role: When Brother Rey blackmailed me and my boyfriend, I thought nothing worse could ever happen. Boy was I wrong.
I don't understand what's going on. Why does Brother Rey get to punish me for sins that he committed against me? They are treating me like I'm the one who did something wrong. Brother Rey acted like he was angry. But I can see how much he likes me. He was hard as a rock just from spanking me.
Brother Rey violated me again -- this time right in front of President Oaks. Do they just get to do whatever they want with me? Is it my role in life to please them? Do I need to change my attitude and accept it?
Should I not feel guilty for enjoying it? I can't help how my body responds to Brother Rey. I do enjoy it, despite myself.
He's handsome and and so strong. He can pick me up and turn me upside down like I'm a doll. And when he **** his cock down my throat, my pussy started to throb. I get wet even though I feel so dirty and wrong.
He picked me up and fucked me in a way that I didn't even know was possible. He folded me in half with his strong arms and pumped me up and down on his huge rod over and over again. I had no control. I was shocked and completely overwhelmed with pleasure and pain.
Now I'm worried that my sweet boyfriend will just seem boring...

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:14:35
FileSize: 539.9 MB

Download file FJ:
Zoe_Parker._Mercy_Seat_Zoe_Parker.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 25, 2022 9:39 am
Winnie the hot MILF

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Taboo, Hardcore, Threesome, Cum On Tits, Friend, Big Tits, Mother, Son, Mom, Incest
Performer of the role: We all dream of Winnie! The blond, big tits MILf who is absolutely nymphomaniac, and loves young and playful cocks very much. In this video she is in exciting hardcore action with her son and his best friend...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:48:25
FileSize: 1.8 GB

Download file FJ:
Winnie_the_hot_MILF_Winnie_the_hot_MILF.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 25, 2022 4:36 am
Violet Starr - The Dollmaker

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Violet Starr
Genre: Massage, All Sex, Blowjob
Performer of the role: Violet answers and ad to be "made into a doll." She shows up expecting to model for a doll maker. The man seems odd but harmless, and she sips a cup of tea he gives her. As the tea she just consumed start to give Violet a sleepy feeling, before she knows it, she right on the doll maker's couch. Violet is completely limp as she is carried to the work table and stripped. Every bit of her limp body is completely inspected. Then the dollmaker puts a very special lotion all over her body, that will take effect almost immediately when it dries. What effect is that? Well, when Violet opens her new, big, beautiful blue eyes, all is revealed.
Violet is a perfect little girl. "Yes Daddy, I'm a good little girl, I do whatever Daddy says." She is so happy to show off her dress of for Daddy. After a long day, Daddy likes it when Violet uses her mouth on him. Violet loves to use her mouth on Daddy.
Daddy tastes so good, that Violet's bloomers get soaked get all wet. Daddy didn't tell her to do that, so now he has to punish her by spanking his little girl. She accepts her punishment, but then Daddy gives Violet a sweet surprise after. Violet is Daddy's good girl, and she makes sure to thank him.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:44:19
FileSize: 1.01 GB

Download file FJ:
Violet_Starr_Violet_Starr.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 25, 2022 2:05 am
Victoria Daniels (Sex with her boyfriend´s father after swimming pool)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Victoria Daniels
Genre: Cum in mouth, hardcore, BlowJob, Old and Young, natural

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:22:21
FileSize: 1.91 GB

Download file FJ:
Victoria_Daniels_Victoria_Daniels.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 24, 2022 11:35 pm
Veronica Avluv, Vicki Chase, Kayden Kross (Dream Blowjob, Episode 4)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Veronica Avluv, Vicki Chase, Kayden Kross
Genre: Oral Sex, Blowjob, Guide, Tutorial
Performer of the role: In the final blowjob lecture, Vicki Chase and Veronica Avluv team up to deliver the Dream Blowjob, because it will likely only ever happen in your dreams. Watch two of the best in the business blow your mind with this masterful double blowjob.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:19:18
FileSize: 1.11 GB

Download file FJ:
Veronica_Avluv_Vicki_Chase_Kayden_Kross_Veronica_Avluv_Vicki_Chase_Kayden_Kross.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 24, 2022 9:04 pm
Veronica Avluv The Pro Blowjob, Episode 2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Veronica Avluv
Genre: IR, Blowjob, Guide, Tutorial, Oral Sex, BBC
Performer of the role: A woman whose oral skills elevate her to the level of a goddess among mortals, Veronica Avluv brings an extra level of umph to the continuing lesson on How to Blowjob. Using a skilled double grip and red-wrapped lips, she works like a machine as Stallion stands bravely in concentration, trying not to come. Veronica ups her game in response to include a mesmerizing round of titty fucking just before one of her hands starts to wander. The moral of the story is that Stallion does come, after a while. And then he comes again. Veronica gives a determined blowjob though. Can you blame him?

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:22:40
FileSize: 1.31 GB

Download file FJ:
Veronica_Avluv_Veronica_Avluv.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 24, 2022 6:33 pm
Vanessa Cage - Birthday Sex, Butt Not For Dad

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Vanessa Cage
Genre: All Sex, Big Butt, Blowjob, Stockings Titty Fucking, Blonde, Big Boobs

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:29:29
FileSize: 2.5 GB

Download file FJ:
Vanessa_Cage._Birthday_Sex_Butt_Not_For_Dad_Vanessa_Cage.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 24, 2022 4:02 pm
Vanessa Cage

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Lingerie, Gonzo, Hardcore, Big Cock, Blowjob, Facial, Blonde, Tattoo, Deep Throat, All Sex, Shaved Pussy, Big Ass, Doggystyle, Big Tits
Performer of the role: Blackmail is still a thing, right? Right! And Vanessa Cage is cagey enough to enforce it when she needs to - like with her boss, Sean. She has the document that he needs in order to close a deal on a weekend deadline, but she won't give it to him unless he gives her what she wants - his big dick!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:17
FileSize: 1.24 GB

Download file FJ:
Vanessa_Cage_Vanessa_Cage.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 24, 2022 1:31 pm
Valerie Kay Super Bubble Butt Imported From Cuba

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Valerie Kay
Genre: Big Tits, Latina, Brunettes, Lingerie, Facial, Deep Throat, Blowjobs, Big Cocks, Natural, Big Butts
Performer of the role: Busty Cuban goddess Valerie Kay is finally back at JJV for a proper pounding from Chris Strokes! Valerie's been away for a while but we're all glad that she's found her way back and is looking better than ever. She's wearing full body fishnets with black stiletto's as she shows off her gigantic ass by the pool. Jules calls in a servant to help shine up that amazing ass and Valerie decides she's going to have her way with him, because what's the point in having a servant if you don't make them service you? After worshiping that perfect booty, Chris pulls out his huge cock as Valerie rubs and grinds against him. They play and tease each other for a bit outside and then move up to the bedroom for some hardcore action. Valerie takes that cock in her pretty little mouth as Chris fucks her face and makes her gag on his dick. She backs that ass up and takes that big dick balls deep in her tight pussy as Chris pounds her harder and harder. Watching Valerie's ass jiggle as she gets pounded in all positions is hypnotizing, you just can't look away. After servicing her as much as he can, Chris blows his load all over her face and tits.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:38:31
FileSize: 1.12 GB

Download file FJ:
Valerie_Kay._Valerie_Kay_Super_Bubble_Butt_Imported_From_Cuba_Valerie_Kay.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 24, 2022 8:29 am
Uma Jolie - Just Dropping By

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Uma Jolie
Genre: Blowjob, Teen, All Sex, POV

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:32:12
FileSize: 2.93 GB

Download file FJ:
Uma_Jolie._Just_Dropping_By_Uma_Jolie.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 24, 2022 5:57 am
Tiffany, Lily - Lily et Tiffany, toujours plus sensuelles

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Tiffany, Lily
Genre: Blowjob, All Sex, Cumshot, Group FFM, Butt Plug, Big Tits
Performer of the role: Désormais expertes en plans coquins, les sublimes Lily et Tiffany échangent beaucoup de choses, jusqu'à même leurs petites culottes ! Toujours plus sensuelles et excitantes, les deux bombes se partagent l'un de nos lascars au retour d'une séance shopping dans une cave aménagée en lieu de débauche... Et ça décoiffe !
Ecrivez leurs prénoms respectifs pour retrouver toutes leurs vidéos.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:48:59
FileSize: 1.24 GB

Download file FJ:
Tiffany_Lily_Lily_et_Tiffany_toujours_plus_sensuelles_Lily_Tiffany.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot