Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jul 14, 2023 2:00 pm
Georgie Lyall - Hotel Boss Blackmails PSS For Sex

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Georgie Lyall

In the scene she plays the manager of the hotel we've been filming some smut in. There have been complaints about the noise and in she comes giving us grief and threatening to blackball us with all the other local hotels. Although she might not, she explains, if Pascal can see his way to taking his cock out of his trousers and giving her a jolly good seeing-to. Deal done.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:41:53
FileSize: 992.9 MB

screenshot

Georgie_Lyall_Hotel_Boss_Blackmails_PSS_For_Sex_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 14, 2023 6:18 am
Georgie Lyall - Hot Babe In The Office

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:41
FileSize: 755.9 MB

screenshot

Georgie_Lyall_Hot_Babe_In_The_Office_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 14, 2023 3:41 am
Georgie Lyall (Mouth to Dick Resuscitation / 09.02.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

A caring doctor would do anything to help her patients. and we mean anything. When a patient comes in with a lifeless dick, one doctor uses everything at her disposal - her skills, her education, and her scintillating dick-sucking skills - to bring his boner back to life.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:29:35
FileSize: 1.29 GB

screenshot

Georgie_Lyall_Mouth_to_Dick_Resuscitation_Full_HD.MP4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 14, 2023 1:05 am
Geisha Kyd & Alexis Crystal - Office Secrets

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Geisha Kyd & Alexis Crystal

These are difficult times at the office. The company stocks are down and there is constant stress and tension between your boss and your co-workers. On top of things your girlfriend Geisha is jealous of every woman who looks at you. You can't complain, you have the looks and have a large dick... Most women would give themselves to you in a heartbeat. To help out with the issues, your boss invites Shalina to consult the employees... Her methods are quite unusual, but they bring satisfying results.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:33:40
FileSize: 1.74 GB

screenshot

Geisha_Kyd_Alexis_Crystal_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 13, 2023 10:29 pm
Gabbie Carter - I Mesmerized & Cocked the New Office Intern

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Gabbie Carter

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:39
FileSize: 1.16 GB

screenshot

Gabbie_Carter_I_Mesmerized_Cocked_the_New_Office_Intern_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 13, 2023 7:53 pm
Freya Von Doom - Boss Bitch Impaled by Monster Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Freya Von Doom is the naughtiest boss in town. This hot petite lady calls her employee, Peter, in her office and is about to sack him, but first she is gonna give him a chance to keep his job. Freya wants a good fuck right here, right now, so that handsome man is going to make her change her mind by giving her multiple orgasms. "Good job Peter! Now get back to your fucking work!"

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:16:43
FileSize: 501 MB

screenshot

Freya_Von_Doom_Boss_Bitch_Impaled_by_Monster_Cock_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 13, 2023 5:17 pm
Freya Parker | Ryan Mclane (Bubble butt employee Freya Parker puts on sexy lingerie to seduce married boss / 31573)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Freya Parker

Freya Parker is running errands for her boss. One of the errands she has to take care of is picking up lingerie as a gift that her boss is giving his wife. When Freya gets back to her boss' house though, she decides to try on the lingerie herself. Her boss catches her in the act, but Freya isn't sorry because she knows that her boss' wife won't ever wear it. In fact, she knows that her boss' wife hardly ever wants to fuck. Her boss works so hard so Freya does what any good employee would do and fucks her boss to help him relieve all that stress.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:45:03
FileSize: 1.68 GB

screenshot

Freya_Bubble_puts_on_sexy_lingerie_to_seduce_married_boss_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 13, 2023 2:42 pm
Freya Parker | Ryan Mclane (Bubble butt employee Freya Parker puts on sexy lingerie to seduce married boss / 31573)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Freya Parker

Freya Parker is running errands for her boss. One of the errands she has to take care of is picking up lingerie as a gift that her boss is giving his wife. When Freya gets back to her boss' house though, she decides to try on the lingerie herself. Her boss catches her in the act, but Freya isn't sorry because she knows that her boss' wife won't ever wear it. In fact, she knows that her boss' wife hardly ever wants to fuck. Her boss works so hard so Freya does what any good employee would do and fucks her boss to help him relieve all that stress.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:45:03
FileSize: 3.88 GB

screenshot

Freya_Bubble_puts_on_sexy_lingerie_to_seduce_married_boss_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 13, 2023 1:58 pm
Florane Russell - Busty czech babe loves casting fuck

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Florane Russell

Florane Russel sat down on my couch today. She was a busty, blonde babe from Prague of 29 years old. Without steady employment, Florane was searching for a full time modeling position to make end's meet. I offered her some modeling jobs, but told her that first I would need to see those big tits without clothes on. Florane was not shy, and shook her tits and ass for me, then we went back to my office, where she masturbated on the couch. I fingered Florane with my thumb, then fucked her doggystyle. When I was ready to cum, she wanked me off onto her face!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:35:48
FileSize: 1.56 GB

screenshot

Florane_Russell_Busty_czech_babe_loves_casting_fuck_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 12, 2023 3:19 pm
Ember Snow (The Assman's Anal Exam)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Ember Snow

Ember Snow is a badass babe who loves to play with sex toys. This time she's got herself in a real debacle when her buttplug gets jammed! She's off to the proctologist for some help, where Dr. Mick Blue is happy to offer some ass-sistance. While he pries the plug out of her, he finds more booty in her butt then he bargained for. He does a full anal exam to be sure not to miss an inch. Mick pulls out all the tools, including his hard cock, to inspect each of Ember's hidden spots. Ember loves her rectal rocking and makes sure to swallow every last drop of cum out of Mick's dick. Ember leaves her appointment pantsless but satisfied. As for Mick, it's just another day in the life of the assman.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:38:23
FileSize: 756.3 MB

screenshot

Ember_Snow_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 12, 2023 2:06 pm
Ella Hughes (Good Boy / 18.05.16)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Ella Hughes

Dentist Ella Hughes has just finished working on her patient Danny, who also happens to be her ex. She wants his big dick back in her life, so she offers him a lollipop for being such a good boy. Danny thinks he can't be swayed by candy, but Dr. Ella's sweet treats are too good to pass up.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:31:35
FileSize: 2.66 GB

screenshot

Ella_Hughes_Good_Boy_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 12, 2023 2:04 pm
Elisa (Cute Asian Maid Lets Boss Impregnate Her)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Elisa

Finding good maid service in southeast Asia is actually harder than it looks. Sure, in terms of cooking and cleaning, these girls are a dime-a-dozen. But an extremely important aspect of being a good maid is to be sexually appealing at all times to the boss, and often the girls I interview just don't make the cut. Not pretty enough, not skinny enough, too old...the list goes on and on. That's why when I do find a hidden gem who can be all of the above, I like to keep her around for a while.Which brings me to Elisa: When this sexy 18-year-old teen stepped into my condo for a job interview, my heart (and dick) leapt in joy. Wow, so fucking cute! She had a beautiful face, nice small teenage tits, and a perfect little pussy that was about as tight as they come. And every time I'd ask her a question or give her instructions, she'd cover her mouth and giggle in a coy, demure way and it turned me on immensely.When I told Elisa she needed to strip down to the nude while she dusted the house, she was definitely shy at first. But she didn't protest as I stripped her bra and panties off, exposing her barely budding teen boobies and her perfect, silky-smooth pussy. She knew what this job was really about.As I watched the little whore walk around my condo in nothing but high heels, I was overwhelmed by the urge to impregnate this little breeder. So after she gave me a nice, long blowjob and I fucked her in multiple positions, I finally dumped my sticky load deep into Elisa's perfect teen pussy. I let her know that she was hired and she thanked me profusely. No problem sweetie, now clean up this mess you made all over the floor!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:24
FileSize: 1.41 GB

screenshot

Elisa_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 12, 2023 2:02 pm
Elicia Solis - Round 2 for tight pussy Essex chick / 4083711 / 2016

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Elicia Solis

Thought I might have to take evasive action and bolt through a window when todays offering turned up. This fit Essex chick had been to see me years ago, and had finally come back to find out why I hadn't got her any work. A bit of sweet talking later and bullshit about my hard drive going Pete Tong and she had stripped naked, and was fingering her sweet shaven pussy on my couch. This was more like it. As you know I'm an arse man, and this chick had a perfectly round solid arse, pity she wouldn't let me stick anything in it! Anyway, I got stuck right into her tight little pussy instead. Looking down at her sweet little arsehole made me want to cum repeatedly, so I flipped her onto her back, this helped, but only for a little while. So I got her to suck me off as I wanted to cum right in her mouth, though at the last second she pulled away slightly and I splattered cum over her lips, nose and nearly all over my fucking camera. Cheers love, you were a cracking shag. I wonder how long it'll take her to get back in contact again?

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 24.000 fps, WMV2
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:35:05
FileSize: 1 GB

screenshot

Elicia_Solis_Round_2_for_tight_pussy_Essex_chick_HD.wmv
WildAngel
Added: Jul 12, 2023 2:00 pm
Elena Vega - Office Episode 2 - Fired

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Elena Vega

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:24:36
FileSize: 1.36 GB

screenshot

Elena_Vega_Office_Episode_2_Fired_Full_HD.mp4
WildAngel
Added: Jul 12, 2023 1:58 pm
Elena Lux - Affair With Her Boss

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Cast: Elena Lux

Elena has a tiny body but her perfect round ass can take any big dick inside to squeeze it tightly. Not only that, but her addiction to dick is on full display when we see that she doesn't shy away from anything. She likes to have her butt hole licked, her face fucked and her .

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:46:01
FileSize: 1.18 GB

screenshot

Elena_Lux_HD.mp4