Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 23, 2023 7:33 pm
Goldie Glock - Goldie Glock's 1st EVER DP / 12.08.17

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Goldie Glock

Goldie Glock First dp ever!!! Goldie Comes back to MrStrokesxxx.com This Time to Complete Her First Double Dick Down EVER and Never has she even tried a DP in her personal life so this scene is One of the Most Pronounced And Best Scenes This Site Has to offer... This Sultry Hispanic Slut has such a PERFECT ASS and when u got a phat booty like that U Must Fill it up to the MAX WITH HUGE COCKS... Alex Jones and Chris Strokes iniliate her Holes with there Massive dicks first Pouring Chocolate syrup all over Goldie Glocks Ass and Making an ASS SHAKE Than a Double Chocolate and Vanilla BLOWJOB coming up for the second course... The Main Event Begins When Goldie Starts Taking Chris' Dick in her ASS Deep as Fuck to Warm her Up Chris and Alex Start Pounding Her Pussy so when the DP Encounter Occurs Her Holes Are Nice Wet and Ready~ Goldie's moan as she takes two HUGE COCKS is SO FUCKING HOT!!!! This MOVIE is set in stone in history as one of the Hottest DP's ive EVER SHOT!!! JOIN TODAY!!!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:38:35
FileSize: 867.4 MB

screenshot

Goldie_Glock_Goldie_Glocks_1st_EVER_DP_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 23, 2023 5:06 pm
Giselle Palmer

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Giselle Palmer is a good girl. Really, she is. The only thing that brought her to this particular adult bookshop is her "bestie's" bachelorette party. All she needed was a simple, "naughty" gift to make all the girls laugh. Maybe something really naughty...like a dirty movie? Before Giselle knew it, not only did the clerk thrust one of the naughtiest videos in the store into her hands, he's hustled Giselle back to a preview booth, so she can take a look! It doesn't take long for the creeps in the store to respond. Soon, there's a dick in the hole. "I'm sorry," Giselle says, "I love my boyfriend and it's just not worth losing him by cheating with you." Seconds after she uttered those words, a second, much darker, much larger, cock appears. It's nothing like Giselle has ever seen before, and "well worth it". She can barely fit the whole thing in her mouth, which means it's going to stretch her tight, white cunt beyond anything she's ever experienced. And it does. The whole time, the inferior cock sits in the hole...waiting. For anything. That never comes. Except the black cock, which cums all over Giselle's pretty, blonde face! Now, how is Giselle going to walk out of the store without all the customers knowing what a slut she's just turned into?

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:19:26
FileSize: 1.38 GB

screenshot

Giselle_Palmer_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 23, 2023 2:39 pm
Giselle Palmer 24.10.17

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Giselle Palmer

Giselle Palmer has a boyfriend, and he's a white boy. She's always had her eye on some of her boyfriend's African-American friends...one, in particular. He's a buffed Bull, and it seems he's always over at their house. In fact, today he's taking a shower before he and Giselle meet Giselle's boyfriend over at the local sports bar. But the Bull has some other plans. Not only does he want to bang Giselle, but the Bull wants to document it on his cell phone! Giselle isn't going to lie: she's always wondered what it would be like to bang some of her boyfriend's hot, black friends...and today, she's going to get her wish. The Bull is also going to take Giselle's ass, not matter how much she screams! She's never had anything as big as The Bull's thick, black meat stretch her shit pipe. Hurt's so good! Pain as pleasure! She'll swallow The Bull's thick load, too, and still make it to the sports bar in time. Giselle's boyfriend won't suspect a thing at all!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:33
FileSize: 1.95 GB

screenshot

Giselle_Palmer_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 23, 2023 12:11 pm
Gia Paige - The Jealous Brother / 20.02.2018

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Gia Paige

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:59:28
FileSize: 1.91 GB

screenshot

Gia_Paige_The_Jealous_Brother_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 23, 2023 11:00 am
Evelyn Claire - My Hot Girlfriend's Adventures on Vacation / 2017

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Evelyn Claire

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:39:56
FileSize: 3.46 GB

screenshot

Evelyn_Claire_My_Hot_Girlfriends_Adventures_on_Vacation_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 23, 2023 10:58 am
Eveline Dellai & Kate Black interracial DP foursome SZ1000 / 09.10.2017

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Kate Black, Eveline Dellai, Kid Jamaica, Joss Lecaf

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:48:29
FileSize: 1.61 GB

screenshot

Eveline_Dellai_Kate_Black_interracial_DP_foursome_SZ1000_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 22, 2023 6:53 pm
Eveline Dellai & Sylvia Dellai real TWINS assfucked together with Timea Bella SZ1056 / 11.11.2017

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Timea Bella, Eveline Dellai, Silvia Dellai, Kid Jamaica, Erik Everhard, Tony Brooklyn

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:49:09
FileSize: 1.62 GB

screenshot

Eveline_real_TWINS_assfucked_together_with_Timea_Bella_SZ1056_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 22, 2023 4:26 pm
Eva Lovia (Catching Up / 09.02.2017)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Eva Lovia

Eva moved to LA a few months ago to take an internship at a big time Beverly Hills talent agency. She works extremely hard and it leaves her with no time to herself, and she has to live with her sister in the meantime. When she buys a gift certificate for an hour massage which she can't use, she offers it to her sister instead. After receiving text messages from Jason, an old flame she met at college, she finds out that he is in LA for a few hours, and her mind starts racing about what she could do in the time they have alone together. She is determined to make every second count.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:38:44
FileSize: 3.36 GB

screenshot

Eva_Lovia_Catching_Up_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 22, 2023 1:58 pm
Emmas Secret Life - Sucking 2 BBC to pay my boyfriends debt

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

My boyfriend has a serious problem, he owes these two black guys a lot of money. I know that his debt is due and he does not have the money to pay them. I know that if he doesn't pay up that they are going to hurt him, so I get a hotel room and invite the black guys over in hopes that I can maybe dance for them to pay off my boyfriends debt. I take off my coat and reveal to them my sexy bodystocking and start dancing for them, but then one of the guys grabs me and positions me between them and they start groping and fingering me as they make me give them hand jobs. I tell them I was only suppose to dance for them but they said dancing isn't enough! I figure a hand-job isn't so bad but they want more! They make me suck them both off! One shoots his load in my mouth and makes me swallow and the other sprays my face with cum! I am relieved when it is done and ask if that pays off my boyfriend debt but they say it only buys him a week! I have a feeling I am gonna have to do a lot more next time.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:12:45
FileSize: 437.5 MB

screenshot

Emmas_Secret_Life_Sucking_2_BBC_to_pay_my_boyfriends_debt_HD.mov
WildAngel
Added: Apr 22, 2023 11:30 am
Emmas Secret Life - Now you are a BBC Cuckold

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Hey honey, do you like my new lingerie? Yeah I knew you would but I didn't wear it for you! I am wearing it for my new stud. You haven't been pleasing me in bed and I'm sick of taking care of my needs myself so I found someone with a big cock who can fuck and now you are going to watch your girl gag, ride and get rammed by a Big Black Cock! You are going to see how much I love it and what a real orgasm looks like!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:12:16
FileSize: 509.2 MB

screenshot

Emmas_Secret_Life_Now_you_are_a_BBC_Cuckold_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 22, 2023 10:28 am
Emmas Secret Life - BBC Anal Training Pt. 2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This is a custom clip and I can make one for you too! Just email me at emmasecretmln@yahoo.com or send me a PM) I think for the most part I am going to leave it up to you, however I think you should suck his cock to start and get him hard. Then spread your ass wide open and tell him to train your ass to be a BBC anal whore. Always be spreading your ass with both hands during the video with plenty of dirty talk from both of you. I want to see some atm and a cum swallow. Also have him do lots of pullouts with you spreading your ass for hopefully a nice ass gape. You on your side, stove pipe and cowgirl would be nice to see. Thank you and have fun!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:16:17
FileSize: 842.3 MB

screenshot

Emmas_Secret_Life_BBC_Anal_Training_Pt._2_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 22, 2023 10:26 am
Emmas Secret Life - BBC DP me to pay my boyfriends debt - HD

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

This is a custom clip and I can make one for you too! Just email me at emmasecretmln@yahoo.com or send me a PM) My boyfriend still has not been able to pay his debt so I meet up with the guys he owes hoping to just give them blowjobs to buy him more time. I start sucking them but they want more this time and I know I have to do it! I climb up on one of the BBC and let him fuck me, then he grabs and spreads my ass wide open and tells his friend to stick his big black dick in my white ass. It hurts so bad and tell them to stop, but they just keep telling me I need to pay the debt. Their cocks are so big and fill me up so much that I start to really enjoy it and I tell them I love their big black cocks. We switch to one BBC fucking my ass while the other fucks my face and I tell them that I want to do this even if their is no more debt to pay. I now want to be a whore for their big black cocks. We finish with a big cumshot on my stomach and I scoop up the cum and eat it while I suck the last few drops out of his dick as I love the taste of my ass juices.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.918 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:14:57
FileSize: 510 MB

screenshot

Emmas_Secret_Life_BBC_DP_me_to_pay_my_boyfriends_debt_HD_HD.mov
WildAngel
Added: Apr 22, 2023 10:24 am
Elsa Jean - Please Me / 02.08.2016

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Elsa Jean

Elsa Jean always had a huge heart. It's what led her to spearhead a petition drive to help save the environment. What even Elsa didn't realize was that she also had a huge hunger... for big black cock. When the handsome and chiseled Mickey Mod answered the door to her charitable solicitations, Elsa became immediately lusty. She tried desperately to hold herself together and get him to sign her petition, but could not resist his casual cool and seductive charms. The petite, bubbly blonde quickly sank to her knees, her sweet smile transforming into a look of sheer wonderstruck as she unsheathed Mickey's hung ebony love hammer and pounded the back of her throat with it. Without a moment's hesitation, Elsa spread her lily-white thighs to accommodate the biggest, blackest cock she had ever known. She may not have saved the planet that day, but Elsa Jean did walk away with a memory she would always savor.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:39:36
FileSize: 770.5 MB

screenshot

Elsa_Jean_Please_Me_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 22, 2023 10:22 am
Elsa Jean Goes Black For The Holidays / 22.12.2017

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Elsa Jean

Hot young blonde Elsa Jean is here to give you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays all around! Watch her beautiful smile before that sexy mouth is filled with Rico's big black man rod then it's time for a hard fucking as her pussy is stuffed more than a turkey on the dinner table! The best part? Elsa swallows it all down!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:46:56
FileSize: 1.17 GB

screenshot

Elsa_Jean_Elsa_Jean_Goes_Black_For_The_Holidays_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Apr 21, 2023 11:12 pm
Ellei

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mature women ready to take on a big black cock to satisfy her sexual needs. Ever since she entered the adult entertainment business she wanted to fuck a black guy and take a big black dick in her pussy. She asks him to give it to her rough because her ass can take it. She does not want it gentle! Joachim does exactly what she wants and rams that big black cock right in there deep and hard. She wants even more and the black guy doesn't stop fucking her. After a good session of anal and pussy fucking he pulls out his dick and rams it in her mouth releasing his cum. She opens her mouth wide and sticks out her tongue, asking for that delicious black man cum to get in her mouth.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:29:13
FileSize: 977.1 MB

screenshot

Ellei_Full_HD.mp4