WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 26, 2022 3:30 pm
Vanessa (22 Years Old)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Vanessa
Genre: Casting, All Sex
Performer of the role: 22 year old Vanessa's back, but this time she's solo. We told her the reason for her return was because producers REAAAAALLLLY needed to see her work with just me. So I was pretty happy about that. The last time Vanessa was here, she and Chloe had an awesome threesome. If for some reason you haven't seen it, then you should really check it out. When Vanessa arrived we pretty much got right down to business. We did some quick catching up, then it was off with them clothes. She's way more comfortable being naked anyway. Next, we had her play with a toy and I ate her pussy for a minute. I actually really did enjoy this girl last time. She's just so easy to get off, and that pussy gets like ridiculously wet. She knew what she was there to do, so we got to it fast. My cock was already rock hard by the time she pulled it out. After getting some bomb head, I proceeded to fuck her all over the office. She really got into it and we both had a blast. I really let her have it as she rode my cock on the floor, then in the full nelson. I finished up by blasting her face with a great big ol' load before we sent her on her way for the second time.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 60.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:54:38
FileSize: 1.98 GB

Download file FJ:
Vanessa_Vanessa.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 26, 2022 7:57 am
Tereza (6958)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Tereza
Genre: Amateur, Hardcore, Blowjob, Casting

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:42
FileSize: 610 MB

Download file FJ:
Tereza_Tereza.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 26, 2022 2:55 am
Tallie Lorain (Initial Casting / E68)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Tallie Lorain
Genre: All Sex, Hardcore, Cumshot, Blowjob, Teen, 1 On 1

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:38:42
FileSize: 3.29 GB

Download file FJ:
Tallie_Lorain._Initial_Casting_Tallie_Lorain.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 25, 2022 7:22 pm
Sunny Kiss - Deaf and mute, brave and beautiful girl Sunny Kiss came to "Nick's anal casting" RC003

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Sunny Kiss
Genre: anal, gapes, first time, casting, ass to mouth, face fucking, cum swallowing, facial cumshot, doggystyle, deep throat

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:17:47
FileSize: 1.53 GB

Download file FJ:
Sunny_Kiss_Deaf_and_mute.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 25, 2022 4:51 pm
Sunny Kiss - Deaf and mute, brave and beautiful girl Sunny Kiss came to "Nick's anal casting" RC003

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Sunny Kiss
Genre: doggystyle, facial cumshot, anal, face fucking, deep throat, ass to mouth, cum swallowing, casting, gapes, first time

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:17:47
FileSize: 602.7 MB

Download file FJ:
Sunny_Kiss_Deaf_and_mute.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 25, 2022 2:19 pm
Sunny

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Sunny
Genre: Teen, All sex, Hardcore, Big Boobs, Casting, Blonde, Creampie, Blowjob
Performer of the role: I love Thai food. Been to a lot of Thai restaurants. You know what I've never seen in any of them? A blonde EDM bopper with tats and a voice so squeaky she could make the rice bowls explode. So we're not sure we should believe her claim to be a waiter at a Thai restaurant. But then again, might be a small town thing. That Uber ride from that little shit hole she lives in way up North cost a fortune, no wonder she's so desperate to get out and make money. And what better way to do that than sucking and fucking stranger penis on camera for a living, right? Unfortunately for Sunny's career path, that's about all she's willing to do. No anal or anything butt-related, at least "not yet". Not that we have a real paying job for her either way. Yet she's so very cute and bubbly, especially when she finally gets to play with Vince's cock, we just can't get mad at the girl.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:14
FileSize: 1.21 GB

Download file FJ:
Sunny_Sunny.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 25, 2022 11:49 am
Summer (21 Years Old)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Summer
Genre: Blowjob, Butt Plug, Latina, Casting, Oral, Toy, All Sex, Anal, Creampie, Gonzo, Amateur, Hardcore, Gaping
Performer of the role: "This week was quite the treat, we have 21 year old Colombia native Summer on the couch. She's smiley, she's petite, and she's an absolute freeaaaaak. Summer came to the USA recently and she's actually a nanny, or I think they call them "au pairs". These rich folks pay pretty exotic and foreign girls to come to the states and help look after their infants while they're off doing whatever rich people do. I always wondered if these girls were just little sex toys for the dads, turns out that's NOT true. These girls are actually sex toys for BOTH the moms and the dads lol. At least that's how our little sexpot Summer tells the story. "Sometimes it's not just nanny duties, but taking care of the moms and dads too!" What a life. Whatever the case may be, I think we can all agree, being in the adult industry is way more fun than any of that shit. So here she is. She's a little hesitant to get naked as that isn't something she thought she'd be doing, and of course it's not something we tell them they'll be doing. But she complies and strips on down. She's a little more hesitant when she's gotta start sucking my cock, but again she complies. She's very good at following orders. We fool around as per usual. She sucks my cock, I fuck her with that buttplug in. Now, I know I'm gonna hear some hate about how I was doing that machine gun fucking and stopping just before she got close. but I just couldn't help it. I didn't want to blow my nut 20 minutes in. So I chalk it up to teasing her a bit. Something about that Colombian pussy and the little bit of broken English. The "Aye Papi".. Idk, as she got ramped up, it got me ramped up. Let's just say it was a close call. It's all good though, cause apparently she likes anal just as much as the vag. So I give her a couple O's while I'm railing her backdoor, which is super super super hot. When it's time to pop, I give her the biggest cream pie I think I've ever delivered. Those close calls in the beginning musta put my balls into overdrive, cause I unloaddddd in her. As we have her get dressed and let her know she isn't getting paid, she's again visibly miffed over this. So we shoo her out the door as quickly as possible, back to nanny life."

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:11:49
FileSize: 4.64 GB

Download file FJ:
Summer_Summer.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 25, 2022 6:47 am
St Martha

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: St Martha
Genre: Casting

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:24:06
FileSize: 1.62 GB

Download file FJ:
St_Martha_St_Martha.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 25, 2022 4:15 am
Sofia Lee Casting With BBC KS177

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Sofia Lee
Genre: Casting, Anal, Hardcore, Interracial, All Sex, BBC, Big Tits, Cumshots, Blowjob, 1 On 1
Performer of the role: Sofia Lee Casting With BBC

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:19:37
FileSize: 642.5 MB

Download file FJ:
Sofia_Lee_Casting_With_BBC_KS177_Sofia_Lee.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 24, 2022 8:41 pm
Sofi Li - Anal Casting for Hot Teen Sofi Li with Gapes, Big Cock and Cum on Mouth VG023

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Sofi Li
Genre: Rough Sex, Natural Tits, Anal, Sex Toy, Teen, Gapes, Brunette, Tattoo, Casting, Facial

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:41:25
FileSize: 1.37 GB

Download file FJ:
Sofi_Li_Anal_Casting_for_Hot_Teen_Sofi_Li_with_Gapes.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 24, 2022 6:10 pm
Slimthick Vic

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Slimthick Vic
Genre: All Sex, Casting

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:49:50
FileSize: 732.5 MB

Download file FJ:
Slimthick_Vic_Slimthick_Vic.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 24, 2022 1:11 pm
Sharon Lee - Big Boobs Asian Wants Hard Fuck

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Sharon Lee
Genre: Casting, Asian, All Sex, Big Tits
Performer of the role: Beautiful Sharon Lee came to our casting call today, all the way from France! A fashion model, she travels a lot for work, and is looking to make money in the adult industry--I can tell you, this gorgeous babe will have no problem! There are very few Asian girls in the business, and very few of those have big natural tits as amazing as Sharon's! She was a total pro masturbating for the camera, and gave one hell of a dick sucking. And despite her fashion background, as soon as we started fucking, she launched right into the dirty talk, asking if I liked to fuck her pussy, and yelling "oh, oui!" She tittyfucked me to my orgasm, then rubbed my cum into her massive boobs. She doesn't need me. She's already a star, far as I'm concerned!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:34:53
FileSize: 1.51 GB

Download file FJ:
Sharon_Lee._Big_Boobs_Asian_Wants_Hard_Fuck_Sharon_Lee.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 21, 2022 12:05 pm
Nina Winslet aka Mia Parker, Sara Rich - Virgin Casting

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blonde, Solo, Teen, Masturbation

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:17:19
FileSize: 1.24 GB

Download file FJ:
Nina_Winslet_aka_Mia_Parker_Sara_Rich._Virgin_Casting.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 21, 2022 7:04 am
Niky (1823)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Niky
Genre: Casting, All Sex
Performer of the role: The right time and the right place. CzechCasting is here and it's once again BIG! 18 years old redhead Niky made quite a show. She seemed innocent at first, but when she found out she could have a threesome, everything changed. Niky and our host warmed up in the hottest way and then they both jumped cameraman's cock. He fucked them both at first, then focused at the redhead who was so happy that she sucked every last drop of his cum. What a lovely slut! Check her out!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:22:59
FileSize: 677.6 MB

Download file FJ:
Niky._1823_Niky.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot