Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 31, 2022 5:45 am
Carmen Valentina & Daizy Cooper

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Carmen Valentina & Daizy Cooper
Genre: Lesbian, Tattoos, Facial, Shaved, Latinas, 18+ Teens, Petite, IR, MILF, Hairy, Ebony, Creampie, Anal, Blonde
Performer of the role: Daizy Cooper and Carmen Valentina made for an odd pair of "besties". Daizy is just 19; Carmen is a married MILF. Daizy is a true slut; Carmen is a "wanna-be". So when Daizy takes Carmen to Daizy's favorite adult bookstore, Carmen's a bit taken back...even though she's dressed like a slut. What Carmen doesn't know is Daizy's about to initiate Carmen in to being a True Black Cock Slut. After Daizy schools Carmen on "BBC", Daizy leads Carmen back to Video Booth Number 7 -- where it all goes down. Just watch the expressions on both girls' faces when 10 inches of black meat pops through "the hole". Watch Daizy encourage (almost force?) Carmen to do slutty things. And perhaps the very best part of the girls' adventure? When Carmen takes a cream pie from a total stranger...and Daizy cleans up after him!!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:17:43
FileSize: 1.25 GB

Download file FJ:
Carmen_Valentina_Daizy_Cooper_Carmen_Valentina.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 31, 2022 12:43 am
Candice Dare

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Candice Dare
Genre: Facial, All Sex, Blowjob

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:10
FileSize: 957.4 MB

Download file FJ:
Candice_Dare_Candice_Dare.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 30, 2022 10:12 pm
Cadey Mercury - I have a different game we can play step daddy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Cadey Mercury
Genre: Step Daughter, Brunette, POV, Handjob, Small Tits, Incest, Blowjob
Performer of the role: Come on lets do something a little more fun, I know your my step daddy but I have wanted this for a long time now daddy. I know that mom can never find out and it will be our little secret, I want to make you happy daddy. I start touching my breast and teasing daddy cause I know he wants me just as much as I want him and it doesn't take long before I have his nice hard cock in my mouth making him moan with pleasure in a way I know mommy never could. He gets harder the farther his cock slides down my throat and I know that I will always be daddy's special little princess.
I suck daddy's cock so good that he wants to give me a little present to show me how good I have been, I lay back and daddy slides his fingers in my tight little pussy and I cant help but cry out with pleasure and after just a few minutes I am climbing on top of daddy's big dick and rubbing it across my clit just teasing him and I cant believe how big daddy is and how wet he makes me. I slide daddy's big dick back in my mouth and suck his cock like its my new toy, daddy likes it so much that I beg him to give me his warm load in my mouth and once he does I thank my daddy like the good girl I am.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:23:50
FileSize: 451.1 MB

Download file FJ:
Cadey_Mercury_I_have_a_different_game_we_can_play_step_daddy_Cadey_Mercury.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 30, 2022 7:42 pm
Brook Logan Daddy Fucks My Ass And Pussy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Big Ass, Blowjob, Taboo, Anal, Roleplay
Performer of the role: Daddy calls me in to his and mummy's bedroom, for me to find out in shock, daddy is playing with himself. He then blackmails me with tickets to my favourite concert, the offer is to good to refuse so i give daddy exactly what he asks for. I get on top of daddy and give him a blowjob, thinking that's all i would need to do, but daddy had other ideas. he then ends up fucking my ass which i had never been fucked there before, it was so good and so naughty. After that daddy fucks my tight young pussy with his big dick, it felt fucking amazing especially when he cums all over my ass and pussy. I cant wait for mummy to go out again for the day

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:11:19
FileSize: 463.9 MB

Download file FJ:
Brook_Logan_Daddy_Fucks_My_Ass_And_Pussy_Brook_Logan_Daddy_Fucks_My_Ass_Pussy.wmv

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 30, 2022 5:10 pm
Britney Amber, Lily Rader - Third Vampire Transformation

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: cumshot, milf, vampire, fetish, lesbian, threesome, fangs, blowjob
Performer of the role: A vampiress unsuccessfully tries to hold her bloodlust and sexual urges at bay while her niece stays with her.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:59:48
FileSize: 1.14 GB

Download file FJ:
Britney_Amber_Lily_Rader._Third_Vampire_Transformation.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 30, 2022 2:38 pm
Bridgette B & Nicolette Shea - BabeZZ Watch: A XXX Parody

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Bridgette B & Nicolette Shea
Genre: Latina, Facial, Blowjob, Bubble Butt, Threesome, Big Tits, Lifeguard, Blonde, Parody, Tittyfuck, MILF, Big Ass
Performer of the role: At a popular resort, every day is an adventure, especially when life's a beach! Two hot, busty babes are on duty and take their jobs very seriously. Nicolette and Bridgette don't let anything distract them from patrolling the beach--except when there's a giant cock in the water! Realizing that this dick is in need of rescuing, they rush over to save Charles from his blue balls! Will their huge boobies be enough to save the day?

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:47:13
FileSize: 4.01 GB

Download file FJ:
Bridgette_B_Nicolette_Shea_Bridgette_B.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 30, 2022 7:05 am
Blaten Lee - Cum For Mommy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Blaten Lee
Genre: POV, Taboo, Roleplay, Mother, Incest, 1080p, Family Sex, Son, Creampie
Performer of the role: Are you and dad still fighting? I didn't want you to hear that. But your father has been lying to me for a while now.C'mon mom, things can't be that bad! Oh sweetie, don't try and defend him now. He's been coming home from work later and later these days, I know something is up with him.Let's stop talking about it. Come in the pool with me. Remember how when you were younger we would used to wrestle? It's been years since we've done this. Omg mom what are you doing!?I got you're pants. What are you gonna do now that you're all naked! Is that a boner? With you're own mother in front of you!!Stop mom, we shouldn't be doing this... Are you touching me! This isn't right mom. I know you like it, you're already hard for me. I like what I see. It's ok, you can touch me too if you want.Watch as my mom begs me to stick my raging boner inside of her. I know it's wrong, but my mom looks amazing bent over with her ass in the air, moaning as I pump my cock deep in her wet pussy.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:19:11
FileSize: 738 MB

Download file FJ:
Blaten_Lee_Cum_For_Mommy_Blaten_Lee.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 30, 2022 4:34 am
Blanche Bradburry - Blanche Bradburry Gives Dp Opportunity To Fiancee And His Boss

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Blanche Bradburry
Genre: Anal, Blonde, Big Boobs, European, Threesome, Piercing, Facial Cumshot, Double Penetration
Performer of the role: Platinum blonde Eurobabe Blanche Bradbury is a real gold digger, willing to use every inch of her bronzed body and trophy sized tits to get everything she wants from the men of Corporate America.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:46:23
FileSize: 1.43 GB

Download file FJ:
Blanche._Gives_Dp_Opportunity_To_Fiancee_And_His_Boss_Blanche_Bradburry.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 30, 2022 2:02 am
Blackbuster Francys Belle all anal with Mike Chapman ANAL /Rough Fuck /Gape /Ball Deep /Deep Throat /No Pussy /Swallow GIO309

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Gonzo, Anal

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:48:28
FileSize: 4.16 GB

Download file FJ:
Blackbuster_Chapman_ANAL_Blackbuster_Francys_Belle_all_anal_Mike_Chapman_ANAL.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 29, 2022 8:59 pm
Bailey Brooke - Sweet Young Babe Milks Her First Interracial Cock For A Creampie

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: School Girl, Blowjobs, Natural, Interracial, Big Cocks, Blondes, Creampie, Black
Performer of the role: Bailey Brooke's gone BLACK in her first IR scene! This fresh cutie from California knows all the right ways to bend her body.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:13
FileSize: 2.06 GB

Download file FJ:
Bailey_Brooke._Sweet_Young_Babe_Milks_Her_First_Interracial_Cock_For_A_Creampie.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 29, 2022 6:29 pm
Ayda S aka Ayda Swinger E23

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Ayda S aka Ayda Swinger
Genre: Big Dick, Blowjob, Interracial, Deep Throat, Uniform, Hardcore, Teen, All Sex, Big Tits
Performer of the role: Big Boobs Teen Ayda would not let anything get in her way in her quest to become premier air hostess.Pilots must beware of her potent weapon, a big massive jugs that will make that long flight all the more pleasing for Pilots in the CockPit.Long haul flights will never be a dull affair again ever!!.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:42:05
FileSize: 2.46 GB

Download file FJ:
Ayda_S_aka_Ayda_Swinger._20170414_Ayda_S_aka_Ayda_Swinger.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 29, 2022 3:57 pm
Ava Koxxx - Taking Control Of This Crazy Situation

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Ava Koxxx
Genre: busty, cougar, missionary, cum shot, stepmom, vaginal, doggystyle, cow girl, big tits, blowjob, brunette, riding, milf, hardcore
Performer of the role: Ava Koxxx finds a huge mess in her stepson's room and freaks out. She yells at him and takes him by the ear to make sure he cleans his room. She tells him how she notices him looking at her tits and shy sam does his best to ignore the question but she wasn't having it. She's an aggressive milf and she takes charge here. She shoves his face into her giant tits before she reaches for his cock. She gives him a great sucking and tit fucking before she fucks him. Aggressive Ava sucks and fucks in between having some rimming fun with him until she takes his load in her mouth and face.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:34:22
FileSize: 2.4 GB

Download file FJ:
Ava_Koxxx._Taking_Control_Of_This_Crazy_Situation_Ava_Koxxx.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 29, 2022 10:57 am
Ava Addams (22537)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Ava Addams
Genre: Big Tits, Brunette, Outie Pussy, MILFs, Shaved, Brown Eyes, Cum on Stomach, Big Ass, Tattoos, Bubble Butt, Caucasian, Cum on Tits, Mature, Facial
Performer of the role: It happens: you're supposed to meet your friend at his house and he's gonna be an hour late. Tyler's friend is gonna be a while, but his mom Ava lets him in, and when Tyler sees Ava's big tits busting out, he can hardly compose himself! She tells him to make himself at home while she takes a bath and they both wait for her son to arrive. But there's no way Tyler can sit still while the hottest, bustiest MILF on the block is getting nude and wet just steps away in the bathtub! He sneaks in for a peek and a pic, but not without getting caught! But no worry: Ava wants him to see her naked. As a matter of fact, she wants him naked, too . and she wants his dick in her mouth and pussy! Hot moms unite!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:41:55
FileSize: 3.61 GB

Download file FJ:
Ava_Addams._22537_Ava_Addams.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 29, 2022 8:26 am
August Ames - Super babe August Ames takes Dredd's massive black cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Plot: August Ames
Genre: interracial, big black cock, doggy style, cumshot, cowgirl, blowjob, facial
Performer of the role: August is a super hot babe that wanted to shoot with Dredd and take his massive black man meat and she does a great job sucking that big dick and taking it like a pro as Dredd plows that perfect pussy every which way he can leaving her body limp and soul satisfied!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:52:16
FileSize: 1.06 GB

Download file FJ:
August_Ames._Super_babe_August_Ames_takes_Dredds_massive_black_cock_August_Ames.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 29, 2022 5:56 am
Ariana Marie, Sofi Ryan - Club VXN

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Ariana Marie, Sofi Ryan
Genre: Riding, Brunette, Threesome, FFM, Reverse Cowgirl, Pussy Licking, Facial, Doggystyle, Big Tits, Lingerie, Spanking
Performer of the role: Becoming a member of the VXN club takes a lot of time and patience. Ariana has been a member for a little over a month and she loves it. Her best friend Sofi is curious about the club but isn't sure she wants to join. When they arrive at the exclusive venue, there is a lot in store for them - and they are about to find out exactly what this club is all about.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:38:49
FileSize: 3.37 GB

Download file FJ:
Ariana_Marie_Sofi_Ryan._Club_VXN_Sofi_Ryan_Ariana_Marie.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot