Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 20, 2022 2:24 am
Kenzie Reeves - Your Number One Girl

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Kenzie Reeves

Cute blonde Kenzie is out on the town with her favourite squeeze and wants to make sure that he never wants to go elsewhere for any fun. After showing him what he's been missing on the journey to the hotel, she is ready for some serious nightly entertainment. It's time to make sure that she knows she's Daddy's only girl.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:52:49
FileSize: 4.58 GB

screenshot

Kenzie_Reeves_Your_Number_One_Girl_Kenzie_Reeves.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Oct 19, 2022 7:45 am
Kate England

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:47
FileSize: 2.73 GB

screenshot

Kate_England_Kate_England.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Oct 19, 2022 5:29 am
Kate Bloom - Kates First Big Black Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Kate Bloom

Louie Smalls is prepared to have Kate Bloom over for a quick fuck and to go have fun on the slip and slide, but when he finds out that this is going to be her first black dick, he knows he has to make it special.
She's so much smaller than he is, so he has to show off his muscles. He picks her up and bench presses her. She takes off her clothes and shows off her cute, tiny body. She can't wait any longer to see how big his dick is.
She pulls it out and is amazed! It's the biggest dick she's ever seen. She starts to suck it and can barely fit it in her mouth.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:32:19
FileSize: 2.28 GB

screenshot

Kate_Bloom._Kates_First_Big_Black_Cock_Kate_Bloom.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Oct 19, 2022 2:30 am
Kandie Monaee (E194)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Kandie Monaee

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:23:19
FileSize: 2.15 GB

screenshot

Kandie_Monaee_Kandie_Monaee.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Oct 19, 2022 2:26 am
Julie Cash (Slip And Slide / 26.07.2019)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Julie Cash

Voluptuous Julie shows every curve in her tight jeans as she teases her mate with her ample ass. he knows exactly what she needs and gives it to her right then and there. But this is just the beginning of the evening's action.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:42:32
FileSize: 2.47 GB

screenshot

Julie_Cash._Slip_And_Slide_Julie_Cash.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Oct 19, 2022 2:24 am
Jill Kassidy & Kyler Quinn & Emma Starletto - Hooky

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Three roommates / best friends finally all have a day off together to hang out and have a girl's day. All is well, but halfway during the day jill bows out. The girls are suspicious and come home to find her with a guy.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:47:35
FileSize: 4.13 GB

screenshot

Jill_Kassidy_Kyler_Quinn_Emma_Starletto_Hooky_Jill_Kassidy.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Oct 19, 2022 2:22 am
Jessa Rhodes - Hot Collab

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Jessa Rhodes

Jessa has been so excited about her collaboration with Louis S - she's been wanting to work with him for a long time. She wants the promo shots to be perfect, but the shoot doesn't seem to be going to plan. When Louis sees that Jessa is feeling tense, he knows exactly what she needs to make her relax.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:30
FileSize: 1.6 GB

screenshot

Jessa_Rhodes_Hot_Collab_Jessa_Rhodes.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Oct 18, 2022 1:34 pm
Jennifer White - After Work Chill

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Jennifer White

Jennifer has just got off work when she is given an offer she can't possibly refuse. It's time to chill - her way

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:38:26
FileSize: 3.33 GB

screenshot

Jennifer_White_After_Work_Chill_Jennifer_White.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Oct 18, 2022 11:18 am
Jenna Marie

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:25:27
FileSize: 2.06 GB

screenshot

Jenna_Marie_Jenna_Marie.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Oct 18, 2022 9:03 am
Jenna Foxx, Kennedy Kressler (Model Misbehavior / 26.06.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Jenna Foxx, Kennedy Kressler

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:25:23
FileSize: 2.16 GB

screenshot

Jenna_Foxx_Kennedy_Kressler._Model_Misbehavior_Kennedy_Kressler_Jenna_Foxx.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Oct 18, 2022 6:47 am
Jenna Clove (Jenna C's First Gloryhole)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Jenna Clove

At first glance, young, petite, unassuming Jenna doesn't look like a ravenous sex freak who could suck the chrome off the bumper of a 1974 Camaro. However, looks can be deceiving. Our 21-year old girl in the booth this week is a real she-wolf in lamb's clothing. Right off the bat, she rates herself somewhere between a 7 and a 10 on the 10-scale, but the more we talk to her, the more she reveals she thinks she's really closer to a 10. You're about to see that Jenna is much more than just talk as she sucks off ELEVEN STRANGERS and SWALLOWS ALL ELEVEN LOADS. Did we mention that this is Jenna's first time in a gloryhole? No? Well, it is, which makes her performance even more impressive and unbelievable for her young age. Equally impressive for her age is her experience in the BDSM world. Not only does she have the resume of somebody many years her senior in the dungeon world, but she also plays both sides of the field. She can be a dom or a sub. While we are going to see much more of her submissive side today in the gloryhole, be on the lookout for her upcoming appearance on GangbangCreampie.com where you can see her dominant side come out to play too. Today Jenna knows she can't let any of her guys' cum hit the floor, but if it does, she is going to get a sick thrill out of licking it up off the floor. She likes being a good little slave. "Brat" is the name Jenna likes to be called when she is being a naughty sub. She only needs to be corrected a couple times, but she does need to get put in-line with that name when she misbehaves. Jenna left some of her wants and desires on the table for next time. She wants to be slapped around more and face-fucked even harder next time, if she comes back. Do you want to see Jenna be even sluttier in a second round? It may be difficult, but there is only one way to find out. Tell us in the comments if you think she is worthy and can do even better a second time. Our research department will read your feedback and get in touch with Jenna's people if the members demand it. Come back next week for an update and to see if Jenna can be outdone on GloryholeSecrets.com!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:57:52
FileSize: 2.55 GB

screenshot

Jenna_Clove_Jenna_Clove.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Oct 18, 2022 2:24 am
Izzy Lush - The Second I Saw Him

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Izzy Lush

Izzy knows that life experiences can change everything, but last summer she experienced something that surpassed all her expectations. She was on exchange in LA and was staying with her older brother who lives in an amazing penthouse. Nearing her leaving date, her brother's friend comes to stay with them for a few days and she wishes she had met him when she first arrived. With the tension constant between them, she can't imagine what would happen if they were left alone - but she is certainly about to find out.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:37:49
FileSize: 3.28 GB

screenshot

Izzy_Lush_The_Second_I_Saw_Him_Izzy_Lush.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Oct 18, 2022 2:20 am
Jamie Marleigh (BBC Can't Handle The Pussy & Busts 2 Nuts Trying)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Jamie Marleigh

How do you feel about lust at first sight?
Not love...lust. That hunger...that passion...that animalistic instinct...gotta be careful or you just might hurt somebody...
Those are the feelings that were stirring through me when I saw Jamie at the club. Smooth skin...pretty face...amazing eyes...she was absolutely stunning. There was just something about her...
And it wasn't just her looks that stood out....Holding her body as she danced...feeling her curves....I just knew that what was underneath was gonna blow my mind!
I think she could sense it...sense what I wanted to do to her...how I wanted to violate her...and the way she drank her drink...licking her lips so seductively...I could tell she wanted it...
She made me wait for it tho...we didn't leave until the club closed...best believe I sped through traffic to get her back to my spot. And once we got back...no more words were necessary. From that point on...it was ALL IN. But little did I know...that pussy had some POWER. All that built up lust...all that passion...all those thoughts...meant nothing once that powerful pussy got on this BIG BLACK DICK.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:27:02
FileSize: 1.5 GB

screenshot

Jamie_Marleigh_Jamie_Marleigh.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Oct 17, 2022 3:36 am
Gemma Parker - My First BBC 2019

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:27:07
FileSize: 860.8 MB

screenshot

Gemma_Parker_My_First_BBC_Gemma_Parker._My_First_BBC.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Oct 17, 2022 2:26 am
First time to LP Juicy sweet ass Mandy Muse in a beautifull DP full of gapes and balls deep action AA029 / 30.08.2018

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Mandy Muse, Charlie Mac, Isiah Maxwell

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:43:23
FileSize: 3.7 GB

screenshot

First_in_a_beautifull_DP_full_of_gapes_and_balls_deep_action_AA029_Charlie_Mac.mp4